Sandra's Summer Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Joe appeared late in the night. He crawled over to Sandra. "It is a shame. I can't whip you. You would please me better with red on your ass and fire in your eyes."

Joe greased Sandra and himself. He took her without fore play. He was fucking an ass. It was a generic ass in his mind. Without the whip his passion was modest at best. There was no raging orgasm. He did fuck a long time. Sandra found her lust for a moment when he violated her ass. That lust flared and then died as her ass stretched and the pain subsided. Sandra found out that night her passion was not for Joe. It was from submission to the whip. She missed her Master. She longed for her Master in her mind.

The last night Sharon called Sandra and Mary to her room. Sharon commanded and accepted their passion. They served her well many times throughout the night. Their hands, their mouths and the mistresses dildo were used. The only thing that was missing was the mistress' whip. Mary was happy about it's absence. Sandra and Sharon both missed it's presence.

Before Sharon went to sleep. She smiled down at Sandra and Mary. "I am so excited. Tomorrow we'll dock at the island. You'll both be off sick call. The doctor says only switches, for two weeks. I love switches. The welts photograph so well."

Sandra was awaken by Sharon. Sandra woke up Mary. "Get up. Clean up. Your costumes are on the vanity. You will have coffee with me in exactly thirty minutes. Do not be late.

Their response was in unison. "Yes mistress."

The women hurried through their shower and make up. The costumes amounted to only a skirt. The wrap around skirts were not wide enough to cover them. The skirts tied at their hips leaving one leg completely bare. They were without underclothes or shoes.

Sandra looked closely at her face. The swelling was almost gone. Half of her face was dull yellow, and purple. She thought of Connie. She thought to her self. I'll have that yellow ass. It will be purple before I am done with the bitch.

They were pleasantly greeted by Sharon. They were seated at the table by a serving slave. The slave served them coffee and a small pastry. After a time Sharon spoke.

"Right now we are all sitting here as free women. I am a business woman. I know the film releases you both signed are worthless. No release obtained under duress will ever stand up in court. I have two new ones here. I also have contracts to be your agent. If you choose not to sign them, the films I already have of you will only exist in my private library."

Sharon paused to eat and drink a bit. "If you do sign them you will make a lot of money on this cruise. Probably fifty thousand dollars or so on the films. The films will only be marketed in Europe and the Orient. You will also get a royalty check every year for two or three years."

"You both photograph well. It is up to you. Either way you hired on as slaves. Not actresses. I will make my money from you on the island. Think of it like working at a whore house in Nevada. How much time you spend on your backs will depend on the contracts."

Sharon finished her pastry. "If you sign the contracts. You'll not escape your job as my whores. You'll do much less of it. You can't act until you have lived. You'll never experience it all, until you have been a whore. It was once an honorable profession. I want either both signatures or none. I've changed my mind. I'll not remove your chain on the island. If I did Mary would be in the psych ward in a week. I have too much invested in her education."

Marys heart jumped with joy. The thought of being separated from Sandra had been hanging over Mary like a dark cloud.

Sharon pushed the photo releases and agent agreements to the women. Sandra and Mary smiled at each other. They both knew they would sign. Sandra picked up her pen. She signed the release and the agent contract. She looked at Mary.

"Sign them, little bitch."

"Yes mistress."

NOTE: I could not wait for my orders. I have to find out what happens to everyone on the island. Mostly I want to know what happens to Sandra. It is her story. I am writing it now.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers