Sarah's Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers

Those were their names. Tom and Mike. They were Dan's friends. The two guys who had been at Dan's house watching the game with her. And now they were kneeling beside her exposed body, their hands cupping and squeezing her milky breasts while she pulled at their rigid cocks with her own hands. They were staring down at her and looking at her crotch while Dan spread her legs, exposing her trimmed sex to their eyes.

"Damn she looks good," Dan sighed, his hands running up along the insides of her thighs.

As his thumbs slid along her flesh to nearly touch her pussy Sarah's hips instinctively pushed downward, her body aching to make him touch her.

"God, she is hot," Mike sighed above her.

"She's gonna be a fun little slut for us. Ain't you?" Tom grinned.

Dan's hands were resting on the area where her legs broke down from her crotch, his thumbs caressing the outer edges of her puffed out labia. His palms felt hot on her skin, his delicately tracing thumbs teasingly close.

"Uuuuggghhhhh," she moaned quietly.

Even as her hands and hips acted out the urgings of her body Sarah still felt unsure about what was happening. She was filled with nervous apprehension hedged by confused emotions. She knew she should be angry with these men, raging mad at what they had done and were doing to her. But her mind was so clouded by the feelings racing through her body, so distracted by the heated need in her loins.

"I can't wait to eat this pussy," Dan sighed.

The sound of those words, the idea of what they meant and the thought of him putting his tongue against her sex caused a massive surge of desire to fan the burning flames of Sarah's lust. Reflexively her hips jerked a little. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back slightly on her neck.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," she whimpered.

"I think she likes that idea," Mike chuckled. "The slut wants you to eat her out."

Both men whose cocks she was jerking off continued to massage her breasts and stare down at her as Sarah's head rolled and her hair flittered in the air. Her eyes remained closed as she pushed and jerked her hips in small little movements as an attempt to make Dan's tantalizingly close fingers actually touch her pussy lips or swollen, aching clit. She panted past lips that were beginning to hang open slightly, gasped and whimpered as the sensations that the three men's hands and the feel of the two stiff cocks continued to fan the flames of her lust higher and higher.

A moment later she felt Dan's weight between her legs shift slightly then his warm breath caressing the juices which were glistening on her sex. She forced herself to freeze in place, mentally told her hips to stop their miniscule writhing about so that he would have an easy target to lap at with his tongue. Unconsciously she held her breath as every nerve in her body tingled excitedly with anticipation.

Deep inside her loins an orgasm had manifested itself, had been raised up from somewhere. It now moved into the foreground, stood on the brink of release as her anticipation nudged it closer and closer to the cliff of explosive liberation. Anxiously she laid there with the two men towering above her, their rigid cocks in her hands as she slowly pulled at them. She felt Dan's breath growing warmer, heavier on her wet cunt, felt the heat of his face on her swollen labia as it neared her flesh.

Never before had Sarah experienced such excited anticipation. Never had she been so teasingly close to the edge of ecstasy and made to wait for the orgasmic explosion that she knew was only seconds . . . only milliseconds away. Never had she experienced such a demanding lust or burning need to be touched and licked . . . to feel a man's tongue on her clit.

When Dan's tongue flickered out to brush up along her slit and across her throbbing clit the orgasm rocketed off the cliff edge and plummeted into freedom. Every muscle in Sarah's body suddenly tensed, her tendons stretched and tightened. As her hips drove themselves at Dan's face her ass bounced from the bed. Her mouth fell open and her head slid back, back, back, toward the limits of her bending neck.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh-mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned but was stopped.

"Suck it whore," Tom's voice growled.

Seeing her start to explode in orgasmic release he had filled his free hand with her hair and jerked her head up, turning her face toward him at the same time. Her moaning, open mouth had offered no resistance to the sudden insertion of his cock past her lips as he stuffed himself into her.

All of this, the yanking of her hair, the twisting of her neck and the sudden loss of oral freedom, jerked Sarah's orgasm back from its release. It left her with only a tantalizing taste of what it would have felt like, a brief explosion of amazing force.

"Mmmmm," she whimpered with the agonizing frustration of it. "Mmmmm."

Although the orgasm was lost for the moment, pulled back and put into check by it all, her body still burned hotly with the lust raging inside of her.

