Sandy – My Best Friends MILF Mom

Story Info
My first time with my best friends mom
4.1k words
4.39
508.8k
154
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Patrick and I had been friends since we were 10, the first time I moved into the local community. He became my first friend and we have been inseparable since. Because of this we spent a lot of time at each other's houses and this allowed me to become quite close to his mother, Sandy. Sandy's husband Jeff worked out of town for several weeks at a time and was only ever home for about four days in a stretch so it left Sandy lacking a male to talk to and she got quite lonely at times. Patrick wasn't quite as mature as myself so that left Sandy and I to talk quite a bit.

As I began puberty I began to notice my friends mom as a woman more than just my friends mom. We did spend a bit of time playing video games and Sandy accommodated us well, always bringing us out drinks and food, allowing me to sometimes catch a glimpse of her small nipples when she was without a bra during the summer months where loose, airy clothes were necessary to combat the heat. I began to notice the underwear that she had hanging on the line to dry as we played football in the backyard, the mixture of normal panties and bra with more exotic lingerie when her husband was home for a break.

Sandy was a gorgeous woman; she had a smoking hot body and this long dirty blonde hair. She ran a farm that raised cattle and horses, which kept her fit and with a well toned and strong body. Her tits were the thought of many of my regular masturbation sessions, nice and round, two perfect handfuls on her chest. Myself, I'm just your regular looking guy, normal weight, a bit taller than other kids my age but not unusual. As I begun to get older I am quite sure she became attracted me to as well, and was a bit more outward in her intentions than I was. I noticed she began to wear more skirts, tight shirts and singlets to accentuate her curves and always looked a bit more done up than for a casual day at home.

The first sexual moment was shortly after my 18th birthday. I had decided to spend the Friday night (my birthday was on Wednesday) at his place as I wasn't a big fan of parties. We had spent the night and playing video games and after hours of attempting to complete one level unsuccessfully he headed off to bed leaving me by alone to complete the level. It was about three in the morning and I was still going, beginning to tire now as I heard a door creak open from one of the rooms. I just assumed it was Patrick coming to check on my progress so I took no further notice until I saw Sandy, dressed in a low cut purple satin nighty, plonk herself on the other couch. I became distracted from the game, glancing across at her glorious body, the nighty casually falling from breast, exposing it to me. She noticed me looking and made no attempt to cover her mound, instead smiling at me. I casually looked back to the television, trying to focus on the game. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her take her other tit out and began to play with the two mounds, massaging them and rolling her small nipples between her fingers.

"Happy birthday Jonathon," she said, catching my attention. I paused the game to watch the show Sandy was putting on for me. The thought of her son or even her daughter catching her seemed to turn her on. I pulled down my boxers to get comfortable and began to play with my rock hard cock. She moved on the couch and I shook my head to her, letting her know she was to continue the show. She stood up and lifted the nighty over her head to reveal her entire naked body; beautiful breasts, strong legs, flat tummy and pussy covered in a mess of brown hair. Turning around and bending over I admired her ass and hairy pussy sticking out at me. Sandy spread her pussy lips wide with one hand and with the other the other slowly rubbed her clit. It took every urge in body not to just walk up to her and shove my dick in that beautiful pussy.

She sat back down on the couch, watching me stroke my dick as she stuck two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned as she thrusted them into herself. I tried to keep in her rhythm and before long I was ready to explode. I stood up and moved over to her. She continued to finger herself as I jerked my cock in front of her face. "Cum in my mouth Johnny," she asked me as I shot a huge spurt of cum into her mouth. A second and third spurt hit her face and I milked the last remaining drops into her mouth. "Mmm, delicious," she hummed as she licked her lips. With her face covered in cum she stood up and walked to the kitchen, her ass moving ever so fine.

She returned to lounge room where I had sat back down on the couch, a banana in her hand. Slumped on the couch she began treating the banana like a dick, easing it between her succulent lips, softly sucking it like she would if it were someone's cock, mine I imagined. When it was well lubed she eased the piece of fruit into her pussy, the hole widening to accommodate the fruit. She started slowly, her pussy adjusting to the size of the banana that was larger than the average dick. As the banana filled her pussy Sandy quickened the pace of her thrusts, her moans becoming slightly louder, but still not loud enough to wake the house. With her other hand she began to rub her clit, obviously approaching a powerful orgasm as her legs began to tremble and short, sharp pants came from her mouth. The thrusting stopped, banana half inserted in her, as an orgasm swept through her body, a long soft moan escaping her lips as her body relaxed from the wonderful sensation. She removed the banana from her pussy and licked her juices off, tip to tip.

