Sarah and the Punishment Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her face softly and she turned her head towards him, sharing a kiss as she hung weakly from the shackles around her wrists, her body spread between the metal posts in her post-coital glow. She whispered her love for him, the words barely audible above her heaving, gasping breath.

He reached down and tucked his cock back into its home under his clothing, the flesh softening as her smell wafted upwards from his organ.

It had been too long. For both of them.

"Sarah," he said, "you said you'd do anything if I didn't shave your head."

She gasped. "I remember."

"I want you to marry me."

She looked at him, her mouth open but no words coming out. She wanted to shout 'Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!', but her voice wouldn't cooperate. She choked, and swallowed, and tried to speak as tears formed in her eyes. She wanted to wrench herself from the metal frame and hug him and scream and jump and dance and shout how much she loved him. She blinked and coughed, but still the words wouldn't come.

He saw her struggling to talk and smiled.

"Before you say anything, there's something I want you to know first," he said.

She forced herself to calm down, fighting to control the tears in her eyes, swallowing as she cleared her throat.

"When my father died, and you left for college, I... I saw my future slipping away. I was afraid you'd go off and I'd never see you again because I was trapped here. I knew you'd meet other guys with more education than me, guys from nice, well-pedigreed families that could offer you a better future than a simple dirt farmer like me. So I changed myself, and how I viewed this farm. This place wasn't my coffin; it was my future, and I wanted it to be your future, too. I studied courses on my own. I took business management and military leadership classes. I learned how to manage a company, how to change and adapt to business opportunities, and how to manage people. I did that all for one reason. You."

She stared at him, awestruck.

"Everything you see here," he continued, "the land, the house, the groves... everything... I did it all for you, because I wanted to build a place that you would love as much as I love you."

She began to cry. "Oh, Thomas..." she croaked, her throat tight with emotion.

"If you say yes, you will become the mistress of this plantation. And it is a working plantation; I want you to remember that. Our marriage will give you equal power over how the business is operated, and how the assignees are managed. It took me four years and a lot of mistakes to learn how to make this place run smoothly. I wish you could have the luxury of time to learn it all, but I don't want to wait; I can't wait. I've waited for four years and I can't wait any longer."

He paused, collecting his thoughts.

"This is not an easy business. It's not the type of work that has regular hours. There may be times where we have to miss vacations and holidays and appointments with friends. You may not have the luxury of going on glamorous excursions or holding fancy cocktail parties when there's a situation that needs our attention. That is the reality behind the picket fences and pretty orchards. It takes a lot of work, and a lot of love."

She swallowed, hard, and blinked as tears began to roll down her face.

"I love you, Sarah. I want us to get married as soon as you are ready. But you won't be ready until you've learned, and understand, what we do here. You're going to have to learn this operation from the inside out. That's why I gave you the same examination that I give to all assignees, and gave you the same speech about the rules, so you could see what they go through when they first arrive here. The stripping, the probing, the vomiting... it's all very much real. We have to do that for their own safety, even if they don't like it. You called them animals, and that nearly broke my heart. You can't look at them that way. They're the reason this place exists. They are our students and I want you to see them as human beings that just need to be trained, trained by someone who cares about them and can give them the structure and guidance they want, even when they resist. Your university would fail you in a class and it wouldn't care. It would keep going and run right over you. But here, if an assignee fails, I care. They don't move on until they learn, even if they don't want to learn. That's why we have to have discipline as part of their training, so that they can learn to discipline themselves. I want you to see their training first-hand, as one of them, so you can understand. So, starting right now, if you accept my proposal for marriage, you will become one of them. You will become an assignee of Leighton Acres, and will be held to the same standards as all the other assignees. You will live by the same rules, and be punished for the same infractions, as they are. You will live with them, eat with them, bathe with them, and work with them in the fields; every day, for a week, with no special treatment. Not even the guards will know who you really are. If you obey the rules, you'll be ok. But if you disobey, you will be punished. It can be as easy or as difficult as you make it."

Her jaw dropped. If she hadn't been restrained she would've collapsed on the floor. Live with them.... She couldn't fathom it. She had a college degree. Her father was the second-wealthiest man in the community. She had been a prom queen in school. Live with them? No. They were criminals. She was not. She had other options. She could leave. She could go back to her father's or move away someplace else entirely. She wanted to cry out, to refuse; but she loved him. She loved him with all of her heart. That's why she had come back. And she could see the truth in what he was telling her. His rules were simple and fair. Could she do it? It was only a week. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad... at least not as bad as her father's place. And she knew him, probably better than he knew himself. She knew the love he carried for her in his heart was forever strong. The evidence was all around her, and had been for all of her life. He was ready to fulfill her lifelong dream and make her the happiest woman in the world. Everything she wanted was right there for her if she dared to accept it. It was Truth or Dare again in their little slice of Eden and it was the biggest Dare she could ever make. It was a Dare she was making to herself. I dare me.

She nodded her consent.

He turned and reached for a set of belly shackles.

***