Sandy's Demise

Story Info
Mom submits to her own daughters as well as online lover,
8.5k words
4.4
251.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Sandy, and her two daughters, Katie, 21, and AJ, 18, met Andy on the internet. There was some mutual attraction on both counts. The women were attracted to Andy's dominant personality and his way with words, and he liked the fact that they were sexually open with each other, to say the least. Katie, was thin (34C-24-34) and brunette like her mom. AJ, who had apparently gotten her looks from her father, was blonde and 36D-24-34. Sandy's measurements were a respectable 36C-27-35. While all of the women were quite beautiful, none of them had any question about who was the sexiest and prettiest. AJ stood tall above both her older sister and her mom in the looks department. Her face was prettier, her body was curvier, and worst of all for the other two, she was also smarter and more confident.

Sandy had to admit to herself that she wasn't overly fond of the latest developments that had taken place. At Andy's request, the girls had now started calling her "slut" or "mommy-slut" in private, and calling her by her first name in public. So while all of their friends would refer to their mothers as "mom," Sandy was routinely called "Sandy" by her daughters in front of their friends, or worse, HER friends... or the girls' friends' parents.

The first time it happened was at a house-warming party for the family of one of Katie's friends. Sandy and her daughters all attented the party, but Sandy didn't quite realize what she was in for. Everyone was sitting around, talking innocently, when AJ, ever the bold one, loudly said "Sandy, would you be a dear and get me some more punch?"

Sandy's cheeks turned bright red as everyone took note of such a minor thing as the girl calling her own mother by her first name... and also, the lack of a "please" of any sort. They also noticed that Sandy very quickly fetched her daughter some punch, and that AJ barely acknowledged her when she took the cup from her mom. Katie especially noticed.

By the end of the night, both girls had gotten used to calling Sandy by name. To her own horror, Sandy never really got used to it, and worse, she found that her pussy throbbed every time it happened. She knew that the girls were following Andy's order, and that she, Sandy, was obeying Andy in obeying them. She hated that she enjoyed being treated so cruelly by her own flesh and blood, but she had to admit it... even if only to herself when she was alone in bed at night.

As they approached the car, AJ whispered into Sandy's ear that she would be driving home. Sandy never felt so low as when she had to hold open the car doors for each of her daughters, with AJ in the driver's seat... that's where Sandy was supposed to sit. She's the one who paid for the damned car. Unfortunately, her pussy was now doing her thinking for her, and it loved every bit of this humiliation. She opened the back door for Katie... surprised that she wasn't going to force the mother to take the back seat, but of course there was a reason Katie's choice of seat. Once they got into the car, the girls resumed their taunting of her, starting with AJ, the youngest, and most beautiful of the three.

"Did you have a good time tonight, slut? I just loved the look on everyone's faces when you had to pee so badly, and I asked you to get me some more punch and you actually got me my punch rather than going to the bathroom. When I didn't take it from you right away (actually not even looking at her or acknowledging her presence), I soooo hoped you'd pee yourself right there. I'll admit that a big part of me was disappointed that the bathroom opened up right when it did for you."

Blushing even worse, Sandy replied: "Yes, dear... I did have a good time... but I wish you hadn't been so cruel in there. Andy told you to start calling me by name, but he didn't say you had to start odering me around like a maid or something," she said, almost in a whine.

Katie joined in "No, slut, but it sure did add to the fun, didn't it? I'll bet that pussy of yours is wet already, isn't it, mom... mmee-slut?" She giggled to herself as she added the end part. Sandy wasn't sure if Katie had said it that way to torment her more or if she had almost slipped into reverting to calling her mom, but either way, she had to admit the truth.

"Yes, Katie... my pussy IS wet."

AJ smiled and said "Why don't you pleasure yourself, then, slut? I know that a slutty pussy needs attention."

Sandy, sinking deeper into her own humiliation, resisted "Thank you, but I think I'll wait until I get home to do that... errr... I mean... IF I do it, it will be at home." She blushed at her slip... her admission... but knew that the girls knew her too well anyway, so it there wasn't much point in fighting it.

Katie leaned forward and whispered into her mom's ear "But nobody will ever know, but us, slut. I know that Andy has forbidden you from wearing panties, so it's just a matter of lifting that short skirt, spreading your legs, and moving your fingers to wear they so desperately want to be. You DO want to touch yourself for us, don't you, mommy-slut?"