When she was finished with the banana she tossed it to me and walked naked back to her room. No more than 30 seconds had passed when I heard another door creak open and looking over at the couch to where Sandy was sitting I noticed her purple nighty still there. Quickly I grabbed the soft piece of lingerie, stuffed it under cushion, and resumed my game just before Patrick arrived in the lounge room to check the progress I was making.

The next several visits to Patrick's house were interesting. I wasn't sure if Sandy was going to regret what she did for me or if she was keen for more but after going around there it was clearly evident. Sandy became increasingly racy, rarely wearing panties or a bra and constantly flashing me, giving me, and potentially her children, chances to look at her perfect womanly areas. It became hard to hide my constant boners while I was over there and the urge to fuck her after she flashed her pussy at me was hard to control so in the end I avoided going over there.

It was nearly a month later before I was due to leave for university so I had decided to go around Patrick's place for a small going away party with him, Sandy and his sister Jessica. Jessica was a year younger than us and was the centre of many of our practical jokes because she couldn't fight back. However, she was developing very well and was beginning to look like her mother.

That night Sandy was very tame, rarely flirting with me, and it was her daughter Jessica that was trying hard but I wasn't really interested, focusing all my attentions on her mother. Patrick and Jessica both passed out relatively early in the night that left Sandy and I together drinking. Surprisingly Sandy still wasn't hitting on me at all and we ended up having a typical adult conversation. I told her I was going to go do a piss and stood up from my seat and walked around the side of the house to release the unwanted fluid.

As I unzipped my jeans I thought I heard footsteps rustling in the fallen leaves but continued on anyway. Just as I began to piss I felt arms reach around me and grab my dick. I removed my hand from my dick and allowed the hands to spray my urine over the grass. As the last drops flowed from my dick the hands shook my dick and then began to wank it, slowly, my shaft growing in the hand. "I always wondered what it would feel like," Sandy whispered in my ear as my dick was nearly at full length and her other hand was roaming up and down underneath my shirt.

I turned around kissed her, her breasts mashing against my chest and my hard dick pressing into her leg. As I slipped my tongue into her mouth and hers to mine I couldn't believe that my dream was coming true. My hands roamed under her skirt, massaging her ass through her panties, my right hand slipping under them to touch the bare skin of the tight cheek. Her body trembled as I slipped my middle finger into her sopping wet pussy, Sandy's hands roaming my back and clasping my body tightly, my entire finger easily sliding in. "Feel that pussy, it's wet for you Jonathon. I've been waiting all night for you." Fingering her pussy I started to kiss her neck. Not willing to get caught Sandy grabbed my hand and led us to her room where I continued the foreplay, one hand now underneath her top playing with one of her soft melons.

Kissing her as we stood in front of her bed I lifted her shirt over her head, our kiss briefly breaking as the shirt moved between our mouths. Quickly I resumed, moving to her cheek, down to her neck, softly kissing the skin, the sweet aroma stemming from the area turning me on even more. I then moved down to her right tit, planting brief kisses over the skin of the mound. Soft moans escaped her lips and wanting attention she grabbed my hair and directed my head to her nipple, holding my head there as my tongue flicked across the highly sensitive bud. "Oh! Suck on my nipple, just like you did when you were a little baby." Softly I sucked the bud, caressing the rest of the breast with my hand. Still holding my hair she guided me over the uncared for breast, Sandy guiding me straight to her nipple where I cared for it in the same manner as her right one.

I pulled myself up and kissed my lover again, throwing her onto the bed where I lay on top on her. From there I slipped her skirt off, Sandy lying in front of me in just a black lace g-string, breathing a little heavier and smiling sweetly at me. Pulling her panties aside I admired the sight of her pussy, so close and naked. "Well are you just going to look?" I leant in and ran my tongue up the length of her slit, her pubic hair tickling my nose and I stopped at her clit, which I kissed, sucking on the bud. "Oh yes, suck my clit baby. Oh yes that's the way," exclaimed Sandy as she began to squirm and moan at the touch, holding her panties aside for me as I slipped one, then two fingers easily into her sopping pussy.

