Sarah's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah realized that her underwear was dripping wet with her own juices. "This will never do" she thought to herself "I guess I will just have to go 'commando', it was a night of firsts afterall.

Brad and Sarah where where on their second round of margaritas waiting for their table to be ready in the new favorite hangout of college students at Cocunut Grove when suddenly out of nowhere Kim popped up next to Sarah at the bar. She ordered round of beers for her friends and turned to Sarah. "Nice show earlier today, it was absolutely delicious watching you borrowing my accessory." Sarah blushed. "So it was her, I thought so" she thought. Sarah smiled at the tiny Asian. Kim was drop dead gorgeous. 5'2", a hundred pounds dripping wet with long black hair hugging her fair skinned face. "Maybe next time we can help each other out" Kim said as she dropped some money on the counter for her beers and turned beer in had to rejoin her friends.

"What was that all about" Brad asked, his eyes following Kim as she made her way throug the room. His eyes lingering on the smooth back and perfect ass.

"Oh, nothing" She smiled, "Let's just say I should have been a little more discreet while getting myself off thinking of you after the gym tonight before you came to pick me up,"

Brad nearly choked on his beer as he tried to determine whether he had heard right. "This girl is something else" he thought to himself.

"So, during dinner you mentioned that your high school sweetheart broke up with you last night? Brad said, looking at Sarah questioningly "You don't really seem to be very affected by this if you don't mind me saying."

"He broke up with me because I wasn't sexual enough for him" Sarah said taking another sip of her drink, "and I think he is right, but on the other hand he got it all wrong."

"How is that?" Brad asked "that sort of contradicts what your lovely roommate Kim just shared with us"

"I don't know" Sarah said, nervously glancing at Brad" I guess back home everyone knows me as Sarah Campbell, straight A student, daughter of John Campbell, one of the most respected men in town. I have always worked hard not to disappoint my father, and I think this spilled over into my sex live. Over the years I have suppressed my sexual feelings to preserve my image, but that doesn't mean I am not sexual, I had the best orgasm ever this afternoon."

Her cheeks where flushed by the time she finished her sentence, realizing she said more than she should have again. She could definitely feel the effect of the alcohol. Apparently when people say alcohol brings out the truth, they where right.

"How is that?" Brad asked. His eyes had a mischiveus spark to them, "can you give me a visual about you fantasies."

Sarah blushed and immediately protested "No, absolutely not mister. That's just none of your business and I definitely didn't have enough to drink to cross that line."

He looked at her with sad puppy eyes "So you tell me that you where thinking of me while, uhm using your roomates "accessory", but you won't tell me what we where doing?"

Sarah had to laugh a little, "I'm not sure you would be able to handle it, we wouldn't be alone if we acted out my fantasies. But that's all you get out of me", a mischiveous smile formed on her face.

Brad felt a sure of blood entering his penis. "Might it be the lovely Kim that would be joining us?" he said expectantly.

"I told you, no more information!" Sarah responded, although it wasn't Kim that had been in her fantasies, the thought of it was pretty nice too.

"Well, you are in college now, far away from home. This is where you find out who you really are, where no one knows you." He answered, throwing in "I hope I can live up to your fantasies of me"

Sarah took another sip of her drink. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Mister" She said smiling seductively at him. Both of them knew that they would end up naked by the end of the night.

"So, Miss Campbell from Macon Georgia, have you decided which direction your newfound need for sexual gratification will take" he said said imitating one of the economics professors on campus. They both started to laugh intensely.

After regaining compusure they continued flirting together, becoming more direct and naughty with every drink they enjoyed.

It was already midnight the next time either of them checked their watch. When they realized how late it was it was Brad who spoke first. "How about going out to the beach and hanging at a club for a little bit, a friend of mine is spinning at the Shadow Lounge tonight – yeah, I think that's what we shall do, you'll love it.

Kevin stood before he even finished the sentence, helping Sarah of the bar stool. "I haven't been clubbing since I have been in Miami." Sarah answered, "but it sounds like a good idea to complete a day of new experiences.

"The day is far from over" Brad teased as they walked out of the noisy student hangout "It just be easier to help you find those experiences if you told me about your phantasies", prodding her to give up more on the subject she so painfully tried to avoid talking about earlier.

