Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do the women perform oral sex on you?" she asked.

"Sometimes. I leave that up to them. Some women don't like doing it, and that's fine."

"You don't mind if they don't?"

"No, not at all" I said. "Sex should be a great experience for both partners, an exchange of pleasure. Making a woman uncomfortable or asking her to do something she doesn't want to do is wrong."

"Do your women always have an orgasm?"

"Usually, most of them more than once. I feel like I would be cheating a woman if I got off and she didn't, so I do everything I can to bring her to climax." By this time, of course, I was wondering what it would be like to make Sarah cum and to have her return the favor.

"What types of things do you do to make a woman have an orgasm?"

"It depends on the signals I get from her. Some women can cum from careful attention to the breasts and nipples. Some will have an orgasm from finger penetration of the vagina or manual stimulation of the clitoris. Most will cum with oral sex. Some can climax during intercourse, but apparently not all, so I sometimes take a break in the middle of it to play them with my tongue some more."

"How do you know what your woman needs or wants?" she asked.

"Sometimes, I'll just ask. If I'm spending a lot of time on a woman's nipples and she doesn't seem to be getting more aroused, I'll start rubbing her clitoris, or her vaginal opening, or even her anus with a finger or two. If I get a big, positive reaction from that, I may move away from the breasts and focus on something else."

"Her anus?" Sarah asked in seeming amazement.

"For some, the anus is a very erogenous zone. It has a lot of nerve endings in it, and if you have the proper mindset, ass-play can be a big turn-on. Maybe you're not aware of it, but some women enjoy having their anus penetrated by a finger, tongue, toy, or penis."

"I've read about that, but I didn't think it was real," she said.

"Maybe Tim might like doing that to you," I offered.

"Are you kidding me? If he's barely willing to touch my vagina because he thinks it's disgusting, how do you think he'd react if I asked him to play with my ass?" she exclaimed.

"Just a suggestion. Look, Sarah, not all guys are as into sex as I am. They're content with just the occasional quickie."

"Yeah, apparently."

"And you're not," I said.

She sighed. "No, frankly, I'm not. I always thought sex would be exhilarating, exciting, and fulfilling. I thought it would bring us closer together. I assumed we'd figure out what we were doing and have a lot of fun with it. But I want a lot more than I'm getting."

"Okay, I'm going to ask you a question. I hope you won't get offended," I said.

"Go ahead."

"Do you masturbate?"

She blushed visibly. "Yes, I do sometimes. I always do after Tim and I have sex. I'm just starting to get warmed up when he's ready to roll over and go to sleep, so I learned to do it then just so I could fall asleep, too. Now, I do it sometimes when I go online. I found a website that I sometimes go to that has erotic stories. Often, they'll get me going."

"So you are getting some release, then," I said.

"Some. Not enough. Oh sure, I can make myself have an orgasm, but it just feels kind of empty. I feel like it would be so much better if a man would do things to me."

"Well, since you're being so honest, I'll tell you, I masturbate too, and you're right. It's much better with a partner. For me, it's a whole lot better if I can satisfy a partner while satisfying myself."

Sarah seemed very interested in stirring her drink, but finally, she looked up and said, "Don? Can I trust you?"

"After the things we've just shared, I would say you're pretty safe," I said.

Her hand reached across the table and laid on top of mine. She stroked it lightly with her fingertips, and then asked, "Will you help me?"

"Help you?"

"Yes, will you help me? Will you take me to your room and make love to me?" she asked.

"You're married."

"I don't want to cheat on my husband, but not getting any attention is driving me crazy. Maybe it was the whole thing with Owens today. I don't know, but somehow, that creep did manage to let me know that I'm still alive, that I'm not some dried up old prune of a married lady."

"Are you kidding me? You're a beautiful woman. When I first met you, I was surprised to see how young and pretty you look," I said.

"You don't have to flatter me," she said with an embarrassed smile. "I already asked you to take me to your room."

"Okay, but why, Sarah? What is it you really want?"

"I need to be appreciated, dammit! In all ways. Not just as a good mother, or a good home-maker or a good forensic accountant – I need to be appreciated as a woman. I'm coming up to my fortieth birthday a lot faster than I thought I would. Just once before it's too late, I'd like to know that a man enjoyed me, and I'd like to enjoy that man right back."

