Santorini – Lauren & Thomas Share

Story Info
Two couples make a breakfast to remember.
4.1k words
3.81
38.8k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardvark
Bardvark
35 Followers

We were checking into our accommodations in Thira when a couple poked their heads in to ask the manager what time they would all head to the beach.

"In about an hour after these folks get in" he replied. "I've invited them to join us at the pirate beach - Perivolos. Thomas and Lauren, this is Heinrich and Juliene. I'm sure we'll all become close during your stay."

Replying in an English accent, Juliene said, "Brilliant, we were hoping a couple our age would take that unit. You'll love this beach." I wondered what she meant by "special beach" and hoped it meant those tourists couldn't find.

After acclimating for two days in Athens, we were game to decompress with Ouzo, great food and beach time. This was a great start.

Our cliff villa, carved into the volcano rim had three sectioned sleeping rooms - one a nook with double beds adjoined to cover the entire raised space. Our lace covered windows lent privacy while not obstructing the view of a 2,000 square foot shared veranda set steps below our unit. Far below us was the volcano ringed Aegean. Whoopee!

We dropped our packs, and then ripped them open to grab towels, suits and sunscreen. I never missed the opportunity and gazed on Lauren's nakedness while she put on her suit. She was admirable for enduring pussy waxing. The absence of hair exposed her prominent clit hood – inviting more than just visual attention. She was lovely. Her sprinters body was taut and well paired the DD tits high and tight on her petite 5'6" frame. I say petite because she has narrow hips, no abdomen but for toned muscle and a tight ass that was wonderful to grapple during sex. Blond Norwegian coloring accompanied sliver eyes with small emerald speckles that made for a nice topping for her delicious body.

In her words, I was appealing first as an active thinker, and second physically. Broad shoulders from my grandfather rested above a narrow waist and muscles toned by years of springboard diving, skiing and knocking around the local rivers with fly rod in hand.

* * * *

An hour later we set with Airlia, Minos, Heinrich and Juliene for some beach or town called Perivolos. As I drove Minos, the manager (his girlfriend was Airlia) explained that this beach was where pirates hung out in years gone by. It was uninhabited but for a single taverna where local fisherman offered daily catches to the aging proprietor. The seafood was always excellent.

At Perivolos we saw a half-dozen umbrellas setup in front of the taverna so setup around a couple, ordered up some cold beers and set about relaxing. Juliene and Airlia immediately pulled their tops off to reveal nicely tanned tits (whoo, what a pleasure to see!) Lauren was no newcomer to such cusThomass so pulled her bowstrings and dropped her top too. Nice! Here were three topless babes sipping on cold beer on a deserted marble sand beach in the Greek Cyclades.

We learned Heinrich was a professional soccer player on an English team. He was one of the first Europeans to play for high pay on a different nation's team. He and Juliene were around our 'early thirties' age and equally athletic and toned. Both were very attractive with distinctly Germanic coloring, blue eyes, blond hair and svelte bodies. I didn't know what Lauren thought of Heinrich, but I was enthralled with Juliene.

Airlia and Minos were from Athens and managed the property for his Uncle, the owner. Both had familiar Greek looks, dark hair, and olive skin with robust, healthy bodies. Airlia had chocolate nipples that looked like little truffles for suckle of her sweets. Yum.

At noon, we grabbed a bench and ordered pan-fried mullet, grilled octopus, rice and retsina. The mullet sizzled at our table on garlic and olive oil filled iron skillet. In back, grilled octopus sizzled above grape vine coals. It was a hell of a meal; simple but delicious and we were happy to have enjoyed it with the fun banter from quickly formed friendships.

Lauren and I took a walk after lunch and agreed this would be our hangout for the duration...I hoped we'd continue as a group with our new friends.

During the walk, Lauren asked the predictable question: "So, are you turned on by Juliene and Airlia?" Ha ha, "Yep, like looking at half naked women would confront me...to boot, both are very attractive." To which Lauren said, "Well that's fair because Heinrich is a stud. Since you get to see titties, I hope his package slips out for me. And Minos is exotic, so is also a turn on. I guess we're even."

So it went. Lauren admitted liking Heinrich's looks and me liking our naked female companions.

It was an epic first day of vacation. New friends, semi-nude in the sun, and great food did us right. All I wanted was to add a great fuck to the day.