With my tongue ravaging her sensitive love bud and my fingers rapidly fucking her pussy Sandy's moans became louder and shorter. She muffled the noise with a pillow and with her not looking I slipped a third finger quickly into her tight ass and in a matter of seconds her body became to shake and a long protracted sigh could be heard through the pillow as she had a powerful orgasm. I took the pillow off her face and kissed her, Sandy heavily panting. She grabbed my right hand, took the three fingers I used to fuck her, and sucked on all three, licking off her womanly juices.

Grabbing me Sandy rolled me over, and I was now on my back, my soft dick resting on my leg. Sandy's mouth went straight for my dick, sucking on the tip as it slowly grew from her the touch of her lips and tongue. Expertly she sucked my dick, her tongue swirling on the underside of my cock as she bobbed up and down on it. With my dick rock hard she took the length of it in her mouth and sucked the entire length like an ice-block, covering my dick with her saliva as it slipped from her lips.

"Are you ready?" Sandy asked me as she positioned over my cock that she was holding in place. I nodded at her. "What was that, what do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me please, I've been waiting so long for this." Sandy began to lower herself towards my dick and stopped. I almost blew my load in right there in anticipation.

"What has made you want me the most, is it my big titties?" she said as her hand made its way to one of her tits, lifting it, attempting to lick the nipple.

"Yes yes, I love your big tits. I masturbate thinking about them all the time!"

"Of course you do," said Sandy, lowering herself onto the head of my dick. I closed my eyes as my dick touched the soft inner walls of pussy. I opened them again to see Sandy holding herself, my dick still just inside her pussy. "What else? What else has made you want me?"

"Your blue eyes, they're so beautiful. And your smile, I love your smile." She flashed me a smile after the compliment and eased herself further down. I now had half of my young dick in her pussy when she stopped again. "I love your ass, it's so firm and round." Again she slid further down and stopped again, just two inches of me not in her. "And your hairy pussy, it's so hot." She then let herself go and now was fully impaled on my dick. It was then she leant forward and kissed me, her top lip on my bottom. There was no tongue but it was a sensual kiss, a kiss of love. As her lip left mine I whispered in her ear, "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Immediately she pulled herself up and let herself back again, sliding up and down on my cock, her shapely breasts bouncing in front of my face. In that one movement she was no longer Sandy my best friend's mom, but Sandy my lover. As she moved she asked, "how is it? Is it worth the wait?" I bit my lip as I nodded, watching my dick disappear in and out of her mature pussy.

With my superior strength I picked Sandy up and threw her against wall. With her arms extended, legs slightly spread and ass out I wrapped my arm around her stomach and entered her from behind. Sandy had her the side of her face pressed against the wall and I kissed her neck while I pounded her with long slow strokes, trying to bury as much as I could inside of her. With every thrust Sandy moaned in my ear, little yelps escaping her lips. I withdrew my dick and slapped it against her clit. "Ah ah ah ah. Put it back it in me."

"Look who's in control now," I said to her as I continued to slap it against her clit.

"Ah, I need you, ah, to fuck me." I obliged and pushed it back it, picking up the pace as I grabbed one of her tits, pulling her closer to me. "Oh shit, lets go back to the bed, ohh, I want you to fuck me a like a dog. Shit! I want to be your little slut."

I pulled out of her and she led me to the bed. On her hands and knees in front of me, her ass waving at me, she created an irresistible sight. I guided my cock back into her sweet pussy, grabbed her hips and fucked her as fast I could. "That's it, fuck me, fuck me harder," she exclaimed and began to throw herself back onto my dick, moving rhythmically with my thrusts. "Faster, faster, I'm about to cum!" "SHITTTTT," was all I could make out as she buried her face in a pillow, her pussy contracting and tightening around my cock. Her orgasm was still passing through her, my balls started to tighten, and I was about to cum.

