Sangitta Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Sangitta wiped away a few of the tears that she had been shedding and said.

"Of course you can Julie."

"You must not tell anyone- promise?" Julie said.

"Promise." Sangitta replied.

"I am a lesbian. I knew from a very early age that men did not do it for me and I had to hide it for years from my parents and still my friends do not know. I love it and I would not be living any other way. I am what is known as a dominant lesbian. I like to take women under my control and show them their true self's. I go to the local pubs and clubs. I can spot a lesbian a mile away and I hone in on them and chat them up and then I bring them home and show them what they have been looking for. I prefer a submissive woman because they are willing to learn and try out new things where as dominant's always want to be in control."

Sangitta had not moved from the arms of Julie and had been listening intently to what Julie was saying. She was fascinated with what Julie was saying and she noticed that she had begun to become aroused but she still needed to say more.

"Julie I understand all that and it sounds really sexy but I have my culture to think of. I cannot bring the shame on my family. I would be cast out and never be allowed to see my family again. I am the only girl in the family so would not be able to give them the heir to the family name that they cannot wait to have."

"I understand Sangitta but you cannot change your sexuality. When we kissed last week how did you feel?" Julie asked.

"My skin began to tingle and my pussy became very wet and I enjoyed what you were doing to me and I could not understand why?" Sangitta replied.

"So how do you feel talking to me now? Am I making you scared?"

"No Julie I feel very relaxed and I am enjoying being with you." Sangitta said.

"Would you like me to teach you about being a lesbian or are you not ready?" Julie asked.

"I do not think that I am quite ready. I am so confused Julie. I am sat here with a very wet pussy and that is because I am thinking about the woman in my dream and the thought of you taking me to bed but I have to be sure that I am not into men."

"Well." Julie said.

"You made love or should I say you had sex with me last week. What I would suggest is that you find a man and I do not mean a boy I mean a real man and get him to bed you and then you can compare the two of us. That should help you with your dilemma."

With that Julie got up to leave.

"You know where I am when you are ready Sangitta."

Julie left the house and walked down the street. She had a smile on her face. She knew that she had been right when she had thought that Sangitta was a lesbian. She would let her have her sex with a man but she already knew what the result would be and she would soon have Sangitta in her bed and would be able to turn her into the sub that she was destined to be.

Sangitta sat at home thinking. She had enjoyed her conversation and company with Julie and things were a little clearer for her now all she had to do was find a man to make love to her and everything would be alright.

Or so she thought.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers
12