The sudden feel of a stiff cock penetrating her, although not in her cunt, added more fuel to the searing heat of her desire. She tightened her lips around the cock that was stuffed into her mouth and sucked on it, her fingers instinctively slipping down it to hold the base and allow her mouth to engulf several inches of the hard pole.

Above her she heard Tom moan in pleasure and surges of delight ran down her nerves to stoke her passions even further.

Dan licked at her pussy, his tongue roaming up and down along her slit and swirling over and over her aching clit.

The fingers wrapped into her hair loosened enough to allow Sarah to take control of the blow job and she did just that with a passion. She slid her lips up and down the shaft, sliding them across the flesh as they gripped it tightly. She pumped her face at Tom's crotch, fucking his cock with her mouth as her tongue swirled around it.

Between her legs Dan licked and lapped at her pussy. He pushed the tip of it into her opening and her hips pushed back. He lapped over her clit and her ass rose up off the bed in an attempt to increase the pressure.

Upon her chest the two hands continued to massage, cup and squeeze her aching tits, their warmth radiating against her flesh as they kneaded and palmed the pliant mounds.

"Yea, suck it whore. Suck my cock." Tom moaned happily as she fucked him with her mouth. "Suck it you little slut. Suck it like a good whore."

As the initial shock of having her mouth filled subsided and the needs of her body continued to be met, Sarah's orgasm once again neared the edge of release. Soon it once again hung teetering on the very thin edge, threatening to plummet off into its exploding existence with even greater force than before. In response to this threat Sarah's hips rolled and bumped at Dan's tongue, her head bobbed with increasing speed at Tom's crotch. She tightened her lips around the flesh of the cock even more and sucked on it deeper. The first drop of precum to assault her taste buds threw more fuel onto her fires and she pulled at Tom's cock even deeper.

"Yea, that's it. Suck it, you whore." Tom sighed "Suck my cock like a hungry little slut. Suck it. Suck it whore. God she's good."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," Sarah whimpered around the cock as she felt her orgasm preparing to explode within her body.

Her hips began to jerk beneath the assault of Dan's tongue and her mouth slid faster back and forth along Tom's rigid cock. Her back raised off the bed to shove her tits into the men's hands, pushing her pliant flesh into their grasp and making them cup her mounds with more firmness.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," Sarah whimpered with need.

"She's ready to explode," Mike cheered.

With the same suddenness that he had stuffed her mouth with his cock only moments before Tom's fingers tightened in her tresses again and jerked her face away from his crotch. Near simultaneously Dan jerked his own face away from her crotch and her now dripping cunt to raise up and kneel above her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh," she cried as her orgasm was once again frozen in place then began to slip back from its edge.

Once Sarah's head was pulled back Tom released her hair to allow it to fall free. Hungrily she quickly spun to face Mike and shoved her face at his crotch, her mouth opening in a desperate attempt to engulf his hard cock. She managed to wrap her lips around the head of it, tasting a coating of precum, then slide the first inches of it into her mouth.

"Look at the cock hungry whore," Tom laughed.

"God, she is good," Mike sighed.

The feel of having Mike's cock in her mouth, of having her lips wrapped around a second man's stiff pole, stopped the retreat of Sarah's orgasm. It froze it just inches away from the edge of release, a manifested thing wavering in place from the duel forces pulling at it.

"She wants a cock in her pussy," Dan said. "A hard cock fucking her sweet little pussy."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Sarah moaned as she pumped her lips on Mike's cock.

Her hips rolled upon the bed as she felt the fingers of one of Dan's hands playing along the outer edges of her labia, the digits trailing their way through the coating of juices which glistened within the trimmed hairs there.

"Don't you slut?" Dan asked. "You want a stiff cock filling this sweet tasting pussy of yours?"

"Mmmmm, mmmmm," she whimpered as her hips began to jerk in response.

"Yea you do, whore," he grinned, his fingers toying near her wet opening. "Tell us you want to be fucked. Tell us you want our stiff cocks fucking you."

Within Sarah's loins her orgasm was hanging precariously upon that edge, its toes dug in and holding tight as its body teetered forward on the very brink of falling forward and exploding within her. Her juices flowed wet and hot, her pussy gaped opened in hungry need and flaming desire. Her hips rolled and jerked upon the bed as she shoved her tits into the hands of Tom and Mike.