"One of my fantasies has always been to be taken by two guys at the same time" Sarah blurted, her cheeks where flushed again, she couldn't believe herself. Why did she have such a lose tongue tonight?

"Excuse me," Brad said wondering once again if he'd heard correctly, as well as a few other people hanging around the bar. A few fratboys hollered and volunteered to fill the position, as they quickly excited the scene.

Sarah tried to regain her composure "I guess the alcohol is making me a little frisky, but yes I have fantasies of having a threesome with two guys, it's not like I would ever act out on them."

Brad's member twitched as he detected a devious twinkle in her deep blue eyes. "Why not" he asked, knowing that if he played this right, he could help this girl break free of her fears.

"I don't know" she answered, suddenly not certain why she never thought of acting on her impulses. "You know how afraid I was, I guess still am, of losing my image of purity." She felt a surge of excitement at the thought of talking so openly with this guy she had only met a few hours earlier. "Besides, how would I approach two guys for me to have sex with?"

"Have you met my roommate Kevin?" he asked pushing her further, "he comes highly recommended".

"This is crazy," Sarah thought to herself "but the thought alone is enough to get me going". She answered his question, following her impulse of going along with her pleasure. "Is Kevin available tonight" she said barely audible, her voice raspy from the tension she felt building up inside her.

"I don't think it will be a problem" He smiled as he pulled out his cell phone.

"Kevin, hey it's Brad. Listen, what are you up to?" she looked anxiously as Brad spoke into the cell phone.

"My gorgeous date Sarah wondered if she could have a double date with the two of us."

He glanced over to her, listening to Kevin's response. Sarah felt so horny, just listening to this conversation, Brad calling his friend for her to have sex with.

"She is gorgeous, blond hair, sleek and sexy body." he spoke into the phone while his eyes traced the contour of her body. "And I don't think she is wearing any underwear."

Sarah felt herself grow moist, "How is this for living out sexual fantasies, Justin. I love this rush of being a bad girl".

Brad finished up his phone call and smiled at Sarah "Kevin will meet us at Shadow in 30 minutes. Let's see how this evening will turn out."

As the cab they had taken over the causeway up Washington Ave Sarah felt a knot in her stomach, tension from feeling excited about the possibilities the night could bring. She had been quiet on the ride over, mostly lost in throught, remembering the little interaction she had with Kim back at the bar, smiling at her own behaviour. "This is the most fun I have had in a long time" she thought.

Kevin was already waiting for them as the taxi pulled up to the curb. He sure was stunning. "6'1" and muscular just like Brad." Brad made quick introductions as the three of them where ushered to a private table in the back corner of the club, a bottle of vodka and various juices and red bull waiting for them.

Sarah immediately felt comfortable at the club, the service was quick and attentive and she enjoyed being desired and spoiled by two gorgeous guys. "I want to dance" Sarah shouted as she bolted out of the velvet couch, the vodka and red bull starting to show its effects. After reaching the dance floor she began to move smoothly in the rhythem of the music. The sound of the bass reverberating through her body combined with the soft molody of the record mixing with her endorphines created by the sexual activities of her day.

The sleeky blond quickly forgot her surroundings and started to dance harder, her body combining with the music. The sound of the music felt like pure extacy to her. Meanwhile Brad and Kevin where still sitting on the couch, getting very aroused watching Sarah move in trance, the fabric of her sleak dress hugging her breast and her hips grinding more and more intensely.

After finishing their drinks the two men joined Sarah on the dancefloor and it wasn't long before the three of them where moving as one, their dancing style one seductive mass.

Kevin put his strong arms around her from behind, feeling her tight ass move against his member. He savoured the feeling of knowing that his buddy had done a great deed to share this hottie with him tonight. The blood started flow to his penis and he felt himself straining against the thin fabric of his pants. His budding erection didn't go unnoticed by Sarah who was already dripping wet from the rush of the music and vodka. Brad leaned forward and whispered into her ear "You look like you are ready for what comes next, come with us. He turned to leave, grabbing Sarah hand and motioning to Kevin to follow along.

Sarah felt light headed as she walked into Brad and Kevin's apartment, although it wasn't clear to her whether it was the alcohol or the excitement of going into the penthouse apartment overlooking the atlantic ocean.

