Saturday Foursome with Young Steve

Story Info
Steve brings his girlfriend for a videotaping session.
6.1k words
4.33
74.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some readers complained that Part 1 of this story was too short. So I expanded on it and came up with this Part 2. Part 3 will shortly follow.

*

A couple of months after the sex session with Steve and my wife, the kids were off to summer camp and Jan and I were spending a quiet evening at home. Right out of the blue, Jan asked me, "Remember when we had that young guy Steve over?"

Oh, oh, I thought. "Yeah." Boy did I remember! I had been thinking about that almost every day since.

"Well, Jimbo, was that enough for you, or do you want a rematch?"

"What are you cooking up?"

She looked annoyed. "Think about it. The kids are gone for three weeks. I thought it would be a good chance to call Stevie over and let you have another go at him. And I think he's kind of cute. I loved watching his face when he came in your mouth."

"Were you watching his face when he came in your pussy?"

"Yeah," she sighed dreamily. "He was so sweet."

"Do you want to get him over again?" I hoped she was going to say, "Yes."

"Why not?" she said. "It was fun, and you know damn well you liked it. You should have seen your face when I kissed his cum into your mouth." she said with a smug grin.

I didn't know what my face looked like then, but right now I felt it turning red. I got up and went into the kitchen and poured myself a stiff drink, tossed it down, and shuddered. I stood there a moment until I felt the booze soak in, and then returned to the living room and said, "Sure, call him over. This time I'll watch your face."

Jan laughed delightedly. Then her face became shrewd. "You know Jimbo, we have a pretty good video camera...."

My mind filled in the rest of it. "Good idea," I said.

"This time, Jim, I'll stay out of it and just film you two. Maybe he'll let you fuck him in the ass." she said hopefully.

I hadn't thought of that, but the idea excited me.

"Or he could fuck you in the ass," she went on, naughtily.

That idea had less appeal.

"Do you think he'll go along with the camera bit, Jan"

"Well, we can invite him over and see if he will. If he won't, you'll still have him all to yourself. Mostly. I'd like just a little for me ."

"I never thought the mother of my children would turn into a slut," I said, jokingly self righteous.

"And you just love it, my cock sucking husband," she said, groping my hard cock.

"Well, hell, Baby, call him."

She was on the phone while I had another drink in the kitchen.

She came into the kitchen and poured a drink for herself.

"Well?" I said.

"It seems Stevie has a girlfriend now."

"Aw shit!" I said.

Jan laughed. The joke was on me, but I didn't get it.

"He asked if it would be all right if he brought her along."

A million pornographic images flashed through my mind. Me and Steve. Me and Steve's girlfriend. Me and Steve and Steve's girlfriend. Jan and Steve's girlfriend. With all that going on in my head, I automatically moved behind Jan as she was sipping her drink, cupped her breasts and ground myself against her ass. She spun around and told me to save my ammunition for when our guests arrived.

Then Jan said, "You know, Jimbo, I never told you about my roommate in college. She was a dyed in the wool lesbian and she seduced me. I wonder if Stevie's girlfriend would play with me?"

"I hope so, Jan. I've always wanted to watch two women get it on."

"You are a fucking pig, Jimbo"

"And don't you just love it."

We laughed together.

It seemed like forever, but twenty minutes later, the doorbell chimed. Jan went to the door while I checked the beer supply in the fridge and looked through the cabinets for some munchies or something. I found enough chips and pretzels and if it wasn't enough, I could drive out and get more. Now I had to greet our guests.

Steve and his girl were seated together on the sofa. He was in blue jeans as before with a light colored sport shirt. He didn't appear nervous as he had the first time. Our eyes met and smiled.

His girlfriend was dressed in a pleated skirt and a white blouse, no jewelry. It looked like the only makeup she wore was a slash of dark red lipstick that looked good against her glossy, nearly-to-the-waist brunette hair. A pretty girl, she looked as innocent as a fluffy kitten. Nice legs, too. She seemed at ease but had an air of reserve. Steve introduced her as, "Ellen."

Jan asked if they would like something; soft drinks or adult drinks. A few moments later we had our refreshments in hand and were talking get acquainted talk. Steve and Ellen were living together. Ellen was nineteen and had one year of college under her belt. It came out that Steve had just turned twenty-two. Ellen was studying history and costume design, specifically for the motion picture industry. Steve said they had no plans to marry; living together offered a big saving of expenses, such as rent, and they were compatible sex partners which was a great "convenience."