As if in a trance, Sandy's hand moved between her legs as they spread as far as the car seat would allow. She starting rubbing her juices over her clit, and was humiliated ever more to learn just how drenched her cunt was from the ordeals of the evening. Katie spoke up once again:

"Do you want to know my favorite part of tonight, mommy-slut?" Sandy just whimpered and nodded.

"It was the fact that Andy only told us to start calling you Sandy in public and slut in private. He never told you that you HAD to obey us. You did that ALL on your own!" Sandy's mouth dropped as she realized the truth of Katie's statement, and her cunt spasmed all over her fingers as her orgasm hit her like nothing she had ever felt before. It was true. She wasn't ordered to submit to her daughters' humiliation in public, but a part of her craved that, loved it... ate it up and came back for more... almost begging for more. A tear ran down Sandy's cheek as her second orgasm hit her.

Chapter 2 - Sinking Deeper

Within a week, the girls were taking newer liberties with their mom on a daily basis. The Saturday of that week, the girls decided to stay in and watch a movie. They urged their mom (okay, ordered might be a more fitting term) to stay in and watch the movie with them. Katie rented the movie, and to Sandy's astonishment, she had rented a lesbian porno movie. AJ ordered her mother to strip as the movie started getting good. Both girls enjoyed pinching their mother's nipples and holding her hands away from her sex as she tried to relieve her own frustration. She was now beyond caring if they saw or not, she wanted to pleasure herself.

AJ said, "Really, slut, if you're that horny from this movie, I really think you should try to think about something else. Or maybe you should just stop watching."

"No, really honey, I'll try not to touch myself. Please don't make me stop watching. I'll be good," Sandy replied.

But AJ insisted "Mommy-slut, I don't think you got my meaning in that stupid cunt-thinking brain of yours. Maybe this will give you a clue."

With that, AJ spread her legs and pushed her mom's head between her thighs. Sandy subserviently got to her knees before her youngest daughter and began to lap at it like a woman dying of thirst. She had secretly wanted this for longer than she could even remember, and how appropriate that AJ, everyone's favorite, should be the one she should service first. She lapped at AJ's beautiful shaved pussy and eased her tongue inside as her nose rubbed against AJ's clit.

In the mean time, Katie moved next to her sister and began kissing her. They were both so turned on that they kissed like long lost lovers. They had played together before in the past, but neither of them had been near this excited. Katie lovingly squeezed her sister's perfect tits as their mother nursed at AJ's cunt. Her perfect cunt, Katie admitted to herself. Everything about AJ was perfect. She sighed as she kissed her sister more passionately, thanking her lucky stars for the chance to be this close to her perfect sister.

Sandy did a fine job on AJ's pussy, and was soon rewarded with a gush from her daughter. AJ pressed her mom's face hard against her pussy as her orgasm hit her, and Sandy dutifully lapped up ever bit of cunt juice that was offered to her. Sandy looked up at her beautiful daughters as they kissed and, instead of feeling anything close to negative feelings about the whole thing, just felt an overwhelming sense of RIGHT. She felt at home between AJ's legs. She felt right serving her daughters. She felt at peace, a blissful peace, as she watched them kiss each other.

As AJ's orgasm subsided, she pulled her mother up and kissed her eagerly, tasting herself on her mommy-slut's lips and tongue. She sucked Sandy's tongue into her mouth and licked and sucked the juices from it. Sandy couldn't help herself anymore. The intensity of AJ's kiss pushed her over the edge, and she had a mindblowing orgasm without even touching herself. As AJ and Sandy's lips parted, they both turned toward Katie, looking like hungry wolves as their eyes ate up the naked older sister... not quite as pretty as AJ, but still sexy enough that men would beg for the chance to be where her mother soon found herself.

Two days later, AJ had a couple friends over. Her mother, by now used to being a bit of a servantgirl in her own house, brought some sodas in to the girls and asked AJ if she could get them anything else. AJ looked at her mom sastistically and replied:

"No, that will be all, mommy-slut." AJ's friends' jaws dropped and then they broke up into a fit of giggles as they saw Sandy, the mother of their friend, turn a bright red and then meekly smile and walk out of AJ's bedroom, closing the door behind her. Sandy realized that AJ was perfectly within her rights to call her slut in front of her friends. They were at home, after all, and this wasn't exactly in public. She went to her room and masturbated furiously and came within seconds, wallowing in her own degradation in front of her daughter's friends.

