Sara's Sexual Education

Story Info
18-year-old Sara begins to learn about sex.
6.4k words
4.48
200.5k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers

"It's not fair," Sara sobbed at the closed door "Not tonight, not on my birthday." The door did not respond not that she expected it to. But today was her eighteenth birthday and it was going to happen with him. She was going to have given away her virginity to Darren her slimy ex boyfriend. Up until half an hour ago everything had been perfect. She had got ready to go out with butterflies in her stomach. Had got all dressed up for him with her small black lace top and pleated check skirt that she had brought from her birthday money. She had headed out to the pub to meet him with high hopes and full of anticipation. But then she found out at the pub from one of her friends: that he was cheating on her with another girl. When she had challenged him about it he had just said that he was fed up of waiting for her. She had run off crying and headed home only to find out that the door was locked. She had known her mom was going out with friends but had believed her dad would be home. Instead she was stood in front of her front door sobbing.

She stared at the door sobbing softly then turned away. Where could she go? Not back to the pub she could not face all her friends not now. But where could she go? As she walked away from the front door she suddenly thought: David. He was a family friend and luckily lived just round the corner. Her dad knew him through work and she had been round his a many times. In fact his girlfriend had gone out with her mother. She quickened her pace and headed round to see him. Her steps were a little unsteady due to the bottle of vodka she had already drunk that night.

She reached his house and was relieved to see his light on. She headed up to his door and before she knocked gave herself a quick once over in the window. Her face was atrocious all her makeup had run from her crying. She quickly got out her bag and did some running repairs. She wiped the tear streaks from her face and touched up her eyes. Then ran her hands through her long black hair to shake out any knots. Then she knocked on the door and waited.

David looked at the clock it was just eight so it was not his girlfriend she was not due back until eleven thirty, so who was at the door? He got up and headed to find out who had interrupted his night in. As he passed the kitchen he downed the last of the beer in his can and dropped it into the bin next to the other two he had drunk so far. He got to the door and tried to figure out who it was from the shadow but could not be sure so he opened the door and took a second to recover from his surprise.

"Sara, what you doing here?" He asked once he had got over the shock of seeing her. She was obviously upset but also dressed up. In fact she was dressed in a way that put thoughts in his mind that he knew he should not be thinking about a good mates daughter, but they were there anyhow. Sara was obviously fighting not to cry so he let her inside and led her into the lounge. Which also gave him chance to look her over. This was probably the first time he had ever seen her dressed up in a skirt and top in the three years he had known her. Her favourite clothing was usually jeans and a baggy top.

A year ago Sara has been painfully thin but since then she had put a bit of weight on. Not too much but enough to fill her out nicely, and the clothes she was wearing showed that of very well. Her black top was very thin and did nothing to hide the fact that she was not wearing a bra. David could see that the added weight had given her breasts a shape they had never had before. Her thighs had also filled out a little with the added weight. But it was her shin's that showed the most change. Before even through her jeans David had been able to tell that there was no definition to them. But now her shins were shapely and firm. The fact that her pleated skirt came just halfway down her thighs helped to accentuate her legs. Even her hair was different, not hung in a limp ponytail it had been curled and styled so it framed her face. Even with the smudge make up he could see that she had put in some effort to look good. Not that it needed much; she had a pretty face with bright blue eyes and a sweet smile. What was left of her make up added to her natural beauty.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked she nodded so he fetched a couple of drinks and gave her one then sat next to her. "What's up you look like you've been crying?" He asked she looked at him for a second and then started to tell him the whole sorry story, she finished by saying.

".and today is my birthday!" With a long sob and buried her head in his shoulder. David put his arms around her and hugged her as she cried.

