Sasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well after nine when we woke. Check out was 11:00 but we could hear the staff outside. We took a leisurely shower together spending lots of attentions on each others private parts. We dressed and loaded the car. Ready to go at 10:30, Sasha went to the bathroom before we left while I waited in the car. After she got out she motioned me back into the motel room and shut the door. I then noticed the heavy coat of lipstick, this time in shimmering glossy pink. She kissed me very deeply and started playing with my dick. She then pushed me on the bed and took off my shoes and pants.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as if I had no idea

"I want to see if you really need that pill so please just enjoy" was the response

This blow job was so special. The sight of her pink lips and her hands with painted fingernails on my penis along was so sexy. Her tongue movements were exquisite. She had me on the verge of an orgasm for what seemed like ten minutes while I shook uncontrollably. I finally exploded in her mouth. She may have swallowed some of my ejaculate but much of it ended up on her face. She continued her attention to me with just the right touch long afterwards. I finally tugged her up to me and she kissed me, cum and all. She had been humping my leg and after kissing for a few seconds, I felt her stiffen. I couldn't believe that a girl could orgasm just by giving a blow job and kissing. Again, we couldn't stop laughing and giggling and kissing. I suddenly became aware that she was still humping me and I unbuttoned her shirt and starting playing with her nipples. She in turn unbuttoned her shorts and reached in with her hand. We laid there kissing with her fingering her herself. This time her orgasm was slow in coming as if she really had to work to achieve it. I finally commented on how beautiful she was and that seemed to put her over the top. This time she was very noisy, shouting my name along with lots of expletives. The bedspread was soaked as were her shorts. I think that she was a little embarrassed afterwards but clearly very satisfied.

We left the room in a hurry as it was well after 11:00. I think that we both felt for the maid who would have to clean up our (well Sasha's) mess. We went to a restaurant and both had big breakfasts that were eaten in silence.

There was a fair amount of guilt on my part on the drive home. I had lied to my wife and really enjoyed the company of another woman. I think that Sasha sensed this. She knew me almost as well as my wife did and perhaps in some ways more. I knew Sasha even better than I had before and truly loved her in a strange somewhat paternalistic way. However, there was no way we could continue this kind of a relationship and we both knew it. We rode in silence until we passed a shopping center near her apartment. She asked me to stop.

We talked for 15 minutes in the car about how wonderful the weekend had been, the play, the beach etc. She was profuse in her appreciation for me and that I had paid for everything. Finally, she looked at me.

"I have never had sex like that before and I probably won't ever again. Thinking about it on the ride home, what made it so great was that I love and respect you so much. I can never thank you enough for all that you have done for me over the years and I hope that you will be a part of my life forever."

I mumbled something about feeling likewise but we fell into a big hug.

Sasha jumped out of the car quickly with her bag when we got to her apartment and with just a mouthed "love you" ran for the door.

Sasha stood and waved enthusiastically when she spotted me in the doorway of the bar. There was a glint on her finger that somehow caught my eye and then I noticed another guy, kind of short and ordinary looking, had also stood up to greet me. The glint was of course, a diamond and the guy was her fiancé. I shook the guy's calloused hand and within five minutes, knew that Sasha was in the right hands. I was thrilled to walk her down the aisle ten months later.

12