Sapphic Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Confessions of a lesbian in love.
1.3k words
4.08
15.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, though it has some sense of base off of personal experiences.

Oh she was such a gorgeous girl. Her face was pale, as the rest of her body was. She had a very light shower of freckles across her nose that had faded with age. Her nose wasn't small, but instead rounded to match her gleaming large green eyes. Though, to most people having glasses hide to beauty of ones eyes, or crowded the face, but not her. Oh no, they brought out the round pattern of her body and face. Following the lines of her body it only got better. Her collarbone was nice and dominant, giving a nice lead down to her lovely full tear drops of breasts. 36 B, just perfect. Her stomach was perfect. She was the fat kid in highschool, only to grow out of the young fat and end up with the perfect tummy. No, she didn't have abs, but she wasn't fat. Just smooth and flawless. Her hip, oh her lovely curves are always captivating. Sharp hip bones to keep guard of her lovely lover half. Past her love spot, onto her smooth and round thigh's, almost like a runway to heaven. Her long legs only accentuating her beautiful body.

How I sat our senior year in highschool looking at her, wanting her, wanting to explore every inch of her perfect body. To others, she was "Oh, she is just growing out of her teen stage, she is still ugly." She had very little self esteem, from when she was younger. Only if she knew my adore for her lovely self. She had always been so nice to me, when we were younger, and now, when we are both 18-year-old women graduating out of the naive pits of High School hell. We had been friends for a few years, only that. She'd confide her loves, her hates, her self pities, all to me. As I'd keep in my unconditional love for her locked inside of me. Most say we looked as though we were sisters, twin sisters. The resemblance was there, by far. But I'd rather people see us how I wished, lovers. Luckily, graduating as good friend, would prove to be something I'd only wished for when I was in high school.

The summer after graduation we spent so much time together. She would drive over to my house, and we would just sit around talking about our days as high school kids. Our friendship grew into that of what most would call "best friends." That summer we both applied to the same college, we both got accepted, and we both ironically wanted to major in art, minor in literature. It was almost heartbreaking that I had so much in coming with a girl I couldn't confess my love for. Sure, she was my best friend, but that was that, how could I tell my best friend, that I love her?

I suppose I should introduce myself before I carry on with my story. My name is Riley. When I said we looked alike, I wasn't joking. I myself am 5'10, just as she is. I have wavy dirty blonde hair, which passes my bottom, but I have a swimmers body, seeing as how I am just that, a swimmer. My chest is smaller then hers, 34 A, almost B.. My eyes are that of a dark green, brown tone. I and slightly more tan then she. Oh, pardon me, the girl I have been speaking of so lovingly, her name is Kennedy. I am bisexual, though I obviously lean more toward females.

Anyway, back to the story. The summer was coming to an end, as we only had a week left things were getting confusing. Kenny had been dating a lot, and having a lot more drama, which only broke my heart more. I had decided to move out of my mother's house, she had to deal with my 21-year-old brother still living there, so I kept my promise of when I was 12, and said. "Well Ma' I'm 18, and I told you I'd move out." And there I was, moving into my very own apartment. I moved into a small, two bedroom apartment right off campus of the college I'd soon be attending. Naturally, I couldn't pay the rent myself so Kenny moved in with me. It was a dream come true, well to be living with her. I could see her all the time now, and no family issues and things like that to get in the way.

Soon school started up, within a few weeks we both got the hang of our new surroundings and schedules. Weekend we would spend at home, hanging out but soon that had change. Kenny wanted to go out and try out the clubs. We were college students, and the stereotype was coming around and getting to our college freshman heads. I agreed and we got all gussied up and hit a local club with some new friends we had met. Kenny, Marissa, Jon, Shaun, and I would regularly hit a few clubs here and there on weekends and when we all had free nights. None of us were heavy drinkers luckily, but Kenny drank the most out of all of us. I hated seeing her waste herself like that. I'd always go out with her when the others couldn't or didn't want to go out. Then she'd end up bringing guys home. I would some times find a few male friends. For me though, it didn't go past friends.

Kenny ended up getting a boyfriend, he was always over at the apartment. I was cool with him, though I hated that he was with Kenny and I wasn't. His name was Scott, he was a junior at the other college in our town, so he usually slept over at our place. Then Kenny started staying at his place. It was killing me, I became quite depressed, though I was trucking on with my school work. Luckily Thanksgiving break came around, so I didn't have to deal with school work. But I started drinking more, hating when Kenny wasn't with me, but loving that she was happy. One day she came home to see me laying on the couch with a beer at hand.

"What's wrong Ry?" She'd ask concerned.

As much as I did love her, I couldn't help but hate her when she was with Scott, who was there. "Like you care" I'd reply.

"I do baby, you know I do, you are my life." She'd say those familiar words we both had learned to use.

"Don't call me that." I'd snap. She was shocked with that. I had never pushed those words away. I fled to my room, crashed down on my bed smashing the bottle on the wall, and started crying.

Kenny sent Scott home with a kiss and came in after me. "Riley, I have known you for so long, and I know everything about you, so I know something is wrong." She said.

I took a minute, then pried myself from my pillows. I shook my head. "You don't know everything about me." She tried to protest but I carried on. "If you knew everything about me, you probably wouldn't be here right now, much less still my friend." I said crying. She moved to hug me but I stopped her. "Don't, I can't take it anymore. I can't sit here and let you be you while im dying inside because I'm not being me. Kenny, I am in love with you, I have been for over a year now, I can't stand seeing you with someone else." I cried. "Why do you think when we go out I don't bring people home? It's because the only person I am interested in it the person already at home." I shut up, and stopped breathing, waiting for the reaction....