Sarah Palin Diaries

Story Info
Sarah Palin carves a new career .
2.5k words
4.07
32.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall in Walsilla, Alaska was always special. The air was clear and chilly; the leaves had turned golden brown and were making their journey to the ground. Sarah stood by the shore of Lake Lucile closing her eyes momentarily before taking a deep breath of the cool calm air. The chill made Sarah zip her red exercise jacket further up her neck. She noticed that ever since she was convinced to have the breast enlargement this jacket no longer fit as well as it used to. In a way she hated the fact she had been convinced to have them done, the photos, the endless questions on Fox the mushrooming of twitter remarks, the constant denials she had to give knowing full well the truth. However, as she looked down on them filling up her jacket she was pleased with their fuller appearance. The jacket was accompanied with her black tight Capri pants showing off her tanned legs (yet more evidence of her self-care regime the GOP had forced he into) and her cross training shoes.

Her brown hair was up in its trademark style that had become so famous over the past weeks, and accompanying the look were those ever present glasses. It had been a rough campaign; losing by the smallest margin in history didn't make her feel any better. To take her mind off the loss she prepared her small boat for a row around Lake Lucile during the warmest part of the day. She had asked her husband Todd to leave her alone for a while so she could think. He had taken the kids and Sarah was enjoying the peace and quiet which gave her time to think.

She rowed across the lake to a small log cabin on the other shore that she and Todd rented to family friends. As soon as she opened the door she was greeted with the intoxicating smell of seasoned Maple. She made her way to her desk which was used to conduct her campaign, it now lay silent. Sitting down she opened a drawer and took out an open envelope containing a letter. She sat staring at it tapping its edges off the table. She then bit her glossed bottom lip and took the letter out to read it. It made her heart race once again.

During the campaign a porn company in LA had contacted her, offering to pay a large sum of money if she would star in a video. The money was a ridiculous amount enough to set her and her family up for life. But it wasn't the money that excited her; it was the thought of doing porn. The campaign was now over; chances of ever being elected to an office were slim to none now. Her reality series on TLC just got cancelled she had nothing to fall back on. Her marriage to Todd was falling apart everything was crashing down around her. She reread the letter; thinking about the kind of exposure doing a porn video would give her. Yes it would be much different than campaigning and appearing on Fox and NBC but maybe this was her next step, maybe this was what everything was leading up to.

The porn executive promised huge returns and instant fame if she was willing to do it. And she knew he was right. If Sarah Palin stared in a porn movie it would be the biggest hit since, well since forever. She felt her nipples press out in her sports bra, and it wasn't from the cold air. The thought of doing porn excited her, raising her heart rate and making her wet with desire. She sat at the desk, next to the phone in the small guest house staring through her famous glasses at the letter and the phone number to contact the executive in LA. She looked out over the tranquil lake. Her hand ran down her body, sending jolts of pleasure pressing finally on her small clit beneath her tight clothing. She imagined the pleasure she could find, the excitement of several men touching, sucking and fucking her body, and the adulation of being regarded as a sex symbol.

She grinded down on her clit, thinking about sucking huge cocks, swallowing mouthfuls of cum, of being ejaculated on after being fucked in positions Todd had never imagined. She placed her expertly French manicured hand between the elastic waist of her pants and forced her hand down to find her erect clit and wet waxed pussy. Curling her fingers she buried two into her moist slit, using her palm on her clitoris and imagined the largest cock she had ever seen fucking her senseless. She played, leaning back in the comfortable chair and drifted to sleep from the exhaustion and stress of the last few months.

*****

"Mrs. Palin?" a voice said behind her, making her jump and pull her hand from her pants, placing it innocently on her lap.

"I thought that was you. What are you doing over here?" the young man asked.

It was one of the employee's Todd had hired to take care of the property while Sarah and he were campaigning. Sarah thought they had all left for the winter but apparently not. He was tall, dark haired and had piercing blue eyes that captivated her.

"Trying to get away," she said flustered "I didn't know anyone was still here?"

"Just me, I leave tomorrow morning." the man replied.

"Oh, well good... What's your name?" Sarah asked inquisitively.

"Matt... is there something I can do for you?" he asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work this summer while we were away," Sarah said, standing up and approaching the young man.

He froze as she placed her hands on his shoulders. The thoughts of making the porn had taken over Sarah's actions. She felt his well-muscled young body and acted on her thoughts.

"Thank me? Having a paying job was thanks enough."

"I'm sure I can find something else to show my appreciation," she said smiling, giving a glimpse of those famous white teeth. With a grin on her face Sarah began to run her hands down over his hard chest and stomach.

"Mrs. Palin.... What are you doing?"

"Shhh, don't worry, you'll like it," she said pressing a finger over his mouth whilst finding his cock with her other palm.

She felt him move and begin to grow, for the feel Sarah judged he was going to be nice sized, eight inches maybe more, and this only turned her on more. Todd really never satisfied her something she had regretted for their entire marriage. Matt briefly closed his eyes and moaned, she knew she had him now.

"Let's find out what I have to work with," she said, unbuckling his belt and jeans button.

Next came his zipper and his pants fell around his ankles. The bulge in his jockey shorts was impressive and Sarah's mouth watered with anticipation as her sex tingled and moistened greatly. She slowly ran her hand over his expanding shaft, tightly trapped in his underwear, she felt the heat, the throbbing shaft under her hand and her heart pounded in her chest.

Grabbing the top of his shorts, she pulled them gently away from his body and down releasing his manhood as it strung to attention. His large cock fell forward almost completely hard into Sarah's face. He smelled mainly, musty but not terrible. She admired the long shaft and bulbous head of the young cock. Her soft manicured hand reached out with anticipation to touch it. Matt reacted to her delicate touch, moaning as his cock jerked on its own as Sarah wrapped her hand around it, barely able to touch finger to thumb.

