Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah and friends continue to torment Holly.
6.4k words
4.16
144.7k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

This story follows on directly from where Sarah's Skanky Revenge finished, so this will make much more sense if you read part 1 first. Sorry for the long gap between parts 1 and 2.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy, Love and Licks, Lucy X X X

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1: Lisa moves in

As the car started to move Holly hardly noticed the uncomfortable ride she was getting in the boot as her mind was filled with the dreadful situation she was in.

She was in the boot of horrible fat Lisa's car, she was now this disgusting girl's girlfriend as she was being blackmailed by Sarah, Nicky, Christy and Melissa. If that wasn't bad enough she could still taste Sarah's piss after she was forced to drink it amongst the many revolting things the girls had made her do.

The car stopping jolted Holly back to reality,

"I'm just going to grab my stuff so I can move into your flat, now don't go anywhere!" Laughed Lisa before getting out of the car.

Holly suddenly realised when Lisa opened the boot anyone on the street might see her in there, she knew she'd be so embarrassed if this happened, what would they think?

As she worried about this she also thought Lisa's parents might see her and demand their daughter let her go, this might be the last straw, they might send Lisa to fat camp and although Holly would still be Sarah and her friends' slave at least she'd be free from Lisa.

Holly was not to be saved though, she got her hopes up as she heard Lisa talking with what she assumed to be her Mum as they came towards the car, but Lisa opened the back door and they put Lisa's bags on the back seat, never opening the boot.

After Lisa said goodbye to her Mum the car started again,

"I told my Mum I'm moving in with a very clever friend whose going to help me study for finals, she thought it was a great idea." Lisa shouted, so Holly would hear.

As she had stuffed Holly in her boot Lisa made sure to find out Holly's address and how to get there and soon enough the car pulled up outside Holly's flat.

Lisa came around and opened the boot, demanding the key to the flat before letting Holly climb out. She then opened the back of the car and ordered Holly to bring the bags up to the flat. Lisa locked the car and Holly followed her up the stairs to Holly's second floor flat.

As they entered Lisa ordered Holly to sit down just inside the door whilst she had a look around.

"Not bad slave," Smiled Lisa after inspecting Holly's flat,

"Not the nicest place I've ever seen but it's clean and tidy and the bed is nice and big." Smiled Lisa.

"I'm going out to get pizza, while I'm gone unpack my bags, all my stuff is going in your wardrobe and draws, put your stuff in the garbage bags I've left on the bed and put the bags in the corner by the window." Lisa ordered her.

"When I get back I want that all down and you waiting on the sofa wearing just panties and the nice skimpy top I've left by the garbage bags on your bed, no bra." Lisa instructed her.

As soon as Lisa left a distraught Holly hurried to do as she was told throwing all her clothes into bags and hanging and putting in draws all Lisa's stuff. She felt disgusting as she put on some panties and the tiny little pink top Lisa had left for her to wear. She hated the fact that all her clothes were in bags on the floor, she hated the fact that she had to wear these slutty clothes for that horrible girl and she hated the fact that she had absolutely no control over her own life any more.

A few seconds after she got to the sofa she heard the front door opening, she was relieved she'd finished before Lisa had got back as she was afraid of what would happen if she annoyed her new "girlfriend".

Lisa came straight into the living room with a big smile on her face. She was carrying two extra large pizza's and a 12 pack of beers. She told Holly she had noticed the sofa was a sofa bed and she instructed her to open it out pointing towards the TV. As Holly moved the sofa Lisa watched smiling, as she leant over Lisa pinched her ass and she continued to grope Holly's backside until the sofa was down.

"Okay cutey, on your back on the sofa." Lisa ordered.

Holly did as she was told and Lisa handcuffed her wrists to the workings of the sofa bed so that Holly's arms were spread either side of her head.

To Holly's horror Lisa started to strip, off came her shoes, then her skirt and she lifted her t-shirt removing her bra but leaving the t-shirt.

Then the fat smelly girl dressed now in only a t-shirt, panties and socks climbed onto the sofa bed and slowly and deliberately lowered herself onto Holly's face.

Holly tried to move and get away but she couldn't, it was hard to breath with the material of Lisa's colossal underwear covering her face, Lisa couldn't seem to get comfortable either and Holly thought she was getting some relief when after about 30 seconds Lisa got up again.

Unfortunately for Holly all Lisa did was remove her panties before lowering herself back onto Holly's pretty face.

