Sapphidex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, that is good shit," Jane moaned.

Jane thrashed her hips, seeking the maximum clitoral friction with this beautiful young sex kitten. Jane's hand reached behind the girl and rubbed her plump ass, acting as a catalyst for Julianne to become even more aggressive. Julianne continued on even through the mounting pleasure, when she could hardly think straight.

"Your clit feels so good on mine," Julianne said.

Their dance of lust reached a point of no return and the reached a simultaneous climax, their pleasure reaching a divine level. Orgasms from tribbing are known to be some of the most intense possible, and both girls honestly thought the pleasure of the act might kill them.

Julianne collapsed on top of Jane, having blacked out for a moment from the pleasure, quickly recovering and regaining her bearings.

"I have to get out of here," Jane said, breathing heavily, wanting to do anything but.

Jane dressed and said her goodbyes – this had hardly been a lovematch. She phoned her boss Karen, feeling excited and guilty for what she had done, simply informing her that her daughter was waiting in the mansion.

Jane returned home to find a note on the door. "New landlord, Carmen, needs to see you ASAP." Jane pulled the note off the door, planning to deal with it early the next day.

She smelled strongly of Julianne. She wanted to take a shower and spend the night reading. She also had to write her entry in the journal she was getting paid by Paul to compile.

She popped her evening Sapphidex pill, and thought of Julianne.