"Sarah, I don't know what to say."

She withdrew her hand and looked down. "Way to make a complete fool of yourself, Sarah Lynn Blevins," she mumbled.

"No, wait," I quickly said. "You didn't make a fool of yourself. You're a beautiful woman. I'd be thrilled to have you in my bed. I'm just a little surprised. Won't guilt rear its ugly head in the morning? Is this you talking, or is it the drinks?"

She sighed. "Sure, there will be some guilt. I think there would have to be something wrong with me if I didn't feel just a little bit guilty. But no, I'm not drunk. Just unappreciated. Besides, it's not like Tim will find out. He thinks I'm planning to sleep in my office. I've done that before. Pretty much the only way he'd find out would be if I got pregnant, and that's not going to happen."

"You don't think you'll find yourself needing to tell him?"

"And risk losing my kids? Not likely," she answered.

"Aren't you afraid of taking this step? Of looking outside your marriage to find physical love?"

"Of course! But after all these years, I think the only way I'm going to find physical love is to do exactly that – look outside the marriage. I feel like an old woman at home. This may be my last chance to break out of my shell"

"I don't want this to change things between us, Sarah," I said, taking her hand in mine again.

"I'm sure it will change things, and I don't care. I need to feel wanted and special. I need to know I'm normal. I need to find out if I can have an orgasm with a man. Don't worry. I'm not going to fall in love with you. I just want to make love with you."

"Okay," I said.

We finished our drinks and left the lounge. In the elevator, I pulled her to me and kissed her lightly on the lips. It was a gentle kiss, not a passionate one, but still, she gasped.

I put the key card in the lock and heard it open. Sarah was clinging to my free hand with both of hers. We walked into the room, and I turned on the light on the desk.

"Two queen sized beds?" she asked.

"That's what they had available."

She looked at the beds, clearly visible in the glow from the desk. "Do you want to have the light on?"

"Not if you don't," I said, turning back to the desk to switch off the lamp.

"No, leave it on. I don't mind, I guess. It's just that Tim always insists on having the lights off."

"Whatever you want. I can turn it off if that would be better."

"No, it's fine. It's just one more thing that's different from what I've done in the past. Maybe that's a good thing," she said as she took her jacket off.

"May I do that?" I asked.

"What?"

"Undress you."

"Do you want to?"

"Yes, unless that would make you uncomfortable."

"I've never had someone else undress me," she said.

"Have you ever undressed Tim?"

"No. We just get in bed in our night clothes and then take them off ourselves. We change in the bathroom separately. Tim thinks the naked human body is something others shouldn't see. He wouldn't even come into the delivery room when our kids were born."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. She seemed timid at first, but soon, we were kissing passionately, teasing each other with our tongues. My hands, which at first had been on her back, soon moved down to her high, firm buttocks. She moaned when I first began massaging them and pressed her crotch against mine.

Between tastes of her sweet mouth, I said, "Lift your arms."

"Hmmm?" she breathed.

"So I can get your top off," I murmured as I kissed her behind the ear.

She whimpered almost too softly for me to hear, but then stepped back slightly, lifting her arms over her head like a child needing help with a difficult garment. After I freed her hair from her sweater, I smoothed her tresses and cupped her face to kiss her again. The bare skin of her shoulders and chest was smooth and pale in the indirect light.

As our tongues played and explored, my hands were drawn to her lovely ass again. My touch was answered by stronger kisses from Sarah and firm pressure from her still-clothed mound against my growing hardness.

We broke our kiss and moved apart slightly. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. I feel like I've already cheated, just kissing you and letting you take my sweater off. It doesn't matter. I want more."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Hurry, before I lose my nerve," she whispered, kissing me again.

It took two hands, but I was able to open her belt and her slacks and lower them without breaking our kiss. Her ass was hot to the touch, the feel of the lace edge of her silky bikini panties making her seem all the more sexy and innocent.

"Should I undress you?" she asked.

"Would you like to help?" I offered, bending down to help her step out of her slacks and shoes.

"Yes. Can you believe I've never done this? I helped my father with his shirts when he had his one hand in a cast when I was young, and my kids when they were little, but I've never done it when I was half naked myself."

I sat on the edge of the bed to take off my shoes and socks. "Come here, please," I said.

