Sar: Mission Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you are as happy as I am."

"Unless the sensor necklace is wrong, I am."

"Are you as much in love?"

"It is difficult to equate the feelings but they seem to be on par." Martina sighs and snuggles in closer.

"Well then I'm not on the rebound anymore. I won't need my own house and if anything, we might need a bigger house. Suppose you make me pregnant next time."

"I can't it is not possible, I could take some of your cells and produce sperm. It would be the same as cloning you."

"Could you collect sperm and inject it in me?"

"Like we were doing?"

"Yes, I'd like to have something from you that is not a necklace or whatever. If you collect the sperm and make me pregnant with it it's your child."

"That is not logical, I can't reproduce with humans."

"Forget logic, we are talking human beings here."

"Would you like me to collect the sperm the way a woman would?"

"Can you do it another way?"

"I can yes but they will not be viable for very long."

"In other words after I give birth and my system has returned to normal."

"Yes, now sleep I will work on adding processors and improving the ones I have."

12