Satiable: My Rapist Gets His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a confused look on his face. “Say what? You don’t understand, bitch, I’m in charge here.”

I screamed at him. “Get these restraints off right now, or when I’m free I’m going to track you down and cut your pansy-assed cocksucking balls off!”

I could see him deflate. At least his ego deflated. Fortunately if anything his dick got harder. There was a look of guilt in his eyes and he looked down, unable to look in my eyes.

“How did you know?” he asked.

“How did I know what?” I knew what he meant but wanted to hear him say it.

“How did you know that I was gay?”

“What’s your name? Mine is Mrs. Holden.”

“I’m Jared Johnson, Ma’am”, he said formally. Under the circumstances I was amused by the formality. After all I was spread naked in front of him and he was in the process of working a condom over his enraged dick.

“Jared, honey, I suspected it as soon as you opened your mouth. Don’t tell me that Tommy doesn’t know!”

“No, Mrs. Holden. Tommy thinks I’m doing this because I’ve always wanted to make it with an older white woman. No offense, ma’am.”

“Well, Jared, I certainly qualify as an older white woman, so no offense is taken. My question is why? Why in the world would you agree to this little fantasy thing Tommy has going?”

He didn’t say anything, merely looking uncomfortable. I had to grin. It was all too clear now.

“You have the hots for Tommy, don’t you? You took one look at that fabulous little ass of his and couldn’t resist. That’s it, isn’t it?”

He hemmed and hawed a bit, but it was obvious I had hit the nail on the head. “I know I’m a fool, ma’am. I go to mostly gay bars. But I met Tommy a while back at a straight bar and just can’t get him out of my mind. I saw him again yesterday and was having a nice conversation with him. I thought we were getting very friendly, if you know what I mean. He is so sexy. We were sitting next to each other at the bar, and it was all I could do to keep from putting my hand on his knee.”

“Has Tommy ever acted like he wanted to get it on with you?” Jared had finally gotten the rubber on and was now untying my restraints. I was fascinated by this little political drama and had almost forgotten why he was here.

“No ma’am! He doesn’t know I’m gay, so how could I broach the subject? He brought up this thing he had going with you and thought I might want to be a part of it.”

“Did he mention me by name?” I asked. Now I was worried that he was spreading stories about me.

“No, ma’am. He just said he knew some horny white woman that might want to play games. No offense, ma’am, but I wasn’t really interested in you. Mostly I was interested in being close to Tommy.”

“That’s okay, Jared. I don’t mind that you really aren’t interested in having sex with me. On the other hand, it would be a shame to waste a perfectly good rubber. Come here!”

I stood up and reached for him. He raised his hand to mine and strolled toward me. I turned and knelt on the bed gazing back at him over my shoulder in as sexy a manner as I could, considering I was a 37 year old woman trying to arouse a 20 year old gay black man. He had the courtesy of looking me over and saying “Mrs. Holden, your ass is almost as nice as Tommy’s.”

I said, “Come here young man. Now lay on the bed with that lovely dick of yours sticking up. Yes, just like that.” I moved legs over his stomach, with my head facing away from him. I had a theory that he enjoyed looking at asses. I thought I better give him a good view of mine. I hefted myself above him, then reached under and for the first time touched him. It was his dick I was touching. I centered my pussy over his lovely manhood and started rubbing it along my slit. I really didn’t need to prepare myself. I had been wet down there for three days. Still I was luxuriating in the feel of his uncircumcised dick sliding against my pussy lips. I looked over my shoulder again. Jared was looking a little uncomfortable with all this.

I gave him a sexy grin and said to him “Look at my ass. Isn’t it a lot like Tommy’s ass? Think of it as Tommy’s ass.” At that I impaled myself on his dick and started giving him the ride of my life. God I needed a dick, any dick. Even a gay dick would do. A gay dick was doing. I let out a guttural groan.

“Yeah, Jared, give it to me. Fuck me good Jared. If you’re a good boy and give me what I want, maybe I can give you what you want.”

He was feeling me. I could tell this wasn’t quite the unpleasant experience that he was expecting. I could see him grimace a bit each time I bottomed out on his pubic region. I would raise, impale, grind. Raise, impale, grind. Raise, impale, grind. I had a rhythm going and could feel myself succumbing to that marvelous feeling of being full of dick. I really like being full of dick.

Jared began to grunt each time I ground my pussy against his phallus. But he still had the presence of mind to respond to my last statement.

“What do you mean, you can give me what I want?” he asked with puzzled but painful expression on his face.

“You want Tommy. Maybe I can give you Tommy. I think we can both get some benefits by teaching Tommy a little bit about life.”

Jared began humping in earnest now. I have a very nice ass. I’ve been told by plenty of men over the years that my ass is first rate. But it is a womanly ass. No one would mistake it for Tommy’s, for example. But Jared was concentrating on my ass as he thrust that lovely dick harder and harder into my welcoming womanly glove. I started to squeeze him internally as I felt my self letting go. Somehow amidst it all I had a flash of an idea. Again I turned my head and looked into Jared’s eyes.

“Jared, are you a virgin?”

“I’ve never had a woman before, if that’s what you are asking, ma’am.”

All right! I was taking the virginity of a twenty year old gay black man. God the fuel that will add to my fantasy life!! I increased the speed of my movements. It almost became a rape, but it was me doing the raping. My pussy began to spasm. I arched my back, forcing our pubic bones together, grinding, grinding together. My eyes were closed. A high pitched screech permeated the room. Damn! I don’t make a sound like that. It was Jared. I had done it! I had brought off a gay man with just the force of my pussy. It was all I could take. I screamed myself, shuddering in a climax of mammoth proportions. Then I collapsed forward, my face falling onto his knees, hugging his legs, trying to catch my breath. Again I turned my head to look at Jared. This time he was looking at me with a slight smile on his lips.

“Shit, Mrs. Holden. Tommy was right when he said you were amazing in bed.”

I climbed off of the bed. His rubber-clad dick was on display, obviously bathed in his own semen. Yes, it was proof positive. I had made a gay man cum. It’s a very odd and yet satisfying accomplishment for a woman of my age. I was just inordinately proud of myself.

“Well, Jared, I want you to know that I wasn’t kidding about helping you get Tommy. Our Tommy boy has gotten a little out of hand with all this, and it’s time he was taught a lesson. No offense, Jared, but he shouldn’t be bringing home strange men to have sex with me. He shouldn’t be talking about this at bars. He is acting out his fantasies without regard to my safety. I know you’re a nice boy and wouldn’t want to hurt me. But I think Tommy has the wrong idea about how to please a woman. My fault, I know. I have my fantasies and they dovetailed nicely with his tendency towards disrespect for women. Tommy has to be taught something about consequences.”

I had had wildly ambivalent emotions the past three days, running from elation to guilt to fright to anger to passion to humiliation. I was paranoid about the future, worried for my marriage, for my husband, for my son. Was any of this worth three days of very strange but wild sex?

Have I mentioned that I’m a very serene person? I contemplate and cogitate over things. From my bastion of serenity I can see my way down paths that would be closed to me if I allowed the passion of the moment to cloud my vision. And boy did I have a vision. It came to me in a flash, between the passion and the shock.

I like gay men. In my job I deal with a lot of gay men and lesbians. Actually I’m on the Gay and Lesbian Task Force at work, kind of a management liaison. It makes lots of people assume I am a lesbian, but actually I’m the straight and narrowest of heterosexual women: never wanted to be with a woman; didn’t include women in my sexual fantasies (except once or twice as part of a threesome with Danny…in my dreams). But today I had been fucked by a woman and had an orgasm of epic proportions. Go figure.

Anyway, I like gay men. I like to party with them. There is always one of them passing a joint. There is humor in everything at a gay party. I spend the evening laughing whenever I am with a group of gay men. They know how to enjoy life. Strangely, I’m not as comfortable with lesbians. Maybe it’s me. I would prefer to be with straight men rather than lesbians in a non-sexual social situation. But I’d rather be with gay men than straight men in similar situations. Do other people think such things or is it just me?

I liked Jared instantly. Of course, he had agreed to act a part in a rape fantasy, so maybe I should have been a little less welcoming. But he thought he was doing me a favor, so how can I complain about that? He was doing me a favor. Now I saw how I could do him a favor.

Tommy came home several hours later, dead drunk. He stumbled through the kitchen, looked at me with a silly grin, and stumbled on into his bedroom. He flopped onto his bed and I saw that Tommy boy was going to be out for a while. I went into his bedroom and started to work his clothes off of him. He offered no resistance, but no assistance either so it was a difficult task, especially to get his underwear off of his drunken ass. Then I jostled him and rousted him enough that he came slightly out of his drunken stupor.

“Tommy! Tommy! Get up! You’re in the wrong bed. Come on, Tommy. Help me now.” I was grabbing around his chest and trying to force him to stand.

“Wha… What? Bed? What bed?” Tommy was mumbling but at least he moved. I dragged him, carried him, led him to my bedroom and to my own bed.

“Here, Tommy. Lie down and go to sleep.”

Tommy fell head first onto my bed, stark naked and drunk as a skunk. Oh boy was he gonna have fun!

I picked up my cell phone and called Jared.

I heard him pick up. “Hello, Mrs. Holden” He obviously has caller ID.

“Hello, Jared. Tommy is home. He should be down for the count. Let’s give him several hours to sober up. We want him to know what’s happening. Why don’t you come over around eleven o’clock tonight? And Jared? Be ready to party!”

I heard Jared laugh an excited little yelp of a laugh. He was a delightful boy. Tommy is a delightful boy too, but I’m afraid this rape fantasy may have warped his point of view about women. He’s in danger of becoming a real asshole. I keep telling myself that what I have planned is for Tommy’s own good.

I’m a fan of “A Clockwork Orange”. Now I have a chance to apply my very own aversion therapy. When I’m done with Tommy, I’m hoping that he will hate the very concept of rape. Besides, in every day life, Tommy has to learn that paybacks are a bitch.

Tommy woke up slowly. There were bright lights around him. He was in the center of my queen sized bed. He was naked as a jaybird, arranged with his knees tucked under him against his chest, face down on the bed. His hands and his feet were bound by the very same restraints Tommy had installed for my use. Tommy’s turn to learn to deal with restraint.

He moaned. He slowly opened his eyes. He blinked once or twice. Then he felt the wrist restraints. I was sitting on the side of the bed in a light silk robe.

“What the fuck is this? Get me the fuck out of here!” Tommy was agitated already and he didn’t know the half of it.

“Oh, Tommy!” I said. “You’re awake. Good. We didn’t want to start this without you.”

“Start what? What’s going on here? Mrs. Holden let me up!”

“Tommy, sweetheart. Relax and enjoy. Maybe you’ll find yourself liking this.”

With that I stood and dropped my robe to the floor. I was gloriously naked. I scrambled onto the bed and started rubbing my body all over Tommy’s. My tits were on his back making sensuous circles. My hands reached around his waist to capture his flaccid penis.

I gently began by massaging Tommy’s balls with one hand while softly, delicately stroking his cock with the other. Tommy was good at reading my fantasies, getting into my little sex dreams. Could he relax and go with a fantasy designed just for him?

I started kissing his neck, tonguing behind his ear, nibbling his lobes, stroking, fondling his cock. I heard a small moan. I felt a definite upsurge in his groin and that ugly soft little snake started to grow into a rock solid angry piece of man meat. I kept up my assault on this defenseless boy. His hips started to move of their own volition, fucking my hand. His eyes were closed, his breathing quickened. I heard him groan “Oh, Christ!”

He was getting there. Maybe a little too fast. I removed my hand from his balls and slowed the friction on his dick a little bit. With my free hand I reached to the side of the bed and retrieved the KY Jelly, placing a gob on my middle finger. Then I gently started stroking that sensitive little spot between the balls and the anus. Daniel seems to love to be stroked there. So did Tommy.

He had been moving his hips back and forth, but now he was also swiveling his hips a little as well. My finger easily slid up from his balls, right across his ass-crack. My jelly-coated middle finger came in contact with Tommy’s little hole. Tommy’s hips jerked in surprise. But interestingly while his hips flew in the air, instantly they came right back to my finger. Was Tommy applying more swiveling motion now? Was he trying to work the finger in? Maybe. I was willing to let him have it.

I started applying pressure to Tommy’s asshole. The jelly-lubricated digit gained an entrance and went to the first knuckle. Tommy let out a small scream. Was he in pain? Maybe. Did he like it? God, his cock got harder. It got bigger. Tommy was rolling his ass around my finger.

I plunged it on in and began to fuck him with it. The more I fucked him, the more I worked the finger around, enlarging the width of his hole. I let a second finger slip in with it. Tommy was in ecstasy. He was bucking against my fingers, forcing his prick against my fisting hand. I could tell he was ready for a life changing orgasm. Time to introduce him to reality.

I removed my hand from Tommy’s cock, but kept working my fingers in his ass. Without the stimulus on his dick, Tommy dropped back from the very edge of his climax and regained a little control. Still he rocked against my fingers, groaning and panting, never opening his eyes.

That was good (the part about not opening his eyes). If he had opened his eyes, he would have seen a very naked and very aroused Jared Johnson eagerly moving across the room, then knee crawling directly behind Tommy’s lovely little ass. That cock looked a lot bigger than it did this afternoon.

“Tommy”, I said. “Tommy! Listen to me.”

Tommy looked up with a puzzled and pained expression. “What do you want? Why did you stop? Please! Grab my cock. Finish me off, Mrs. Holden. Come on! I can’t wait any longer! Please! Do it!”

Okay. I understand why Tommy liked to hear me beg. It is a bit of a power trip. He was so desperate that my motherly instincts almost took over. I found myself wanting to relieve his pain by sucking him off until his balls turned blue. I really wanted to give him a blow job. Selfish of me, I know when we’re trying to help this kid out of a potentially disastrous world view. I calmed down a bit. Be serene.

“Tommy, you’ve been a bad boy. You’ve got some idea in that head of yours that women like to be raped. That’s not true, Tommy. Women don’t like to be raped. Some women might have safe little non-violent loss of control fantasies, but no woman wants to be raped. “

“I know, Mrs. Holden. I would never rape anyone.” Tommy seemed so sincere with my finger up his ass.

“I hope not, Tommy. I hope not. But just to be sure, we’re going to teach you what being raped feels like.”

I allowed by finger to slip from Tommy’s ass, then nodded to Jared. He started rubbing his cockhead between Tommy’s ass cheeks. Tommy still didn’t know Jared was there. He was in such a state that he hadn’t felt the movement on the bed. I suppose he thought my fingers had returned to his ass, because he started rotating his ass against Jared’s dick. Jared didn’t need any more encouragement than that. With the tip of his cock pressed firmly against Tommy’s asshole, Jared slipped forward and immediately gained a foothold in Tommy’s ass.

Tommy’s eyes flew open as he was inundated with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Jared pressed his advantage. Grabbing Tommy around the waste, Jared worked his dick deeper and deeper into Tommy’s ass. Tommy screamed. Then he looked around and screamed again.

“What the fuck! Get the fuck off of me you fucking fag! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!”

I noticed Tommy’s dick hadn’t lost any of its hardness. Rather it seemed to be even harder. Jared reached around Tommy’s waist and started fondling Tommy’s dick, just as I had done a few minutes earlier.

Jared was sliding out, then driving himself deeper with every penetration. Tommy was screaming, but I saw that he ass seemed to have a mind of its own. It was responding in kind to Jared’s assault. Every time Jared rammed his dick into Tommy’s ass, Tommy seemed to be slamming his ass back onto Jared’s dick.

I’ll admit, this wasn’t exactly what I had planned. What was this? Was my fantasy rape for Tommy one that he already had? He was certainly getting into that fucking, regardless of what he was saying. He was crying now, his breath coming in great gasps.

“Stop! Please stop. Don’t fuck me in my ass! I’m not a fag! Stop it!”

But Jared’s fucking and fondling was getting to the allegedly heterosexual little boy. It was obvious that Tommy was on the verge of that life changing orgasm again. He was crying out, moaning, screaming.

“Stop. Oh, fuck. FUCK! OH FUCK!! FUCK!!”

I hurried to my desk and pulled out my digital camera. In the passion of the moment I had almost forgotten about it. From my position on the side of the bed I could get a perfect picture of Jared’s dick sliding into Tommy’s ass. Just one thing, though.


“Tommy look here”, I said.

Tommy turned his head toward me. His face was contorted in pain and/or passion. I said “Say Cheese”, and snapped a beautifully incriminating photo of an obvious gay fuck with little Tommy boy as the fuckee.

I kept taking pictures, and none too soon, as Jared was reaching escape velocity. He was plowing his dick into Tommy’s ass, plunging deeply, rotating and plunging again. The fuck became brutal. Tommy was still screaming, but he was slamming his ass onto Jared’s dick for all he was worth. Jared’s hand on Tommy’s cock was working the head, then working the shaft, harder, faster. I realized I was getting hot.

Jared screamed his passion as his penis ejaculated into his rubber. Tommy shuddered against Jared’s dick with his back arched. I don’t remember ever watching a man orgasm before as an uninvolved third party. To look at his face you would think that Tommy was in agony. But his dick spewed string after string of sperm several feet onto the bed. If Tommy put his head onto the bed, his face would be covered with his own cum.

Whoops. Tommy’s face dropped to the bed in exhaustion. His mouth fell onto a puddle of his own sperm.

Jared had climaxed, but he remained inside Tommy. His hands were moving over Tommy’s skin. He was feeling his chest, smoothly rubbing his side, grabbing a feel of his ass, making it rotate over his semi-erect dick. He began to murmur endearments into Tommy’s ear.