Sarah's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My only warning was the brush of warm air across my lips as he exhaled right before making contact with my sex. In the next instant, he buried his face between my legs and went at my pussy like a starving man served his favorite meal. I gulped in a huge breath and held it till I was bursting, then expelled it in one, long, drawn-out wail as I thrashed under his mouth. A hint of stubble on his lip grazed my clit, sending a massive shock through my body. I stiffened into a rigid arch and forced a growl through clenched teeth as an orgasm overloaded my body.

I discovered I was now flat on my back with my head hanging down. I was seeing stars. I rose up and glanced down, but all I could see was his head and the massive chunks of rock that were his shoulders as he continued to eat me. I couldn't take it! But my legs wouldn't work, and my hands, trying to push his head away, were about as effective as if he were a mountain. Finding it impossible to move his head, they blindly sought something to grab so I could pull myself away from his gloriously torturing mouth.

My eyes were wide open but unseeing as the climactic pressure built again. I was gasping for him to stop, finally finding my voice enough to yell, "Stop, stop, no more, stop, please...nooooo!"

Yet my hands were against the brick walls, pushing my body with all my crazed strength against his invading tongue and lips. I was certain I was going insane as another orgasm ripped me apart, shredding my conscious thoughts.

Finally, oh God, finally he slowed, lightened the pressure on the strokes of his tongue and lips, allowing me to ease down from my high. I was sweating freely, breathing rapidly, and as I struggled to raise my head, I saw him feasting his gaze on my glistening breasts as they quickly rose and fell. His head lowered fully between my legs again, and in panic I found the strength to lift myself back to my elbows and prepare to protest. But he only kissed my wet flesh several times before slowly standing.

For the first time I saw his cock, and it was beautiful. More than average length, very thick and with the same impression of hardness as the rest of his body. I hungered for it. Standing, his body blocked much of the light but as my eyes adjusted I could make out more of him. Lightly haired, his chest looked like twin granite mesas, and his waist was thick and rock hard. Everything screamed primal strength. If you dressed him in animal fur boots, a loin cloth, and placed a massive ax in is hands, he would not look out of place.

My eyes had almost adjusted to the darker circumstances, so I was able to take in more detail. Especially I fixated on his cock as the weapon was brought inexorably towards my pulsating pussy. I stared at his spongy, broad head, the thick shaft supporting it and the veins bulging along its length. His balls were a good size and hung low. I could feel another orgasm starting to gather merely watching the approach of his organ, yearning for him to slam that thing into me hard. Just as his glans met my lips, however, I caught movement, barely discernible, in the shadows behind him.

Then my thoughts shattered as that pole drove into me hard, fast. Stopping only when his pubic bone slammed into mine, and his balls came up and slapped my ass. I felt almost too full. He pulled nearly all the way out and slammed me again, and again, and again. My pussy was cramping down so hard on this intruder I was sure he would be expelled from my body, but I should have known better. The power of his thrusts would not let him be denied, and his cock was like unyielding steel. It took every ounce of strength I had, and my arms were quivering with fatigue long before he was done, but bracing them against the walls and locking my elbows was just barely enough to keep my body from jumping further and further away from his stroking jack hammer. An errant thought, a feeble caution tried to get my attention, but I couldn't focus on it; didn't want to. Something about shadows, but it wasn't important....

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhnnnngnnggggg."

I don't know if I had a bunch of orgasms, or just one long one that just kept cresting over and over. Hell, I couldn't have told you my name. All I can say is that I was beyond exhausted when he finally came, and while I don't think he lasted more than about 10 minutes, I really don't know. He was almost as wound up as me when he first entered me, and I'm impressed he got past 10 strokes.

But I was feeling exquisite, wonderful. Sated like I hadn't felt in, well, had I ever felt this completely well fucked? He was supporting his weight, but was now leaning over me, lightly resting his head on my breasts, and my arms were wrapped around his neck and head to encourage him to stay there for a while. He was still inside me, still more hard than not, and he occasionally twitched which sent micro shocks through my abused nervous system. I felt so deliciously bad, out in this public place, in dingy surroundings with this primitive, yet confusingly chivalrous man. Lying there on this impromptu fucking platform, my legs still spread wide in open invitation. Hell, anyone could just walk by and...

FUCK! A fresh shot of adrenaline coursed through my veins. My heart, almost quieted, went into overdrive once more. My eyes opened wide and I strained to see into the darkness.

And saw them.

I was certain that they were the two from the alleyway, and there were two, no, three more standing back just a little further. No doubt in my mind now, they had been there the whole time.

I pushed ineffectively against the man on top of me. "Hey," I whispered harshly right in his ear. "There's a bunch of guys standing behind you!"

This man was huge, but I wasn't sure if even he could handle five men at once. And what if they were armed?

Seemingly without a care in the world, he raised himself up a little and looked over his shoulder. "That you, Fats?" he called.