On Saturday mornings, Sandy and Katie both normally woke up relatively early. On one particularly bitter cold Saturday morning in February, Katie had taken an extra long and hot shower. Sandy got in shortly thereafter, and used up the last of the hot water. When AJ woke up, the hot water heater had not replenished the supply yet, and she was left without any hot water. Shivering, she got out of the shower and went into the kitchen where her older sister and mom were eating breakfast. She walked right up to Sandy, fuming, and slapped her HARD across the face! Sandy's jaw dropped as she was punished like a naughty child, and worse.

"How DARE you use the last of the hot water, slut? Do you think I can look the way people expect me to look without a hot shower? FUCK! You're such a selfish little bitch, mom!"

Sandy was awestruck by the outburst. Worse, she was ashamed of her own behavior. AJ was right. She should have been more considerate.

"I'm sorry, baby. Please... how can I make it up to you?"

AJ walked from the kitchen to the living room and sat in a nice cushy chair. While she was still naked, the adrenaline caused by her outburst had helped to warm her body a bit. The thought of what she was about to do, helped too.

"Crawl to me, slut. Crawl to me so that you can worship my cunt. Crawl like the little horny bitch you are, mommy-slut, and come suck your daughter's pussy. That will be the beginning of how you can make it up to me."

Sandy sighed, and got to her hands and knees in the kitchen, her breakfast forgotten. Katie was now fingering herself while watching the whole display. She loved seeing her mother be humiliated, and loved it even more when her mom snapped into place so quickly before her daughters.

As Sandy approached her youngest, AJ spread her legs for her invitingly. Sandy licked her lips and dove right in. She lapped at AJ's cunt eagerly. She wanted to make AJ come, but more than anything, she wanted to make her feel good... to make AJ happy, and if this is what AJ wanted, then this is what she would do. AJ taunted Sandy as her orgasm approached.

"Mmmm... you've got such a wonderful tongue, Mother! Oh yeah, right there. Ohhh..." AJ really liked to use maternal names for Sandy when Sandy was servicing her daughters. She liked reminding her of how naughty a mommy she was for being so quick to dive between AJ's or Katie's legs. For her part, Sandy knew that any man in town, and half the women, would chew off their right arm to be able to service either of her girls (especially AJ, of course), but she also had to admit that, beyond just how sexy and beautiful they both were, she loved the perversity of the lesbian incestual pleasures, and of the humiliation when they taunted her. AJ spoke up again, almost echoing Sandy's exact mindframe.

"Oh, Mom... you're so good to Katie and me, isn't she Katie? You really ARE a good mother to do the things you do for us. And face it, Mom, you feel at home serving us, don't you? You feel RIGHT by doing as you're told. It feels almost natural to you to be between your daughter's legs, doesn't it... slut?"

Sandy couldn't stop herself. She nodded as she continued to lap at AJ's cunt, her nose rubbing against AJ's clit now as Sandy nodded her head so enthusiastically. This vocalization by AJ was almost too much for her. Sandy reached back between her legs, and with the first contact of her fingers to her clit, exploded in an intense orgasm. Her moans into AJ's pussy sent her daughter over the edge too. Katie, who had now moved close enough to see and smell the action, got herself off at the exact same time also. Mother, daughter, and daughter, a 3 way simultaneous orgasm. What a beautiful thing it was. On that day, a new rule was made in the house. On weekends, Sandy was not allowed to shower until both of her daughters had already taken theirs.

Chapter 3 - Better to be...

A few days later, Katie, being the twisted slut that she is, got a new idea for humiliating her mother. Sandy was now used to sucking each of her daughters to orgasm at least twice a day. Usually, she would have to pleasure them each as soon as they woke up, and then occasionally in the afternoon or evening, or her favorite, right before bed. She liked how peaceful they looked as they fell into a deep sleep shortly after their pussies had spasmed all over her face.

On this morning, Sandy was dutifully and eagerly lapping at Katie's cunt. As Katie's second orgasm was subsiding, she held Sandy's face hard against her pussy, with Sandy's mouth open to accept the flow of Katie's juices. With Sandy in position, Katie released her bladder... just just a little squirt. She wanted to see Sandy's reaction. To savor the humiliation as Sandy realized that her daughter planned to piss in her mouth.

As Sandy tasted Katie's salty piss... strong as it was because it was Katie's first bladder release of the morning, she felt a mixture of emotions: horror, shame, and... well, calm acceptance. She had had a dream once that her daughters had pissed all over her. She woke up from the dream with a gut-wrenching orgasm. As much as the thought horrified her during her waking hours, she had never really forgotten the intensity of that dream... or the orgasm.