She stared at its size, momentarily licking her nude glossed lips before pulling it down, opening her mouth and took his wide head into her mouth. She closed her eyes revealing her smoky eye-shadow, the taste of his cock was nice, the heat and texture cause her to quiver. She sucked the glossy head, feeling Matt's cock react to the intense sensation as he slightly pulled away. She took him deeper, thinking she was already a pornstar but suddenly Matt shoved forward, sending his cock much too deep for her inexperienced mouth.

She gagged, coughing and choking on his wide cock, having to withdraw to catch her breath. Her eyes watered, under her glasses, sending a black run down her cheek. She wiped it away, looking up at Matt.

"Easy, Tiger. Let me do it... you try and hold still," she said once she could talk and sounding like the experienced star she hoped to be.

She leaned forward again, taking him back into her mouth and tilting her head she twisted back and forth with only a couple of inches in her mouth. She had her eyes closed and didn't see Matt reaching around to the back of her head. Suddenly he gathered hold of her brown soft curly locks putting his hand to the back of her head and thrust his cock into her mouth again. His wide shaft pinned her tongue down as his plump head penetrated her throat making her struggle and gag. He held her tight, pressing more and more into her mouth.

"Take it all, bitch. I know you can do it... all that talk from your big mouth... you should be able to handle all of my cock."

Sarah's eyes were wide open, tears streaming from the strain and gagging. She struggled for air but couldn't breathe with his wide cock forced down her throat, and her lips opened as wide as possible. He didn't let up even as she struggled to breathe and push on his legs. He held her head firmly; pressing his cock further and further into Sarah's straining mouth and throat. She felt the tears falling down her cheek, felt the stress on her mouth and throat, panic filled her mind as she struggled for air. His cock was throbbing in her mouth, inching its way further, pressing it's large round head to the back of her throat as Matt bore down on her. She felt her stomach wretch as he pressed on, something had to give.

Thankfully she felt his stomach on her nose; he had managed to stuff all of his cock down her constricting throat before pulling away and letting her breathe. Strings of saliva ran from his wet cock to Sarah's lips, dripping down her chin and neck. She struggled for air as her face was streaked with mascara tears.

Matt laughed, making her look up at him through blurry eyes and dirty glasses.

"Good job, Governor, you took it all... I'm impressed."

"You little fuck! Do you know who I am? Sarah yelled, standing up and pushing Matt hard in the chest.

"Who doesn't know who you are? You started this," he said.

"Do you want me to finish it or are you going to be a total asshole!" The campaigner in her came out.

"Gee, sorry Mrs. Palin... I'll be a good boy."

"Are you sure because I can make your life a living hell, I don't think you realize how easily I could destroy you!"

This statement hit Matt hard from the look he returned. Sarah was fired up; contemplating leaving and making the little punk pay for shoving his cock down her throat. She also thought about the letter again and knew that if she did agree to make a video she would most likely have to participate in exactly what Matt had done to her. In a way she found it apropos for her situation and maybe Matt was just breaking her in and he didn't even know it.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Palin... truly I am." Matt said dropping his head.

"Good, now let's begin again."

She fell to her knees once more and Matt walked the few steps back to her. His cock was shiny and wet from her mouth and bobbing up and down with his pulse and the steps he made. She reached out again for his cock pulling it towards her, inhaling it deeper than she had on her own before, almost taking three quarters of his shaft without gagging. Matt moaned, putting his hands on his hips and letting Sarah work his cock. She stroked the base expertly with one hand while palming his nuts in the other. Sucking hard, she used her tongue along the ridge at the underside of his cock, twisting and bobbing her head along his wide girth. She tasted his salty pre-cum oozing from the head and enjoyed the texture and taste of his young hard cock.

Matt was getting close already, having not had much sex over the summer in Alaska since there really aren't many women to be found. His balls lifted in Sarah's hand as the pleasure increased. He never imagined the Ex-Governor could suck a cock like this or even thought about it. He felt the pleasure increase taking him near the point of not being able to stop.

Sarah was in the zone, enjoying the moans from Matt and the hard shaft in her mouth. She felt his balls tighten up the longer she worked, felt his legs tighten as well and knew she was doing well. She missed sucking cock, since Todd rarely had sex with her and when he did there was almost no foreplay at all. She wanted Matt to cum, to prove to her she could still suck a man to climax like when she was in college. She knew he was getting close and was wet from anticipation of his first eruption in her mouth.

Matt couldn't take it any longer; he was past the stopping point, constricting his muscles to hold the pleasure in for a few more seconds. All at once he let go, releasing his load in the sucking mouth of Sarah Palin.

The first gush surprised Sarah, bursting forth from Matt's head down her throat so fast and powerful it gagged her, closing her throat from breathing. His cock convulsed and before she could react more cum was surging forth as she pulled him out of her mouth to breath. A shot of cum splattered up and over her glasses, falling in her hair and dripping to her cheek. Another blast hit her left nostril, curled up around her nose to fall back to her lips.

Matt's cock wasn't stopping. Sarah hadn't seen a cock cum like this in twenty years. It just kept spurting out into her face and hair, luckily her glasses protected her eyes but by the time Matt's cock settled down she couldn't see through any part them and her face and hair was streaked several places, dripping down onto her breasts to cover her red jacket.

*****

Sarah jumped awake... it had all been a dream but her exercise pants were soaked through, the dream had turned her on beyond anything she could imagine. Finding the letter, that had fallen to the ground she dialed the number... she had made the decision, she was going to do it.