Sarah's Part Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the payment?"

"Eleven hundred a month."

"So you need thirty-three hundred to get them off your back."

"No, twenty-two, we are only two months behind."

"I know, but in cases like this they are going to want the extra eleven hundred. They will want the two you are behind and the next one due."

"It doesn't matter. I don't have and can't get the two I'm behind, let alone the next one due."

"Well maybe your husband will get lucky and find something."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday night Sarah shocked me. She played the aggressor. She fondled my cock under the table a couple of times in a way that let everyone at the table know she was doing it. She kissed me with some tongue when she got up to use the ladies room and giggled, "Don't forget me now" as she walked away. A quick glance around the table showed that all eyes were on her magnificent ass as she moved away from the table. When she came back I ran my hand up under her skirt and she grinned at me as she slid a little forward and spread her legs.

Charley said, "We need to hurry up and finish our business here so you two can take it to a motel."

Everyone at the table laughed as Sarah blushed. I drove her back to work and dropped her at her car and then held the door for her as she slid onto the seat. I gave her the envelope, again in tens and twenties, and Sarah looked at it and said:

"Maybe I should get a full time job as an escort. It sure beats what I earn at my regular job."

"You wouldn't like it."

"My times with you haven't been bad."

I looked at her in silence for a few seconds before saying, "Your times with me haven't been bad Sarah, but your times with me were just my trying to help you out. You haven't had to do near what the girls I usually use have to do."

"And what is that?"

"We don't need to go there Sarah. Let us just say that it is something that you are not at all likely to even consider, let alone do." I looked at my watch, "You need to run on home Sarah. I'll see you in the morning" and I headed back to my car. I had planted the seed and now all I could do was wait and see if it sprouted.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I expected Sarah to come into my office first thing in the morning, but she didn't come in to work at all. When I got to the office there was a call on my answering machine telling me that she was taking a sick day. She did come into my office on Thursday as soon as she saw me arrive and she cut right to it.

"I want to know what you meant when you said I couldn't be a real escort."

"That isn't what I said."

"But that is what you meant. And what did you mean when you said that I didn't have to do as much as the regular escorts have to do for you?"

I looked at her for a moment or two and then said, "You have to promise me that you won't get up and leave if I tell you."

"Why would I want to get up and leave?"

"You might not want to work for a man like me when you learn my dirty little secret."

"I'm not leaving. This job is all I've got. I can't leave."

Again I was silent for several seconds and then I said, "The girls I usually use take care of my sexual needs."

"Hookers?"

"No, not in the accepted sense of the word. They don't stand on street corners or pick up customers in a bar."

"You get girls through a pimp or madam to be your escorts?"

"No Sarah, it isn't like that at all. The girls I use come from a legitimate escort service and they are hired for a specific time and for a specific event just like you were. The agency collects the fee and pays the girl for her time. All legitimate and above board. What the girl and I do afterward is between us. I will admit that I use the agency I use because they have a habit of hiring girls who like to do what I want them to do."

"If I had been one of those girls what would the night have been like?"

"After the dinner or party was over the girl and I would have negotiated a price and we would have gone to my place."

"So she would have gotten the three hundred for the arranged escort date and then how much?"

"In the first place she wouldn't have gotten three hundred for the date. Her half would have been one hundred and fifty after the agency subtracted their fee. And in the second place Sarah, we don't really need to go there."

Mentally I was crying out to her, "Keep asking Sarah, keep digging" as I said, "I like you Sarah so I threw you what I could to help keep the lights, gas and phone turned on until your husband could find something."

"My husband isn't going to find anything. I'm basically on my own now and I am serious about trying my hand at this escort thing. If I had been one of the girls from the agency you usually use what would have happened?"

"If she was willing we would have negotiated and she would have spent the night with me."

"The entire night, or just one session?"

"I always go for the entire night."

"And what would an entire night be?"

"As long as it took before I couldn't perform any more."

"No, I meant how much would she have gotten for the entire night."

"Anywhere from eight to fifteen hundred."

"Why so large a spread?"

