Sarah and Friends Get Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed an eternity, she abruptly stopped and started using only her tongue to clean the female fluids from my face and chin.

As time ran out, I was instructed to remove my blindfold. I looked at each of the women in hopes that their expression would give me a lead as to how each had enjoyed my body.

Because I know Julie had always pretended to have a thing for using my dick to pleasure her cunt, I said that it was Julie that had ridden my cock to near climax. Like Harold I thought I knew the taste of my wife so I said that it was Anne that I had given oral sex to.

That left my third guess as Sarah doing the clean up. Again there was no one to deny or confirm my guess. Harold, John and myself were instructed not to share the women's participation with each other.

Because of the size and shape differences in the three cocks, we decided to concede that the women were right and to simply push the limits of what had transpired so far.

Harold asked the women if they were OK with the game so far and if they had any objections to expanding the game to new levels. Both Sarah and Anne hesitated, but Julie spoke up immediately for the women that they were going to outdo us in whatever we came up with.

We decided that with all the drinking and the loss of inhibitions we would start with a game of pass the wives, to see how far the women were willing to go. We each started by removing our trunks and sitting naked on a mat in a triangle.

We each got to ask our wives a truth or dare question and then we each got two minutes of foreplay before we had to pass our wives to the guy on the right. Since this was happening simultaneously on three laps, no one but you and your partner would hear the question.

All the women got to start out in their bikinis and it was up to them individually how much they removed or replaced at each move.

I positioned Sarah facing me with her legs straddling me. The only thing between my engorged dick and her dripping cunt was the small band of her Bikini thongs. I looked at her as seriously as I could muster and asked if this change in her had anything to do with John.

She quickly let me know that John had asked her to dinner while I was gone and after a few drinks, he had tried to get her into bed. She swore to me that all she had let him do was caress her tits and ass on the dance floor, and that he had gotten his hand inside her panties to the point that he inserted a finger into her pussy.

She said that she had been so turned on that it had opened her eyes to the possibility of experimenting after all my years of provocative suggestions.

She was so concerned that I would be mad at her that she promised me she would go as far with tonight's game as I wanted her to and that we could revisit the subject after we saw how it went.

She then asked if I would approve of her attempting to take Harold all the way into her soaking wet cunt. I just smiled and asked if she minded if I watched.

I gave her a big smile and reached behind her to undo her top. She quickly discarded it and asked if I was comfortable with her leaving it off when we switched partners.

I assured her that I was encouraging her by taking both tits in my hands and messaging her rock hard nipples between my fingers. As I did this, she wrapped her hand around my dick and proceeded with the most sensuous hand job my dick had ever received.

Sarah was so turned on that her juices on my lap had to be obvious to Anne as time expired and we switched partners. Anne was passed from John and I passed Sarah to Harold.

My question for Anne was if she was doing this to get even with John. She assured me that she had had her suspicions and that Sarah had told her of John's attempt to fuck her.

She said she was just ready to change things and that even though she was uncomfortable with sharing her body with the group, she was determined to see it through.

Since she had already discarded her Bikini bra, I had her stand while I removed her bikini panties. I turned her so that we could both watch our spouses and I set her right on my hard cock.

Because I was so hard and she was so wet, entering her tiny cunt was not going to be a problem. Because she was so tiny, I was afraid to go to fast and hurt her.

As I held her in the air with about three inched of my dick inside her cunt, she surprised me when she pushed her ass down and engulfed me in one swift motion. She then started to move up and down on my shaft to the point that she couldn't handle it any longer.

As I messaged her tits from behind, she let out loud moan as she started to orgasm. The contraction of her pussy walls on my excited cock was more than I could handle and I buried my 8 inches as far as it would go as I had my first orgasm of the evening.

Anne didn't stop with just one orgasm. As she started her second release, she was screaming FUCK ME HARDER Gary. As she was coming down from her second ride she yelled to John that he wasn't the only one that could fuck other people.

As all this was happening I was watching Sarah doing a strip tease of her thong for Harold and daring him to use his 10 inches to satisfy her.

As she straddled his monstrous dick, she slowly impaled herself on it. It took her breath away. There was no finesse, no tenderness. Not on his part but also not on Sarah's either.

It hurt Sarah to be stretched that far and that quickly but the pain was quickly replaced with a full intensely pleasurable feeling as she threw her head back and tightened her vaginal muscles around her best friend's husband's cock.

She was soaking and ready, otherwise she could never have taken him. He didn't wait for her to adjust to his abnormal size. He picked her up, with his dick still buried in her twat, and placed her on the hard concrete, on her back.

He began to fuck her with pounding strokes. With tears of ecstasy running down her cheeks, she came almost immediately. It wasn't like any orgasm I had ever given her.

Once Anne started coming it triggered Sarah's sexual desires and she started screaming with orgasm after orgasm. After a few minutes of pounding her cunt, it became obvious to the rest of us that this wild woman was no longer on a time limit.