"Forgive me, but when you said you guys are room mates, for some reason I thought you lived in the dorms, this place is fantastic" She said as her eyes took in her surroundings. The room was not your typical bachelor pad, expensive furniture was tastefully arranged throughout the apartment, every corner spotless, and there was even a patio with a private hot tub.

"Kevin is a trustfund baby and he is gracious enough to let me live here" Brad explaining noticing the look on Sarah's face.

"Guilty," Keving shouted from the kitchen, "dear grandpa was very nice to me. Why don't you guys wait for me out on the patio. I have taken the liberty of pre-heating the hot tub for the occasion".

This was the point of no return for Sarah, she headed off to the patio, suddenly very aware of her own sexiness. When she reached the french doors leading to the patio she stopped and turned to seductively glance at Brad, while slipping the thin straps holding up her nothing of a dress. She wriggled out of her dress mostly for effect as the thin fabric needed hardly any encouragement to slide down her toned body.As she stepped out on the rooftop terrace she looked glorious with the shine of the full moon reflecting of her curves. A soft breeze carressed her body and the new sensation of her newly hairless pussy being touched by the moist ocean air sent shivers racing through her spine.

Brad, had followed her to the patio, he slowly reached out to Sarah, brushing her blond strands from her face gazing deep into the freshman's eyes.

"You are irresistible Sarah," he said, his gaze drifting from her eyes down to her full lips, following the pearl necklace down further to her perky breasts, her chest moving up and down with each heavy breath. "I am really glad you decided to join Kevin and I back here at our place"

Meanwhile Kevin was busy uncorking the champagne. He gave it a few quick shakes to build up more pressure and made a show of shooting the cork over the beach below the apartment building. The champagne erupted from the bottle and Kevin accidently spilled a little of it over Sarah's perky breasts. Her nipples instantly hardened as she felt the cold liquid bubble on her skin. "I'm sorry" Kevin said, as he filled her glass. "But I"ll be sure to clean up this mess". He handed the glass to Sarah and bent down to gently lick her hard nipples.

Sarah felt herself growing more aroused by the second. She felt so raunchy standing in the middle of the patio, naked, knowing she would soon have the two muscular men have their way with her. She still didn't know if she felt comfortable living out her secret fantasies but she was fully determined to prove Justin was wrong about her. The slightest trace of guilt hit her and was just as quickly replaced with the longing to finally experience sexual pleasure the way it was meant to be.

"Hey, I feel left out" Brad joked, interupting her thoughts "I don't have anything to drink or a nipple to suck"

"Oh you big baby, here is a glass of champagne for you, and there will be more than nipple if you play your cards right later on. But first I want to soak in the tub for a bit. Gentlemen, to the hottub" Sarah laughed as she trust a glass towards Brad and turned on her heels towards to tub.

She climbed into the hottub with the grace of a cat, making sure to turn just the right way to give the boys a good look at her tight body. Brad and Kevin didn't need long to follow her into the hot water.The young girl savored every moment as the men got undressed. Both had impressive bodies, six packs which clearly took hours of dedicated training and hairless in the right places. Sarah gasped as she realized that both of them where very well endowed. Kevin was already semierect. His penis was exquisite, long and smooth shaft, with an enourmous circumciszed head. He was at least 7 inches and had excellent girth. Brad's penis was a bit longer, maybe 8 inches, but not quite as thick. They quickly entered the water and moved closely to Sarah

Sarah leaned forward, suddenly bold, planting her lips on those of Brad gingerly slipping her tongue inside. She had never felt this aroused before, Brads soft lips teasing her, his limber tongue gently playing with hers.

"You are a good kisser" she moaned, taking a brake from eagerly sucking on Brads tongue.

"How about giving me a taste of those soft lips" Kevin's husky voice sent shiver down Sarah's spine.

"I guess that'd be ok" she said, turning towards the large man.

Sarah's arousal grew further. "Is it possible to cum from just making out" she wondered as she felt Kevin's arousal on her leg. The bubbling of the hot tub pushing her lust to new hights. At this moment Brad and Kevin each took one of Sarah's legs and spread them apart carefully. They slowly started caressing her thighs, gently stroking from her knees until they met at her hairless pussy. The two men began to stroke her pussy, simulatenously fondling her. Sarah arched her back as one of the two began to gently stroke her clit. She reached for their penises, having trouble to close her hands around either of them. Sarah began moving her hands along their shafts. One of the guys slipped a finger inside her, the sensation catching her off-guard, with the fact that she had no idea which one of these attractive men was currently inside her. The finger inside of her began moving faster, causing Sarah to let our a soft moan.