Being the good little cunt-lapping mommy-slut that she had now become, Sandy obediently drank all of the piss that Katie offered her. Katie didn't want to release all at once, though. Instead, she would let little squirts go into her mother's mouth ever few seconds. It gave Sandy time to keep up and not have to worry about choking, but it also prolonged Katie's perverse pleasure that she was taking as using her own mother's face as her personal piss bowl.

"Oh, Mommy (she had learned, like AJ, that maternal words were dirtier during some of the deeds), you look so sexy as you drink my piss. Oooh, get ready, here comes a little more. Ahhhh... You'll learn to like it, Mom. Don't worry. I'll teach you to love drinking my piss. I'll TRAIN you to. Won't we, AJ?"

AJ had just walked in to see the last of the performance. She just smirked and nodded. When Katie was through, she offered Sandy's mouth to AJ, but AJ was in a hurry that day, so she had to decline. Katie loved having her mother as her piss bitch so much, that she added another rule to the Saturday shower one. Sandy was not allowed to drink ANYTHING but their piss until she had taken a shower. If she brushed her teeth, she would have to ask one of them to piss in a cup for her... or to piss onto her tooth brush. She got no orange juice... no coffee... nothing until AJ and Katie showered so that Sandy could shower.

That first saturday was tough for Sandy. Katie literally pissed in her Corn Flakes, and grinned as she watched her mother eat her breakfast while forcing a smile. She endured Katie's taunting as her daughter watched her tilt the cereal bowl to her mouth so she could drink the last of the piss. The ultimate humiliation for Sandy, and the ultimate rush for Katie, however, came around 11 that morning.

AJ slept in until noon that day, and to Sandy's horror, she found that she was beginning to get quite thirsty. Meekly, she approached Katie and, with her face bright red, explained her dilemma. Katie smirked as she pushed her mother for a more detailed request of what she wanted. Sandy couldn't believe she was actually having to say the words.

"Ummm... Katie, sweetie, can I please have a drink of your piss?" There, the words were out. Unbelievably, Sandy's pussy was dripping wet at having to ask her own daughter for permission to have a drink of her urine. Katie ordered her mom to go get their finest champagne glass, which Sandy eagerly did.

"Okay, mom, hold the glass up to my pussy... now watch... ahhhhh..." Katie relieved her bladder into the crystal glass as her mother held it up and watched. Sandy started to get nervous as the glass filled up. Luckily for her, the flow ended right at the top of the glass. Careful not to spill a drop, Sandy held the glass to her lips and took a big gulp of her daughter's hot piss. Katie couldn't believe her eyes when Sandy literally swished it around her mouth and then swallowed, savoring it like it was real champagne. Sandy couldn't believe she was so eager to please her daughter that she would make a show of this, but she had to admit to herself that her own cunt was absolutely drenched.

Katie watched as her mom ran to her room. As the door was slamming shut, she stopped it and walked in to watch Sandy's hand move between her legs. The orgasm was instantaneous, and Sandy's orgasmic moans were quite intense.

"You really like being my little piss bitch, don't you, mommy-slut?"

Limply, both from humiliation and exhaustion from the power of her orgasm, Sandy nodded.

Chapter 4 - Preparations for a New Guest

Andy's next order was not much of a surprise to Sandy. She now had to call her daughters Miss AJ and Miss Katie. Her daughters loved how obedient their mom was getting. They used her quite often. They even made Sandy service their astonished friends. The absolutely loved it when Sandy started calling them "Miss" in public.

For her part, Sandy felt like her pussy was wet ALL the time. She had more orgasms every day than she could possibly count. When she wasn't working, it seemed like her hands were always between her legs. She looked forward to serving as her daughters' toilet, and absolutely adored getting to lap at their horny pussies... especially AJ's beautiful bald cunt. Naturally.

Andy's next order, two weeks prior to his arrival to their house was that Sandy's bedroom door was put out to the trash and she was forbidden to ever close the bathroom door. Therefore, she had no personal privacy at all in the house. She still masturbated quite regularly she could, and now didn't care whether her daughters, their friends, or (worst for her) their boyfriends were home or watched. She had become a total exhibitionist humiliation slut, and her daughters loved that about her... well, most of the time. Sometimes they just couldn't believe how disgusting their mother was, but they knew that Andy wanted her that horny (and that they themselves were partly to blame), and what Andy wanted, Andy got. They loved their new life and knew that, at least to some extent, they had Andy to thank for it.