"Yeah, Duke, me and the boys," he replied. The man who spoke was the larger of the two whom I'd seem standing in the alley. Not as tall as Duke, but still north of 6'. True to his name, he was carrying a lot of weight, but somehow seemed to carry it well. "Looks like you've had yourself a hell of a night. That's gotta be the finest piece of tail I've ever laid eyes on, and I've seen some lookers!"

"Thank you," I blurted before I could stop myself, then felt a little warmth. My inner slut was not back in her cage yet. Making things worse, Duke, who was still far from flaccid, started moving inside me with short, slow strokes.

"She is one very hot woman. Can't say I've ever had better." Then, more to me, he added, "I mean that."

I smiled, taking the compliment as genuine and liking it. The sensations of his cock movements were starting to work on me, and without really thinking I began to respond, rolling my hips forward to meet his soft thrust, back as he withdrew.

I suddenly realized what I was doing, now with full knowledge that his friends were there. I almost stopped; almost. But, holy crap, it was starting to excite me that I was being watched. Being fucked again now by Duke in front of his friends fired off my imagination, and I felt the first twinge and gush of fresh lubrication.

Duke must have felt it, too. "Ah, darlin', I ain't 18 no more," he said with an affected drawl. Then more seriously, "I sure wish I was, because I would so like to fuck you again. You are ready for more, aren't you?"

Thinking I'd just surprise him and use my charms to get him aroused again, I increased the motion of my hips, squeezed my pussy hard on his cock, favored him with my smokiest bedroom look and simply said, "Uh huh."

His friends were closer now and had picked positions to give them good views of my body. Without shame, I gracefully raised my arms above my head, hooded my eyes; I took in a deep breath, and let it out in a long, deep-throated moan, wiggling my entire body seductively, keeping my pussy slowly rotating and massaging his cock. I thrust my breasts slowly, invitingly towards his face.

All the men wore ear-to-ear smiles and obvious bulges in their pants. The most honest compliment a girl could have. I felt very good about myself in that moment, very sexual, very powerful, very feminine.

Duke was smiling hungrily at me. "Babe, I can see you need more good fucking, I can feel your heat. But old Duke is done for a bit. Don't fret though, there are five guys right here who are very willing to stoke your fire, and I can promise you, they won't disappoint."

At first, what he was saying didn't make sense. Sure, he could fuck me again, I wanted him to.

Then I realized he was offering me to his friends. Well, that's not right, he was recommending their "services." Oh shit! He wants me to fuck his five friends. Five fucking complete strangers, six really, if you include Duke. No fucking way.

Well, I mean, I couldn't, could I? Well, of course I could. But should I? No, of course not. I mean I was still so fucking horny, it would be great. Holy crap, I want them now. But there are so many, and I felt panic rising up.

Oh shit, what do I do?

I think Duke almost followed that argument as the emotions played across my face. He considered me for a long time before he said, "The choice is yours. No one is going to force you. I can see the hunger in your eyes, but I see hesitation, too."

He paused, watching me, as I cast about my mind for words, for an answer. I was scared, but yet I hungered so badly. I couldn't make myself say it, though.

Memories of events at the river flooded my mind. Once more I saw myself naked, spread, and used repeatedly. The same overwhelming excitement and terror rampaged through my mind. Then I focused back here, to these men; and Duke. A very similar excitement filled me with lust, but now there was little fear. Duke's presence seemed to reassure me that this would not get out of control. I was safe, protected.

"Cat got your tongue?" Duke once more shocked me with his perceptiveness. He smiled down at me. "Okay, let's do it this way. When I pull out of you, if you want this to stop, just get off that table. If you want to proceed, then lay back down and leave your legs spread in invitation."

His words, his manner, his perceptiveness, all reassured me he will watch over me.

About then, I felt Duke tense his muscles then raise himself off me completely. He stood between my legs, looking down at me a moment, before finally, slowly pulling his flaccid cock out of me. As I watched him move away, I raised up on my elbows, and brought my knees as close together as I could while leaving my feet in their improvised stirrups. His departure left me suddenly vulnerable, exposed in a new way, and a rush of fear flared up. By the disappointment evident in the body language of the other guys, I could see they figured I was going to get up, but continued to watch as I moved no further.

I locked my eyes on Duke and for several seconds just stared at him. He seemed so dangerous, so unpredictable. He made me feel safe. My lust and curiosity won.

Slowly, I lay back down, letting my head fall back. I raised my arms above my head and placed my hands near the wall, ready to brace myself. Last, I deliberately opened my legs as far as they would go, which is to say the guys had complete, unobstructed access to my depths.

A thread of fear still thrilled through me, but it only added spice to the experience. I heard one of the men come close. A belt buckle, a zipper, the rustle of heavy material. A shock went through me as a hand pressed on my mons, and a moment later I felt a cock pushing at my entrance, easily sliding in. That wonderful feeling of being filled washed over me again, this time spiced with the illicitness of being taken by a stranger, heightened further because I could not see him.

By the sounds of his subsequent moans and grunts, I'm pretty sure it was Fats who was fucking me. He got a good grip on my thighs and, without further ado, began pumping as hard and as fast as he could. It wasn't the mind-blowing experience Duke had put me through, but it was good, solid, orgasm-producing fucking.