After doing just that and catching a short nap, Lauren and I ventured alone into the town to find a meal, which we enjoyed before the return walk to our villa. Our friends were on the veranda playing cards while drinking ouzo and wine. They called out heckling us to join them and they said they'd missed us for dinner so no excuses. Their poker playing was simple so it was easy to join. Especially for Lauren...she's a player and smarter than few others so I've learned to stay clear of when she draws others in for heavy bets.

Sure enough, the first hand Lauren dropped 2 cards in the 5 card game of stud, then came up with a Jack high straight with to take the pot. They gave her hell and with each hand the laughter and taunting rose in volume. The drinking and increasing comfort among us lead to the inevitable raunchy sex talk.

Before long, the others were drachma-less. Juliene laughed and while looking at me, said we might just play strip poker, but instead let's sneak into the pool next door and skinny-dip. There was a resounding cheer so we dropped drawers and started crawling down the face to our neighbor's pool.

Heinrich was pacing Lauren on climb down and I reflected on the fantasy we'd had sex to involving him fucking her following our risqué day at the beach. Now I wished we had not. That little vixen got too passionate from it, and now Heinrich seemed to be taking an interest in her. Fantasy is fine, but I didn't want anyone getting the good stuff from her.

Ah, well the beauty of seeing Juliene and Airlia crawling nude in moonlight distracted me from those thoughts towards the desire to have them both. However, I resigned myself to believe it was unlikely to happen. Nevertheless, there were some scenarios where it could happen...such as if Lauren and I swapped. However, swapping was unlikely too (Lauren insisted it would never happen) and it still rankled me to think of someone else fucking her. It was interesting though; that the mere thought had transformed my cock into a full-scale erection. Damn, I noticed Heinrich had one too...probably from sniffing around Lauren.

So, he has the hots for Lauren. No surprise. But definitely a problem since she had already admitted her attraction to him.

* * * *

Finally, we all slipped into the water and carefully swam noiselessly about before bunching up in the shallows to giggle and whisper in conversation. Each of us were paired up and fondling our mates.

I saw Juliene squirm and saddle onto Heinrich's lap. From her squirming, I was sure they were fucking right in front of us. Then Minos asked, "are you two fucking again?" as if he'd seen it happen on previous occasions. They just smiled back, but I also noticed that Heinrich had eyes locked with Lauren while he fucked his wife. We were so close to them our feet were bumping and I discovered his foot rubbing Lauren's calves. She squirmed my cock into her, kept eyes on Heinrich and sported a Cheshire grin. Mind fucking.

We all began gasping and I saw our quiet skinny dip turn into a thrashing group fuck. It was awesome seeing the other babes fucking. What a turn on. It made me seriously want to consider swapping if the opportunity arose. Even trying to get Juliene or Airlia alone would be worth the try.

Finally, with women's breasts rising and falling as they enjoyed us all getting off and left the pool water somewhat less sweet.

* * * *

The next morning Lauren and I were making coffee when Heinrich came knocking to ask if we had any sugar to spare for their coffee. It was around 6am and our mind clocks were so off it seemed late to us. He said Airlia was still asleep and he needed his caffeine.

We invited him to join us for coffee and we all watched the sunrise over the cavernous sea below. It was warm and Lauren had only her bikini botThomass on...topless and lovely.

We talked about the world cup, what it was like to play for a different nation's team and what we'd do in our next career. As usual, Lauren dominated the direction of conversation with insightful questions and I could see heat of flirting between those two. Ultimately, we had to bid farewell to Heinrich so he could deliver a wakeup coffee to Juliene.

Lauren immediately pulled her botThomass down and I could see the glistening moisture left behind. She bent over and told me to fuck her hard as she rested her arms on the raised nook mattress. I stuck her pussy from behind and did in fact fuck her hard, in part to get over my own anger at their attraction. She and I both came hard, and my only regret was that Heinrich and not I fired her passion.

Lauren showered in the little commode and I followed. All cleaned up and ready to go by 10am we decided to explore and head to Perivolos by noon for lunch and hopefully to meet up with our friends.

While exploring, I challenged Lauren by asking how much she wanted to avoid making our fantasy a reality. Before I could add my words of reluctance, she blurted out "why didn't you invite him to assist with a massage this morning? That was a lost opportunity!" as if it were something she wanted regardless of my feelings.

Not wanting to play the wimp, I said, "Hey if you're so hot to get it on with him, I get to have Juliene or Airlia or both!"

