Sarlene's Touch Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

She released his hand then, moving herself into a more comfortable position beside him as she resumed moving her head up and down his erect shaft. He watched her, now able to admire more of her body, seeing how her hanging breasts swayed as she moved. Davnait slipped her hand into her panties, stroking herself beneath the material as she continued to suck him.

Almandar reached out to pull her panties down around her knees, and this time she did nothing to stop him. He slid his hand along her inner thigh, running it up until it met her own. When she still did not resist, he bent around to grab her nearer thigh in both hands, adjusting his position until she was kneeling above him, her knees pressed into his shoulders.

Above him, he could see her hips outlined against the blue sky, a rich tangle of dark hair standing out against her pale skin. Drops of moisture on her pussy caught in the sunlight, and he pulled her down towards his face.

He kissed her between the legs, then began to use his tongue, sliding it into her as one hand gripped her buttocks and the other reached round to her back, running through her long hair. Her buttocks spasmed as he tasted her, and he heard a muffled moan that made her briefly pause in her attentions to his cock.

But only for a moment; soon she was sliding him back in, moving her hips in time with the motions of her head, her tongue now running along the upper surface of his cock, her hand caressing his balls. He sucked her clit, feeling her body shivering in response as she increased the speed of her movement.

He continued to drive his tongue further in, savouring her taste, moving it in circular motions as he teased her clit. In reply she took his cock in further than ever before, almost gagging as it pressed against the back of her throat, sucking for all she was worth, deftly massaging his balls.

She pulled back for a second, then plunged him back in again, holding him there for longer this time, and finally, it was too much. Almandar groaned loudly as he came, his hips pushing against the druid's face. Davnait continued to suck, her tongue wiping him clean until at last she rolled off him, to lie panting on the grass.

Almandar struggled to regain his own breath. She had, he assumed, obtained the 'power of his fertility', but it was still not clear how she intended to make that into any kind of weapon.

"Now what?" he asked, as Davnait rose to her knees.

"Now we commune with your goddess again. I want you to fuck me."

"Ah... you'll have to wait a little while," he said. After Skirina this morning, and then what had happened just now, even he felt that he deserved a little time to recover.

"No time for that," replied the druid, "allow me..."

She held her hand over his groin and he saw a yellowish green glow envelop it and then stretch down to his body. As it touched, he felt a surge of energy rushing through him, his exhaustion vanishing in but a brief moment. Instantly, his cock sprang up, hard and eager as ever.

"That's a useful trick," he said, feeling a new surge of sexual excitement building within him. If she wanted to be fucked, he would certainly oblige her.

Davnait was leaning forward on all fours, long hair sprawled across her back, legs planted wide apart, exposing her waiting pussy, her own juices still mingled with those from Almandar's tongue. Eagerly, he rose to his own knees, and positioned himself behind her. He ran his hands over the druid's buttocks, squeezing them lightly, savouring their feel. Then, suddenly, and without warning, he plunged himself into her as hard as he could.

The brunette let out a shout of surprise and pleasure that only urged him on. He moved his hands up along her flanks, admiring their smooth curves as he thrust again and again into her cunt. She was tight, but already well lubricated, her hips pushing back against his. Almandar gasped at the pleasant sensations, finding that the energy invigorating his body was allowing him to take her harder and faster than he had expected.

The forest clearing filled with the sound of slapping flesh, Almandar's grunts and gasps, and Davnait's increasingly loud moans. Her breasts shook with the energy of their coupling, and Almandar's hands were beginning to slide in the slickness of her increasingly sweaty flanks. She turned her head, looking at him over her back, hair in disarray and sticking to her face, strands wandering into her mouth and across her cheek.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" she shouted, "I need you to cum inside me. Reach out for the goddess, bring her gift of pleasure to me!"

Entranced by the foreign lilt in her voice, Almandar slowed his motions, now grinding into her languidly, rotating his hips slightly as he did so, to be rewarded by her longest moan yet. He felt the warm sunlight on his skin, countered by a cool breeze that evaporated his sweat. All around him, life in the forest went on. Amidst the sounds of their own exertions he could hear a bird of some kind cooing softly, perhaps trying to attract its own mate.

From the edge of the forest, a deer watched them curiously, ears twitching. He paid it no heed, and before long it darted back into the woodland, spooked by the sounds of their lovemaking.

Unexpectedly, Davnait pulled free of him, and rolled over onto her buttocks, legs still spread wide, her pink pussy glistening. Almandar reached out for her, and she clambered up into his arms. He pressed his face into her breasts, squeezing and sucking them, running his tongue over her pink nipples as she gripped his back.

The druid lowered herself, legs wrapped around his hips, plunging his cock into her waiting cunt. She moved energetically, her buttocks slapping against his thighs as his shaft pumped in and out. Her breasts heaved against his chest, her hard nipples rubbing his skin, as she threw her head back, long hair plastered across her sweaty body, eyes closed and mouth open.

Her movements became yet more vigorous as they approached their mutual peak. The force of his own orgasm shook Almandar, perhaps enhanced by her earlier spell, and he shouted out loud as he came, frightening a flock of birds into flight. As his fluid flooded her cunt, Davnait jerked her body a few more times, gripping his head as she gazed into his eyes as she reached her own climax,. Her convulsing cunt wrung a second, briefer orgasm from the half-elf, although his cock was too empty by now to provide her with more.

She pressed her forehead against his, as his cock began to soften -- for good this time.

"Yeah..." she murmured, spitting a loose strand of hair from her mouth, "that should be enough... more than enough..."

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers
12