Sara felt his arms around her and snuggled into him as he muttered various things intended to make her feel better. What was actually making her feel better was his arm around her. As she rested against him she started to think about him. He was a nice guy only six years older than her, considerate and understanding. She knew that he was could keep a secret as she had confided in him and his girl friend before. As she felt his body against hers she started think about him differently. She knew from his girlfriend that he was good in bed and wondered whether he would be a good choice to take her virginity. A couple of weeks before she had joked about it with his girlfriend, who had said she would not mind if Sara really wanted. OK it had been joking but now Sara thought more of it. She wondered if he would be a good choice to take her virginity? How would he react to being asked? Could she ask him, was the next question she asked herself? After a few seconds she realised not only could she, be that she was going to. She did not know why, maybe it was the alcohol she had drunk. Or just maybe that his closeness mixed with what she had planed for tonight was affecting her.

"It's a shame I can't find a nice guy isn't it?" She said to start David nodded. "Some nice guy who'd gently take my virginity. Not a jerk who'd just use me and drop me." David nodded again. Sara snuggled into him a little more. "But I guess there aren't any nice guys like that out there are there? Or at least no single ones."

David shifted slightly suddenly feeling nervous about what she was saying and the way she was snuggling up against him. All those thoughts he knew he should not be having about her were surfacing again. She was his friend's daughter he should not be thinking of her as a sexual partner, but he was. He could feel her body next to him. The way her leg was slightly touching his. He knew that he should stop this right now but his body refused to respond. He had thought she was cute before but suddenly she had jumped up to sexy. David had never cheated on his girlfriend, had never even been tempted but now he was.

Sara shifted closer as he moved to hug her and his hand slid down to her leg resting just under her skirt on her thigh. David licked his lips that were suddenly dry. He did not move just to see what she would do. What she did was to slide her hand down and hug him closer; her had stopped just on his hip above his groin. She lifted her face to look up at him her lips slightly open almost asking him to kiss her. He looked in her eyes seeking any sign of doubt or uncertainty that he could use as a way to stop. All he saw was want and need. He kissed her hard and deeply his tongue pushing between her open lips. His hand squeezed her thigh pulling her into him. She clung to him tightly seemingly wanting to sink into the kiss.

Sara felt scared and hungry at the same time. Scared for what she was doing and what was about to happen. And Sara was hungry for him, hungry to feel him inside her. She slid her hand down over his balls and felt how hard and big he was. She was not sure if she would be able to get him in her. What, she wondered, if she was too tight. His dick felt huge through his jeans. Sara suddenly had to see if his dick was as big as it felt. She undid his zip fumbling a little before getting it open. Then reached her hand in and wrapped her fingers around his dick. She slid it out and looked down her eyes wide. It was hard and seemed massive compared to Darren's, which was the only other dick she had ever seen. She wrapped her fingers around it feeling it's size and the heat. She looked up at David to see him watching her. Carefully she slid off the sofa and onto her knees in front of him. The only way she knew to fully compare David's dick to Darren's was to do the one thing she had done with Darren. Gingerly she lowered her mouth towards the bulbous head her lips opening to go around it.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." David whispered to her as she lowered her lips down. She stopped and looked up at him. His eyes told her he was telling the truth. If she decided to stop now he would let her. That decided her; just the fact he was willing to stop proved he was the right choice for her to continue.

"I want to," she told him. Then slipped her lips down over his dick taking it in her mouth. Immediately she knew it was bigger, and the fact that she could not take all of it in her mouth simply confirmed it. She slid down as far as she dared then sucked her lips back up the length. She heard David gasp softly, a small sound filled with feeling and pleasure. As she sucked on his cock she felt him reacting and heard his pleasure as he gasped and moaned gently. It was more than she had ever got of Darren; normally her only sign that he was enjoying it had been when he came. To be getting encouragement and signs of pleasure urged her on. She found that she wanted to please David more doing this than she ever had with Darren. With him it had been a chore; but this was a pleasure. She focused on his dick. Taking it as far down her throat as she could without choking. She licked her tongue over the head and felt him jolt in reaction. She felt a thrill that she was doing this to him. So much so that she knew when he came she would be happy to swallow. Something she had only done for Darren a few times and then just because he had come without warning.

David lent back in the sofa moaning softly as she sucked on him. This was something he had not expected and as such seemed so much better. His girlfriend would suck him off if she felt in the mood. But he would normally have to initiate it. To have Sara simply start to suck him off was a bonus. And on top of that she was very good at it. Somehow she seemed to know all his triggers and favourite moves. If she did not stop soon she was going to make him come and he was not certain how she would react.