Steve knew our story but Ellen seemed interested, so Jan told her about us and the kids and some of the challenges of our early days together. She even showed her pictures of the kids as babies and and as they were as of a month ago. Ellen seemed genuinely interested; she studied the pictures and made complimentary remarks--even asked a few questions. Jan and Ellen were instant buddies.

Our guests were on their second drink of scotch when Jan told Steve she wanted to make a video while "you guys do your thing." Steve seemed pleased with the idea, but Ellen had something to say about it.

Here first concern was with "lighting the scene." Her second concern was how she would fit in if it was only going to be two guys having sex. She wanted in on the action.

Jan told her that she planned to film guy-guy scenes first and the girl-girl scenes. Later, she would film "mixed" scenes.

Ellen's eyes lit up at the mention of "girl-girl scenes. She said that in her studies, she had learned the some of the basics of cinematography and directing.

Ellen wanted to see our video camera and what "lights" we had.

We had bought a video camera to record birthday parties, school events the kids were involved with, and other things like that. The silver tongued salesman convinced us we needed other things like tripods and lights and reflectors. We used the camera a couple of times and then forgot it and all the other stuff that came with it.

As Jan dug it out of an upstairs hall closet, Ellen looked the camera over and read the little instruction book that came with it.

There was nothing for Steve and I to do but get out of the women's way and go downstairs and have another drink. Steve sat on one end of the sofa and I sat on the other end. We talked about what we were going to do in front of the camera.

Steve said he loved it when he came in my mouth and I told him his cum tasted good. But this time, I told him, I wanted to suck his balls and lick his asshole for a nice long time. Steve said he wanted to do the same for me.

Before long we had set our drinks down and were sitting close to each other. I studied his young face as he told me he would love getting fucked by a real cock. Ellen had a strapon that she had used on him several times. I asked him how he liked it.

"The first time, Jim, it hurt like hell, until we bought some lube and used that instead of spit. Then it was all right. But I got a feeling that a real cock would feel much better."

We both held our hand over each others hard bulge. I was thinking that Steve was actually pretty, Put a woman's wig on him and he could pass for a girl. I leaned closer to him and then Steve pulled me to him and kissed me hard on the lips; a thrill passed through me when I felt his tongue enter my mouth. This was hotter than I would ever had believed. Steve's lips were soft and eager. I thought if we kept this up, I would cum in my pants; I broke the kiss and we stared at each other, breathing hard.

Jan called from upstairs. "Come on you two. It's show-time!"

Steve and I went up the stairs and into the bedroom. There were lights set up in different places, including the one that looked like a silver umbrella. Jan and Ellen had removed their clothes. Jan was stark naked and holding a clipboard; Ellen, who had a very generous endowment of pubic hair was wearing stockings and a garterbelt. I would have bet money she wore pantyhose. Both Steve and I were sporting throbbing hardons.

The girls had been working hard, moving and moving again the lights Their bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat and they each had a rivulet of sweat between their breasts. There was a faint, tantalizing smell of "woman" in the air.

"Ellen seems to know a lot about this stuff Jimbo," said Jan, gesturing with her clipboard hand to the lighting set up.

"Well, just some basic stuff," Ellen said modestly. "The trick is having enough light for the crotch shots without making everything else look washed out. We're ready now, if you two are."

Steve and I started to take our clothes off and were stopped by Ellen. "What I think would be better is if I shot you two entering the room. You pause right there," she pointed to the floor. I saw a strip of white adhesive tape from the medicine cabinet stuck to the carpet a couple of feet inside the door. "...and you, Jimmy--have your arm around Stevie's waist--say something like, 'we can relax in here, Steve.'

"Then you both go to the bed and sit on the edge of it and kiss. Use a lot of tongue, both of you. Make it wet. While you guys are kissing, you both run your hands all over each other, and then start taking each others clothes off. Don't rush it.

"Since you're the older man, Jimmy, it would be more natural if you started by sucking Stevie's cock. Now, this is just a suggestion, but it would look good if you didn't swallow when Stevie cums. Hold it in your mouth and have only the tip of his cock in your mouth when he's cumming. Just open your lips a little and let the white stuff run down his shaft. After that, just do what you guys feel like doing. Just take your time with everything. Forget about the camera. That's my job. I'll be moving around with the camera. Don't pay any attention to me, and do not look at the camera at any time. Any questions?"

