Satisfying Samantha Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

Sammy was heaving against the counter now, her body thrashing against the granite. I pushed a finger into her stretching hole and frigged her slowly as my mouth went back to work on her swelling clit.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Sammy growled, "That feels so goddamn good...don't you stop!"

Her passionate instruction made me carry on with vigor as I continued sucking on her clit, while my finger pulsed in and out of her moist entrance.

"You want another finger?" I asked.

"Yes!" was the reply, as I pushed my middle finger deep inside, joining it with my index finger, already entrenched.

With two fingers now moving in and out of her with ease, I focused oral action on her asshole now, licking her tight opening with my anticipating tongue. I flicked it across her rosebud, maintaining a hold of her vaginal walls with my fingers. Her juices were flowing so quickly now, that each motion of my hand inside her made a slurping sound with my probing action. Her ass looked so tight and inviting, that I wanted to stick my tongue right up her hole and inside her. She obliged and with her free hand, she pulled her ass cheek apart a bit so that I could have deeper access.

I swirled eagerly around her taint now, lapping up against the grain of her luscious folds and valleys. I wanted her bad and she knew it. From the ways that her body shook on the counter, my thinking was that she wanted me badly as well.

Pretending not to notice her growing passion, I removed my fingers from her mouth and circled them on, around and over her firm breast, giving special attention to the rock hard nipple, as it protruded tightly against the fabric of her dress.

Sammy breathed hard now, asking me how she tasted.

I paused and looked up at her writhing body. "You taste like heaven." And then, I continued on rubbing her breasts, frigging her pussy and licking her taint. She was on fire now, her pussy thoroughly soaked and her breathing was erratic. Sammy sighed continuously as I progressed, trying to get her off before even getting on her. Now that both of my hands were free (and so were hers), I pulled her labia back and stretched it open as her legs spread even wider for me. I licked her outer folds once more from side to side and then forced my tongue deep into her entrance. Sammy immediately yelped and I fucked her with my tongue a bit, pushing it in and out of her, relishing her salty musk scent and flavor. When I pushed a wet finger up into her asshole, she really went ballistic, spewing all sorts of incoherent notions.

I stood up, knowing that she was ready for my entrance and held my softening dick in my hand.

"Are you ready, Sammy?" I teased, offering my cock in hand to her as she peered down.

"Yes, fuck me, damn it!" Sammy gritted through her teeth.

I slapped my cock against the folds of her opening, to tease her a bit more and to get him back to life a bit. I was so focused on warming Sammy up, that I lost quite a bit of my hard-on.

Sammy moaned and threw her head back in ecstasy as I maneuvered my hardening member in line with her tight entrance. Holding it at the base, I watched with eye-opening excitement as I pushed my helmet head into her welcoming slit. Since I was still not as hard as I would have liked, I hesitated a bit, watching her reaction as I pulled back from her and pushed forward again, brushing my head against her labia.

"Get him in!" Sammy glared.

"I have to get him hard again," I explained.

"Here," Sammy took my cock and jerked me, giving me a quick hand job, growing new life into my floundering member. Next she pulled my balls, milking them to awareness while her primal breathing continued.

Sammy inched her ass to the edge of the counter and braced her back against the backsplash of the counter. She then spread her legs and brought her hands around from behind her magnificent body and pulled her labia open with both hands, spreading her opening wide, I saw nothing but shimmering pink as her juices dripped without pause from within.

"You like what you see?" Sammy heaved.

"Yeah, you're fucking hot!" I sneered.

"Now, put that monster in me and fuck me," Sammy commanded.

My cock was back to rock hard status and I had to push down on him a bit to get him in alignment with Sammy's hole. I pushed against her, holding the base of my penis and slipped immediately into the depths of her awaiting pussy. I brought myself out and hesitated and then pushed him back inside, reveling the sight of my staff plunging her quietly. I did this a few more times, giving Sammy an evil tease as my dick slipped into her and then retracted.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" Sammy yelled, growing frustrated.

"Babe, of course I am!"

"Then fucking nail me, you bastard!"

That was all the coaching I needed, as I pushed myself against her. Sammy was still holding her slippery lips open for me. I took one last look and guided my prick towards her one last time. I watched it get swallowed quickly as I held the base of my cock and pushed my way inside of her. My cock felt every quivering fold of flesh as I glided deep into her well, watching it disappear into her pleasure pot. Immediately her pussy walls surrounded me and pulsated against its welcomed visitor, as I began moving in and out of her with ease.

"God, babe, you feel so good."

"I love your cock in me," Sammy whispered, her frustration subsiding a bit.

I braced my hands against the edge of the counter top and looked down, watching my hard cock slipping in and out of Sam's tightness. She was so wet that my cock made audible noises when it dove into her.

Sammy threw her head back again, her pony tail flailing helplessly with the snap of her motion. She looked down at the action happening in between her legs and then looked up at me, her brilliant green eyes glowing with possessive quality. She licked her lips between her heavy breaths as I moved.

"You like watching, don't you?" Sammy sighed, aware and alert.

"You know it," I huffed, trying to maintain my course without blowing my load too soon.

"Fuck me," Sammy instructed, pulling her legs around my torso, her heels dug into the small of my back as my thrusts kicked into higher speed. Sammy grabbed onto my ass now as I thundered in and out of her. "That's it...oohh...that's it! Fuck me!"

I was now steaming into her like a damn train engine, pulling myself back and slamming back at her now. My well oiled cock was slipping in and out of Sammy's tight wet hole with calculated precision. I felt myself come close to the edge while again I did my best to delay the inevitable.

Sammy latched on to me and screamed in pleasure as I continued rocketing in and out of her. I brought my hands up from the counter and pushed her legs back, giving me greater room to maneuver as my thrusting continued. Next, I pushed a free finger into Sammy's mouth where she sucked on it again, greedily. I removed the finger, licked it myself, giving it some lubrication and shoved it into her asshole.

Sammy writhed in pleasure as I continued slamming in and out of her. Her ass muscles gripped my invasive finger and she went over the top, as I moved my finger in and out of her tight anus in time with my thrusting pelvic action.

"Ooh, right there...oooh, yes! Fuck, yes!"

A few more pumps and twists of my finger and Sammy's body jolted. She looked up at me and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling herself towards me, she glared deeply into my eyes and announced, "I think I'm going to...ooh, yes, yes! Fuck, yeah! Oh, my God...fuck!" She couldn't finish her sentence as her orgasm overtook her frail body and her pussy spurted stream after stream of female juice, soaking me and my cock instantly.

Seeing this marvelous sight and hearing Sammy cum hard in a way that I hadn't seen yet, brought me to the edge immediately.

"My turn!" I yelped, feeling my balls twitch with eagerness.

"No, wait!" Sammy snapped pushing back at me.

"What's the matter?" I growled, "I was just about to cum, damn it!"

"It's time for the other hole," Sammy sighed, "I want you to fuck my ass."

"Oh yeah, baby," I agreed, pulling out of her depths. My cock was pulsating like mad now, with a mind of its own, frustrated that it had not spewed yet.

Sammy slid off the counter and skipped over to the sink, where she hopped up next to the basin and turned on the water.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I wondered, "Weren't we going to finish?"

"Yep. Just a minute, lover," Sammy explained, "I need to freshen up a bit," smiling devilishly.

When the water had gotten warm, she removed the detachable water hose and doused herself with the water. As the water saturated her dress, it looked like wet paper against her skin as the dress clung tightly to her form, exposing her body better than any wet T-shirt contest could ever do. She moved the water over her front as her breasts with her perky nipples were exposed immediately through the wet material. I could not believe what I was seeing as she moved the hose across her vagina and rinsed herself clean. She licked her lips like a porn model as the spigot moved elegantly over and around her, soaking her in the process. She sighed and sneered at me as the scene continued. As quickly as the teasing started, it was over, as she turned the water off, jumped back onto the floor and turned away from me, pinning herself against the counter top, flaunting her tight wet ass.

"Now, are you ready to drill my ass?" Sammy asked inquisitively, her eyes beckoning me to approach her.

"Hell, yeah!" I responded with out hesitation, "But what do we do about lube?"

"There's some olive oil in a flask by the stove," Sammy pointed to the right.

I followed her finger and immediately located the oil. I practically ran to it like a fumbling school boy, running after his runaway dog. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing as I popped the top of the flask open and turned to rush back to Sam's inviting ass.

Peeling the saturated dress from her ass, I pulled the clinging fabric from her round, sexy curves and admired her firm ass as I applied a generous amount of oil to my shaking hand. Sam spread her legs apart for me and took hold of one of her ass checks and pulled it back, exposing her tight rosebud opening. I slipped a finger into her opening and worked it in and out while applying another amount to my subsiding cock. Thank God Sam had wet herself down a bit, giving me time to prolong my impending ejaculation. I worked another finger into Sam's tight box as she moaned. I knelt down to again worship her and her tight ass.

"Feel okay?" I asked.

"Feels incredible." Sammy whispered. She turned her head to watch me from behind, as I continued on, pushing my fingers into her and pulling them out, working her ass loose.

"I wish I could watch what you're doing," Sammy sighed as I moved my fingers in and out of her a little bit easier now.

"It looks amazing," I offered, "Your little asshole is so tight, it forms around my fingers and flexes as I push. As your ass adjusts, it opens a bit and allows room for bigger things to come." I grinned as her glance met mine. She smiled in return.

"Your cock is the perfect size. Anything smaller and I wouldn't feel it. Anything bigger and I probably couldn't take it."

"You ready for another finger?" I asked, realizing that her ass was opening up nicely.

"Uh, huh," Sammy breathed.

I slid another finger into her and her body twitched as her she caught her breath.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just feels so full," Sammy sighed again.

I began to stroke my fingers in and out of Sammy's strong hold now, coaching her to relax her ass muscles a bit. I could feel my cock coming back to life again.

"I bet you wanna cum." She asked.

"In the worst way, baby."

"Okay, just work my ass open a bit more, and then you can put your cock in there, okay?"

The anticipation of plowing into Sam's ass made me spring back into gear as I did exactly what she said and continued to move my fingers in and out of her little brown hole. Her ass gripped my fingers and held fast, as I forced them gently in and back out, watching her gripping skin pull and push against my probing motions.

"God, your fingers feel so good!"

"Wait 'til I get my cock in there."

"I know, I can't wait," Sammy squealed.

"Fuck, you are so tight. I don't think I'll ever get over how tight you are."

"You wanna know how good it feels?" Sammy asked watching for my reaction.

"Sure."

"Grab the oil," Sammy instructed, motioning for the bottle. I picked it up and gave it to her. Like a pro, Sammy had poured a generous amount of oil onto her hands and she instructed me to stand up and come closer. I removed my fingers from her tight grip and did what she said, standing behind her. She wrapped an arm around me and felt for my ass.

"You can't see what you're doing. Here, let me help." I grabbed a hold of her searching hand and pushed her finger against my asshole.

"This might hurt a little," Sammy warned.

"Just show me," I answered confidently.

Sammy pressed her finger into me and I felt her finger stretch up into my own anus. I had never felt anything like it and it was strange. She began to move it in and out, similar to what I was doing to her and it was weird, but I knew that I could get used to it.

"What do you think, babe?" Sammy asked.

"It's very weird, but it feels good in a strange way," I responded.

As her finger moved in and out of my ass, I was so concentrated on her movements that I forgot briefly about her.

"Hey, hello there?" Sammy giggled.

"Oh, sorry."

"Where did you go? Are you going to fuck my ass or what?" Sammy coolly asked.

With Sam's finger in my ass, I pushed my digits back into hers and slowly worked her tight hole open again. With each pass, I could feel her muscles more relaxed and it became easier for me to slide my fingers into her.

Before I could even ask, Sammy turned and said, "I think I'm ready for your cock now."

I pulled my fingers out of Sam's backdoor and pushed her against the counter top again, slithering my body up against hers. I fumbled for my elongated cock, glad that it was relatively hard. As I pushed firmly against her, Sam's finger dug deeper into my ass and her probes stroked my prostate, sending insurmountable pleasure through my loins, up my back and down my legs.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Your finger feels awesome!"

"I thought you'd like it," Sammy cooed, "Now are you ready to get that monster in my little ass?"

"You bet," I replied, grabbing hold of the base of my dick, I pushed it against her lubricated ass cleft and watched it disappear between her folds.

"Just give me a few more pushes to get him harder and then I'll need your help getting him in. It's really slippery back here."

I pushed a few more times against Sam's globes, hardening my cock, reading him for entry and Sammy pulled her globes apart, revealing her loosened hole. Her asshole was amazing, stretched and loose. Her dark cavern behind her opening looked perfect and inviting. I pulled my cock up and tapped it against the outer rim of her open hole.

"That's it. Get him in there." Sammy sighed, "I want to feel every inch."

Sammy pulled her finger from my ass and brought it around to hold her other ass cheek aside. Seeing Sammy bent over the counter like this, pulling her ass open for me gave a whole new definition to alluring positioning.

I eagerly took hold of my throbbing cock and pushed it straight into her gasping asshole. Her muscles accommodated and took my force, guiding me deep inside with each twitching motion.

"Oh, yeah!" Sammy howled, "Your cock feels so fucking good!"

I pressed against her further, feeling my member slip even deeper inside of her as she eagerly took every inch of my hard cock inside her dirt hole.

"Fuck, that feels good!" I growled, watching my dick disappear into her slenderness.

"I'm glad you like my tight hole," Sammy whispered, gritting her teeth and smiling with pleasure at the same time, "Now fuck my little ass and dump your load deep inside me, okay?" She looked at me and the passion in her eyes burned into mine as I continued to push into her. Pulling back, her ass muscles gripped my length tighter than ever as I relished in the tightness of her ass.

Pushing back into her, she asked, "You want me to stick my finger back into you?"

"Yeah," I breathed, feeling my climax coming on in the short distance.

I felt Sammy's finger enter my ass again with force as she probed for my prostate again. I felt my muscles inside grip against her finger eagerly as she worked it in and out of my asshole.

Meanwhile, I began to take her ass faster now, sliding my throbbing cock in and out of her tight-gripping ass, feeling her body respond to my primal strides. Sam's body twitched under mine as I hammered into her ass, pulling out slowly and then pushing back into her with lustful desire.

"Ah, feels...so...fucking...good!" Sammy called out, gritting her teeth.

"Yeah, your ass is tight!" I continued, shuddering, my balls were slapping against the cleft of her pretty pussy now, as my cock thundered away inside of her.

Sammy pushed hard against my prostate now and I shuddered, my body loosing control over just about every thought and action now. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt my head snap back against its base. A few more pumps, and it was soon to be over.

"Here it comes!" I yelled, my cock revolting and twitching, it dumped a large amount of cum deep into her ass. I continued to push and pull inside of her, as I pulled on her pony tail, pulling her head back to me.

"You like that, you like me coming in your asshole?" I screamed.

"Yes, fuck me!" Sammy hissed.

I thundered into her, my cock spasm beginning to end. I felt completely drained of all energy as I pulled out of her and watched my newly released cum drip out of her gaping ass hole.

"Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed.

"I wish I could fuck you all day, Sam," I gasped.

"Today, you can, and I hope you will," Sam sighed, turning to face me and kiss me.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12