Sapphira's Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers

Sapphira could feel the first tremors chasing through her body when Sin pulled out of her. Sapphira could barely believe the audacity. She turned on him like a spitting cat.

Sin stood emotionless before her, his breath as harried as hers, his penis rock hard and erect, but he stood motionless. "Who do you belong to?"

Sapphira licked her dry lips. Four simple words and he would finish what he'd started. He'd also think he had rights to her body whenever he wanted. Did it matter? He took her body whenever he wanted anyway. It didn't matter if she said yes or no, he took her anyway. Why not say yes? In the long run, it didn't really matter.

"I belong to you," she acquiesced.

Sin had her back on her stomach before she even realized he'd moved. His deep thrusts took on an intensity and menacing quality that they had lacked before. He was driving them both towards a hard fast orgasm at break neck speed, and neither of them cared.

Sapphira screamed as she felt her orgasm wash over her, almost at the exact same moment as Sin. She prayed that Kya had already gone home, or she'd never be able to come out of her office again. Sin pumped into her another two or three times before collapsing on top of her. Sapphira smiled into her desk. Life was good. As always, I hope you enjoyed this latest installation and stay tuned. More to come.

As always your feedback is welcome. Am I as good as I used to be?

CharmingVixen
CharmingVixen
1,049 Followers
12