"Some girls don't like to do it all."

"What does that mean?"

"Just that. Some girls won't do some things so they make less."

"Won't do what things?"

"Some don't like anal, some don't like oral, some don't like either and some like it all."

"So if I did it all I could have made eighteen hundred the night of the party. Three for the escort side and fifteen on top of that?"

"Maybe."

"What do you mean by 'maybe?' You just said fifteen for a girl who does it all."

"I tend to use the same girls so I know what I'm getting. You would have been an unknown quantity the first time so you might not have gotten the fifteen. You may have said yes to anal and oral just to get more money, but you may have hated doing it and it would have shown. The girls who get fifteen are the ones I know like doing it all."

"So eight hundred for straight sex, fifteen for enthusiastic everything and everything else falls in between those two?"

"Yes."

"Theoretically speaking, a first timer agreeing to do it all what would she get?"

"A thousand. If she seemed enthused maybe eleven or twelve."

I could see the gears turning in her head. A minimum of thirteen hundred for the night (escort fee and other combined), house payment is eleven hundred, three dates and the house is saved at least for the time being. I wanted her to think on it for a bit so I changed the subject.

"You said it was all on you now, that your husband wasn't going to find anything. What did that mean?"

"I sensed that something was wrong and I got curious. I called his ex-employer and said I had an applicant for a job and I needed a recommendation. I gave them my husband's name and they said that they were sorry, but they could not give him a recommendation. That made me even more curious so I called a good friend who is married to a guy who worked with my husband and I asked her to find out for me what was going on. She called me Monday and told me that Kent wasn't laid off, he was fired and for good cause. Yesterday I called in sick and when Kent left the house to go job hunting I followed him. He went to a bar and he was still there when I gave up watching and went home at three in the afternoon. Like I said, I'm on my own now and I need to do what I need to do. I've got kids to take care of."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Think on what you have just told me. You going to need me anytime soon?"

"I have something going on Friday, but I planned on using one of my regulars from the agency."

"Don't rush into anything. Give me a day" and she got up and left my office.

I watched her walk out, my eyes on her fabulous ass, and I wondered where this new Sarah had come from. She was definitely more "take charge" in her attitude than she had been before. Unless I missed my guess she would be the one pushing things from now on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My plan had been to use her as an escort for a month, get her used to making some easy extra money and at the last minute, in time for her to save her house, offer her money for sex and see if she would go for it. I figured that it would take a month to six weeks, but it now seemed like Sarah might not make me wait that long.

Thursday came and I waited to see if Sarah would come into the office and by three in the afternoon I had decided that she wasn't coming. I was disappointed because now my grand plan for bedding Sarah was in the trash can. Now that she knew what she did the plan wouldn't work. I was out the money I paid her to escort me up to that point, but it didn't hurt because I put it all on my expense account and it could be written off as a legitimate business expense.

At four-ten Sarah walked into the office, sat down in the chair across from me and said:

"Two things: What should I wear for tomorrow night and since I will do it all what are you willing to pay?"

"If you are serious something like what you wore to the last party will do fine. As to the other, it was anyone else and it was their first time I would go a thousand, but since it is you I'll go the full fifteen."

"The second thing is how often do you use 'special' escorts?"

"About once a month."

"That won't help me. That would take three months and my house would be gone by then. Do you know anyone else who uses escorts like you do; someone you could recommend me to?"

"Are you serious about this?"

"Dead serious. I have two girls to take care of. We live in a good school district and they are doing great in school. If I lose the house and have to move God alone knows where we could end up and what the schools would be like. I'll do whatever I have to do to save the house and take care of my girls."

"You are serious? You would actually become a high priced call girl?"

"To save my house and take care of my girls? Yes I would."

I just looked at her for several seconds and then I said, "I'm sorry Sarah, but I just don't believe you can do it."

She got up from her chair and walked around behind my desk and said:

"Then I guess I'll just have to show you."

She knelt down in front of me and her hands went to my belt. She unbuckled it, undid the top button of my trousers and then pulled the zipper down. She looked up at me and smiled as her hands went inside my boxers and took hold of my already stiff cock and worked it out into the open.