"Sandy I'm about to cum!" Lifting her head from the pillow she said to me,

"Cum in my pussy, fill me with your juice." With one more thrust I erupted, spurting several streams of cum from the tip of my dick deep into her pussy. I slumped on her back as I squirted several more drops into her, her pussy dripping with my cum when I pulled myself out and slumped down on the bed next to Sandy who now had her legs spread and was scooping my cum into her mouth from her pussy.

Sandy was now resting her head on my chest, it rising and falling with every breath I took. I played with her long blonde hair as her left hand softly caressed my balls. "If you want some more my ass still needs to be fucked." My dick began to harden at the very thought of it. "I thought so," Sandy said, smiling at me as she kneeled between my legs and began to lick the drying cum on my dick, my cock growing with every touch. It didn't take much to get my cock hard, Sandy's lips bringing me back to life in a short minute.

With my dick hard Sandy rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, lifting them, allowing me easy access to her asshole. I leant down to the hole and ran my tongue over the ticklish sphincter, Sandy grabbing the sides of the bed as she shook from the touch. I licked the end of my index finger and pressed it against the hole, slipping in to the first knuckle easily. "Oh!" I pushed it in a little further, pulling out and pushing it back in a little bit more. I pushed my finger the entire way in, fucking her ass with my finger. "Yeah that's it, fuck me, put another one in, stretch my tight asshole." I rammed a second finger in with the first and stretched her, readying her my dick that I was eager to fuck her with. "Ah shit, that feel's so good."

I pulled my fingers out and spat over the opened hole and my dick. I positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance of her ass and rammed the head of my dick into the tight hole. "AH FUCK!!!" she cried as my dick stretched her hole. I slowly pushed more into her ass, Sandy covering her face with a pillow to help cover her shrieks of pain. I could hear Sandy's muffled shrieks through the pillow as I eased further in, my balls now resting against her ass cheeks as my dick was now fully buried in her ass. I bent forward, removed the pillow from Sandy's face, and kissed her as my cock remained in her hole.

"Oh, you feel so big inside of me." I withdrew my dick and pushed it back in, slowly fucking her ass. I had built up a good rhythm when Sandy started to rub her clit and demand, "fuck me harder Jonathon, fuck my dirty ass harder." I grabbed her hips and began to push my dick in as hard and fast as I could, pulling out to repeat the process. "Fuck yeah, that's the way, harder harder! Shit yeah, I love your hard cock in my ass.

AH!" The pace and tightness of her ass sent me over the top and proclaimed, "shit I'm going to cum!"

"Cum over my tits and face baby, I want to feel your man juice on my body." I pulled my cock out held on until I was standing over her and shot a spurt of cum over her tits. With my next shot I managed to hit the top of her lip and my third smaller load over her tits again. Sandy grabbed my dick and milked the remaining cum in my dick into her mouth, swallowing the small amount that she got.

"Mmm I look so sexy with your cum all over me. Jonathon why don't you get my camera from the table and take a few pictures of your sexy lover," she asked with a sweet, seductive smile on her face. Impossible to ignore I left the bedroom, naked, and went to retrieve the camera from the table. On my return I thought I heard stirring from the lounge room where my friend and his sister had passed out so I scurried back to the room and closed the door behind me.

I returned to find Sandy already posing on the bed. Turning on the camera and removing the lens cap I began to snap away, focusing on her tits and face that were glistening with my cum. I snapped away ten or 15 pictures when I looked down at her hairy pussy and saw there was still cum dripping out. "Spread your pussy for me Sandy."

"What like this?" she replied, spreading her pussy lips, cum dripping out of her pussy and down to her asshole. I snapped away at the dripping love hole. I continued to snap away as she swiveled around and pointed her ass at me, looking at the camera while spreading her lips with one hand. I slept easily that night with Sandy sleeping on my chest and my hand resting on her hip.

The morning rolled around quickly and the moment the sun peeped through the curtains I awoke. Quickly realizing the situation I was in I freaked, hoping that the rest of the family was still asleep. Gently I moved Sandy off me, kissed her on the forehead before finding my clothes scattered over the room, and dressed myself. Quietly I left the room and fixed up some breakfast for the family and myself. Patrick awoke to the smell of the bacon cooking and I served the food across four plates. I told Patrick I would be back as I picked up one of the plates and took it to Sandy's room.

12