Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing and I knew that this was it. The moment of truth! I had a fleeting thought that I could still turn around and drive away, but I knew in my heart that I couldn’t. This was what I wanted. So taking a deep breath and feeling like a teenager about to go out on her first date I stepped from the car.

It was another warm and slightly humid evening so I wore a light cream summer dress that buttoned up at the front, a tiny cream silk thong and a pair of gold braid sandals.

Tracey’s flat was on the top floor of a two story building and she must have been looking out for me as she met me at the top of her stairs.

She was wearing a pretty pink lace top with a white mini-skirt and her small toes wiggled at me from bare feet as I got to eye level with them. Her tanned legs seemed to go on forever and I could not help sneaking a peek up her skirt as I climbed the last few steps.

Tracey’s smile was wide and her eyes sparkled as she said hello. She took my overnight bag from me and then taking my hand in her own, led me into her flat.

To be continued…………………..