Sandy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy and I sat on the Sofa with our wine glasses and Vivienne on the upholstered armchair. After we had drunk, Sandy asked about Vivienne's flying schedule. With a brief smile of understanding, she told us that her next trip was overseas, starting Saturday and returning Wednesday morning. Sandy glanced over at me with a wink that wasn't overseen by Vivienne, who went on to explain that it could always happen that she was called to substitute for someone on another flight, especially when she had been home a couple of days, adding with another smile that she sure hoped it didn't happen this time.

"Someone you know?" I asked.

"Um-hmm," she agreed, and her nipples showed again.

"Well, we hope not, too," Sandy added, and we all drank to that.

Vivienne explained a bit how her schedule generally worked out and promised to keep Sandy informed:

"so you two can plan, ... but not any better than I can, I'm afraid," she added with disappointed expression.

After some more talk, we decided to watch the eight o'clock new. Vivienne turned on the TV and then started to turn her chair to face it. Putting my arm around Sandy, I held up my other one with my glass and offered:

"Here, you can join us," leaving my arm on the back of the sofa. She glanced at Sandy, who nodded in agreement, and Vivienne took her glass and sat down next to me. We watched the news, the girls sipping at their wine.

When the report turned to Vietnam, and a scene startled them, I automatically held Sandy a little closer and let my other arm slip down to reassure Vivienne. When the scene ended, and Vivienne gave no indication that I should move my arm, I left my forearm resting on her shoulder, suddenly recalling being in the same position at the start of the evening with Pam and Sukie. The girls had another sip of wine as the news turned to something less interesting. I let my hand dangle down over Sandy's shoulder. After a few moments, she reached up and put her hand on mine, and then with a silent snort held it against her breast, hiding my fingers as they came up under it, gently moving on it and moving it slightly, making Sandy snort slightly again before she took another sip of wine.

I don't know if she expected or intended that Vivienne would notice or react, but she did, emptying her glass and then suggesting:

"Maybe I should go back and finish cleaning up."

"Hm-umm, just give us some more wine," Sandy responded, adding:

"This is nice, ... and you know we're not going to do anything."

"I bet," Vivienne agreed with a snort of her own, but she did lean forward and get the wine bottle. I took a good drink from my glass to catch up with the girls, and she refilled our glasses, waiting for us all to have another drink, and also for me to replace my arm before she sat back under it again, maybe slightly closer than before as my forearm rested on her shoulder again. Sandy squeezed my hand slightly, and my fingers slid up into the curve under her breast, raising it slightly, and she pressed my palm against it in appreciation.

After a moment, she repeated:

"This is nice, ... isn't it Viv? ... Thank you again for the dinner," and took another sip of her wine. I nudged Vivienne with my arm, and she smiled slightly and agreed:

"Um-hmm, I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I sure did," I rejoined: "... and this, too," and held Sandy's breast more firmly and gave Vivienne another little nudge to indicate what I meant. Sandy took another sip of wine and then snickered softly and asked:

"Have you done this before, ... holding two girls?"

Vivienne snickered and volunteered:

"I haven't, ... well, not as one of the girls, and not like this, ... just in the crowded backseat of a car," and she sipped from her glass.

"Have you?" Sandy asked again, squeezing my hand.

"Yes, once."

"Oooh, tell us."

"A couple of preppies on Fire Island invited me to a party and then suggested that I join them for hamburgers first. ... And then, ... well, this is the way we watched the sun set."

"And then? ... Was that all?"

"Not quite, but gentlemen don't tell."

Vivienne snickered and took a sip of wine as Sandy complained:

"That's no fun. I bet something did. ... Otherwise, you wouldn't have said that."

Vivienne snickered again as Sandy sipped some wine, and I replied:

"But I won't tell," and squeezed her breast again.

"Well, that much, anyway," she suggested. Vivienne snickered again, and Sandy continued:

"To both of them?"

"What do you think?" I asked and turned my head to each of them.

Vivienne snickered again and replied:

"Probably, ... if they wanted you to. ... You'd have to be fair."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," Sandy agreed and took a sip before adding:

"You ought to do it to Viv, too, then."

