Sasha’s Voice

Story Info
Finding her mate.
6.3k words
4.56
17.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand looking in the mirror at myself. I am still surprised at the dress my mom got me. I am 5'6", 130 lbs., long dark red hair, and blue eyes. My mother picked out a blue iridescent gown for today. I was glad she at least picked my favorite color. It is my twenty-first birthday. Only it is also a gathering of five other pack Alpha's. Of course mom is hoping to find a mate for me and my brother during the gathering. If you haven't figured it out I am a werewolf. I am different from most though. It is normal for Were's to have the color fur as they do in hair color. Mine is solid white, very rare. I can change faster than any I have ever known. Speed is my best asset. I also have never had a voice.

When I was younger my parents took me to see every specialist they could find. Finally when I was ten they took me to see a local witch. My brother who is three minutes older than I am went as well. He will be the next Alpha in the pack as my dad is the current one. We have three younger siblings. Two brothers that are identical twins and a sister, who is the true baby in the bunch. When we got to the witch my brother and I spent most of our time playing. She looked us over and looked into our eyes but other than that she let us play around her. I didn't find out what she told my parents till I was eighteen. My mom told me she had said I was special and that I would gain my voice when I was claimed. Of course I was a dummy and thought it meant sex and so I lost my virginity that very night to a pack member who said he loved me. Nothing changed. I was so humiliated at myself. I have never had sex again. I have been tempted but it has never happened.

Today though I really didn't want to dress up for this thing. I knew my mother was trying to match my brother and I up, but in truth I just had no desire to go looking for anyone. After losing my virginity that night to Sean he still kept at a relationship with me but I kept it just friends. We still are even though he still tries to get me to go out with him. Here I was though in this dress. I had to admit to myself it was stunning. It was high cut in the front, going across my collar bone. Yet the back was way low cut, going all the way to just above my butt. It was sleeveless. The only jewelry I was wearing was a pair of long silver earrings. I left my hair down to cover some of my bare back. Most would be surprised at that since I tended to keep it up in a pony tail. I didn't like the shoes my mom had gotten so I was going barefoot. Since the dress was full length it went to my feet so I was hoping she wouldn't notice. It was an outside affair anyways so she shouldn't worry.

"Sasha aren't you... DANG." Gregory said.

I turned and looked at my brother. I shrugged then signed, 'Mom's idea not mine.'

"Well I know where all the men will be looking today. It is a good thing that you can take care of yourself otherwise even the women would be on your case in that dress."

I looked down but didn't see what he was talking about. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Come on little sis. We have a party waiting for us outside."

I didn't say anything just took his arm. He always seemed to play protector to me and our siblings. He was like that with the entire pack really. He always had been. I knew in my heart he would make a great Alpha one day. I just didn't want to see him as one anytime soon. I didn't think dad was ready to step down anyways.

We headed through the now empty house. Everyone was already outside. When we stepped out the back doors though it was easy to tell everyone was out here. No use hiding a party like this. We have human friends too so there are some here. Everyone knows to act accordingly. Later there was even a planned run in the woods. We were not a huge pack but we are well developed. Even without my voice I have multi-tasks here. I know a little about everything thanks to my mom. She made me hang out in ever field. I do not go near electronic to repair them though. Andy says I shouldn't even touch electrical items. We all found out the hard way. Even when my laptop acts up I still take it to Andy. He yells at me if I don't. I can work on engines some. I love to cook most of all. When I do everyone shows up, unlike when my brother does. He tends to order out when it is his turn anymore.

I could hear the children playing off to my left but I couldn't see them. I knew they would be playing in their own area until they came running with their presents. It was to let them play away from the humans since as a rule it was harder for them not to show their animal side. Most had no idea about our wolf side and it was best that way. Gregory headed out to one of the big tents. It was the present tables. Since it was a duel party there was a table for each of us. It was easy to tell which was which though. Most of mine had pretty bows on the packages were as his didn't. One of my friends asked me why we always have joint parties like this. I had to explain that we were just that close and in truth that is the real reason. I love my brother.