This gave her pause, but she admitted "It doesn't sit that well and I don't know how I'd react to seeing you enjoying another woman's body much less seeing her enjoy what you might be doing to her. However, I guess that would be fair.

BotThomas line, I would like to experiment while we're away from prying neighbors, and these friends are so attractive and carefree. I think we should tempt opportunity. But, to put it into perspective, its sex for fun and sex without love. Love is for us alone. This is just sport sex. There can be no difference between it and say, playing a game of volleyball."

Gee, I didn't expect this at all. Was she serious? She'd always maintained resistance when I tested her. Now she seemed genuine. However, at least she cleared the air on love versus sport.

"Okay, if I can have some fun then I'm in. I don't know how it's going to go, but okay then. Let's see what opportunities tempt us."

I knew right then she'd find a way to fuck Heinrich. And, she'd be on the hook to find a way for me to fuck Airlia, Juliene or both.

* * * *

We got to the beach and found Heinrich and Juliene under the same umbrellas as the previous day. Juliene was lovely...topless and wearing a different suit, yellow this time, and the botThomass were skimpy. Moreover, they were see-through giving a delicious view of her cleft. It would surely be transparent when wet.

Lauren had put on a thong too...the purple one we got at South Beach the year before. It wasn't transparent, but did nothing to obscure her obviously bare skinned pussy. It looked plump but with a nice dividing line from her clit hood.

We had a great lunch again, swimming and flirting before Lauren and I took a walk as we did the day before.

The others were out swimming when we returned so we joined them. The cold water shrunk my nuts up and drove Lauren's nipples to spear points. We didn't stay long and our friends laughed at our shock at the water temperature. They followed us out and I was surprised to see they were all nude!

Holy shit I thought. How is Lauren going to play this one out?

When we got to the umbrellas, Lauren flashed me a sassy link as if to say, piss off if you think I'm a prude, and promptly dropped her botThomass. Looking foolish, I followed her lead, all the while knowing my equipment looked like a frightened, withdrawn turtle. But, what they hey, that didn't confront me in the least. What, what guy would think three naked women was a problem? No way.

On the way back, we arranged to meet them that evening at a bar having world cup coverage and then have dinner.

The bar was packed with soccer fans and our bodies were too. Before long Heinrich had maneuvered next to Lauren, so he could feel her tit on his arm. Juliene and I were butt to butt and I admit to enjoying it. Lauren insisted she was fucking Milo on the side, but I couldn't imagine it. Regardless, she was damn friendly as we got in with the raucous crowd.

Dinner was animated but relatively short. We were all tired and headed for home.

* * * *

The next morning Heinrich showed up again for coffee and the adrenaline hit me mainline as I think it did to Lauren as we realized what this might mean. I knew what she was thinking...was this it? How would she have the courage? How would he react? Would he laugh at a proposition?

While the three of us watched the sunrise when Lauren threw the first gambit, saying, "I don't know why, but woke up with a stiff back this morning. Thomas, I need one of your famous massages."

In the ensuing silence, I knew she expected me to invite Heinrich's assistance. Biting the bullet, I said "Hey, I'd love to ... especially in our little nook. I bet you'd get twice the massage with Heinrich's help."

Heinrich looked amazed make such a proposition, but recovered quickly and said, "Hell yes I'd love to help! But we better get started before Juliene needs her coffee."

Lauren looked scared and excited that it might happen. However, she smiled and excused herself to make ready. I climbed into the nook and had Heinrich follow. We were both wearing shorts so our hard on's were somewhat less obvious. I pulled out the hemp massage oil and told Heinrich to make sure and work under her shoulder blades since that's where she tended to bind-up.

Lauren arrived in a robe, which she dropped in order to climb onto the nook bed and lay on her sThomasach. She had on only her string bikini botThomass.

I removed my shirt and so did Heinrich. He had a hairy chest and abdomen unlike mine.

God, here goes I thought. I poured some oil in my hands, handed it over so Heinrich could do the same as I. We spread it up and down her back to the top of her ass cheeks. Both of us began showing hardening erections. Lauren just moaned with satisfaction at the feel of four hands on her.

I showed Heinrich how to work under her shoulder blade, to run his hand into her armpit and work it back. Then I showed how by holding the shoulder up on his side, he could get deeper under her blade. I was getting a lot of tit and Lauren was moaning as her genuinely tight muscles began to relax.

Next, I asked Heinrich to hold her shoulder on my side and he has to enjoy the pressing of titty flesh. Plus his cock was literally inches from her mouth and I bet she could smell his musk.

Next, I oiled my hands again, and moved to Lauren's feet. She likes oiled fingers running between her toes...said it felt like penetration. I gave her the treatment and Heinrich did exactly the same thing. Lauren's response was a murmur indicating pleasure.

In no time, we moved to her calves and she shifted her legs apart enough to show that she was leaking honey from her pussy.

There was no hiding our hard on's. We continued moving the massage up her thighs and onto her ass cheeks. Each time she added an inch to her leg separation. I couldn't tell if it was an intentional or involuntary response to stimulation and rising desire.

I could see through her bikini botThomass that showed swollen and a wet pussy.

As we massaged the cheeks of her botThomas, I moved the strings of her thong down. Instead of meeting resistance, she moaned, arched her back, pushed her ass up a bit and raised her knees forward. Gawd she was hot.

This was it...she was going to present herself for MFM sex. She was going to go through with this and my agreement to share her with Heinrich and transform our fantasy into reality. I could only hope it would produce a good memory, results that didn't threaten our love, and that fulfilled her expectations.

Heinrich and I pealed her botThomass down and set them aside to enjoy later. With her ass still propped up, we both slid our hands and fingers up her thighs to her swollen, slick lips and pealed them apart to reveal her bright pink tenders.

Her hood couldn't contain the erect ruby clit beneath. Unable to help himself, Heinrich gently touched it and Lauren responded with an involuntary contraction and moaning "Aaaahhhh!"

She abruptly turned over, smiled us, raised her arms over her head, closed her eyes, and said, "Heinrich".

Heinrich bowed to her pussy, lapped upward to taste of her honey and paused at her clit to twiddle it side-to-side using only underside tip of his tongue.

Lauren said, "Take your shorts off and take me!"

I simultaneously felt the humiliation of her inviting him first and the strange excitement of this intensely erotic experience. We pulled out shorts off and were both fully erect and slightly different in shape. Heinrich was shorter, a bit fatter and had a thick round bracelet rimming his head. I knew Lauren would be able to feel a distinct wave of acute stretching as it stabbed into her.

Lauren took his cock in hand as he rested on all fours above her, lubricated his cock by rubbing it slightly into her opening and they lay back to let him take charge. Her clit rested against his helmet that glinted with her honey and his precum.

Heinrich lifted her knees, pressed them back to present her pussy towards the ceiling and abruptly stabbed his broad headed cock all the way into her buttery pussy. Lauren gasped in shock of this primal spearing of her womb. He pulled out and then belligerently punched into her again. She uttered a guttural, "Aargh ... Aaahhh" that signaled mixed pain and pleasure. On his third wickedly punishing thrust, Lauren tore her fingernails across his back.

Heinrich crowed, "Oh, you bitch. Take will my cock and fuck it. You get no quarter!" as he rammed into her repeatedly. Lauren screamed and cramped into an abdominal clenching orgasm.

A motion at the side caught my eye, and I turned to see Juliene with a stunned expression on her face. She recovered quickly enough without glancing away from her husband enthusiastically fucking my wife.

Regaining her voice, she calmly said, "I came looking for Heinrich and heard him shout 'Bitch!' so came in. We've fantasized about this and considered doing it. I'm sorry I almost missed it. If this is the way it's going then I want in."

I'd been jacking over Lauren intending to sting her face with my sperm in retribution for the indignity of taking Heinrich first. But banging Juliene was a far better option, so I told her, "You better get up here. The quicker the better!"

She slung her wrap off, hopped up onto her back, then spread her legs and said, "Ready my pussy with your tongue."

So I did, hungrily foraging her cunt with my tongue, pinched her nipples and finger fucking her.

Next to me, Heinrich began grunting in preparation to impregnate Lauren.

I didn't want to miss it so turned us around, our heads at their feet and their feet at our heads. Looking backwards, I could see the stretch of Lauren's tight prick pocket and Heinrich's shiny cock pistoning in and out of her.

Just as he'd jammed his way into my wife, so I did to Juliene. Heinrich's grunting became more guttural and suddenly he bound up and shot his first angry load of white salsa into her.

Bardvark
Bardvark
35 Followers
12