"Ah, that's so much more comfortable." Lisa exclaimed as she positioned Holly's nose comfortably against her asshole.

As before the smell of this unwashed, fat girl disgusted Holly and if this wasn't bad enough Lisa was now eating pizza, drinking beer and watching Holly's TV as if the poor girl wasn't there.

Every so often Lisa would let out a loud stinking fart right up Holly's nose, for about 40 minutes this was the only time Lisa acknowledged the other girl was even there as she always made some sort of comment to further humiliate the girl after she let rip.

"Tonight is going to be such fun," Lisa said during the ad's of whatever it was she was watching,

"If you think I fart a lot now, wait about an hour, beer and pizza make it so much worse." She laughed.

"Time to give you something to eat," She said reluctantly climbing off Holly's face.

Holly felt fresh air on her face for the first time in 45 minutes and could finally see something other than Lisa's back and ass. The one small mercy of this situation is Lisa's wait hadn't caused her any pain as they had sunk into the sofa bed which had absorbed almost all the weight.

Lisa returned from throwing out one of the pizza boxes, she opened the second one and removed about a third of the pizza as she was going to eat that later. She sat on the bed by Holly with her legs covering Holly's chest. Holly could see the remainder of the cheese and tomato pizza in it's box.

"It's time to add some toppings to your pizza Holly." Giggled Lisa.

She started by spitting on the pizza. After that she removed her socks, her feet stank and Holly almost gagged from the smell. She used her fingers to push all her toe jam and the other gross stuff between her toes onto Holly's pizza.

She added to the pizza by picking her nose and flicking the snot onto the pizza.

"A good start, but I think it needs a little something extra." Smiled Lisa

The fat girl squatted over the pizza and to Holly's horror she shaved her pubic hair right onto the pizza. She spat on the pizza again and smushed all the gross stuff into the pizza.

"Um, looks delicious!" teased Lisa,

"Open wide." She commanded.

Holly opened her mouth and Lisa pushed in the first slice of the disgusting pizza.

"Eat it, eat every bight, if you don't things will get really painful for you, besides it's going to be a long night, you'll need the energy." Lisa smiled cruelly.

It took time but eventually Holly finished the "pube" pizza and by this time Lisa had finished 7 of her beers.

"Good girl, after all that pizza I bet you're thirsty?" She asked with a smile,

"Yes, please can I have some water?" Holly asked,

"Open wide" Lisa instructed as she squatted over Holly's mouth.

After what Sarah had done earlier Holly new what was about to happen and she felt sick at the thought of it.

"Swallow every drop!" Demanded Lisa with a wicked laugh.

Lisa started to piss into Holly's open mouth, the disgusting yellow liquid quickly filled her mouth and she had to swallow it,

"Oh Yeh, drink my piss bitch, I own you, my piss is your water, swallow it down, oh Yeh, drink it you worthless lesbian slut!!!"

Taunted Lisa as her piss continued to flow into Holly's mouth.

Eventually the flow eased off, then stopped.

"Ooooooohhhhhh, that was great. Lick me clean bitch!" Lisa ordered.

As Holly licked Lisa repositioned herself with Holly's nose back up against her asshole.

Lisa let off a massive fart and then in a fit of laughter demanded Holly lick her pussy.

Holly was forced to lick Lisa to orgasm after orgasm. Both girls lost count of the orgasms as Lisa kept farting and farting on helpless Holly.

Holly passed out several times during the torment usually as Lisa reached yet another orgasm and pushed herself down on Holly's face, letting out yet another huge fart at the same time. She also pissed in Holly's mouth several more times.

After several hours an exhausted but delighted Lisa climbed off and removed the handcuffs. She dragged Holly to her feet and led her to the bedroom.

She removed a dazed Holly's remaining clothes and laid her down in the bed. She climbed in beside her and took the semi-conscious girl in her arms.

"You stink," She smiled,

"I love the fact that I made you stink." She said kissing Holly once on the forehead.

As they both drifted towards sleep Lisa told Holly,

"I've got so many kinky things I want to do to you, you're my filthy little whore. Sarah and the girls are coming over tomorrow and they have so many idea's of stuff for us to do to you, this is going to be so cool.".

Hearing this as she drifted off Holly despaired and hoped when she woke up in the morning this awful nightmare would be over.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 2: Soap cleans the body but it can't always make you feel clean

For a few seconds when she woke up Holly forgot the awful situation she was in, she blearily opened her eyes, seeing it was light she looked at her clock and seeing it was ten o'clock she rubbed her eyes as her mind slowly woke up.

As she suddenly remembered what had happened the day before she couldn't bring herself to turn over, she new if she rolled over and disgusting Lisa was there then it must have been real and it couldn't have been a bad dream.

As Holly lay there thinking this a hand reached over and rolled her over, Lisa pulled Holly to her and hungrily snogged her new play thing.

With a smile that made Holly sick to her stomach Lisa said,

"Good morning slut." As she fondled Holly's beautiful breasts.

When Sarah had first suggested they blackmail Holly Lisa had thought it would be brilliant to have such a pretty girl to do with as she pleased, but she never thought it would actually happen and now laying in bed with Holly all she could think was how happy she was and what perverted things she was going to make Holly do for her.

"Oh Holly, looking at your naked body is turning me on, time for a bit of morning fun!" Beamed Lisa.

Before Holly could say anything Lisa pulled Holly's head under the sheets and thrust her face to her pussy.

"Lick me." Purred Lisa.

In the hot fowl smelling air under the sheets all Holly could think about was getting out from under there as quickly as possible. She quickly started licking Lisa's pussy, after all the service she was forced to provide and all the sweat this had caused Lisa the fat girl's pussy tasted even worse than the night before. Holly tried to ignore the fowl taste as she rapidly brought the perverted girl to two big orgasms. The only positives she could draw from this situation were that her face wasn't anywhere near Lisa as she let out another stream of loud farts and that after the second orgasm Lisa pulled her up from under the sheets.

"As much as I'd love to leave you down there for a few hours we have plans today. Go and turn on the shower and find some towels, then call me when everything's ready, oh and be quick about it." Lisa ordered.

As Holly climbed out of bed Lisa gave her a playful slap on the ass and she hurried out of the room.

Holly quickly laid out towels and switched on the shower and as the water warmed up she took the chance to relieve herself, after all the piss Lisa had forced down her throat the night before Holly felt very relieved to empty her bladder.

She hurried back into the bedroom, still naked and told Lisa the shower was ready.

"Kneel by the bed." Lisa instructed and pointed to the spot next to where Lisa was laying where she wanted Holly to kneel.

Lisa lifted the covers and rolled so that she was sat naked with Holly between her knees.

"Kiss my feet," Lisa smiled down at Holly.

Obediently Holly leant in and kissed Lisa's fowl smelling feet. Lisa switched the foot that was in front of Holly's face and made her kiss all over the other one.

"Open wide," Ordered Lisa.

Holly knew what was coming and she hoped the awful smell and taste wouldn't make her gag, Lisa pushed her sweaty foot into Holly's open mouth and ordered her to suck her toes, to put her tongue between the toes and lick out all the sweat and toe jam.

After a while Lisa switched feet, all the time while Holly had these dreadful tasting and smelling feet in her mouth Lisa was smiling pervertedly down at her naked body.

Eventually Lisa declared that it was shower time and she ordered Holly to follow her to the bathroom. Lisa stepped into the shower and pulled Holly in with her making sure to feel up the pretty blonde as she did this.

She handed Holly the soap,

"Now slut I've got a really fun job for you, I haven't washed in 5 days and you're going to wash me." Another cruel smile,

"Make sure you do a good job, after all you want your new girlfriend to look good when your friend Sarah comes over." Holly felt sick as Lisa said this.

As much as Holly hated taking orders from horrible Lisa and she couldn't stand touching this girl's disgusting body, at least she knew after she washed her the smell and taste wouldn't be as bad.

Lisa made Holly start by kneeling and cleaning her feet, as she had already been forced to lick and suck the smelly feet they were already partially clean so this task wasn't too bad. Lisa then had her clean her legs (stopping about two thirds of the way up her thigh's.) and her large stomach followed by her back.

Being a clever girl Holly realised Lisa was deliberately leaving the worst smelling parts until last. Lisa took the soap from Holly and washed her face, ears and neck before handing Holly back the soap.

As much as Holly expected nastiness from Lisa the next thing that happened still took her by surprise, Lisa leant back against the shower wall, lifted her arm exposing her smelly, sweaty arm pit and she grabbed Holly's head with the other hand and pushed her face right into the arm pit.