My hands were braced against the brickwork, and my tits were bouncing and surging in time. I came after maybe five minutes, and as I thrashed hard against him I triggered his orgasm, relishing the sensation as pulse after pulse of his cum shot inside me. He finished with powerful, stuttering strokes, not as hard as Duke, but still enough to rattle my brain. He didn't linger, but as soon as he finished spurting inside me, he pulled out, and the next guy promptly took his place, got his cock inside me, and fucked me hard.

This was so very wrong, but it was playing my fantasy well. I was going crazy thinking about five strangers fucking me. I kept my head back so I couldn't see the man inside me, and oh-my-fucking-God that anonymity drove me nuts. Each cock felt a little different, had a slightly different texture, but all felt great as they raged in and out of my pussy, hammering against my pubic bone. One of the guys was rather on the long side, and I was grateful for all the foreplay and heavy sex that preceded his entry. He stretched my back wall, and I loved it. I laid there, in public, while I was anonymously gang-banged.

Not just five either. Duke finally came back for more, and, working my clit well with his thumb, brought me one more orgasm. I think all the men found the situation extremely erotic, too, because four of the others came back for seconds, and only Fats proved to lack the stamina for an encore performance. Though I didn't have any more orgasms during the second round, it still felt glorious, and most important, when it was over, I did not feel regret. I was feeling pretty sore, but there was no guilt, no bolt of lightning. It had been an awesome experience. And I couldn't help smiling to myself when I realized I had only been in town one night so far.

I don't think I achieved the perfect tension that I am seeking, but tonight came wonderfully close. Shocked at my own temerity, I knew for sure that I was going to keep trying.

I was grateful when Duke helped me up. The others were heading back up the alley when I managed to find my feet. I was so wobbly I had to brace myself against the board.

I finally sought out my purse, and grabbed several wipes. I was truly a mess. I mean, by the end my ass was marinating in cum mixed and thinned by a generous amount of my own juices. It was all the way up my crack and my lower back, my entire pelvic region was slick with it, and my thighs... I know a guy only produces maybe at most a tablespoon, so even six guys aren't gonna produce rivers, but somehow the stuff seemed to be everywhere. It took several more wipes to clean up.

When I was finally ready, Duke handed me my dress and "helped" me put it on. That is, he stopped it above my tits while he sucked each nipple, then turned me around as he slowly let it fall towards my belly, letting his hands guide its path all the way down till he held my sore pussy cupped in his hand. I leaned back against him and sighed at the feeling. I still thought he was more like an animated statue than a flesh and blood human, his muscles where that hard. So was his cock, I recalled with a self-satisfied smile.

I turned in his arms, tilted my head back and offered my mouth for a kiss. He obliged, and it was rough like before but without the demand. Gentle for him, I think. It lasted a long time, and felt so good with my whole body pressed against the unyielding mountain before me. Finally he broke the kiss, and said with a huge smile, "I'm Duke, by the way."

"I'm sated and going home," I evaded with a grin.

"Can I see you again?"

"I'm not sure," I answered. "The chance nature of our meeting was a big part of why it was so good. I wouldn't want to expect that again and be disappointed."

He grinned at that. "Good point, but that wasn't all that was great about it, and I promise you I could spice it in new ways."

Oh, but I felt a brand new twinge between my legs. Uh huh, more rounds with his "friends," I bet. Exciting possibilities were flitting through my mind. But my mind was moving in a different direction. "We'll see. I admit I'm intrigued, but I don't want to promise you."

"Fair enough," he answered, giving me one more, quick kiss. He reached into a pocket of his vest, pulled out a card, and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow at that, but dropped it in my purse without looking at it. This had been a great experience, but I couldn't see how repeating it would get me closer to my goal. Then he turned me a round and with a smack on my ass sent me towards the alley. As I walked I checked the time and was surprised to see it was after 1am.

The other guys were nowhere to be seen, so I turned left and headed along the street, taking the next side street back towards the riverfront. I had a ways to go to get back to my rental car.

It gave me time to think about everything that had happened tonight. I replayed my foray with Duke and his friends, relishing the sensations I remembered, and the brand new sensations the memories were starting to engender. Rewinding further, I recalled my performance in the doorway, and actually laughed out loud at myself. Well, at least it prepared me for the neighborhood toughs, right?

Then I remembered the guys at the boardwalk. I remembered my fear that things would get out of control, that I might get hurt. Then I remembered the images of being raped by that crowd, how excited that got me, how insistent, persistent the thoughts were, refusing to be pushed aside; how they drove me to my shameless behavior in the doorway.

I didn't miss the fact that having Duke close by made a big difference, but also, the alley was very isolated compared to the open riverwalk, and there were not so many men. I understood that Duke allayed much of my fears but there was more to it. There were things that drew me to fantasizing about the riverwalk that I wasn't able to understand yet.

I knew I wanted to learn more about myself though. I knew I wasn't going to stop.