Sarah’s First Time–at 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a crummy night weather-wise, and Sarah had her raincoat on when she arrived at my apartment. Then she presented her surprise: she unbuttoned the long coat and let it drop to the floor. She was nude except for a white pearl necklace, earrings, white high heels and thigh high white stockings – and looked dazzling. "So do you like your surprise?" she inquired. Within a minute we were on my bed as I shed my clothes on the way...And yes, after much kissing and fondling, Sarah was on her back on the bed, and I had spread her long legs and lifted them under her knees and legs up off the bed. I knew that she had done it this before when she immediately helped guide my erection into her pussy for the first time ever. And the rest, they say, is history...and I've been fortunate to spend a lot of time inside her over the years.

But back to Sarah's first-time story. Danny was in no hurry as he fucked his girl friend's sister. He took it very slow and easy with Sarah at first for awhile. The next thing, she knew, though, her ankles were braced up over Danny's muscular shoulders and her toes were pointing at the living room ceiling as he now pumped her pussy faster, his big dick, a powerful jack hammer, pounding rhythmically in and out her recently virginal, teen pussy.

So I asked my wife as she told her story, "Exactly how big was this guy's cock" (not being exactly sure that I wanted to know the answer). Large, she told me, very LARGE... probably at least 9 inches long but also very thick as well. Lucky, her. Sarah admitted that her first cock was probably the biggest one she's ever had stuffed in her pussy. "But I've always liked your penis and what you do with it," she told me. I thought to myself...yeah right...ALL girls really do like the big ones, even if they won't admit it.

Sarah liked bracing her feet over Danny's muscular shoulders, her toes high in the air as he fucked her. While banging her, he told Sarah that she was so beautiful and had such a tight pussy (and she wondered later if her sister's cunt felt the same to him?), Sarah loved it, and Danny pounded her cunt harder and faster. Never having fucked any guy before, she had no clue that this was even a possible sex position which she told me she taught to a couple other guys. Sarah doesn't remember how long Danny fucked her, but it was a lot longer time than most other guys she fucked. "Excluding you, baby, of course," she giggled, wickedly.

Then, finally, Danny arched his back and his faced contorted, and Sarah knew he was exploding inside her pussy. She said it was quite some time before any other guy fucked her so well again and told me it was like Danny guy was a sex pro – after she had this initial point of comparison – and the perfect first "lover."

With a still engorged dick Danny gently let her legs down. Quickly, though, after shooting his wad, he withdrew from her twat...while she noticed that he was being extra careful to keep the condom on (and, she realized later, so as to not spill his semen into cunt or all over the sofa). He pulled it off and put it on the carpet and leaned over and kissed her and told her that she was one very hot babe. Then Danny suggested that they keep this a secret between themselves and winked at her. First-time-fucked Sarah was sort of goo-goo still...but nodded that would probably be best.

I told my wife, "You know the last time your toes were pointing at the ceiling, you had a blindfold on and were laying down on our dining room table with your mesh stockings and heels on. "Ah, she said, I remember you sitting at the head of the table while I was on the edge and you dined on my pussy first, and then you fucked me so well...Let's do that again she said...taking my hand. "Oh, and get the blindfold too," she told me.

She moved the dining centerpiece and lay down on the dining room table with her long legs dangling off the edge – and put her blindfold on. I stood between her legs and started finger fucking her with one finger and gradually worked my way up to all five fingers pumping her slippery vagina.

Then, I leaned down and put my head in her crotch and tongue fucked her as she helped, rubbing her clit as I ate her. Then I lifted her legs under her knees and braced her legs up on my shoulders, holding her by her calves. On her back on the table, blindfolded Sarah reached for my erection and slotted it into her cunt. The table was a perfect height to stand and pump away...with Sarah's toes pointing at the dining room ceiling. As a fucked her as hard and fast as I could, she played with her opening with both hands until I exploded inside my lovely wife and kept thrusting until she came too.

While fucking my still beautiful wife I thought about the idea of watching her having sex with a young stud like Danny and realized that I'd probably enjoy that a lot – and maybe so would Sarah. Perhaps one day. Who knows, with her blindfold on, she was perhaps imagining again that Danny was powdering her cunt with his dick?

But back to Sarah's first-time sex story. Both Danny and Sarah were still nude on the couch, and Sarah let him fondle and suck on her little pink nipples which now, she was amazed, had his full attention – and after several minutes had gotten quite perky and firm. Danny's deflated dick, she saw, had was starting to grow again as he kissed her boobs and started grabbing her bare buns.

Then Sarah heard the automatic garage door and realized that she'd lost track of time. She said that her heart almost stopped. Oh my God, she thought, Stephanie was home.

She told Danny to get his clothes and get dressed in the hall bathroom. Quickly, Sarah pulled on her skimpy top and shorts and brushed her long, disheveled blonde mane back with her fingers. Danny barely made it to the bathroom as Stephanie unlocked the back door. Sarah looked around and realized that the cum-filled condom was still on the living room carpet, and she shoved it under the bottom of the sofa with her bare foot as she heard Stephanie call her name and Danny's name.

"That's quite a first-time sex story," I told Sarah. But she said, "Oh, you haven't heard the half of it yet."

Part II to cum

12