Sarah's First Lesbian Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost track of time after that as I experienced orgasm after orgasm as they all took turns to lick me and finger me and play with my boobs. I even tasted a woman for the first time - and the fact that it was Frances made the sensations even more incredible. I loved the stickiness, the musky smell, the way in which I could feel her pussy all around my tongue. But best of all I loved what my tongue did to her - making her orgasm under me and feeling the wetness of her juices on my face and mouth. I seemed to be quite good at this as both she and June had many orgasms whilst I was between their legs. I won't list all the things that went on, but I will mention the one image that I have never forgotten from that night and never will. At one point I looked up from between June's legs to see Frances on her back on a coffee table whilst Vicky was sitting on her face and bouncing – literally bouncing – off Frances' face and tongue as her orgasm forced her juices to spray all over Frances face.

Eventually we seemed to run out of steam and I think I even dozed off a little after one climax. When I came to I realised that Frances and June must have got up from the couch as they weren't to be seen. Vicky got up from the floor and I hoped she was going to join me on the couch for another session - I was still keen to continue exploring despite the fact that my pussy was hurting a little and my mouth felt swollen from all the kissing.

To my disappointment however she went back to the pile of clothes on the floor and started dressing. She must have seen the look on my face because she giggled and said "It's 10:30 love - we need to get sorted out. The men have no idea we have this sort of fun when we meet up" The shock of realising what this would look like if Alec strolled in hit me, and I was on my feet in no time trying to pull my clothes back on in case he was early. I now knew why Frances had locked the door earlier.

At last I was dressed and even though I knew I looked a mess I reckoned I could pass a casual inspection without Mr Dodson guessing I'd spent a long time that night between his wife's legs. Vicky was dressed too but I suddenly wondered if I'd fallen asleep from too much alcohol and just had a raunchy dream - in walked Frances and June perfectly made up and dressed in their kaftans like nothing had happened. I didn't actually pinch myself but I came close.

But Frances just said "Come on Sarah - get some lipstick on, brush your hair and then help me tidy up, he'll be back soon" and as she said it she patted my bum. I smiled and started to tidy myself up so I could help her with putting the room back together.

We got done just in time and we were sitting chatting about Coronation Street or some other rubbish on TV when Alec came in. He said hello to everyone and did a double take when he saw me and said "What are you doing here young Sarah - I thought you'd be out getting off your face with our Karen tonight". I blushed and was going to reply to him when Frances butted in: "She decided a night in with the girls would be more fun" which made us all laugh.

Poor Alec just looked bemused and walked into the kitchen to make coffee for us. As soon as we'd had the coffee that was our cue to get up and leave and Vicky said she would drop me home.

That made me happy on two counts: firstly, I knew that there was a deserted parking area before you got to my road and I had a fair idea we might spend a few minutes there saying "Goodbye", and secondly I knew that I now had enough money for two LP's from the taxi money dad gave me!

And for anyone still interested - Vicky and I did do quite a lot of saying goodbye in her car that night and I got home well after midnight...

Footnote:

I have more experiences to relate, some of which I was involved in personally and some of which were told to me by Frances and Vicky (and later on in my life by other close friends).

If I've not bored you too much and you'd like to know more then I'd be happy to write my next chapter based on a specific experience. Some of the options that immediately spring to mind are:

The time Frances invited us all over again - and also invited Susan (me involved)

Frances and Susan's first time together (as told to me by Frances, me not involved)

Vicky introduces me to two of her neighbours, Dawn and Glenda (me involved)

Vicky introduces me to her mother in law (me involved)

Of course you may not want any more of my life story, so any feedback will be welcome even if it's just to tell me to put the keyboard away.