Sarlene's Touch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

"You smell good," she said, pressing her nose against the base of Calleslyn's neck, the warm breath disturbing the short hairs there. The elf made no further move of her own, waiting to see what happened next. Shamira encircled her waist with one arm, taking hold of the elf's hand in her own as she did so. She kissed the base of Calleslyn's jaw, then moved up, her tongue deftly flicking the outside of her ear, sliding over the pointed tip, then kissing it, butterfly-soft. "Mmm.... good memories," she sighed.

The elf murmured something in response, some platitude that meant little, entwining her fingers in those of her partner. She leaned forward as Shamira reached round her to undo the bindings at the back of her dress, sliding her arms out of their long sleeves. The human woman paused as she did so, running a hand over Calleslyn's upper arm, then down her flank, beneath the dress, pressing the sheer silk against her skin, her fingers warm and gentle.

Calleslyn wriggled out of the rest of the skirt, releasing her other hand, and turning round to kiss her partner on the lips again. The kiss lingered for a long time as Shamira's hands wandered down her body, eagerly exploring; caressing her hips, stroking her thighs, then reaching up to squeeze a breast through the thin fabric, feeling the elven woman's taut nipples.

When the kiss at last finished, Calleslyn leaned back to get a better look at her lover. She looked as beautiful as before, more so now, with her dark eyes wide with passion. The elf traced a finger along the base of her neck, feeling the soft skin, sliding down her front towards the ample cleavage so openly on display. She wriggled the finger between the human's breasts, teasing her slightly, sliding a hand through the narrow gap in the dress to feel the underside, the swell of soft skin comfortable against her palm and probing fingertips.

They kissed again, briefly, as Calleslyn hooked the straps of Shamira's dress over her shoulders, allowing the woman to pull her arms free, and sliding the white fabric downwards to ruck around her waist.

Shamira's naked breasts were as flawless as they had promised to be, tanned as the rest of her body was – clearly a natural skin tone, not the result of sunshine. Her nipples were dark brown, pert and tempting. She explored them fully with both hands, feeling the shape and firmness of them before bending down for a kiss, making Shamira cry out with pleasure as she licked the hard nipples with her tongue, teasing and caressing one before moving onto the other.

As she did so, her partner was already pulling at her shift, lifting it over her back, and she was obliged to break off her ministrations so that it could be lifted over her head, shaking her long blonde hair free. "Lovely," said Shamira, taking in the view of the elf's body, clad now only in her short panties. She bent down, lower than Calleslyn expected, kissing her navel, moving a thumb over the top of her panties, sliding down to the inner angle of her hips.

She moved up, pressing her lips against the elf's right nipple, sucking on it slightly while moving a hand to caress the other. Calleslyn sighed, moving her head to one side to watch the other woman suckle, and moving a hand to cup and stroke one of her partner's hanging breasts. The moment was exquisite, tender and loving, one that she wanted to drag on and on.

They kissed again, breasts pressing against each other, Calleslyn reached down to pull her partner's skirt over her hips, gripping her thighs as it slid past them to the floor, to land next to the shoes that they had both already kicked off. Shamira's own hands reached for her panties, and she rose slightly from the bed to facilitate their removal, leaning back to rest on her hands and buttocks.

"Oh my," said Shamira, her gaze wandering over every inch of the elf's body, lingering now between her legs. Her hand followed it down, over Calleslyn's slender belly, the mound of her sex, feeling the tuft of blonde hair there, then around the inner part of her thighs, to softly stroke her pussy lips. Calleslyn pulled her legs wider apart, giving her partner a better view... and a better purchase.

She gasped involuntarily as the woman's finger slipped inside, moving slickly against the swollen folds. It moved deeper, probing her flesh, seeking out the motions that brought the best responses, finding her clit. Her hips moved back in response, allowing Shamira's finger to thrust in time with her movements, and she began to gasp and whimper as the pleasure mounted. The human woman was undeniably good.

She raised an arm to grab Shamira's back, digging into her shoulder, gripping it tightly as the ministrations continued. They fell back onto the mattress, face to face, and Shamira pulled free, raising the finger to press it against her lips, licking it for a second before passing it over to the elf, encouraging her to lap up her own juices.

"You taste good, too," said Shamira, "don't you think?"

Calleslyn simply smiled in response, bending down to kiss the woman's lovely breasts once more, before slowing sliding further down, lowering her legs off the bed as she reached Shamira's white cotton panties, pulling them down, leaving the human wearing nothing but the lacy sleeves on her lower arms. Her bush was dark, but not too thick, and her pussy was moist and inviting. She kissed the swollen folds with her lips first, making the woman squirm, until she raised her legs over the elf's shoulders to give her better access.

He tongue followed, probing deep into Shamira's wetness, savouring the taste. The human woman cried something about the goddess as the licking continued, letting out soft mewling noises between hard pants. Calleslyn looked up to watch her breasts heaving, and then sucked eagerly on her clit, drawing out the longest moan yet.

"Please... please..." cried out Shamira, "I want you... I need to pleasure you... to make you..."

The thought was never completed, for Calleslyn, sensing the woman's need, climbed up onto the bed again to lie beside her. They kissed once more, Shamira now tasting herself on the elf's lips, their hands wandering over each other's bodies, stroking and kneading breasts, flanks, buttocks and thighs, flicking between legs to the hot dampness within. Shamira's skin was smooth, soft and inviting beneath her fingertips, hard nipples pressing against her body. Calleslyn could think of nothing but possessing her, of making this beautiful woman climax in her arms.

They chose to push their fingers inside each other at the same instant; Calleslyn would have smiled at the synchrony had she not been so deep in a passionate kiss at that moment. They quickly found a mutual rhythm, fingers moving in unison, hips grinding together, breasts sliding over each other in their increasingly slick sweat.

Shamira was the first to stop the kissing, panting too hard now to hold her breath for long, then crying out with full-throated moans. Her hand moved faster as she did so, more vigorously, until Callesyln's cries of passion mingled with her own. Her clit was on fire, and so surely was that of her partner, the shared pleasure overwhelming, driving everything else from her mind.

She felt Shamira's cunt contract just seconds before her own, the human woman crying out in the throws of her orgasm as she pressed her face against the crook of Calleslyn's neck, blond hair intermingled with dark. Waves of pleasure flooded her body as it responded in kind. Their legs entwined as the sheets ruffled against the elf's squirming body. At last she drew breath, and they were holding each other tightly, sharing in the post-orgasmic glow.

She would have to return soon... but perhaps not just yet.

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12