Sant's Workshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caressing Steve's growing cock in her hand, with her other she took one tit, lifted it to her mouth to lick her own nipple. She held it to his mouth and they both tongued it together, Steve sucking and lapping it, encouraged by her discreet moans.

"Oh Santa, all I want for Christmas is your big, hard prick!" she hissed.

Cass stood up and shed her dress to the floor, her panties following it. She stood before him attired only in black heels, long legs spread wide. Steve looked at the small sparse patch of brown hair above her otherwise bald cunt, the thick meaty ribbon of labia protruding clearly, and her supple mature belly. She bent at the waist and held Steve's cock to her face. The bulbous head had sprouted from it skin sheath and stood hard in her grip. She smelled it, rubbed it across her mouth, licked the full length of the shaft, feeling the thick veins with her sensual tongue and then slipped it into her mouth.

Sliding the purple ridge past white teeth, she consumed his cock until her lips touched the hair at the base of it. Once there she came up, saliva spilling from her stuffed mouth, then repeated the decent. Her pace quickened and she felt her Santa, now embracing her head in his strong hands, begin to grind his hips up to meet her movements. Cass knew if she continued she would receive an enormous load of man milk into her throat by the feel of his nuts, churning in his ball sack, that she held in her free hand.

"Oh damn, I want to cum in your mouth!" he groaned.

Steve thrust his groin upward and Cass pulled her mouth off of him before he could ejaculate. She wanted him exploding inside of her! Standing again she leaned forward holding onto the arms of the chair for balance and brought her face close to his. Steve could smell his cock on her breath.

"Oh Santa, you got a nice fat cock! Like a big sweet candy cane," she panted, catching her breath, licking her lips with the taste of his sex organ.

His aunt's tits hung down from her chest, heaving and swinging from her torso that was moving with delirious desire for more action. Steve reached out, cupping an orb in each hand, holding them like goblets of Jell-O, swinging them playfully, then roughly.

"And you have very nice breasts, little girl," he said in his deep Santa voice, "Hurry, come and sit on Santa's lap now. I want to give you an early Christmas gift."

"Of fuck, yea," Cass hissed. In one nimble motion she climbed up, placing a foot on each side of his leg, squatting on Santa's lap and holding on to his neck to descent onto his erection. Wet from her excitement, he felt the heat of the walls of his quarry as his prick slide smoothly into her. Steve reached around Cass to take her ass cheeks in his hands and help stable his Aunt, his fingers so close to her anus. Lifting her slowly up, then letting her fall again onto his lap, he began a slow rhythm like an oil derrick pulling the black ooze from the earth. She could feel her own fluid being sucked down from her well, so long sitting there, waiting for years to flow out of her womb again. His pumping increasing, she felt Santa's fingers entering her asshole, probing, stretching the brown mouth as it began sucking in air. A finger from each hand entered up to the knuckle.

Steve was sweating in his costume as he plowed into Cass more rapidly. With each time his shaft plunged into his aunt's liquid cavity, Steve's grunt blew hot breath into her ear.

"Oh damn!" she cried as he forced her up and down, faster and faster, "I'm so wet. I'm gonna cum. Oh, damn! I'm cumming. Oh yea, I'm coming!"

Santa's groin slammed upward to meet Cass' downward thrust; two, three, four times, as his hot jizm spewed into her, boiling against the saturated walls of her inner flesh. She shuddered as the froth of their combined fluids ran out of her, but was pulled in again as they continued to pump their searing organs together. The white cream, slick on Steve's thick veined manhood, ran onto his balls and congealed in his matted hair his partner's ass covered with a sheen of their ejaculations.

The two bodies slowed now and then stopped, both panting and resting. Steve pulled his fingers from Cass' asshole, causing her to inhale softly, and kneaded her fleshy buttocks. He held her waist and felt her ribcage. He wanted to kiss her had it not been for the beard. He was enjoying the thick and yet supple flesh of her hips and ass and those wondrous globes lying against his chest.

It had only been twenty minutes that the two had copulated, although they were not aware of time. Cass groaned softly to herself, climbing off of Steve's lap with his help. She stood upright before him, immodest to her nakedness, he sitting with his wet cock slowly receding to its flaccid state. He looked at her mature, supple body and saw how pretty she was, as he had not seen her before this day.

"Thank you for the early present, Santa. You have no idea how much I wanted it." Cass began dressing and when ready to leave the room she kissed him on the cheek and laughed, whispering into his ear, "I'll be thinking of you on Christmas Eve, Santa."

Steve could only express a faint, "Ho-ho-ho", and felt like an idiot for his banal reply when she left. He was slightly relieved that she had not recognized him but wondered if it would have mattered to her. Cass was the last person to be with him and when the event was over he changed his clothes and sauntered up to the bar to join Jake and Misty. The place was now deserted but for the three of them.

"Here's your money, Santa. I hear you earned it," Jake said with a grin. Misty of course had squealed to her boss of the "Workshop" episodes.

They chatted for a while, had a few more beers and Steve called it a day, leaving for home. The Saturday evening crowd was starting to appear and he didn't want any of that.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was Christmas Eve and Steve sat with the phone to his ear, listening to the ringing, hoping he wasn't doing something stupid. It was ten o'clock and he knew he was calling late but he had been thinking of doing this for days and he knew he had to follow thru with it.

"Hello," the soft voice cooed.

"Hi, Aunt Cass, it's Steve. Merry Christmas."

"Oh, Stevie, hi. It's so nice to hear your voice. I've been thinking of you lately."

"You have?" he stammered.

"Why yes. For some reason you just keep popping into my head. Anyway, how are you?"

"Look Cass. I mean Aunt Cass, I know it's late but I thought, well, I was wondering....... would you be up for a Christmas Eve visitor. You know, maybe a drink......together?"

"Why I'd love it Steve, and besides it's only ten and I'm still dressed. I just got home from an office party and I would love some company. A handsome guy like you would be a pleasure to have on Christmas Eve," Cass giggled, "I mean as a guest."

"Okay then," he said with lifted spirits, "I should be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Great, I'll chill a bottle of wine and put out the cookies I was saving for Santa. Okay?"

Steve was wordless for a moment. "Okay, see you soon."

Fifteen minutes to the second Steve arrived at Cass' house. "I hope this is a night to remember," he mused standing at her door. Holding a small wrapped gift in his one hand that contained a pearl necklace, bought with the money he earned at the party, he rang the bell. His heart was racing, his stomach churning as he heard high heels walking across the hardwood floor to answer the door.

His mouth fell open as the door opened and before him stood his Aunt Cass in the same dress he watched her strip out of.

Greeting her, he stepped into the parlor of her home and stood looking down at her. She was gorgeous to his eyes and she could feel his look, becoming somewhat embarrassed for the moment.

"I have something for you, Aunt Cass," Steve said, handing her the gift.

"I have something for you, Steve and you have to wear it tonight."

Cass' hand came from behind her back and in it she held a Santa's cap out to Steve.

"Let's have a Merry Christmas, Santa," as she slipped a candy cane in her mouth.

12