Sandy's College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen a woman so wet,' Tim said beginning to move in her. "I told you I was tight and if I wasn't wet, you would never get it in," 'Sandy said. She wrapped her beautiful legs around his back and put her arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to hers and began kiss-teasing him. She would open her mouth and flick her tongue at him, then when he tried to French kiss her, she would pull back and then lightly bite her his lower lip. It was driving him crazy. As he thrust into her, Sandy put her feet back on the bed so she had some leverage. She began to fuck him back, meeting his thrust with hers. It turned her on to know Mark was watching another man's dick slid into her wet pussy.

As she felt him thrust harder, she knew he was going to cum. She whispered into his ear," Am I a better fuck than Marge? Is my pussy tighter and wetter? I want to hear you say it."

He groaned "Yes, my god you're the best fuck in the world." Sandy spread her legs and rotated her pelvis up as far as she could, pulling his dick deeper into her. Now she kissed him, sucking his tongue into her hot mouth, biting it and holding it captive as she felt his hips buck. She bit down until she tasted blood and then let him free. He was slamming her into the bed so hard in the deliberate movements of a man climaxing. She kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue and he groaned. She ground her hips against him to milk all of his cum. "That's good Tim. Fill me up with your cum. Come on baby, I want it all."

Tim fucked her hard and fast and she knew he was spurting inside of her. Spent, he looked down at her, grinned and then finally rolled off beside her.

Sandy raised her self on her elbow and smiled at him.

"I have never fucked anyone like you in my life," he said. "I've read about women who would really get into sex but I've never fucked like that in my life. Margie would rather drop dead than get that excited about sex. When I came, I thought my head would blow off!" Tim sighed.

It felt incredibly sexy to have Tim's semen mix with fluids and she rubbed the end of her finger in it and then began to rub her clit. "I hope you don't think you're through for the day," Sandy said mischievously. Tim made some excuses and was gone as soon as he got dressed.

Mark came out of the closet, his hard dick in his hand. Without saying a word, he grabbed her feet and spread her open and guided his dick into her. Sandy was so wet and so hot, there was no resistance and he slid full length into her. She felt Tim's cum dribble out of her ass and Mark slammed her so hard and fast she asked to be gentler but he ignored her. Holding her ankles apart with her ass off the bed he slammed into her with no intention of easing up. Just as she was rubbing her clit to a climax, he exploded into her. As her pussy was still spasming, he rudely pulled his dick out out her and went into the bathroom. Sandy was left confused and hurt. What was wrong? She called after him. Wasn't this what they both wanted?

Mark came out of the bathroom, mumbled something about going to get some cigarettes and she heard the screen door slam. She lay there numb and confused until she finally took a shower, changed the sheets and got into bed. She was fast asleep when Mark came home.

He didn't want to talk about it ever and finally Sandy gave up trying to get him to. She met Tommy a few other times but Mark didn't know about it. A couple of years later Sandy took only her personal possessions and walked out the door. He got the divorce papers the next day.

Although this first experience wasn't as good as it could have been, Sandy knew it was Mark's hang-up and nothing she had done or not done. It set the stage for our great sex life.

12