Sarah: Party Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have literally never been able to cum twice without a rest in between. I've always been horribly jealous of woman who can, but I've never been able to, and in fact stimulation just after I cum is painful to me. So that shook me a bit.

I experimentally tugged on the bonds. "Umm..."

"Oh," Catherine said, as an afterthought. "Pick a safe word."

Once again, that threw me sideways. "What?"

"In case you need out, pick a safe word. It hurts, you're frightened, you panic, anything except wanting to continue. Pick a safe word."

My mind threw the relevant awareness at me. Oh, of course. "Um... What sort of safe word?" I asked lamely.

"Anything you're not going to shout out anyway, and something you're not going to forget!" Clay spoke up from somewhere behind me.

"Um... Oh, Jesus." I had enough awareness to realise that the first word which leapt to mind would probably leap to mind when I needed it, so I went with it. "Badger. I'll use badger." It was the name of a dog I used to own, which Catherine recognised, and nodded.

"Okay. Everyone get that? Yes? Good."

Then the bitch turned on the vibrator without warning me.

The first sensation was actually more strange than erotic, as the vibrations in my ass gave me goose bumps and the vibrations in my pussy just made me jump, which provoked a general laugh at my expense and made me laugh a touch nervously myself, before I realised that I had actually been horny enough that it was starting to get to me and I gasped in shock.

At that, there was a low murmur of appreciation, mixed with delight, and with a sweeping curtsey and a grin plastered all over her face, Catherine passed the vibrator on.

At this point I just closed my eyes. I didn't really want to have any idea what was going to come. I thought that if I tried to predict, or prepare, it would really mess me up. I think I was right.

The vibrator wasn't just multi-speed. The fucking thing was variable speed, so the next person who had it, ramped it up slowly, until I squealed a little, then backed off, then ramped it up again. After a few seconds I was so horny I was gagging for more, but couldn't make myself beg in front of everyone.

Then it got handed on again.

The next person wasn't as gentle, or as subtle. They gave me spikes of increased vibration, and I really did squeal, until everyone was cheering me on and I was gasping as each increase in revs made me buck against the rope and the straps, and I was just staring ahead, not really seeing anything, and gasping for air.

And my nipples were so hard at this point that I was nearly desperate for someone to suck on them.

When I said my first "Oh, fuck!" it got passed on again.

That person just slowly ramped it up, but so agonisingly slowly that when I noticed what they were doing I broke, and started begging.

When I began moaning "Oh Christ, please, make it to faster, oh fuck!" I don't know if they were congratulating whoever had the controls, or me. I didn't really care, though, I just needed more.

I could feel the buzzing right through me.

I had played with vibrators before, but this was just something else. The way my whole body weight was pressing me down onto the vibrator on the chair, and the way I couldn't move my legs, or move my hips much more than a bit side to side, intensified everything. I couldn't escape it, I couldn't do much to increase it, and for the first time in my life being made helpless during sex was really fucking turning me on!

Even more powerful than that was the way that it was working all the way up inside my pussy, and over my clit, at the same time. I don't have purely vaginal orgasms. I need my clit played with, or I'll do it myself, if I want to get off. And so most vibrators just don't do it for me.

This one, which pressed hard against me, was just going to make my brain dribble out of my ears if I wasn't careful. It was so relentless, and so effective, that I felt like a cunt with a pair of breasts and a mouth attached, and my nipples were screaming out for something to happen to them.

I pretty much lost track of what was happening after that, as I began to rut against the vibrator in earnest, and I think I got incoherent.

I just remember the relentless pleasure, the constant, unending stimulation making me delirious with ecstasy but just hovering somewhere on the edge of cumming, trying to but unable to.

Then someone backed off a little on the vibrator, and gave me a bit of a breathing space, and Catherine asked, from behind me, "Would you like us to keep going, darling?"

"OH FUCK YES!" I shouted, barely louder than everyone in the kitchen cheering me.

"Anything else you'd like?" Catherine asked again, with that mock-innocent tone in her voice I should have been careful of but couldn't even detect, let alone pay attention to. "Give me," I said, voice ragged as the vibrators continued to drone away softly inside me and I could barely concentrate on putting one word in front of another, "A fucking cock to suck on."

Everyone cheered again at that, and I didn't really need to be entirely in my own head to realise that Clay would be climbing onto the table and unzipping his pants.

He wasn't wearing any underwear - of course he wasn't, why would he? - and when he pulled his very nearly hard cock out I just about upset the entire table lunging for it. He wasn't especially long, or fat, or attractive, but he was enough of all of those, and he was right there in front of my face and I couldn't fucking get to him because he had strapped me in too hard.

I must have looked a bit like a fish as I tried to push my lips forward, and he stood there for a second casually stroking himself before he pushed forward until his head was just under my nose but I couldn't reach him with my lips. Which was an evil bastard thing to do to a girl.

I could smell him, and it was driving me even more wild. I barely noticed that the vibrator had been turned down a bit. So it wouldn't distract me, I suppose.

Then he relented and fed it to me a bit at a time, and I was sucking on him so hard before even the end of his head had pushed between my lips that my cheeks nearly met each other. He kept on pushing in, with my head pushed forward to meet him, until I swallowed him whole and my nose was squashed against his belly.

Then he pulled out and started fucking my face, and at the same time the vibrator was turned up really, really high. I'm not sure what I did to him, but it seemed to be effective, and he grabbed my head for a second before letting me go and letting me work on him. Somewhere in there, I forgot to ask him to please, oh please God, play with my nipples, but I guess in that situation a good man isn't going to ignore that possibility, is he?

I just about exploded when he rang his fingertips lightly over them, and then starting squeezing them gently, and I managed to get enough strangled noises out around his cock in my mouth that he got the gist and started pulling harder.

Then Catherine said behind me, "We'll let you cum in a minute, darling." That nearly did it to me, too, and I attacked Clay's cock in a frenzy until I nearly passed out from lack of oxygen, and just as I was getting desperate again I felt the vibrator go up to maximum.

I very nearly passed out. I do remember screaming. Clay pulled out - as much for his own safety as to let everyone hear me - and I had the longest, noisiest, most desperate orgasm of my life.

I was still recovering when the cheering and the clapping had died down, and they untied me. I had to be lifted down off the table, and propped up in a chair to recover.

I was naked, gaping wide at everyone, and didn't care, and my breasts were hanging out and I didn't care about that either. Clay had zipped up again, and I did care about that. "Oy, you," I said as I grabbed his waist-band. "I don't remember tasting your cum. I need to finish you."

So that was how I also ended up sitting in someone else's kitchen and giving a man a blowjob until he came, and it dribbled down my chin and onto my tits. Catherine licked that, which was the closest I had ever been to doing another girl. I think she was working on me that way as well.

Which, dammit, is just fine by me!

12