She sat next to me and folded her hands in her lap.

"If I wind up naked on this bed with you, I know what I'm going to want to do," I warned her.

"I hope so," Sarah blushed. She began opening the buttons on my shirt.

When it was off, she started working on my belt. In seconds, my slacks were on the floor. She looked at the obvious bulge in my briefs and then kissed me, even harder than before. When she pulled back, she said, "Don't question this again. I want to spend the night in this bed with you. I want you to help me make up for all the years I've missed."

We pulled the covers down. I lay on my back, and pulled her to lie partially on top of me. "I want you to enjoy this, but you're going to have to help. I want you to let me know what you like and what you don't. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay."

I brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck, softly, hoping to find a spot that would make her moan.

"Oh," she whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Making love to you." I caressed the strap of her lace-edged bra off her left shoulder and traced my finger over the slight crease it left in her soft skin. The right strap came down more easily, and I kissed her there. Her breath caught in her throat for an instant when I opened the fastener.

"My breasts are sensitive."

"In a good way?"

"I play with them when I masturbate," she said. "It makes me wet."

"That's good to know." I guided her over onto her back and lifted her bra off. She had lovely nipples, a nice size to play with, and they were getting harder as I watched.

The years have very kind to this woman. Her breasts had matured from cute teenager to hot young woman somewhere along the way, so that now, the best way to describe them was perfectly vine-ripened.

Her pale skin glowed in the light of the desk lamp. My hand crept across one proud breast. The nipple was firm on my palm as I kissed her. I felt myself lengthen and thicken more.

"Don," she shivered. "I feel you against my leg."

"Yes," I said, leaving her mouth and tasting her nipple for the first time. At that moment I smelled her warmth.

"You're making me wet."

"Good."

Her hand went down to touch herself.

"No, no, I'll get there," I said, licking my way over to her other breast.

"Don't take too long," she whimpered, turning her hand to stroke me through my shorts. "You're really hard."

"Uh huh." My hand moved past hers so I could trace a finger over the damp center of her panties.

She grasped my erection through my underwear, bending it up so the tip was out over the waistband. Her massage continued, her fingers running more and more urgently over the underside of my swollen shaft.

When I pulled the crotch of her damp panties aside and touched her wet flesh for the first time, she jolted visibly. More of her sweet smell wafted to my nose, and I knew I would be tasting her for the first time very soon.

"Take them off, Don. Please take them off," she gasped.

When I moved between her long, shapely legs, she lifted her hips slightly, letting me slide the sodden fabric off her. The obviously aroused, beautiful Mrs. Sarah Blevins lay naked in my bed.

I played with her soft short curls, probably the shade of honey-blond the hair on her head would be if the sun couldn't kiss it. Just to get her reaction, I ran my fingers over her damp slit and then slipped them into my mouth. She watched me with her pale blue eyes, the pupils dilated, her breathing rapid, almost as though she couldn't get enough air.

I kissed her sweet mouth again, listening to her moans as I made my way from her throat to her breasts. I enjoyed them for a while, and then kissed my way across her belly.

She spread her legs in anticipation. I lay on my elbows between them, fucking her with my eyes. Then I slid my tongue from her navel down into her hair, trimmed for modesty in a swim-suit. I stopped just short of her hood and looked up at her. She was propped up on her elbows to watch, her tongue moistening her soft lips.

"Go ahead," she whispered.

"Oh, I will," I answered, inhaling her aroma. She smelled sweet, ripe, and juicy. I wanted to savor this. I moved down and stretched my tongue to just tease the front edge of her pale little asshole, through the sparse, damp hair of her perineum, along the wetness of her slit, and up to her hood. She jumped, and her thigh muscles clenched, trying not to slam her knees together. I did it again, a little deeper this time. Another jump, with a whimper escaping around the knuckles she had stuffed in her mouth.

With my fingers, I eased her lips apart, revealing her pink juiciness and her winking hole. I made sure to keep eye contact with her this time, as I hardened my tongue and probed her. I licked upward again, bringing her sweet-tart creaminess with me. Her clit was starting to show itself, so I licked it thoroughly. Her answering jump was more violent, and the tremors in her long thigh muscles lasted a lot longer.

"Relax. Let me do this. We both want it," I murmured, reaching up to caress one fine breast.