Quickly she pulled her mouth from Mike's cock. Her head rolled back to face up at the three men. Her eyes trailed their way down from Dan's face to his crotch where she saw his own raging hard-on gripped within his hand, the shining head pointing toward her aching cunt. With both hands still pulling at the other two cocks she panted heavily as she stared down at that stiff pole.

"Yes. Yes. I want you to fuck me," She moaned. "Fuck me with your hard cock. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck my hot pussy with your hard cock. Fuck me."

Sarah laid there with Mike and Tom's cocks in her grasp, her fingers squeezing them tightly as her hands stroked their flesh back and forth. Her eyes bounced from one cock to the next to the next, her tongue slipping out to lick at her lips as her mind was filled by the memory of their feel and the taste of their precum. She panted heavily and atop her chest her tits were being smashed into the hands fondling them, her hard nipples rolled and tweaked. Instinctively her legs slid up to bend at the knees, her feet pressing into the mattress to lift her ass up and roll her hips at the cock being aimed at her aching twat.

"Oooohhhhh yes, fuck me," she whimpered as she watched Dan bending closer, his cock nearing her sex. "Put your cock in me and fuck my wet pussy. Fuck me."

She closed her eyes and laid her head back as he brushed the tip of it along her slit and rubbed at her clit for a second. As the swollen nub was pressed against, she gasped heavily.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she mewed.

Dan then lined his cock up with her opening and pressed into her. As the head pushed along her walls and slid into her Sarah's orgasm broke free of the edge and shot forward with tidal force. Her feet dug into the mattress and she drove her hips upward, pummeling herself along the length of his cock and burying the entire length deep inside of her.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh-uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh," she cried out.

Her hips began to jerk and jump as she ground her crotch into Dan, stuffing his cock into her and rubbing it all around inside her gushing sex. Her juices flowed and washed across his flesh pole, pumped past it to leak out of her slit and run along her flesh. She panted and moaned as the orgasm shot through her every fiber and exploded with a multitude of delicious pleasure. Wave after wave of lust washed through her and her body jerked and jumped, bucked and humped in response.

"Ooohhhh Goooddd yeeeesssss. Fuuccckkkk meeeeeeeeeee!" She moaned loudly.

"Yea, take it slut," Dan cheered, grinding himself back into her. "Take my cock."

As the orgasm flooded Sarah's senses with its power she yanked on the two cocks she held, tugging and pulling on them in lust filled desire. Her hair flew about her face as her head started to roll from one side to the other, her eyes tightly shut, her mouth hanging open as guttural moans escaped.

"Yea, fuck him, you slut," Tom chuckled, watching her. "Fuck his cock like a good whore."

"Fuck him. Fuck him," Mike joined in.

"Oh yes. Fuck my cock you dirty whore," Dan added. "Fuck my hard cock with your wet pussy."

"Oooohhhhhhh-uuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhh!" Sarah moaned out as a second, more intensive orgasm came on the very heels of the first. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeessssssssssss!"

Her muscles clenched and her body rose higher off the bed as her feet kicked deeper into the mattress. Her crotch ground harder into Dan as her hips jerked spastically with the filling sensation of her juiced sex.

"Yes. Fuck his cock whore," Mike told her.

"Fuck him you tramp," Tom cheered.

"Oh shit yes!" Dan groaned as she humped herself back and forth a few times along the base inch of his cock.

In near unison Tom and Mike both grabbed her hard nipples with their fingers and gave the swollen nubs a tug. Massive shots of electricity scorched through Sarah's body to throw even more fuel onto the exploding orgasm she was having. Juices flowed from her cunt to pour down across her ass cheeks and fall onto the bed. She moaned and cried with delirious pleasure, humping herself upon Dan's cock while her head twisted and rolled upon her straining neck.

"Oooohhhhhhh Gooodddd. Oooohhhhhhh Gooodddd. Oooohhhhhhh Gooodddd yeeesssssss."

"Fuck his cock. Fuck his cock whore."

"Yea, fuck him you whore."

Moments later, as her orgasm did begin to fade, Sarah's muscles relaxed and her body began to lower itself back onto the bed. As soon as she had reached the point were he could, Dan pulled his hips back then slammed himself deep into her cunt once more.

The sensation threw Sarah back to the brink of still another orgasm and as he continued to thrust himself back and forth several times his pistoning cock pushed her closer and closer to that newest explosion.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered, the feeling of this ecstasy causing her more need. "Oooohhhhhhh Gooodddd yeeesssssss."