"Yeah keep doing that" she breathed, " I love being touched by the two of you"

"Stand up" Kevin commanded, "sit here, on the side of the tub. We want to taste you"

Sarah complied willingly, sitting down on the side of the tub as ordered leaning back on her hands.

"I will go first" Kevin said as he bent down between the freshman's legs. He immediately began caressing her dripping pussy. His tongue drawing slow circles around her clit. As he noticed her tensing under his lapping tongue he took two of his large fingers and slowly pushed them into her tight hole. Sarah moaned lowder. Her juices began to flow from her pussy, mixing with the beads of water left on her skin. Suddenly Kevin moved in beside Brad and joined in the fun. He also began to lap eagerly at her, and pushed two of his fingers as well.

"oh god," Sarah gasped, " That feels so good". She felt so naughty, her pussy being licked by two tongues under the open night sky. The atmosphere alone was enough to make her pussy contract around the four fingers inside her.

The two of them continued to pleasure the girl, slowly increasing the speed of their rhythem, circling their tongues around her clit and thrusting in unison deeper and with more force.

Sarah arched her back and let out a deep groand "Don't stop, don"t stop". Her groan began to change into a high pitchted screen. Sarah moved her hips against the men's faces and fingers pushing them on to lick harder and faster. Her legs where spread open lewdly as she felt the first waves of an orgasm coming on. She moved closer and closer as the two men continued to attack her pussy. And all of a sudden the first orgasm of many with these two magnificent men hit her. Her pussy clenched around the men's fingers, pulsing harder than ever before. Sarah's moans now so loud they could likely be heard down by the beach. It took her some time to calm down after the intense waves of pleasure which coursed through her body. Her whole body slumped, worn out by intensity of the orgasmn. "Very nice gentlemen. It's time for you to get off for the first time of the evening." Sarah said to them as she exited the pool and moved to one of the king size loungers nearby.

Sarah sat down on the edge of the lounger, seductively spreading her long legs giving the boys a glimpse of her shaved pussy. "Oh my god, I'm such a slut" she thought to herself once again overwhelmed by her arousal.

"Who wants to be first?" Sarah whispered, not believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Oh baby" Brad said in a hoarse voice, "I've been waiting for this moment since I first saw you in the gym."

He moved across the patio, pressing his mouth to hers, kissing her passionately. His hand gently moved up her smooth thigh until he reached her soaking wet pussy. Brad started slightly rubbing her pussy, the moisture of her love hole coating his fingers. "Do you like it when I touch you like that?" he whispered into her ear.

"God that feels good" Sarah moaned "I want you to fuck me right now".

Brad continued to tease her, disregarding her pleasing. With each trust she seemed to get hotter and wetter. His fingers where now pumping at her pussy at a swift pace. "Don't tease me anymore, just let me feel your beautiful cock. " Her voice was barely audible, the words drowned out by her moans. She never imagined sex could be so much fun.

Finally Brad couldn't hold himself back any longer and just had to give in to her wishes. He slowly withdrew his fingers and tongue and in one smooth motion laid the young girl on her back. Kevin, eager to join in the fun, climbed next to her face. His long smooth cock was only inches away from her. She grabbed his cocked and pulled it to her face, the head of the large member slidding into her mouth at the exact same moment as Brad was atempting to push his meat iinside her. Even though she was soaking wet Brad had a tough time penetrating her.

"Go slow" Sarah gasped between running her tongue around the tip of Kevin's penis. Brad obeyed and slowly pushed inside her, it seemed as if it wouldn't fit at first, but then she opened up for him, her vagina comforming to his large girth. He steadily began to move in and out, deeper inside her with every stroke. She loved the feelings she was experiencing. She tasted Kevin's pre-cum and lavished the taste of him. As Brad finally thrust the remaining way inside her pussy Sarah let out a small scream. So unexpected the sensation of her pussy being stretched to the max she now eagerly started sucking Kevin's smooth shaft.