"You can start by licking it clean, get your skanky whore tongue in there and clean my smelly pit." Demanded a smiling Lisa.

Her smile grew and grew as Holly licked the sweat off her revolting arm pit, Lisa then repeated the trick and made Holly do the same nasty task on the other pit. When she was happy Holly had suffered long enough she made her finish the job with lots of soap.

She then took the soap again and handed Holly a bottle of shampoo and ordered her to wash her hair. She had her wash it three times as it had got so messy after 5 days without a wash.

As Holly was doing this Lisa thought about how good it felt to be clean again, or at least almost clean as she wasn't finished yet. Although she had loved getting so dirty and smelly knowing Holly would hate the perverted stuff she was making her do even more in that state, she did prefer to be clean and nice smelling.

That said she was really looking forward to the next part, Holly on the other hand knew what she still had to clean and she was dreading it.

Lisa took the shampoo bottle back and handed Holly the soap again. Without saying anything she put her hands on Holly's shoulders and pushed her down right in front of her. She took Holly's hand and positioned it at her pussy. She smiled down at Holly and ordered,

"Clean it.".

Holly with her head now pinned between Lisa's massive thigh's was forced at extremely close proximity to clean Lisa's skanky sweaty pussy. Lisa was clearly enjoying Holly's hands and the bar of soap between her legs but she managed to keep control of herself.

When she was satisfied she ordered Holly to kneel right behind her.

"Now slut, it's the bit you've been looking forward to, time to clean my ass." Lisa delighted in announcing.

She pulled her ass cheeks apart and suddenly thrust back onto Holly's face letting back another massive fart. Lisa, in a fit of laughter ordered Holly to kiss each cheek before she finally let her use the soap on her sweat covered, fowl smelling ass.

When Lisa was satisfied Holly had finished she brought her back around in front of her on her knees. Holly was so relieved to have finally finished and all though she was still revolted by the perverted Lisa, she did find the girl a little less disgusting now she was clean.

"Well done slut, you'll be doing that every day so you may as well get used to it. Now while I go and get dressed and put on my make up get that slutty body of yours clean and then go and get dressed in the clothes I've left for you on the bed." Lisa ordered with a sly smile.

Holly was relieved as Lisa went to get out of the shower, but before she stepped out she turned back to the still kneeling Holly,

"Oh, I almost forgot," Lied Lisa,

"One last thing,"

She pushed Holly back so she was sat with her back and head against the slanted back wall of the shower and stepped towards the prone blonde.

With a laugh she stepped over the shocked girl and started to piss on her, she pissed straight on Holly's face, then angled it down across her breasts, then her stomach and legs and back up even covering her hair, before finishing back over her face.

As a still laughing Lisa finally finished she pushed Holly's face to her crotch and ordered her to lick her clean again.

As she stepped out of the shower, leaving Holly covered in piss, she laughed again and told Holly to hurry up and get cleaned and dressed as she was hungry.

When she was sure Lisa had gone Holly got up and as she washed herself over and over to get all of Lisa's piss off her she cried a little at what she had become. She couldn't believe another girl had just pissed all over her in her own shower and she had been totally powerless to stop her.

As Lisa dressed she felt amazing, she had complete power over this beautiful girl, a girl far more beautiful than she thought she'd ever be able to get when she realised she was into girls.

Lisa had just finished doing her make up when Holly entered the living room.

"What do you want for breakfast mistress?" Holly asked,

Lisa loved the fact she had made Holly call her mistress, it was a kinky reminder of the power she had over her, it made her smile to hear Holly address her that way. She admired the sexy outfit she had made Holly wear, it was a short dark blue skirt and a white t-shirt. She was also wearing blue ankle socks and sneakers and pink panties with no bra.

"Come here and let me look at you," Lisa ordered with a dirty smile,

She had Holly do a little twirl for her and she roughly groped the girl's breasts, she said it was to check Holly wasn't wearing a bra, but honestly she just did it because she felt like it!

She told Holly what she wanted to eat and left her to make breakfast while she went to the toilet. As much as she had thought about using Holly's mouth she had promised Sarah she wouldn't do anything more than piss in Holly's mouth yet.

Holly had almost finished preparing the food when Lisa returned but the fat girl still took the opportunity to grope Holly's ass a couple of times as the blonde faced the kitchen counter, she liked handling Holly's gorgeous ass and she liked how much this made the shorter girl jump every time she did it.

12