Someone's fingers filled themselves with her hair and her head was lifted then turned. Mike crammed his cock into her mouth, shoving several inches along her lips as she locked them tightly around the circumference.

"Suck it, whore," he growled. "Suck my cock while he fucks you."

Sarah sucked deeply on the cock she was being fed. She held her lips tight upon the pole as Mike started to rock his hips at her face and fuck her mouth. She slid her tongue over and across the flesh, slavering it with her lust as she bobbed her head in return.

Dan's cock trust in and out of her cunt, its hardness ramming at her and pounding her loins with heated passion. He fucked her with a rhythm close to what Mike was using. With each inward drive her cunt became filled by his manhood and with each withdrawal she felt a sense of loss.

They fucked her like this for several minutes, pounding and thrusting themselves at her body as her orgasm grew nearer and nearer to its liberation. Her juices coated Dan's cock, her mouth held tightly to Mike's. She whimpered and mewed around the shaft that was fucking her face and small twitches of nerves made her flesh quiver with excitement.

"Suck on it whore. Suck my cock. Suck it."

"Fuck his cock you slut. Fuck those two cocks like a dirty slut."

"You like having my cock in your pussy, don't you whore. You like being fucked."

They were saying these types of things over and over again to her, calling her a slut and a whore and a tramp while she laid their being fucked by two of their cocks and jerking hungrily at the third. Her body rocked and humped itself in response, pumping her cunt at the cock being drilled into her again and again, bobbing her face into the other's crotch.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," she whimpered. "Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm."

Her orgasm was close, it hung precariously upon the edge of freedom, teetering, wavering on the very brink of its rocket-like explosion. Her muscles started to clench once again, her body arching, her ass lifting off the bed. The strain could be seen as she tensed and small, miniscule convulsions made her loose the rhythm of her rocking body.

"Oh fuck yea," Dan suddenly groaned.

In that instant Sarah felt his cock grow super rigid, felt it starting to jerk and twitch within her clenching pussy muscles. His own fucking motion became sporadic for a second then he froze, cramming the entire length of his cock deep inside of her. A second later she felt his cock jump inside of her, felt a blast of his cum washing across her inner walls.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" She cried.

The feel of it sent her orgasm blasting forward, made it explode along her nerves with massive force. Her body jerked and bucked upon the bed as Mike kept a hand firmly planted on the back of her head and forced her to remain with his cock in her mouth. Because of this she was unable to release the full force of the sensations she was feeling. With convulsive, spastic jerks and twitches her body reacted. It twisted and turned upon the bed as she rammed her hips into Dan's crotch and ground her pussy at his cock. Small, spastic twitches rolled through her muscles causing her body to jerk.

"Mmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered with the slow burning sensation of the lingering orgasm she was experiencing.

As Sarah's orgasm washed through her, she struggled against the cock buried in her mouth which kept her from crying out loudly. She twisted madly upon the bed while Dan's cock continued to pump semen into her. It jumped and twitched within her pussy, spraying her with the hot liquid boiling up from his balls. The two ground their hips into one another, slipping and cramming every possible centimeter of Dan's cock into her wet cunt.

"Oh fuucckk," Tom suddenly groaned.

She had been yanking hard on his cock while being fucked by the other two and now she felt it begin to jump within her grasp. It jerked in her fingers and a second later she felt warm semen spray the side of her face. Sarah had never had such a thing done to her, had never felt fresh semen being squirted on her skin. The thought of it coupled with everything else that was happening sent her orgasm to a new dizzying height.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned lustfully.

Shot after shot of Tom's cum landed on her, mixing in her hair and splashing across her face, neck and upper chest. Hungrily she pulled and tugged at his cock, pulling the juices up from his balls to splatter onto her.

While this was happening she felt Mike start to tense and his hips buck in a jerking fashion a few times. Then he froze as his hand grabbed her hair extra tight and his own balls began to boil over. Sarah sucked greedily at the inches of his cock buried in her mouth. As the first shot of his cum sprayed inside her she swallowed quickly, slurping the warm liquid down as he fed her more of it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Sarah laid on that bed with two cocks inside of her, unleashing their loads of semen while she jerked a third cock that was spraying its load across her flesh. She panted, gasped and moaned from the exploding orgasm all of it was giving her. Her body shook and quivered with thousands of electrical shocks along her nerves.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers