Sarawak Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, Alex, .. .. It's so beautiful! She gasped, her breath coming in short pants. "Put it in!"

Excited by her voice, Alex pushed forward and they watched his wet cock kiss the open lips of her pussy. It pushed the soft lips open to caress the bulging head of his cock and then parted them wide apart to caress it as it slipped in. Mei Ling spread her legs yet again and stared in disbelief at the huge cock jamming into the narrow opening of her cunt, pushing up little hillocks of soft flesh around it. It hurt a little at first and then seemed to glide deep inside.

She was fascinated by the sight, and they leaned their heads against each other watching as Alex probed deep inside. He forced himself all the way in. It disappeared between her lips, then reappeared, slipped in again and then glistened before her eyes, In and out, in and out., filling her with pleasure.

The sight was so erotic that she could no longer watch. She clasped her arms around his neck and began thrusting her pelvis in time with Alex's fucking. She tilted her pelvis and tried to grip him harder, sucked him inside her with her welcoming warmth. His cock touch deep inside, exploring the walls of her cunt, spreading them apart, feeling her, fondling her, thrusting against her.

"Wait! Just a moment." She said, not ready to cum just yet, wanting the big cock to fondle her awhile longer. He held her there. His cock spindling her body, his arms holding her off the bed by his grip on her legs. He made a movement inside her by tensing his muscles and felt Mei Ling squeeze his cock in reply. They alternated the vaginal caresses, both shivering with the pleasure of the intimacy of the gestures.

‘Ohhh, yes, OK, go ahead, NOW, Alex! Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Alex. I want you to cum in me."

Again Alex spurred forward. He raised her legs over his shoulders and felt the soft smooth of her thighs against his chest as he shoved his cock into her. Thrusting harder and harder against her widespread pussy, deep into her clasping cunt, a drop of perspiration came off his chin and splashed on Mei Ling's breast. She gripped his shoulders and thrust with him until she felt a huge swelling orgasm begin to roll through her body. It started at her clitoris, where Alex was bumping repeatedly and shuddered through her body to nipples now diamond-hard jutting from the round breasts and up through her neck muscles straining to fuck her lover.

And then, the orgasm took over and her body shook wildly.

"Ohmmigod, FUCK ME, ALEX! FUCK ME HARDER!" she screamed.

Mei Ling's arms flailed against the bed; she shook her head back and forth as he thrust into her jerking body again and again. Alex held on as her thrusting body lashed him and forced his cock entirely out. Without missing a beat, the head of it found her again and slipped into her hot cunt.

And then a smile of complete pleasure spread over her face as her body slowly ebbed in the final throes of the hard, hard orgasm. Mei Ling felt his last spurts of cum flooding and filling her inner spaces with warmth and she threw her arms around Alex's neck and kissed him firmly, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

Alex groaned and rolled over, carrying Mei Ling with him until she lay on top of him. His cock was relaxing again and he felt his cum draining down his cock and onto his balls. The pleasure of her tits against his chest made the moment of pleasure complete.

His cock still filled her, though she felt him relaxing and becoming slightly smaller. She was sure he would be ready to fuck her again very soon. Mei Ling snuggled, purring quietly and closed her legs to keep his hot cock inside her pummeled pussy.

"What are you doing, Mei Ling?" he said quietly.

"I think we can do it again, don't you?" she giggled.

They lay laughing, their stomachs pressed jiggling against each other.

"I'm not sure." He laughed at last. "You have worn me out! Mei Ling, you are a wonderful lover!"

"You're a good lover, too." she said, kissing him below his ear and then nibbling on the ear lobe.

Alex felt stabbed. "Only ‘good?'" he whined.

"Yes." She replied in a small voice. Mei Ling knew she was being cruel, but, on the other hand, she did not want his ego to get completely out of control, either.

"Why what was wrong."

"Nothing, nothing. Always room to improve, though!" she giggled and nibbled again at his ear.

Alex decided he had better leave it there and cast a tired smile toward the mirror. He stroked Mei Ling's lovely ass and stared at how beautiful the curve was. It looked so lovely, he brought both hands to cover her bottom and squeezed her against his body happily.

"Does that mean you will help me improve in the future, Mei Ling?"

Mei Ling giggled against his neck. "If you are ready, .. .. .. now?"

Alex could only lay back and enjoy it as Mei Ling began once more to prepare him. She knelt beside him so he could fondle her bottom and reach her breast while she began licking the stickiness from his semi-hard cock. She gently massaged his balls and licked it as it lolled lazily against his stomach.

Alex softly caressed her ass and reached to cup the saucy breast. He felt her warm tongue along the length of his shaft and her warm hands between his legs. He slipped his hand between her legs and felt her wetness all along the crease of her body, and caressed her anus with his thumb. Intrigued, he moistened it by inserting it in her vagina, and then slipped it against the little rosebud. She did not encourage him, but did nothing to stop him and he slipped inside the tight passage. He heard her sharp intake of breath and just left his thumb there caressing her.

She continued her ministrations, and soon he realized that he was once again becoming hard under her lips. Mei Ling bobbed her head over him, taking his cock deep into her mouth until it touched her throat. She made love to it with her tongue and felt it harden and then become longer. She moistened it all over with her mouth.

"I will do all the work, this time. You can rest," she told him.

Alex watched her tits sway as she straddled his body. Mei Ling leaned forward to let him kiss her breasts. He was happy to lie there suckling. She watched as his eyes closed while his lips pulled on her right nipple. His head moved slowly back and forth tugging on her nipple. She felt the pulling radiate from the nipple down the sides of her breast. It felt like she was nursing a baby and she found the sensation very pleasant. She offered the other and he repeated the lovely suckling motion.

Alex groaned, "So very lovely!"

Mei Ling kissed his lips and then sat upright and reached between her legs to grasp the remarkably hard cock.

"Watch, Alex," she whispered. "Watch it!"

Alex propped his head up and watched her delicate fingers surround his cock and then rub it along the pretty slit between her legs until it glistened and bristled once again. Again and again she bathed his cock head in her ample juices. And then, with the late afternoon sunlight glinting between her legs from the open French doors, Alex watched as Mei Ling made his cock disappear once more.

His hands fondled the lovely breasts, pinching her nipples as she sank lower on the sturdy shaft and closed her eyes in pleasure as it spread her and filled her up.

"Ohh, Alex, it is so lovely! So big! It's wonderful!"

"So, Mei Ling, at last you have a real man, eh?"

She slapped his arm with a mock frown.

"You are terrible! You barbarian!" she giggled. But then she thought better of it and added.

"And so, Alex, you finally have a real woman, eh?"

They smiled contentedly as Mei Ling slowly and easily insinuated her pussy on his less hard, but still firm manhood. His hands happily reached for the soft under curve of her breasts and they rode together in quiet pleasure.

To be continued….