The way she spelled everything out reminded me of a particular sergeant when I was in the army.

All I wanted to do was give Steve a simple blowjob or two. Now all of a sudden I'm the star of a porno movie in my own bedroom. One side of me was eager to roll around in bed with this pretty, twenty-two year old kid; the other side found the whole thing embarrassing. How else should I feel, a middle age family man, sucking a young guy's dick while his girlfriend films it and my wife watches everything, taking notes. I was almost out of the mood for this.

But the prospect of seeing my wife sweating up the sheets with a nineteen-year-old lovely girl, and with Steve, kicked my sex drive back into gear. Yeah, I was ready to go.

Steve and I walked a few steps down the hall and turned around. I put my arm around his waist and heard him take a deep breath. We walked to the bedroom and stopped at the tape. The lights came on and the extra wattage hit us like a blast.

Jan was in the bedroom seated at her dressing table, legs crossed, clipboard at the ready. She was "out of the frame" as Ellen put it. Ellen herself was well inside the room, down on one knee, aiming the camera up at us.

I looked at Steve and said, "We can be more comfortable here, Steve." Then we went to the bed and sat on the edge of the mattress.

I took Steve into my arms and began kissing him deeply and he kissed back just as deeply. In my peripheral vision I could see Ellen, moving ghost-like. She had the camera aimed at our mouths, obviously. A little self-consciousness started to creep in and was promptly kicked out when I felt Steve's tongue exploring the depths of my mouth.

He started undoing the buttons of my shirt and I did the same with him. We took about three times longer to get our clothes off than we would if we weren't following Ellen's directions.

When we were naked, I eased Steve to the center of the bed, and covered him with my body. At that moment lust took over completely. I forgot all about Ellen and Jan and the camera. I was consumed with a need to taste and feel and smell Steve and to hear him moan as my lips caressed every inch of his slender firm body.

I licked his face and neck, sniffed his armpits deeply, and licked them too. When I sucked his nipples, Steve moaned and put a hand on the back of my head. I felt our cocks grinding together while I sucked his nipples. A thin stream of my saliva lead away from one nipple and disappeared over the side of his chest. In the heat of the moment, nothing tasted better that Steve's skin and nipples. When I moved lower down on his chest I saw that his wet nipples were more red than their original brown and they were stiffly erect.

When I reached his cock, I buried my nose in his pubic hair and delighted in the smell of young man's crotch, taking my time to inhale my fill of it. When I licked his balls, he rolled backward, bringing them into full view along with his pink smooth asshole.

I made a pig of myself sucking his hairy balls. I had to pause a couple of times to pick a pubic hair from my tongue. When my tongue touched his pink hole, Steve breathed, "Ahh, yeah!" There was a bitter taste at first, but it quickly disappeared as I lapped hungrily at his hole. I could hear the wet sounds my tongue made as I licked him and a drool of my saliva fell from the crack of his ass and formed a wet spot on the sheet.

I wet my middle finger in my mouth and watched it slide into his hole. Steve moaned in pleasure, and moaned again when I took his cock into my mouth. At first there was a mild sweat-salt taste, which I swallowed away, and the taste of his cock, which was different and even more exciting than the taste of his chest and nipples and belly.

As I sucked his cock and savored it, I held my finger deep in his ass. At intervals, I swallowed small, salt-like tastes of precum, a tantalizing precursor of the big mouthful of his semen.

Instead of the premature ejaculation he had the first time I sucked him, Steve was lasting a good, long while. He moaned and gasped from time to time and it was a toss-up who was enjoying this blowjob more; he or I.

Just as my jaw was beginning to get sore, Steve started huffing. His hips arched up and his anal sphincter clenched around my finger. I moved my head up until I held only the head of his cock in my mouth. I felt and tasted the forceful jets of his sperm as each one skidded across my tongue. As excited as I was, I remembered Ellen's instructions to hold his load in my mouth.

Steve's young body relaxed and his asshole released its grip on my finger. I held in that position for a few moments, rolling his thick cum around on my tongue, savoring its fresh taste. Then I relaxed my lips a little and let his near virginal semen drain from my mouth and run down his shaft in a uniform white coating. At that instant I heard one of the women inhale sharply. I knew they were watching the blowjob closely and it must have had a dramatic effect when they saw his white juice slide down his shaft.

I raised up and rolled my head to get the crick out of my neck. Steve's hard cock was directly below me and I took a moment to gaze at it. A tiny white drop of cum fell from my chin and disappeared into his pubic bush. Once again I lowered my head and licked Steve's cock and balls until all traces of his semen were gone. Then I fell atop Steve and we both moaned as I kissed him deeply.

After some time passed, as Steve passively accepted my kisses, I sensed that Steve had had enough for a while, and I rolled off of him. I saw Ellen with the camera and thought how odd she looked aiming the camera wearing nothing but a garter belt and nylons. Suddenly her smallish nipples appealed strongly to me and I closed my eyes, shutting her out.

I wanted to dwell on the sexual satisfaction I was feeling. It was as if I had just orgasmed myself, instead of bringing Steve to his climax. It was puzzling, but I was too content for now to dwell on it.

"Lights Jan," Sergeant Ellen ordered. The big photography lights went out. and the bedroom seemed dark until my eyes adjusted to the normal lighting level in the room.

"Damn Jimbo," Jan said. "That was HOT. I came watching you blow him. Mm, wow!"

"You came? Just watching?"

"Yeah. When I saw Steve's cum slide out of your mouth and run down his cock, I just lost it. Oh baby, thank you!" And she kissed me hard on my cum damp lips, slipped her tongue in a few moments and then backed away with a big smile. "I could taste him in your mouth. Stevie, save a little of that stuff for me." Steve shot me a crooked grin.

Ellen said, looking at Jan's clipboard, "That went pretty well, an hour and twelve minutes and I think we can use most of it after editing. Why don't we take a break? I could use something cold to drink." We all could and we all trooped naked, or nearly so, down the stairs.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed four cans of beer from the fridge and passed them around. Steve was tucked into a corner of the sofa with Ellen curled up against him. I took the other end of the sofa and Jan was seated in an easy chair facing us.

Jan and Ellen were talking excitedly about the blowjob scene, and gradually began talking about blowjobs in general. It was a new erotic experience for me to hear women talking about the dicks they sucked and the various techniques they had developed. It was as if Steve and I were not in the room. This was "women only" talk. I had never heard Jan or any other woman talk so candidly about the fine points of sucking cock. Steve and I listened in silence, both of us in a state of arousal, idly stroking our dicks.

"The first time I tasted cum," said Ellen, "it was so awful I almost threw up."

"Me too, honey," sympathized Jan. "I didn't like it at all and I dreaded the next time my boyfriend would want me to blow him again."

"Oh, I dreaded it too. But the next time wasn't nearly as bad. It made me really hot to realize I was in complete control of my boyfriend while I was sucking him. He was actually helpless."

"Yeah, Ellen," said Jan laughing. "I know the feeling of control. And I just love it when they start grunting and groaning and turning into jelly. After I gave my third blowjob, the taste of cum didn't bother me and then i actually got to like it no matter whose cock I was sucking."

I wasn't shocked to hear my wife talking about sucking other guys' dicks. She often liked to talk about her history of cock sucking, but I had never heard her talk about it like this. Both women traded stories in graphic detail about the different sizes and shapes and textures and smells of penises, and which they preferred.

By the third round of beers they had gotten into getting their pussies eaten. I looked over at Steve. His cock was deflated and he yawned. Then I yawned. Jan yawned after I did, causing Steve and I to yawn again. And then Ellen yawned and stretched. The clock on the wall said 1:30 AM. Jan and I normally were asleep, or nearly so, at eleven.

And, with the satisfaction I had from sucking Steve's cock, and despite the titillation of the women's dirty talking, I was ready for bed and it looked to me like the others were, too. I stood up and announced I was going to bed. Steve got to his feet and I said I'd show him the guest room.

Jan and Ellen said they'd be up in a minute.

I got Steve settled in and then slipped between the sheets in my own bed. I turned out the lights and turned on the small reading lamp that Jan kept on her side of the bed. I lay there with the back of my head cradled in my hands, eyes closed and replaying in my head, the blowjob I had given Steve.

12