"Oh Jesus Sara, "he gasped. "Keep that up and I'll be coming soon." She looked up at him with a sweet smile and a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"If you want to go ahead, I won't mind." She whispered almost inaudibly. "Just warn me before you do." David nodded and she lowered her mouth back over him. Her one hand moved up to grip the base of his cock and she began to slide up and down him slightly faster. Sucking him deep into her mouth, a couple of times he was sure he felt his head touch the back of her throat. Every few strokes she flicked her tongue around his cock, which always made him gasp. He could feel his muscles tightening before the approaching orgasm. But he fought against it wanting to feel this for as long as he could. Almost as if she felt this Sara changed tack on him. She held his head just inside her mouth and sucked hard on it while flicking her tongue over and around it. At the same time she used her hand to start wanking him off. David bit his lip feeling his control wavering then without warning she dropped her lips right down him and this time he knew he was right at the back of her throat.

"I'm coming!" He gasped out just before his cum burst out. Sara did not react but sucked hard on him. Then his cum pumped out and he heard her give a small stifled moan as his cum filled her mouth. She held him in her mouth swallowing all his cum until he finally finished then she sat back on her knees and with a smile licked up the few speckle of cum that had slip out of her mouth. Her smile seemed to be radiant and the look in her eyes was full of delight and lust. She looked just like the proverbial cat that got the cream, so much so that David nearly laughed. But he held off because he knew that she might take it wrong. But he could not hold it off when she asked him:

"Did I do it right?" David laughed and pulled her up to kiss her hard and deeply.

"That was the best fucking blow job I've had in ages." He told her as he kissed her. Sara felt a jolt of elation at this. She had not been certain if he had been enjoying it or just faking it. But his voice and the way he kissed her showed that he had been. Darren had rarely kissed her straight after she sucked him off and especially never if he had come in her mouth. He would make her swill her mouth out first. David did not seem to care and was kissing her hard his tongue wrapping around hers. Then he stood up and pulled her to her feet. She looked at him mystified as to what he was doing.

"Come on," he said to her.

"Where?"

"Upstairs, if you're going to let me take your virginity we're doing it in a bed not on the living room floor." Sara smiled at him as he led her by her hand up the stairs and into the bedroom. He sat her down on the end of the bed and lent down to kiss her hard again. He dropped to his knees and drew her close to him his hands sliding under her top. He started to pull it off her and suddenly Sara felt unsure for the first time since she had started this. Her breasts were too small, she thought, compared to his girlfriends. She felt that she should stop him. But by the time she reacted it was too late and her top was over her breasts and sliding over her head. He stopped and looked down at her breasts. Sara felt herself blush slightly in embarrassment looking down at her small breasts. But David did not show and sign that he did not like them. Instead he leant forward kissing her hard again his hand moving up to envelope her breasts. Then he kissed her shoulder, and then the side of her neck. He then kissed the nape of her neck then down to just between her breasts. Then he took the one breast in his mouth and sucked softly on the nipple.

Sara gasped at the feeling his mouth on her breast caused. No one had ever touched them before so it was a new sensation. And she had never known they were so sensitive. He moved to her other breast sucking and licking it. Sara gave a little stutter breath at the feelings he was causing her. As he sucked and licked on her breasts his hands moved down to under her skirt hooking his fingers in her small panties. He pulled them down and Sara lifted herself slightly to let him. His fingers slid back up her legs and stopped just on her hip again giving her chance to tell him to stop. She looked down at him with a small smile and nodded her consent. He slid his hand down between her legs rubbing his fingers softly against the outer lips of her cunt. He pushed his fingers deeper opening her lips and rubbing against her flesh. He was still sucking and licking her breasts as Sara gasped softly at the feelings inside her body. She expected him to start pushing his fingers inside her the same way Darren had. But instead he rubbed up and down just touching the outer edge of her. Then he began to circle her clitoris rubbing around it. Sara knew what a clitoris was from biology at school but it was the first time anyone had ever rubbed it like that. The jolt of sensation from it caused her to suck in a sharp breath. David obviously noticed because he looked up at her studying her face.

"Has no one ever done that to you before? He asked. Sara shook her head.

"All Darren used to do was jam his fingers inside me for a few minutes. Then he'd demand a blow job or a hand job." She told him.

"You mean no one has ever given you an orgasm?" Sara shook her head again. "That's not right, David told her. "A pretty vagina like yours deserves to be licked and stroked not jammed." He laid her back on the bed and kissed her softly then looked down at her with a familiar lopsided smile. "Now lay back and enjoy cos I'm gonna lick and finger you until you come." He leant down and gave each of her breasts a soft kiss. Then slowly kissed down her body towards her vagina. He gave the outer lips a gentle kiss. Then used his fingers to open her lips and planted a kiss just inside her. Then he gently ran his tongue up inside her. He heard her give a soft gasp as he did. Then he pushed his face into her soft flesh and started to lick at her deeply tasting her. This was his favourite thing, licking and fingering a girl. He would lick out his girl friend before, and after sex and sometimes instead of sex. He had found that no two girls tasted the same. His girl friend tasted musky and fruity. Sara had a fresh sweet taste like fresh sugar. He licked deep inside her absorbing her taste before running his tongue up to her clitoris and licking around that.

He began to use all the skills at his disposal on her. His one hand opened her lips allowing him in while his other hand was used inside her. He slid two fingers deep into her then opened them as wide as he could before pulling them almost back out. As he did this he ran the tip of his tongue over and around her clitoris. Then he pushed the full end of the tongue against the small bud and licked quickly up and down. His fingers probe inside her rubbing his fingertips along the upper wall of her vagina. He could hear her gasping at the sensations he knew he was causing in her. He glanced up and saw her back arched with her one hand rubbing over her breast the other hand stretched out across the bed the fingers digging into the mattress. David changed over using his mouth and tongue on her vagina while his fingers began to flick over and around her clitoris.

Sara writhed and gasped her breathing coming in short breaths as the feelings inside her grew and grew. She had no idea what was happening to her but she did not want it to stop. No one had ever made her body react like this before. Not even herself the couple of times she had felt herself. It felt as if every nerve was focused between her legs where his mouth and fingers licked and stroked her. There was a growing warm feeling in her groin that she had never felt before. But it felt so good. His fingers rubbed up and down on either side of her clitoris making her moan loudly as they did. Why had Darren never done this to her she wondered? Then as he began to lick at her clitoris rubbing his fingers deep inside her she forgot everything except the rapid tightening of her pelvic muscles. The warm feeling was now a raging inferno between her legs that threatened to explode. She cried out at the pleasure shocked that she could feel so much from such a simple case of touching.

Having never had an orgasm before she did not know what was about to happen until it happened. With a sharp squeal of release the inferno exploded inside her. It felt as if every nerve in her body was firing at once. She arched right up then jolt almost up right with both hands suddenly buried in his hair pushing his face into her cunt. She wanted more needed him to keep licking; and he did rapidly flicking his tongue over her clitoris then down to lick deep inside her. She could hear him gasping softly as he licked at her. She sank backwards gasping and moaning as he licked right inside her.

"Oh god David that feels sooo oh ohhh fuck!" Sara squealed as a second series of explosions erupted in her as David made her come for a second time in quick succession. He looked up at her watching the orgasm's effect on her face. Seeing her biting her lip with her eyes half closed as she gasped and squealed with the pleasure. Then she collapsed gasping for the breath she had not been able to get during her orgasms. He could not avoid smiling watching the after-effects of his work. While she recovered he quickly took off his shirt and pulled his trousers down. He had meant to give her an orgasm before he took her virginity; the second had been a bonus for both of them. It meant that she was going to be very relaxed when he entered her. He moved up to lay over her and kissed her softly she looked up at him her blue eyes alight with a fire he had never seen there before.

walkstar
walkstar
55 Followers
12