Sarawak Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked across to find Alex watching him. Alex raised his hand and sniffed his fingers in the same way, his eyes never leaving Mark's. He smiled across the table and Mark didn't know whether he intended it as a shared pleasure or it was an accident.

"The wine steward said he would show me the cellar." Mark said. "Anyone else interested?" He was sure that they would shake their heads and choose to stay seated together in this secluded spot.

"No, thanks, mark, go ahead, take your time." she said quietly, looking at her husband across the brim of her wineglass. Alex looked down and shook his head.

Alex went to the men's room and lingered for a couple minutes. He had discovered that the thought of someone else having Mei-Ling's body was a powerful stimulus to his sex drive. It wasn't clear to him why this should be true, but he accepted it. Perhaps he was so proud of his beautiful and sensuous wife, that he could not enjoy her completely alone. He needed for someone else to know just how beautiful she was. Someone else who understood what a joy he had in his bed at night. Another who would yearn for her from afar.

He had never been able to observe this, but Mei-Ling played the fantasy game with him often. She would whisper the stories of past sexual activities and they would act them out. Each time he would urge her to higher and higher levels of detail. But still he had not had the supreme thrill of watching. He could not be fully sure that anyone knew how wonderful she was, what a diamond of a woman he, Mark Tan, possessed. He had to have someone know what kind of a woman loved him and cherished him and made wild passionate love to him.

The anticipation made his cock hard yet again. He felt the ache called Lovers Balls from maintaining an unsatisfied erection for so many hours. Mei-Ling had had a small orgasm on Alex's finger in the car, but Mark knew from years of experience that this would not be enough. To a multi-orgasmic woman, the first orgasm was just a sampler of what she really sought, what she expected and demanded. Alex would not have understood this and had left her sexual appetite only whetted, not slaked. His erection tented against his trousers as he quietly padded down the carpeted hall.

He quietly told the hostess that they would not need any further attention until they called for the bill.

"Just give us a little privacy for a while."

He then approached the table from the opposite side and discovered with pleasure that the Shoji was tall enough to make the occupants comfortable in their privacy, but low enough for him to watch them unobserved.

His heart raced at his first glance.

Alex and Mei-Ling were oblivious to anything but each other, feeling safe behind the Shoji and secure that Mark's interest in wine would keep him occupied for a good long time.

They leaned close together, laughing and talking excitedly. Alex slipped his hand along the comfort of her inner thigh and she opened her legs, pressing her k nee against his.

"You are naughty, Alex," she said, smiling into his eyes.

Alex nodded and kissed her then nuzzled his lips against her full red lips, teasing her before probing with his tongue. Mei-Ling had put on a bright red shade of lipstick reminiscent of earlier days rather than a more subdued color she now preferred.

When his tongue touched her, Mei-Ling parted her lips and continued speaking against his kiss.

"Very, very naughty. I'm a married woman, Alex!" She sucked the tip of his tongue with the bright red lipsticked lips, then pulled back to smile into his eys.

Alex's hand found her pussy and he was thrilled to find her excited enough to move forward and invite his touch more deeply into the soft folds. He could smell her love-scent. His tongue darted for more. He thrust a finger into her soft wetness and smiled as she reacted with a sharp intake of her breath.

"Alex! .. .." she said, but then parted her legs more, letting his leg ride under hers so his thigh fondled her own thigh. Mei-Ling turned so that his fingers had complete access between her legs. She smiled seductively.

"You are so lovely, Mei-Ling. Why didn't you marry me and carry me off years ago?" he murmured, blowing her hair aside to kiss her ear.

"You know why!" she laughed.

"Well, I would have been faithful in my way!" he protested.

"Ha!" she laughed. She squirmed against the happy feeling of his fingers curling inside her vagina. She closed her eyes slightly and looked into his eyes, urging him on.

They were holding hands on top of the table, and Mei-Ling pulled his hand closer so she could lean against the back of his hand with her breast. The nipple touched him and she moved a little so his hand was caressing it back and forth under the see-through blouse.

"Does it feel good, Mei-Ling?" he murmured.

"Feels good, Alex, .. .. feels good!" she answered.

"Stay with me tonight? I'll make you happy!"

Mei-Ling shook her head from side to side against his probing tongue, tasting him and sucking him as her hand pressed his against her breast.

"Why not? Some other night?" he said, changing his tactic.

"No, I can't. Besides, you don't finish what you start!" she said, then probed his mouth with her tongue.

Mark stared slack-jawed from his place just behind the couple. He realized how hot his wife must be to utter such an aggressive thing as that in public. His own cock was jutting uncomfortably against his pants and he glanced around before stroking its warm length. He turned back to the exciting scene in time to see Mei-Ling press her mound hard against Alex's hidden hand. The tablecloth was out of the way and he had a view of Alex's hand covering most of her pussy, his fingers wrapped deep under her. Mei-Ling's dark thatch of hair looked lovely with the golden glow of skin just visible. He could imagine that her pussy lips were swollen with sexual need.

Alex caught her meaning after a moment and his arm tensed. Mark could see the muscle below his short-sleeve shirt bulge and tense with determined thrusting against her pussy. It was erotic to see how hard he was striving to satisfy the beautiful Mei-Ling as she pressed firmly forward for him. He began a steady thrusting into her wet vagina and curled his fingers to find her erogenous spot.

She guided his wet hand out of her vagina and placed his wet fingers between their kissing lips and then let Alex suck them. She took them back and sucked both fingers deep into her mouth and folded her tongue around them, fucking them in and out.

Then, she slipped his fingers down and placed them flat against her pussy lips. Slowly, she began showing him what she wanted. His hand was flashing now. Very fast across her pussy lips, teasing her clitoris. Mei-Ling's eyes were closed, a smile tense on her lips as his hand pressed hard and sped back and forth across her clit. She rubbed his hand against her breast and tensed her body in anticipation of her release.

As Mark watched with complete absorption, Mei-Ling moaned and her body tensed against her lover. His fingers were still flying against her clit, as the orgasm shook her body. Alex kissed her lips and she sucked him close and bit hard on his tongue as she came. He put his arm around her and hugged her close. Mei-Ling collapsed against him and then nuzzled his neck for a last kiss.

Mark returned to the Men's room and went into one of the stalls. It was only seconds before his sperm leapt forcefully from his cock. Watching them was just as thrilling as he had expected, but as he walked back to the table, he was wondering how he could watch Mei-Ling actually having another's cock inside her body.

Mark returned to the table to find Mei-Ling and Alex talking casually.

"How is the cellar?" Mei-Ling asked.

"Not all that good! I heard it was something special, but I don't think so."

"Too bad. Could we go to 'City Club' for a little while? I feel like dancing."

Mark helped her up from the table, staring lovingly at the expanse of thigh that extended from the slit of her skirt.

"Why not." he murmured quietly.

12