Of course no one did the big 'surprise' when we got there. Instead it was a lot of 'about time you got here'. Gregory went off with his friends while I hung out with mine. They all intermingled with each other. There was a big cake on a smaller table in-between the present tables. Finally my parents came over. Of course that was when everyone sang happy birthday and we cut the cake. Tyler, a friend of Gregory said it looked like we were cutting a wedding cake. With that my brother thru the first piece at him, hitting him in the face. Everyone laughed and my parents left.

We opened presents and ate cake. There was punch, wine and fruit juice. I didn't drink so the juice was there for me. There was a large dance floor that everyone could dance on. We were about to head that way when Mike, dad's second, came up for Gregory. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before signing, 'Time to play Alpha in training.' He grimiest and laughed before heading off. He knew one day it would come but he also didn't like some of the things that came with being Alpha. I had faith in him though. That was when Sean showed up of course. He walked up beside me to the dance floor then asked to dance.

"You know we could go see a movie for your birthday later if you want?" Sean said as we were dancing.

I could see a hopeful look in his eyes. He was still trying to get me to be with him. He was a good guy I knew and yet he wasn't the one. I knew that better than most. My wolf would always be stronger than he was. In truth there was few who could beat me in a fair fight. I hadn't lost since I was sixteen. Though there had been a few draws between myself and the older members.

I could hear some kind of commotion coming from where my brother had went but when it stopped I tried not to think about it any longer. I tend to listen to more than I need to. It keeps me on my toes so to speak. It is part of the reason I haven't been beaten in a fight as well. When it stopped I lost interest.

Sean continued to try to talk me into going out with him this evening. When he looked over my shoulder and looked like he was about to fight I wondered what was up. There shouldn't be a fight with the humans here. It was a given. Even if the ones here knew that the men tended to become aggressive. When I tried to turn Sean stood just in front of me. I noticed other males were doing the same in front of other woman including all the humans. Coming at us was a group of people, including my dad. I had no idea what was going on.

There was a deep growl that any wolf would hear. It was filled with rage and power. Whoever had growled was obviously upset and by the feel of his growl he could take on any of us.

"Sean step aside." My father said. He looked at me when Sean stepped to my side. He signed, 'Be careful.' I wasn't sure who he was signing to. The entire pack knew how to sign so it could have been to any of us. It was a good way to talk when you didn't want others to know what was up.

I wasn't sure what was going on but I could feel the tension growing around me. Then I felt Gregory behind me. I could hear his own low growl. He was at my back and Sean was to my left. My attention wasn't on any of them though. It was all centered on the man just in front of my dad. He was a god among wolves in my eyes. He was tall, dark and dangerous. He had broad shoulders. He was wearing blue jeans that hugged his legs and a dark brown short sleeved shirt that showed off his arms. He was all muscle and power. I was nearly breathless looking at him and my wolf was wiggling with joy. I had never had her so happy.

"Lieam Kincaid this is my daughter, Sasha." My dad said.

He moved even closer to me till he was standing right in front of me. He looked down at me and I could see his pale blue eyes. They were almost stormy grey. I couldn't seem to look away. It was as if he could see into me. I was drawn to this wolf like no other I had ever been near. My heart was racing. As he took my hand and kissed it I felt like my whole body was trembling.

"A pleasure."

His voice warmed my entire body. I longed to touch him, yet I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to stop. I couldn't sign with him holding one of my hands. I pulled my hand back and noticed his reluctance to let go. I was still looking at him when I signed to my dad, 'Dad, what is going on and who is he?'

"Lieam is the Alpha of the Kincaid pack. He is one of the Alpha's here for the meeting."

'Ok, so why is he looking at me as if he wants to eat me alive?'

"I would guess you smell good."

I could hear the laughter in his voice. It was then that it dawned on me what this man thought I was. I took a step back into my brother. 'Oh no I am not going to play that game.' I turned to leave.

Sean held out his arm and asked. "You ok?"

Before I could answer though there was a deep growl from behind me. "Take your hands off her!"

When I turned around I could see his wolf was very close to the surface. Anger shot through me. How dare any of them think I wasn't capable of taking care of myself or doing whatever I wanted. I turned on Sean first. 'I am fine!' I liked the fact that he let go and stepped back. I was pissed and he knew it. It was also another reason we could never be. Then I turned to Lieam. 'Back off. I don't belong to you in any way. I will be with who I want. I don't even know you.' I could see his confusion. I turned my back to him to look at my brother. 'Explain to this fool just who he is dealing with.'

With that I didn't look back. I was tired and ready for a run.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I heard behind me from Lieam.

I had to smile as my dad and brother tried to explain to him what was said and why I was walking away. I wasn't about to let anything happen. I had been there done that. At least with Sean I knew him. With this man I knew nothing about him, no matter how much I wanted to. I entered the forest and kept walking. My wolf would be easily seen but I could flow thru the trees as silently as my wolf could. I knew these woods well. I moved slowly at first then I lifted my dress and began to run. I was silent as I ran. I didn't need to look around. I listened to the woods. The peacefulness took my anger away. When I felt calm again I headed back to the main house. I walked so that I could cool off. My mom was going to kill me if I looked all sweaty when I returned. I only hoped things were taken care of. I was almost to the edge of the woods when he walked out from around a tree. I could hear the others laughter and yet my breath was gone from me in an instance. He looked divine. I could eat him up myself. I shook myself mentally.

"I do believe your brother is right. You do have a temper."

I nodded my head in answer. I knew he wouldn't understand any signing I did.

"I do believe we got off on the wrong foot. Your father says you have never spoken."

I nodded again. I wasn't sure where this was going.

"Know this love. I am not letting go. You are mine."

My eyebrow moved up. I could see he knew I didn't believe him.

"I am your mate as you are mine." He moved closer to me. His hand came out and caressed my cheek.

I went to move back but his arm came around my waist faster than I was expecting. The moment I felt his hand on my back it was like a jolt of lighting running through me. I sucked in a breath. When I looked up into his eyes I was lost all over again. He leaned down. His eyes never left mine as his lips came down on my own. His kiss was soft at first then it became steadily more demanding. When his lips left mine we were both breathing heavily. I placed my hands on his chest and heard his groan.

"You have my heart love. If not for the humans I would let my wolf show you how much we want you."

I look into his eyes and saw the truth of what he said. I heard the children laughing and turned to listen. I could hear Lilly calling out for me. I turned to look to the clearing. When I looked back he was still looking at me.

"You are beautiful."

I didn't think as I tried to speak. "I think we should go back." My own voice was something that shocked me more than even looking at Lieam. My hand came up to my throat. I was so surprised. I looked up into the face of my mate. I saw his look. He was as shocked as I was. I looked at him in disbelief. "You. This is your fault."

"Mine? What did I do?"

I looked away from him so I could think. Looking down I mumbled as I thought about everything I was told. "She said I would find my voice when he claimed me. Mom is going to freak. Dad is going to as well. Gregory is going to go nuts."

"WHO IS GREGORY?"

I looked up. I could see the jealousy. "Jealous?"

He pulled me back to him. "Mine."

I had to laugh a bit. It seemed strange to hear myself laugh. "You do realize I have a say in this?"

"I will make sure you agree." He said with a smile.

"Ugg. Another Alpha. You are all alike. Strong, powerful and oh so easily controlled."

"No one controls me."

"Oh and if I told you to kiss me again."

He didn't answer with words. Instead his lips were on mine again in an instant. I was laughing when he pulled back. "Mom always said a good Alpha male always had a good Alpha female behind him."

"So you accept me?"

"If you had any doubts you wouldn't have scared the others earlier. Come on I think we need to go back."

When I turned to head out his arm was around my waist. "You will not be dancing with anyone else love. You nearly had my control gone when you took off. All my wolf wanted was to chase after you. Your brother wasn't happy about me wanting you either, why?"

"He is a protector. He has always guarded me. Oh and he is Gregory!" I saw the glint in his eyes.

When we came out of the woods I saw Lilly. She was hanging around the present tables. I could hear her asking where I was. I wanted to surprise everyone with my voice. It would be a shock to all my human friends. Not as much so with my family but I still wanted to keep it secret till my human friends left. I looked up at Lieam. "I don't want to let them know about my voice till the humans leave."

"And what will be my reward?"

"You're a scoundrel." I shook my head at him.

Lieam smiled at me before answering me. "I want you as mine as soon as possible so I will use any means possible."

I wanted him as well but I wasn't going to make it easy for him. The pull between us was growing stronger the more we were together. My sister wolf was more than ready to claim him as ours already. She wanted this stranger. She would get to know him, learn his quirks. She was devilish herself though. "Ok hear is the deal. Not a word till the run. Then if you catch me tonight I am yours."

"If? There is no doubt I will catch you love. I have you already." With that he leaned down and kissed me again. It was a quick kiss. Then he leaned to my ear and whispered. "You will be mine by morning."

When he pulled back I could see the determination in his eyes. I could only smile. My mother was going to be ecstatic when she found out. I shook my head just thinking about it. I turned back and started walking out of the trees with Lieam next to me.

"Sasha." Lilly cried as soon as she saw us. I loved my little sister dearly. She was the youngest of us. The twins and her were ten now. Lilly was my favorite in truth though I never treated any of them differently. She also looked more like mom than any of us.

It took all my will not to speak to her right then. Instead I signed, 'I am here.'

"About time. Mommy said it was almost bed time but I wanted you to have my gift first. Gregory has his. You need to open yours."

I couldn't help but smile. 'Ok little one. I am ready.'

She pulled me to the tables where there was a package she obviously wrapped herself. It was wrapped all in pink. The wrap, the bow and the card. I unwrapped it slowly. Inside was a charm bracelet she made. It was a silver chain. It had handmade charms all around it. It was lovely to me. 'I love it Lilly. Thank you.' I leaned down and hugged her. 'Now you head off to bed. Everyone is leaving anyways.'

"I want to run too."

'One day when you get bigger.'

I gave her another hugged before she headed off to bed. I then said good night to all of my friends. It was then that the others gathered for a run. Most were already undressing when Lieam came up behind me to whisper into my ear.

"Ready to run love?"

Before I could answer Gregory was there. "What are your intentions with my sister?"

Lieam was calm. I could see it in his eyes. I knew Gregory had no chance to win. I shook my head but he didn't pay any attention.

"Let him be Gregory." My father said as he walked up.

"I am not letting anyone take her away from her family."

"Ah like you are from mine?" Lieam said.

I couldn't hold back any longer. "Gregory stop and what are you talking about Lieam?"

Everyone looked at me. I knew I had spoken aloud.

"He is your mate?" Gregory asked.

I just shook my head at him. It was my mom who spoke first. "I knew this was a good idea. We found both of you mates."

I looked at Gregory then back at Lieam and finally back to Gregory. "Ok so how is she related to him?" I asked my brother.

"Emily is my sister." Lieam said. Just then a woman walked up. "Ah, speaking of sisters. Emily come meet my mate."

"You must be Sasha, Gregory told me about you. I have a feeling if anyone can keep my big brother in line it will be you." She grinned at me.

"Don't give her any ideas Em."

I could see the love for one another in their eyes. Emily was laughing. Lieam took my arm and pulled me to him. "Ready to run?"

"You'll need all the luck you can find."

Lieam began to take his shirt off. It took all I had not to ogle him. I had never really seen any man the way I saw him. He was even sexier with his shirt off. Instead I looked into his eyes as I began to take my dress off. I reached up to my shoulders and slowly pulled it down. I watched as the hunger in his eyes grew but I also knew that it was having the effect I wanted. He had stopped removing his cloths to watch me. The moment my breasts became bare I heard his groan. I knew if I looked down his jeans would have a bulge in them. "You have much to learn my dear mate. Like just how fast I am." With that I leaned forward and when my hands found the ground I was in my wolf form. I looked up. I could see the surprise in his eyes. I wagged my tail and was off.

I chose to stay silent as I ran. I knew these woods like the back of my paw. I may be solid white and easily spotted but I was faster than any other pack member. I moved thru the trees quickly. I didn't head off in a straight line. I moved in an erratic pattern. There was a spot I actually had in mind. It was a favorite hiding spot for me. I listened for any movement anywhere nearby. I doubled back to the trees that I would be hiding in. I got down as close to the ground as I could and crawled under the brush till I was in the spot under the big tree. It was some type of cedar. I came here more than anyone knew. My scent was all over in this area just so no one could pin point where I was. I had even made a place for my human half to sit if I wanted. I move out to the edge where I could watch as others ran by. My sister wolf and I were good at stealth. We had to be. Our color could get us caught if we were not careful. I laid my head down on the ground. I knew it would take someone paying a very close attention to notice any part of me.

12