Harold was so turned on by the tight wet hole that Sarah had offered him and by the constant squeezing of her vaginal muscles to accommodate his dick that he dumped his boiling load of cum so deep into Sarah that I'm sure she could taste it.

This wasn't love making, it was pure and simple power FUCKING. After about 40 minutes and orgasms to numerous to count, Harold rolled off Sarah and they both lay in a mixture of his cum and her juices as they returned to earth.

I don't think anyone could have expected Sarah to take any more abuse, so we decided to call it a night and sober up with some well deserved sleep.

I said our goodbye's as Sarah just lay there with a grin on her face and cum still dripping from her used cunt. Julie gave me a special hug and assured me that if this adventure continued, I would be first in line to Fuck any and all of her holes.

Anne asked if we could all meet at their place on Sunday at noon for lunch and with a wink, some more entertainment. She wondered aloud if 48 hours was enough time to mend from all this evenings' abuse.

Harold and I responded for the group that we would be there. None of us knew what the evening orgy would do to our marriages or to our friendship but for the first time in years, I knew that Sarah and I could still ignite that fire.

I half carried Sarah upstairs to our King size bed because her legs were still trembling. She protested when I wouldn't let her shower, but I didn't want to wash away her just fucked glow.

I also was not finished with my bride. She started stroking my throbbing erection and cooing as her tongue pushed my lips apart. I couldn't remember her kisses ever being this hot, this intense.

Then, I touched her breasts and felt the rock hard nipples that seemed twice as big as ever before when she was aroused. It didn't take long for my hand to begin the journey down her stomach to her pussy.

It seemed as if this was a pussy I had never touched before. The lips were devoid of any hair and incredibly smooth. In all the evenings excitement I had not noticed that my wife had taken a razor to her crotch hair and looked like a young virgin with a hairless pussy.

All of the stories I had read about women who had fucked men with huge cocks had their vaginas stretched into big gaping holes. Sarah actually seemed tighter than I ever remembered. Her clitoris, never bigger than a small pea, was engorged and felt as big around as my little finger.

When, my hand came in contact with it she had an obvious and intense orgasm and said, easy baby, I'm so fucking hot, just touching me will set me off and we have a lot to talk about.

We were each waiting for the other to start. Finally Sarah broke the silence and said, do you want to fuck? Even after all the evening escapades, Sarah's comment sent chills up my spine. Had I sent her out of control? I guess now was the time to find out.

I inserted three fingers past her nether lips and deep into her sloppy vagina. Instead of mounting my naked wife who was lying on her back and ready for more, I told her that I was going to Fuck her Virgin ass.

When she started to protest, I reminded her that she had agreed to take this as far as I wanted her to. Then she asked if she could empty her bladder before we started.

I rolled her onto her stomach and placed a pillow under her to give me better access. I used my wet fingers to start massaging her little brown hole as I ignored her plea for bladder relief.

Just as she started moaning with pleasure, I inserted my finger up to the knuckle and started massaging again. Once her anus got accustomed to its intruder I gave a hard push and buried my finger to the hilt.

Sarah let out a load cry of discomfort as I reassured her that we were half way there. Once she could tolerate my finger, I inserted a second and a third to try and stretch the unused muscle surrounding her rectal chute.

I then used my other hand to insert two fingers under her and into her still dripping pussy. After massaging the thin membrane between the two holes, I abruptly pulled out and told her to relax because I was going to insert my 8 inches of throbbing meat until I hit bottom.

After inserting the head of my penis past her anal muscle, I stopped one last time to let Sarah catch up. Then with the hardest thrust I could muster, I buried my shaft right up to my balls in her never before used ass hole.

As she screamed in pain, I started slowly to withdraw my tool. I could almost feel the tension leaving her bottom as she must have thought I was through using her ass for my pleasure.

At that moment, I thrust into her again and began to fuck her up her ass. After a few minutes, the soreness, the screaming and the tears seemed to disappear as she started to get as much pleasure from her ass as she had from her vagina earlier in the evening.

All of a sudden she screamed, "Gary Fuck My Ass Harder, I'm cumming". This set me off and I dumped shot after shot of hot jism into her swollen, abused A hole as she screamed with one orgasm after another.

Finally, I had to pull out as my dick started to soften after cumming at least three times in her ass. Rather than ask me to let her clean up, she laid me on my back and climbed up to straddle my stomach.

She started stroking my soft penis and then to my surprise she inserted my dick, still fresh from its use of her rear door, deep into her mouth. She used her tongue to clean my dick as she swung her leg over my face and placed her used cunt in my face, I used fingers and tongue to clean out her pussy.

I knew that she would be using it again on Sunday and that I wanted the opportunity to suck her bud and swallow all her playmates cum. To my surprise, my eager wife had sucked my dick to another hard on.

This time when I came, she made sure she swallowed every drop. She just rolled over curled up next to me and asked if we were going to be visiting John and Anne on Sunday and if we were, did I think she could manage to take all of Harold's cock in her ass so that she could feel his balls bounce against her crotch with each thrust of his monster.

As she was falling asleep she asked me if I enjoyed the evening.

12