I felt Vivienne start slightly at Sandy's suggestion and realized that the wine was having an effect, especially when Vivienne didn't demure in any way, making me recall that she had just suggested that I had had to be fair. After a moment, I let the stem of my wine glass slip through my fingers and holding the bowl of it to let the rim of the base of the glass touch her breast. Her slight "hmm" sounded more encouraging than objecting. I slid it up and down slightly, and when she didn't object, slid it further down, feeling it skip over her nipple. She just responded with a soft "unn," and then her thighs twitched slightly as I drew the glass back up over it.

"Being fair," she murmured softly and sipped at her wine.

"Um-hmm," I agreed as softly, squeezing Sandy's breast as I slid the glass back down over Vivienne's nipple.

"That's good," Sandy murmured, squeezing my hand. When I slid the glass back up, Vivienne responded by saying:

"Be careful, don't spill," and then snickered at her admitting her appreciation of what I was doing and that her aroused nipple could be recognized. When I slid it back down again, with another "uhnn," she reached across with her free hand and took my glass, obviously inviting me to touch her with my hand. When it did, my arm holding her a little closer, she sighed softly, and then my fingers found her stiff nipple, and she acknowledged with an openly appreciative "um-hmm."

For a few moments, I rubbed both their nipples, and then Sandy let go of my hand and undid the top buttons of her dress, and then urged my hand to slide inside it. As I found her bare breast and cupped my hand around Vivienne's firmer small one, she murmured:

"Don't wrinkle my blouse; it's hell to iron."

"Um-hmm," I agreed and let my fingers slide over to her other one, the nipple just as stiff, and her thighs twitched again. When I took her breast in my hand, she gave another little "unn", but then after a moment murmured:

"Remember my blouse."

"Um-hmm," Sandy agreed, reinforcing my understanding that Vivienne was suggesting that I unbutton her blouse, since she was holding both our wine glasses. The small buttons were not so easy to manipulate, but Vivienne just waited patiently while I undid two of them, and then my hand slid under the soft silk, and her skin was just as silky under my fingers as they slid over the firm swelling of her breast, but her nipple was a tight knot when I touched it and then explored the goose bumps on the small area around it, smaller than Sandy's, which the fingers of my other hand were holding. "Um-hmmm," they both agreed, relaxing against me, and then repeating it as I held them, feeling glad that my swelling cock could stiffen without needing assistance.

Sandy took another sip, and then Vivienne did, then offering me one from my glass, turning her head with a funny little smile as she held it up to my lips. I squeezed both their breasts as I drank, Vivienne raising my glass as I saw her glance at Sandy. They both snorted slightly when she lowered the glass and then relaxed under my arm again. For a few moments, the sound from the TV dominated our silence as my thumbs gently stroked down on the tops of their nipples.

"Hmm, ... how did we get like this?" Vivienne then asked, almost to herself.

"Nice," Sandy replied: "... I like it, ... and you seem to, too. ... Why not?"

Vivienne snorted softly and then responded: "I guess so, ... just a little surprising."

"But very nice, ... for me, too," I added, as my thumbs caressed their nipples.

"Um-hmm," they both agreed again, and then both snorted slightly.

"It must be funny, ... holding ... with two girls," Sandy remarked. Vivienne snorted again.

"A little, but ... more fun than funny," I agreed and pressed my fingers up under each of their breasts, and the snorted slightly and added:

"No, also a little funny - two different breasts."

They both snorted sharply, glancing at each other for a moment, and then we drank again, Vivienne holding my glass for me. After another couple of moments in silence, Sandy remarked brightly:

"Oh, this reminds me: freshman year, a girl from a prep school told that at the start of the previous year - in the fall - they had all talked about their 'first time.' Well, I guess it was just those who had had one, and two girls, roommates, told that they had had theirs together with the same guy. That really wowed the other girls, she said, and they wanted all the details, but they just smirked, she said, only agreeing that it had been real good."

As I was thinking that I was real glad that I hadn't mentioned that Pam and Sukie had been roommates, Vivienne snorted and asked:

"What are you suggesting?"

"Nothing, it just occurred to me."

"Maybe we better stop, before it occurs to me, too," I remarked with a chuckle and squeezed their breasts. They chuckled too, maybe more snickers, both looking at me as I held them a little closer and caught their nipples between my fingers. "Um-hmm," they responded, and not as though they wanted me to stop, on the contrary, they both looked like they wanted to be kissed, looking up at me intensely with dilated eyes, making me more aware of my stiff cock as my fingers squeezed their tight nipples.