"I'm trying to relax," she whined, her pretty lower lip caught between white teeth.

"Good," I said. Her labia were swollen now with want, the petals opening so I didn't need to hold them. I combed her soft, short curls between my fingers for a moment, and then slid my middle finger to her opening. "May I?" I asked.

She didn't answer – just nodded, still nibbling on her lip. God, she looked beautiful and sexy like that. I wish I had had a camera at that moment. I would carry a photo in my wallet of her honey-colored hair strewn on the pillow, her brow furrowed, the way she does when she's concentrating at work. The pupils of her baby blue eyes were large and deep, echoing the desire her pouting mouth showed. How any man could not want her the way I did was beyond me.

I slid my finger inside. She was warm, almost hot, and I could feel the same tension in these muscles that I had seen in her quivering thighs. It would be easy to make her cum.

Fingering her gently, I sucked and licked at her clit. Her moans turned to lower, more guttural gasps. She seemed to pump herself up with these, suddenly exploding into the music and movements of a strong orgasm. We held each other locked in place, her heels digging into my back and her thighs shielding my ears from her yell. I pulled her sex tight to my face, the fingers of my free hand dug into the firm flesh of her ass cheeks, licking her again and again, relishing both her flavor and her sounds.

I pulled my finger from her, and licked up her spilled nectar. That's when I heard her mutter, "You have to stop. You have to stop, please."

"Why?"

"I need you to hold me. My heart is racing," her shaky voice said.

I moved up and lay on my back again, pulling her against me. Her fists were clenched against my chest when I first kissed her, like a frightened child, but soon, she flattened her fingers against me and kissed me back like a satisfied woman. She seemed to relax as I stroked my hand lightly along her luscious ass cheeks.

Eventually, she breathed, "Your face is wet. I'm tasting myself on you. That was better than any ten of the orgasms I give myself combined."

"I thought you might like oral sex," I said, kissing her gently again.

"You were right. I'm going to want to do that again."

"Good," I said. "I liked doing it."

"I want to do that for you," she said, playing with the sparse, graying hair on my chest. Propping herself up on one elbow, she said, "Lift your hips so I can get your underwear off.

She pulled them down, revealing my manhood. It stood proud, happy to be in the fresh air. She just looked at it for a minute, her brow furrowing slightly again, and then pulled my shorts off the rest of the way and tossed them on the floor.

"I feel silly. Some of the people I went to high school with are going to be grandparents soon, and I've never sucked a cock."

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

"I do want to," she said quickly, wrapping her fingers around the base. "I've read about it enough online, and a lot of the women sound like they enjoy it, and the guys always do. After what you did for me, I have to try to make you feel good."

Even at my advancing age, those words made me leak. It's not every day that a man close to being able to apply for social security has a woman young enough to be his daughter ready to suck his cock. Especially when the woman doesn't look a day over thirty.

"Why don't you come over here while you think about it," I said, caressing her one thigh.

"Hmmm?" she murmured, now stroking my cock gently with her hand, her face close to it.

"Come over here," I repeated. "Put that pretty pussy of yours on my mouth."

"What? Oh. OH!" she smiled, flushing with excitement. "You want to lick me again? You wanna do a sixty-nine?"

"If you do."

She answered by climbing on top of me, straddling my head with her lovely legs. "I'm not sure where you want me," she said.

We figured it out pretty quickly. Again, Sarah clenched her muscles when my tongue touched her. Her sweet musk was stronger now, the flesh hotter. I was just thinking about how it was going to feel to push myself inside her when she first licked me.

"Mmmm," she said. "I think I might like this."

I couldn't say anything to answer her. I was busy with her weeping pussy, but when she first took me into her mouth, I know I leaked.

Somehow, I kept my focus on her lovely womanhood, until she hissed, "If you keep doing that, I won't be able to do this right."

"That's okay," I groaned, feeling her slowly bobbing her head up and down on me. "You're doing fine."

When I teased her with my tongue, licking everywhere but her button, she stroked my shaft and suckled my head with her lips. When I hardened my tongue and probed at her opening, she took as much of me in her mouth as she could, moaning and bobbing up and down. When I eased two fingers inside her and flicked my tongue quickly around her clit, she lost her rhythm completely.