Sapphic Healing Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was brought back to reality when Elaine moved behind me to slide her body under my legs. I only noticed it when she lifted my hips up and pulled me back to her, raising my pussy up to her face. My legs were folded back over my body and my pussy and anus were front and center and she took full advantage of the position to eat me, slowly at first, with gentle kisses and licks, but then more aggressively with every weapon she had in her repertoire. Tongue, lips , teeth, even her nose, which she pushed deep into my pussy, rocking it in and out to coat it with my juice. Lifting me a bit higher, she proceeded to lick my anus, forcing her face into me.

With my back now curled to the point my toes were almost on the floor, she forced my cheeks painfully apart and proceeded to tongue fuck my anus, forcing her tongue deeper and deeper until her face was tight against my ass. She dropped me down just enough to get her face back on my pussy to attack my clit, driving me toward a hard orgasm at warp speed. With my legs clamped in her arms, I rocketed into the world of bright lights and blurry images. She paused but just a few seconds before pushing both thumbs into me, driving fast and hard to give me yet another hard orgasm.

I just collapsed, exhausted, panting like a dog in heat, drooling uncontrollable as my pussy kept pulsing as it pushed come from me in a bubbling flow of cream.

I'm knew that Elaine was expecting me to give her orgasms at least as strong as the ones she'd given me, and I wanted to hear her come as I fucked her senseless. I got between her legs and proceeded to eat her in every way I knew. All the time I was eating her, my fingers were pressing into her anus until I got two of them into her and worked them in as deep as I could reach. She started to come when I chewed on her clit and finished when I started tugging on it. I didn't wait for her to calm before I flipped her over to turn my full attention on her anus. She got on her knees and dropped her head down onto her arms when I started driving my fingers into her anus while my thumb went deep in her pussy.

She came so hard that she just slid forward onto her stomach and lay there, breathing hard as I licked her anus and perineum as she calmed.

She stayed that way as I moved to lie next to her, and we laid like that while we listened to the sounds of strong orgasms coming from Mom and Jenni.

12