"It's a little bigger than my husbands," she said as she lowered her head. The was a little drop of pre-cum in the pee hole and her tongue licked it up.

"Oh God" I moaned with a quiver in my voice as her hot mouth surrounded my cock. She sucked on it and licked it over and over as one hand went back into my boxers and started caressing my balls. Her head was moving rapidly up and down and I pushed my hips up at her trying to shove my cock all the way down her throat. It went on for several minutes and then she felt my balls tighten and her lips tightened around my shaft just as the full force of my ejaculation hit the back of her throat. She swallowed every bit of what I spit out and then she licked my cock clean, looked up at me and asked:

"Well, what's your answer?"

"We need to be there by seven."

"What about other men who use escorts like you do, will you introduce me?"

"I'll think on it. Meantime, how are you going to explain not coming home to your husband?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll think of something."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We socialized, danced a lot and when we did my hands were all over her. Sarah drank margaritas, but I sipped tonic water with a lime in it so it looked like I was drinking vodka tonics. I wasn't going to do anything that might have an adverse effect on the coming night.

The affair was supposed to last until eleven, but as the night moved along I got more and more impatient to get Sarah to my place and on my bed. By nine-thirty I couldn't hold back any longer and so I said my good-byes and we headed for my place.

Once in the car she slid over next to me and her hand went to my fly. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you get your money's worth," she said as she pulled my zipper down. "You pay attention to your driving and I'll handle the rest."

She worked my cock out and lowered her head into my lap. For several seconds she licked my cock like a lollipop and then she took it in her mouth. Her head bobbed gently up and down and after a minute or so she took her mouth off me and said, "This one will be the quick one. I want your next one to last a while" and she took me back in her mouth. Her mouth and tongue work did indeed make that cum a quick one and she had me tucked back into my pants when we pulled up at my place.

We left a trail of clothing behind us on the floor as I led her into my bedroom. I took her in my arms and kissed her, my tongue moving into her mouth to duel with hers and when I broke the kiss I eased her down on the bed.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do this?" and I kissed her again; a long, hot, passionate kiss and when I broke the kiss I licked and nibbled my way down to her breasts. I paid equal attention to both of them, licking and teasing her nipples as she moaned. I moved slowly down her body, licking and kissing until I reached her belly. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her navel and teased it as my right hand moved down to cup her pussy. I felt her push up at my hand as I rubbed her pussy while continuing to kiss and lick my way down her body.

I removed my hand and my tongue probed her slit and I swear to God her pussy lips opened like a flower blooming and I pushed my tongue inside and found Sarah's clit. I went to work on it with my tongue and Sarah's hands went to my head to hold me to her. I felt her body tremble and I heard her gasp as she had an orgasm. I redoubled my efforts and hungrily ate her pussy and her hands pulled me hard against her and her legs wrapped tightly around my neck as she had another smaller climax. I softly and slowly licked her pussy until her hands and legs released me and then I rolled her over on her stomach and pulled her up on her hands and knees.

Sarah's pussy was dripping as I placed the head of my cock against her opening and pushed. I slid into her like a hot knife going into butter. Damn, it felt so good sliding in. I started fucking her and she pushed herself back at me to meet each thrust.

"Oh Jesus yes," she moaned as I stroked in to her. "Fuck me, fuck me, make me cum again, please make me cum again."

I didn't know if she meant it or if she was acting the way she thought I wanted her to act, but I didn't really care and I took her hips in my hands and picked up the pace as I slammed my cock into her. Apparently she was not play-acting; "Yes... yes... yes..." she cried as her body trembled through an orgasm. It felt like her pussy was trying to milk my cock and I groaned as I released my load into her.

I held myself in her until I became soft and then I pulled out and removed my hands from her hips. She fell forward on the bed and I eased myself down onto the bed next to her. Her hand reached for my limp cock and as she fondled it she said:

"That was only the first one old man. We need to get you back up so I can give you good value for your money."