"I want to kiss you both," I murmured, glancing first at Vivienne, whose eyes darted to Sandy, and then at Sandy, who nodded. When I looked back at Vivienne, she was waiting for it, her head tilted back, her eyes half closed. "Um-hmm," Sandy confirmed, and I lowered my lips to Vivienne's and immediately felt her tongue, and let her feel mine, and then we had as intense a kiss as we could in that position and with her holding two wine glasses, a long intense kiss, and continuing when I felt Sandy find my cock, holding it through my trousers as I clutched their breasts, and Vivienne caressed my tongue in her mouth, sucking on it so that I had to wonder about her reluctance to suck a cock, sucking in rhythm with the way my tongue was moving it in and out.

Finally, we came up for air. I thought that Sandy would discreetly remove her hand, but she didn't, pulling my cock towards her as she murmured:

"It's my turn," and brought her other arm up around my neck.

"Um-hmm," Vivienne agreed, sounding a little disappointed. With a squeeze of her breast, I turned to Sandy, hearing Vivienne voice a soft "oh!" - probably at seeing where Sandy's hand was. Sandy's mouth was open and her tongue thrust into mine when they met. I felt Vivienne slip from under my arm and then stand up as we continued to kiss, and I knew there was no question about what Sandy's tongue was suggesting as she squeezed my cock, and I exchanged hands on her breast inside her dress.

But after a minute or two, we had to stop, since the alternative of going further wasn't possible. Vivienne had discreetly disappeared - to the bathroom, we heard then. Sandy smiled and then with a snort remarked:

"That was good, ... all of it. Vivienne surprised me."

"Me, too."

"And me, too," Vivienne agreed, returning with slight smile on her lips, her blouse still unbuttoned, which didn't reveal anything - except that she wasn't so bothered about what had happened to feel it necessary to button up, now that it was over, even referring to again:

"If those two girls that summer were anything like we were, something must have happened."

Sandy snickered and agreed:

"I bet," and snickered again, looking at me questioningly.

"I better go, before you ask again," I remarked and stood up, giving Sandy a hand. Her unbuttoned dress did reveal a nice cleavage, and she smiled knowingly when she saw me appreciate it.

It was time for me to be on my way. I went to the bathroom and took a dab of toothpaste to rinse away the odor of the wine and then returned. Sandy gave me my jacket, and they both accompanied me to the door. I knew Sandy expected another kiss, but Vivienne was standing just as close to me - closer than necessary - so I asked:

"A last one, ... for the road?" and tilted my head slightly. She responded, and we kissed briefly, just a bit more than a pressing of lips, and then Sandy and I kissed just a little more. And then I was off.

Waiting for the elevator, and most of the way home, I was wondering what the two of them were thinking and talking about. Before I got to our building, I remembered to wipe any lipstick from my mouth, glad that neither of them been wearing any perfume. The routine of my coming home from training had been established, so there was no difficulty about the rest of the evening, which didn't keep my sister from raising her eyebrows questioningly when she said good night.

In bed, of course, I recalled the evening, again being surprised that Vivienne had so willingly participated: nice, her silky skin and firm breasts - quality over quantity - and her sensitive tight nipples, and the way they had responded even before we did anything. Maybe her reading the book and knowing what Sandy and I had done had made her more curious and a little aroused with my being there, maybe wondering about Sandy's lips around my cock, like I had with my sister that lunchtime at the restaurant. Sandy sure had given her something to think about by holding my cock - like I was ... And Vivienne's nipples? Tan, or almost brown? I had only seen ones like that in pictures, not finding them so attractive, but on her? They would look just right, either shade. Hm-hmm, they always looked just right when you got to see them, the attraction of the new and unknown.

What had they talked about after I left them? Had they wondered again about Pam and Sukie, wondered if they were those two girls Sandy had mentioned? Would they ask me again? Or had they wondered about what might have happened if I hadn't had to go home - and Sandy didn't have her period? Sandy probably wouldn't mind; it was she who had mentioned the two girls doing it with one guy. But Vivienne? Well, she had certainly gone along as far as we did, but maybe knowing what Sandy and I liked, maybe she wouldn't want to become involved - certainly not with the eagerness of Pam and Sukie. But she must be a little curious after reading "The Joy of Sex," - all those explicit pictures - and Martha had thought she didn't want to do it, but then she really had - maybe now with her brother, too? If Vivienne wanted to, with Sandy and me, or just with me - Sandy had mentioned that she was going home for a weekend sometime ...?

