Sara's Diary: Boy Oh Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly climbed over Josh and straddled him, rubbing the tip of his now very hard cock along my pussy. Without warning, I let my thighs move apart more as I sunk myself down onto him as his thick cock slid up into me. I almost let myself fall onto him, taking his entire cock into my dripping pussy. Oh I was feeling a little sore already, but their cum had made my pussy so lubed it felt good to have his thick cock filling me there again. Brian was kneeling on the bed with his dick in his hand, almost not sure where to put it. I was so aching to be fucked as much as possible and I knew I was going to be very sore from it. But at the time I had no thought of that, I was way too horny and needed to be fucked until I couldn't take it anymore.

I looked up to his face and gasped, "shove it in my ass!"

Well he certainly did! He was probably channeling how hard he used the dildo on me, because I felt his cock push into my butt very hard and deep. I squealed out a little as he did that, but he wasn't deterred. I was basically dripping all over the place, from every place, which helped because he started really pounding my butt straight away. It was hurting a little bit, but I was quickly moaning because my whole body was in heat, flushed with horniness. I'm usually not into letting them cum in my bum, and it was still a new development that I'd let them do it couple times before. But I was wild inside tonight, and Josh had already exploded in my butt earlier. Now I wanted Brian to fuck me hard and fill my bum with his cum too!

I was so incredibly hot for them, I wasn't even thinking of the soreness I already felt. Let alone how sore I would be in the morning. In all honesty, if they both could keep it up, they could've fucked me over and over all night long and I would've still been begging for it! There was lots of slushing sounds as they both fucked my cum filled pussy and butt. Both of them were really pounding me now and I was moaning like crazy and even whimpering a little. They were slamming their cocks into me harder than they ever have before. If it wasn't for their cum already inside me it would've hurt a lot, but in actual fact I was on the edge of orgasm. It seemed like hours that they fucked relentlessly. I don't know how long it was, but I know my orgasm seemed to last forever. I felt it build up kind of slow, rippling through my entire body as their super hard cocks pummeled me over and over continuously.

At one stage I vaguely remember yelled out "harder!" as they fucked both my holes in unison. My arms were wrapped around Josh's chest, the side of my face pressed against him as my body took over. I could feel their cocks drilling me faster and harder as both my naughty holes were convulsing around their hardness. Soon after my intense climax, I felt their cocks jerking inside both my holes as they both started to cum at the same time. Oh my god it was such a sexy feeling. The sensation of both of them wriggling and spasming inside me, spurting more of their hot cum deep inside my pussy and ass. I pushed myself towards their cocks, feeling their warm seed filling me, and feeling how deliciously sore I was going to be.

Eventually Brian slid off me and mark wiggled out from below me. Immediately I could feel their cum well and truly dripping out of me now. I'm glad it wasn't my sheets! Their warm gooey mess was dribbling down my thighs while I was still on my hands and knees. I decided to try for one more orgasm since I feeling so well fucked and so horny from it all. I grabbed the dildo and shoved it in my dribbling pussy. The boys couldn't believe it, they couldn't believe how nasty and horny I was! I thrust the dildo into my pussy for a minute, letting it get coated with their cum and my juices. Then I quickly withdrew it from my pussy and shoved it in my butt, getting even more cum all over it. I fucked my butt with the dildo for a minute before rolling over and bringing the messy dildo to my mouth. I could see their eyes widen as they watched me sucking on the dirty dildo like a mad woman! I rubbed myself to one final orgasm while I sucked and licked every drop of cum and juices off my dildo.

I felt truly exhausted after that and I lay back and let them rub their sticky dicks all over my thighs. It was so naughty and dirty, letting them clean their cocks on my body after well and truly fucking me into deliriousness. I know they loved it all and I was happy I managed to make them cum so much, and in me so much! My skin was wet and sticky all over, from the sweat of such a long, intense session; from their semi dried precum that they rubbed on me from the start; and now the slippery stickiness all over my thighs, a mixture of what has leaked from my pussy and butt, and what they had just wiped from their cocks. I was happy for them to do it, because I'd planned to shower after I'd spent the boys. So I did eventually go home all cleaned up, feeling very well fucked and sore. I was waddling a little the next day from it all, and I'll be sure to let the boys know that!!

Please stay tuned for more of my naughtiest diary entries....

12