She moved down so her head was only inches from my dead soldier. She fondled it for a bit and then she whispered, "Wakey, wakey" just before she took it in her mouth. She had me ready in minutes and the second time was in the missionary position with her legs up on my shoulders. Her fingers were digging into the sheets as she pushed herself up at me as I pounded into her. She was moaning out, "Oh yes...oh yes...oh God...oh yes" as I pounded into her welcoming pussy. "Oh yes baby, fuck me" she cried, "Fuck me hard baby, fuck me hard."

I pushed harder into her and tried to go as deep as my cock would go and with every thrust Sarah squealed with pleasure. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh sweet Jesus yes" she cried over and over as I rammed myself into her. "Don't stop," Sarah moaned, "Don't stop, please don't stop."

The sweat was pouring off me as I fucked Sarah as hard as I was able. "I'm cumming" Sarah cried, "I'm cumming, I'm cuuuummmmingggg!!!" Three more hard pushes and I had mine. "God!" she gasped as I fell to the bed next to her, "I'm getting paid for this? Oh Jesus, and we aren't done yet." She rolled up on an elbow and looked at me. "We aren't done yet, are we?"

"I hope to hell not. Some sixty-nine should get me ready to go again."

"A little sixty-nine? That's all it will take?"

I smiled at her and she scrambled to get into position. I had exaggerated a bit and it took a lot of sixty-nine to get me up again, but she got it done and when I was erect she swung over me and lowered herself down on me. She started out slow and easy as she raised and lowered herself on my stiff dick while I looked up at her, but the fires in her started to build and she began to move faster and harder. She added rocking back and forth to the up and down and soon she was moaning and slamming herself down on me. I took it as long as I could and then I rolled her over onto her back and drove into her hard. She came twice before I let my load go and then we curled up next to each other and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with my cock being treated by a hot mouth. I raised my head and looked down to see Sarah sucking on my cock and looking up at me.

"Oh goody" she said, "You're awake. Where do you keep the KY or Astroglide?"

"What?"

"Full value baby, I promised you I would do it all and you haven't done my butt yet. Where do you keep the grease?"

I told her it was in the top drawer of the dresser and she got up to go get it. I watched her magnificent ass walk over to the dresser and my mouth watered at the thought that I was going to get to slide my cock in it. She walked back to the bed and handed me the tube of KY Jelly and then she got back on the bed and got on her hands and knees.

I spent almost ten minutes working on her ass with KY coated fingers. Sarah had her head buried in a pillow and I could hear her muffled moans as I worked to get her ready. I covered my cock with KY and moved up behind Sarah. I put the head of my cock against her anal rosebud and hesitated as I thought on how long I had wanted to do it and then I eased myself slowly into her. I felt her sphincter give way and clutch at me as I moved past it. She was tight and I do love a tight ass. She pushed herself back at me and I grabbed her hips and pushed a little harder.

I could hear the pillow muffled, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" coming from Sarah as I worked my cock back and forth. I took it slow and easy as I looked in the dresser mirror and enjoyed the sight. Her beautiful ass raised for me to enjoy, her breasts swaying as I stroked in and pulled back. She raised her head from the pillow and she looked into the mirror and her eyes met mine and she smiled as she said:

"Will you stop teasing me and fuck me? Do it baby, fuck my butt."

I picked up the pace and so did Sarah. She was pushing back to meet my thrusts with an urgency that I hadn't expected. The last thing I wanted was for it to end too quick, but the tightness of her ass and her clutching sphincter had me at the edge a lot sooner than I wanted to be.

Sarah's chanting, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass" was interrupted as she had a violent orgasm just as I emptied my balls into her spasming asshole.

As I fixed cheese omelets for the both of us I asked, "You still want to be an escort after last night?"

"Yes I do."

"Well, I don't want you to do it. After last night I want to keep you for myself. I'll make you a deal. I'll give you thirty-five hundred a month to be my mistress. For that I get one full night every two weeks and at least twice a week you can tell your husband you are stopping for drinks after work and we will come here. I might even put a couch in the office so as not to waste the time it takes to come here."