Oh, it was going to be a lot! My balls had been almost aching - "lover's nuts." It would be so good to let Vivienne taste it the first time, to have her want to, like Martha had, and like my Diotima had - oh, and Sandy, too - all deciding that they wanted to, and then liking it so much ... "Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! All that white stuff in Vivienne's mouth! "Uhn!" Uhn!" No, all over me, from my neck down to where it was dribbling on my thumb.

Oh, I had forgotten to include my sister, but that was just as well, maybe a good sign, but she wouldn't be forgetting me - unless she were only thinking about Martha. Had she done it tonight, too?

The next morning at work, Sandy called me immediately, suggesting that we go out for lunch. Of course, I agreed, saying that it would be my treat, since I had intended to take her out the night before. Her suggestion and eager "great" made me think that she had something she wanted to talk about in private. At the agreed time, we met outside the building.

"Oh, that was great!" she gushed immediately as we set off: "... except that I wanted more, ... and then funny, after you left. Viv didn't know quite what to say after the door closed, but she didn't look upset or at odds with what had happened, you know, as though she had just been going along with it as long as you were there. Kissing her was good. I didn't know I could share, ... but with us, you know," and she glanced at me for a nod of agreement - that I understood that our relationship wasn't too much about personal emotions.

"Yeah, she just stood there with sort of surprised, wondering look on her face - maybe 'bemused' is the expression - and then her nipples popped out for a moment before she finally said: 'That sure never happened before.' I had an idea of what she meant, but didn't say anything, but then knew why her nipples had tightened when she added: 'No one ever held my breast before we had kissed ... a couple of times.' And then she smiled with snort, like she didn't mind the idea or what had happened.

"Of course, I liked that, having been worried that she might take a different attitude once you were gone, but she just smiled wryly, as though she enjoyed thinking about it. We went back, and I took your glass, and we drank, she just snorting again, as I wondered what she was thinking about."

I was too, also wondering where we could continue this conversation and asked Sandy, who immediately understood, suggesting that we get a hamburger or hotdog, and then another if we wanted, so we stopped at the nearest "Nathan's" hot dog stand. As we moved on more slowly, Sandy continued.

"Where was I? Yeah, and then Viv smirked and asked: 'When did you start to hold him?' That really surprised me, that she mentioned it at all, let alone asking like that, but I liked that she did. 'After you started kissing,' I replied, wondering what she would say, and she surprised me again: 'Yeah, I guess, ... I saw it, ... of course he was aroused, ... fondling us, ... but I wouldn't have dare to. But, of course, I guess you wanted to remind him that you were there, ... and I guess ..., of course, ... he wasn't too surprised, ... after last week. ... I never did that.'"

Someone on the street turned and looked at us for a moment. Sandy waited another moment before continuing more softly, quoting Vivienne:

"... 'never did that, holding him in his pants.' 'Oh, that's the first thing I did,' I replied. Viv looked really surprised, and I realized that the wine had got to my head, but I had said it. Viv snorted and said: 'My parents sent me to a Catholic girls school, yeah, uniforms. Not much chance of that happening. I'm not sure how or what my mother told me about sex, the minimum, too embarrassing for both of us. Oh, senior year, an embarrassing lecture about the Church's attitude towards marriage.' She grinned wryly and added: 'Well, ... I survived that, ... and let it happen, ... but certainly didn't take any initiative, ... like I guess you did.'

"'Um-hmm,' I agreed, pleased that I had, and replied: 'Pity about that; it's never too late to start.' Viv laughed out loud, ... oh, and her nipples stood out, ... like they did last night. I guess you saw them," and Sandy glanced up at me from her hot dog.

"Um-hmm," I agreed with a nod and grin: "... made me wonder what color they were. I was thinking they are more tan than pink, and then later wondering if they might be almost brown, ... I guess after she mentioned going topless in France - kind of doesn't seem to agree with her not showing any initiative."

"Yeah, that really surprised me, too. Anyway, after laughing, she said: 'I guess so, ... after tonight. ... I guess I did, a little, taking his glass from him, ... hm-hmm, and asking him not to wrinkle my blouse. He couldn't have with the glass, so I guess I was sort of inviting him to do something that might have, but I didn't recognize that till now,' and she snorted with a smile.