Sarah's Favorite Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Sarah was pretty sure she was going to have an orgasm, and Fiona sensed it. She immediately pulled away and said, "Let's move this to the bedroom."

The three of them, completely naked, got onto the bed and Fiona said, "My turn, Sarah." Sarah tentatively got down between Fiona's legs and looked at her beautiful pussy. This was going to be fairly easy, she thought. She put her mouth to the lips and slid her tongue between them slowly. The sensation of this smooth, silky skin on her tongue was enough to get her back and totally turned on. As she was working on Fiona, David was touching her breasts and rubbing her ass. Sarah was drunk from the alcohol but also from the multitude of sensations. When she suddenly felt David's cock about to push into her pussy, she actually felt herself press into it. She wanted it in her and was ready to find out what this big dick would feel like, scratching the sexual itch she had deep inside. Thanks to Fiona's excellent work on her pussy, David was able to slide in without too much effort and the size really took Sarah off guard. He was big, but not at all uncomfortable, though he was reaching places men had never reached on her. David was also exceedingly gentle and really made sure she was ready. He started to pump his dick in and out of her and Sarah returned to Fiona's pussy. David brought Sarah to orgasm rapidly, mostly due to his size but also because she was so ready. She knew she wasn't giving Fiona the attention she deserved, but it was too hard to concentrate. Fiona sensed this and pulled away from Sarah and helped David turn her onto her back. David then mounted Sarah in the missionary position while Fiona kissed her deeply. Sarah came again and felt David starting to tense up. She felt that she'd been pleasured so strongly but hadn't done much for these two, so she was pleased he was going to come. She reached around and gently grabbed his balls and pulled him into her.

"How do you like being fucked by David, Sarah?" asked Fiona.

"I like it," she panted as she felt herself approaching yet another orgasm, "I like it when he fucks me," she said. She realized this was turning David on, so she directed at him, "Fuck me, David. Fuck me harder. Make me come again" David was happy to oblige and his masterful use of his shaven cock made Sarah come again. Sarah had her fingers behind his balls and she felt him start to come. His dick throbbed inside of her as he unloaded and groaned. All of her senses overwhelmed, Sarah laid her head back and started to shut down. Between the alcohol, the emotions, the sexual release, and nerves, she was pretty spent. She felt herself drifting off to sleep even as David pulled his cock out of her. She vaguely felt Fiona between her legs afterwards, licking her pussy and cleaning her up with her mouth. It felt wonderful after all of the sex and after David pumped so much into her. She felt a kiss as she drifted off to sleep.

*********

Sarah awoke to sunlight coming into the room over the ocean, and immediately felt sick. She felt the effects of the alcohol, but more than that, immediately realized what she had done last night. She would have to tell Hugh, and fantasy or not, she knew he wouldn't take it well. Facing Fiona and David wouldn't be easy this morning either. She actually felt one of them behind her on the bed but didn't want to turn and face them. She decided to try to sneak out of the room.

As she slid off of the bed, she turned to look and see who was in bed with her. It was Hugh. His eyes were open and he was smiling.

"What are you doing- what time is- how did you-" Sarah stammered.

"Relax, baby," said Hugh, "I know what happened. I'm OK with it. In fact, I'm great with it. Come lay back down." He handed her a water from the nightstand.

"What happened, I don't understand," said Sarah.

"I hope you're not mad at me," said Hugh, "but I set this up a while ago. I met Fiona and David online months ago and have worked with them to set up this little tryst. I had both of them checked for STDs and even spoke with them on the phone numerous times. They have been looking for a woman to share for quite some time, and they loved the pictures I sent them of you. And from your experience last night, I think they loved the real you just as much."

"But how did it all work out?" asked Sarah.

"Well, if you haven't guessed, my flight was never delayed. My luggage is here in this room. I arrived last night on schedule and hung out here. I had room service bring dinner to the room while you guys were out. David sent a text message when you were on your way back here and I hid in that closet. I was afraid you wouldn't make it into the bedroom!"

"You mean, you watched the whole thing?!" Sarah was amazed and somehow slightly angry that she'd been fooled. But obviously she'd gone along with it without knowing it was a setup so she couldn't be terribly upset.

"You better believe I watched it. We also had two cameras set up and I have a video of the entire thing for our own pleasure later. I even participated a little," said Hugh.

"I don't remember you-" started Sarah, then she realized. It wasn't Fiona that cleaned her up after David was done, it was Hugh. He often fantasized about eating her out after he or other men would come in her, but he never actually did it. This was his chance to do it for real, she guessed.

"So that's it, then?" asked Sarah. "You did this for your own pleasure?"

"And yours, I hope!" exclaimed Hugh. "You certainly seemed to enjoy it. I thought it would kick start our sex life a little and be a nice memory. I hope you're not angry."

"I'm not," she responded, "but I'm a little confused and a lot hung over. I need to digest all of this."

"Well, this suite is ours," said Hugh, "David and Fiona are in the room you checked into. Let's clean up, get something to eat, and hit the beach. We have a vacation ahead of us."

"Sounds good," Sarah responded, "but what about you? You've got to be totally horny after watching all of that."

"There's time for that," said Hugh. "Let's get you feeling better first."

"One question before we go," said Sarah, "David and Fiona are here all week.. does that mean.." she left off.

"If you're up for it, they'd like to hang out with us as much as we want this vacation. Let's talk about it over breakfast, well, lunch."

Sarah nodded and thought to herself for a second. So Hugh set all of this up, and she loved it. She should be thankful to him, she guessed. And as far as seeing David and Fiona again, she couldn't imagine passing up the opportunity. This was certainly turning into her favorite vacation ever.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories