Satisfying Rachael

Story Info
After the first orgasm, her husband couldn't satisfy her.
5.9k words
3.44
128.1k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael Hamilton and Howard Anderson were married when Rachael was an eighteen-year-old virgin. Rachael's family was strict constructionist religious fanatics and did not believe in sex education.

The day before the wedding her mother told her that men had a penis and they put it in a woman's pee hole after they were married and this made babies. "I make out the grocery list while your father does this," she told Rachael.

"One other thing, Rachael," her mother told her. "Do not let him put his mouth on your pee hole because this is a terrible sin and you will go to hell if he does this."

Rachael was terrified when she and Howard were married. On their wedding night Howard, who loved to eat pussy, kissed his new bride as they lay in bed, fondled her firm youthful breasts, and moved his head down toward her crotch.

Rachael screamed and pulled his head back, telling Howard that this was forbidden.

Howard was not a very aggressive man. His father had deserted his wife and their five children, Howard, the youngest, and four girls.

He had grown up doing pretty much what his mother and sisters told him to do. Some psychologists would call him a passive person. He did not have much of a cock and had discovered that women got little satisfaction from his fucking them but loved to have him eat their pussy. He had become quite an expert pussy eater.

And so Howard, on their wedding night, climbed on Rachael and proceeded to fuck her. Rachael did not know what to expect but was pleased that Howard's little dick, while it hurt when her hymen was broken, did not hurt her after that. In fact, she hardly knew it was there. Her tampons filled her more than did his cock.

So this is what men do, she mused, as Howard shot his puny stream of semen into her, rolled over, and went to sleep.

Rachael, who had no idea just how pretty she was and how sexy her small, but well formed body looked, set up housekeeping while Howard went to work each day.

She had no feelings one way or the other about their sex life. She had been home schooled and very sheltered, having as friends only children of her parents' persuasion.

Howard, on the other hand, was very frustrated. His bride's tight pussy was nice around his cock but he missed eating pussy in the worst way.

He woke up early one morning with a terrific boner and a hunger for pussy so great that he took his courage in his hands and pulled the sheet off himself and Rachael, who was lying on her back with her legs spread open, the way she usually went to sleep after Howard did what he did to her.

Howard's mouth filled with saliva as he looked at his beautiful wife's sexy body, her firm breasts rising high on her chest, little nipples red as ripe strawberries, her silken pubic hair concealing the slit he wanted so fervently to mouth and suck and lick.

Carefully, he crawled to the end of the bed and then pushed himself upward until his head was between her shapely thighs, mouth almost touching her sexy outer lips.

Slowly he moved his hands under her ass. Cupping those firm, tender, virgin globes in his hands, he moved his mouth to the prize he had desired for all these agonizing months.

He inhaled deeply, drawing the scent of Rachael's sweet pussy through his distended nostrils and deep into his lungs, savoring the tangy, pungent odor of her pussy.

Licking his lips, he moved his face forward until his mouth was pressed to her pussy lips. He sighed and closed his eyes as he felt for the first time the soft, rubbery, lips of his bride. His cock jerked and leaked precum onto the sheet as he pressed his mouth to Rachael's pussy lips.

He almost hyperventilated as he opened his mouth and sucked those little pearls past his eager lips. His tongue licked at her lips, the outside, the inside, letting the feel of her fill his mind with joy.

His hands held Rachael's ass in a +firm grip, holding her pussy against his mouth as he inserted his tongue for the first time into her vaginal tunnel.

His breathing became labored as he felt her pussy pull on his tongue, squeezing it, vibrating around it. In and out of her channel went his tongue until he thought he would pass out from the sheer joy of tongue fucking her hot cunt.

More excited than he had been for months, he licked upward between her pussy lips until he found her clit, now peeking out from the inner lips that had hooded it heretofore.

His cock jerked and sent another stream of precum to the sheet as he licked and sucked at this precious prize.

Rachael had squirmed on the bed when he had mouthed her but had settled down as he fucked her pussy with his tongue but now his mouth around her clit excited her and her body took over, her hips rising to push her clit more firmly against his mouth. At the same time her hands, of their own volition, went to the back of his head.

Howard nearly came when he felt her hips rise and her hands touch the back of his head, pulling his mouth more tightly against her sex.

Rachael's head moved from side to side as feelings she had never known until this moment flooded her body. She was dreaming, she knew, because nothing that felt this good could happen when she was awake.

Her eyes were closed and she was breathing more and more rapidly as the first climax she had ever experienced began to flow from her hot pussy throughout her body.

A low moan of pure pleasure escaped her lips as she orgasmed. She thrust her hips upward while her hands pulled Howard's mouth even more tightly to her quaking pussy.

Howard was thrilled at Rachael's response, believing she was awake and finally agreeing to let him suck and lick her, as he had wanted to for months.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he licked and sucker her quivering clit, extending her orgasm as long as possible.

Rachael's body slowed its trembling until she lay quiet once again. She licked her lips and her eyes fluttered open. Her body felt more alive than it had ever felt. She looked around and then downward and saw Howard's head buried between her thighs.

She screamed and clawed at his head, trying to dislodge him from between her thighs but Howard had a firm grip on her ass and held her pussy to his face for dear life.

Rachael cried, the tears streaming down her cheeks, sure she was bound for hell but unable to prevent her descent. She yelled at Howard and begged him to stop but to no avail.

She gave up finally and stopped beating on Howard's head and lay there, quiescent, accepting her fate, letting Howard have his way with her pussy.

Howard was delighted and proceeded to lap and kiss and suck on Rachael's pussy until he once again had her near orgasm. This time he played with her vagina and clit, keeping Rachael on the edge of climaxing, until she was quivering with sexual tension, ready to explode.

Rachael bit her lips, thrilled beyond belief at the pleasure Howard's mouth was producing in her body and aching to have him bring her to another climax like the one she had experienced earlier. At the same time visions of hell filled her mind.

But the pleasure she had experienced pushed the visions of hell aside. Wanting that feeling again, now, she grabbed his head and held his mouth to her pussy as she fucked at his face, raising and lowering her hips, shoving her dripping pussy against his face.

Howard sucked at her clit gently, moving it in and out past his pursed lips, letting the pressure of his lips masturbate her clit while his tongue licked at the tip gently, adding to the sexual tension.

Then the explosion of her second orgasm erupted. Rachael clamped her thighs together against Howard's cheeks, holding his head there as she thrust her pussy against his mouth, her hands behind his head holding his mouth tightly in place.

Waves of sexual release and tension flowed over her body as Howard licked softly at her clit until Rachael was flying on the wings of such delight as she had never felt before.

Her body quivered and her pussy quaked, as it had never done before as the sexual release so long denied her raked her body from head to foot.

She licked her lips as she looked down at Howard's head squashed between her thighs. I want that again, she thought, as she stared at the top of Howard's head.

Swallowing the saliva that filled her mouth she instinctively, pulling from somewhere within her womanly psyche, knew what she needed to do to keep these good feelings coming over and over. She began to use her body to reward and encourage Howard, to enslave him to her newfound sexual needs.

She cooed to him, telling him in a soft, sexy, hoarse voice she did not know she possessed, how much pleasure he had brought her and how much she wanted him to keep pleasuring her, how happy she was that he wanted to please her, and that she had been wrong to deny him the pleasure of sucking and licking her pussy.

Opening her thighs, she raised her ass, still cupped within the grasp of Howard's hands, and rolled her hips, smearing her pussy juices all over Howard's face.

She ran her hands through his head, caressing his scalp, then put her hands behind his head and guided his mouth back to her pussy.

"Yes, Howie, lick and suck me. Make me feel good," she told him as she pushed her pussy against his mouth.

And Howard did. He pulled his hands from her ass and ran them up her body until they were caressing her firm, lovely tits. Fondling them in synch with his thrusting, licking, sucking tongue and mouth, he brought Rachael to orgasm over and over until they were both exhausted.

Only then did Rachael pull him from her cum soaked pussy and guide his cock inside her. It doesn't feel any bigger than his tongue, she thought, but he has earned this moment.

For the first time in their married life Rachael was both satisfied and unsatisfied. Howard's mouth had brought her more sexual excitement and pleasure than she knew existed but his puny cock left her unsatisfied, as she had never felt before.

Until she had experienced the multiple orgasms Howard's mouth brought her she had no real interest in sex. Now she wanted to experience it fully, not just from Howard's mouth. She wanted her pussy filled with cock, not his puny pencil; wanted to feel hot cum pouring into her vagina.

Her mind kept returning to the same theme: there must be bigger cocks than this, she thought. I wonder what it would feel like to have a bigger cock inside me, a cock that would fill me up.

Rachael made friends with the neighbor women as Howard worked. One, Sue Ellen Robertson, a young widow, became a close friend, a confidant she had never had before.

The two of them had coffee each day and began to share even the most intimate of secrets, as women tend to do. Sue Ellen was astounded to learn of her friend's sexual naiveté.

"Gosh, Rachael. I'm sure glad you finally got to have an orgasm but it is a shame Howard has such a small tool. My Jim's cock was a wonderful tool, filled me completely. I haven't found a man since who could."

Rachael was shocked to hear Sue Ellen admit that she was having sex even though she was not married.

Rachael drew Sue Ellen out as the days passed, casually asking her where she met men and what it was like to have sex with a lot of men.

Sue Ellen told her of a club where she went to dance with men who took her to their apartments for sex.

Rachael was intrigued and excited to think that there was a place where she, and she blushed when she thought this, could meet a man with a big cock who could satisfy her hunger to have her pussy filled.

It had become a hunger. She was more and more dissatisfied with Howard's puny cock and she told him she was.

One day after he had eaten her pussy for an hour he discovered he could not get hard.

Rachael, who was no longer the meek little housewife he had married, hissed at him that his little cock had never done much for her but it had at least been something.

"What am I going to do now?" She ranted at him. "Your mouth is nice but I need a cock in my pussy."

She rolled over and closed her eyes, pretending to sleep but her mind was racing a mile a minute. As long as Howard could at least fuck her she had pushed thoughts of strange men's cocks from her mind. Now, however, with Howard suffering from ED, she felt her pussy pulse as she thought about having a man fill her for once.

Howard, who worked as an outside salesman for a manufacturing firm, was gone on selling trips that usually lasted a week once a month. The rest of the time he used the phone at home or at the office and did clerical work as he followed up on the orders he picked up on his trips.

Sue Ellen had urged Rachael to go with her to the club when Howard was out of town. Rachael had resisted her imprecations but now that Howard was impotent she began to rethink the idea.

Rachael continued to berate Howard each night when he failed to get erect. "One of these days, when you are gone on a selling trip I am going to find a man who will fill my pussy with his cock. I need it, Howard. It is not fair that I am denied having a cock in my pussy."

Howard shivered as he listened to Rachael. Thoughts of his wife being fucked by another man filled his mind, tormenting him as he strove to satisfy her with his mouth and fingers stuffed in her pussy. He understood her need and it frightened him to think she would actually follow through on her threat.

The day Howard left for another trip Rachael told Sue Ellen she would go clubbing with her. Sue Ellen picked her up and looked at her askance. "You can't go dressed like that, Rachael. This is not a church social. Don't you have anything sexy to wear?"

Rachael was embarrassed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her sexy body was nowhere to be seen. The two went through her closet and finally settled on a fairly short skirt and frilly blouse.

She rebelled at first when Sue Ellen told her to remove her bra, but agreed the blouse looked sexier that way. It was not see through, but with the bra gone her breasts showed clearly.

Her heart pounding excitedly, Rachael went to the club with Sue Ellen. She did not drink alcohol and Sue Ellen told her to order a Shirley Temple.

The two of them took a table near the dance floor and before long men began to come by and ask them to dance.

Rachael was not much of a dancer, though she and Howard had gone dancing a few times when they were courting. It was exciting the first time a strange man held her close to him as they danced around the floor.

She was a little stiff at first, but the insistent way the man pulled her to his body forced her to relax. Her pussy pulsed when she felt his crotch against her, his stiff cock poking into her. She closed her eyes as she imagined what it would feel like inside her.

Later that evening Sue Ellen whispered to her that the man with whom she had been dancing wanted to take her home. "Is it all right if you take a taxi", she asked Rachael.

Rachael agreed, feeling very excited and continued to dance with a number of men. Feeling bold and sexy, she let herself rub her crotch against them, getting them hard, making assessments as to how big a cock each man had.

She intended to find a cock to fill her pussy but did not find one that night. Several of the man asked her to come home with her but she took a taxi. None measured up. She had no intention of being fucked by a man who was no bigger than Howard in the cock department.

Rachael and Sue Ellen went shopping the next day so that Rachael would have decent clothes to wear to go clubbing.

She bought the sexiest outfits she had ever owned; see through blouses, skirts slit up to her ass, short skirts, off the shoulder blouses, bras with material so thin her nipples showed.

The two them agreed to go clubbing again that night. Men flocked to their table and Rachael was more excited than she had ever been, more so than when she accepted Howard's proposal of marriage.

She danced with a number of men but one excited her more than any of the others. He was a good dancer, had a smooth line of patter, and his cock pressed into her was the biggest she had felt the two nights she had been to the club.

When he asked her to come home with him she agreed, though she told him she could not stay the night and he would have to take her home. "I'm married, Randy," she told him. "I can't be seen coming home in the daylight."

Randy agreed and they went to his place. He poured himself a glass of wine and one for Rachael. She had told him she did not drink but he insisted that the white wine he poured her was not very strong and would taste good.

Rachael took a sip and agreed it was good. It was so good she had two glasses and was a little tipsy by the time she finished the second.

They sat on the couch as they sipped their wine. Randy put his arm around her between sips and pulled her to him. His mouth, soft and open, invited hers and before she realized it she and he were tongue fucking.

Her body stiffened at the first touch of his hand on her thigh, but she relaxed as they continued to kiss. It felt strange to have another man caress her thigh, but exciting also.

Randy, a practiced lover had Rachael's blouse and bra off by the time they finished the second glass of wine. He alternated kissing her neck and chest and finally had his mouth filled with a breast, tongue licking the nipple.

Rachael sighed and held his head in her hands as she leaned back on the couch, pulling his mouth firmly to her breast and nipple. It felt so damn exciting to have him suck on her breasts and tease her nipple with his tongue all the while his hand was between her thighs, fingering her pussy through her panties.

Randy was getting more and more excited himself. This sexy lady had him hard most of the night and his cock was raging as he fingered her pussy and sucked on her tits.

He pulled off his clothes as Rachael lay back on the couch. Carefully he removed her skirt, pantyhose, and panties, delighted at the sight of her silky bush and pouty pussy lips.

Rachael was feeling mellow after the wine, her body tingling at the sight of Randy's eight inches of hard meat laying flat against his stomach. She licked her lips as she imagined how it was going to feel to have him inside her.

Randy lay on her gently, kissing her, licking her neck, and chest and breasts, then her tummy, and finally, his head between her open thighs, kissing and licking her hot pussy.

"Ummmm. That feels so good, Randy," she cooed to him, her hands caressing his scalp, as she raised and lowered her hips, pressing her hot pussy against his mouth.

Randy licked and sucked on her clit until Rachael orgasmed. Not as good a pussy eater as Howard, she thought, but that is not why I am here.

The preliminaries over, as Randy considered pussy eating, he positioned himself above Rachael and, taking his hard cock in his hand, he rubbed the head against her dripping pussy lips.

"Take it easy, Randy," Rachael told him. "You are a lot bigger than my husband."

Randy nodded and fed his cock into her inch by inch, pulling it out after each insertion, letting her juices lubricate him, until he was buried in her quivering vagina.

Rachael bit her lower lip as Randy thrust himself into her, grateful that he was being gentle with her. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him when she felt the last inch inserted into her willing pussy.

Breaking the kiss, she told him." God. That feels so good, Randy. I needed that."

Randy began to fuck her slowly, letting the sexual tension build. He fought to control himself because Rachael's near virgin pussy was so tight around his cock.

Rachael, for her part, used her vagina like she had never used it before. She had learned to play with Howard's puny cock in order to get some sensation from his fucking her and had become an expert at manipulating her pussy around a cock.

12