Saturday Matinee

Story Info
Moviegoer finds an unexpected twist to Saturday matinee.
1.5k words
3.8
42.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

COPYRIGHT BY TRENDYREDHEAD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DO NOT COPY OR REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

*

Have you ever had one of those moments when you wondered how you got so lucky? This past weekend held one of those for me. I'm still caught in that state of "was it real, or did I just dream the whole thing?"

It was a rainy Saturday, so my plans for yard work went down the drain, so to speak. The forecast hadn't called for rain, so I didn't have anything planned as a back-up, and I decided I might as well go to the movies and catch The DaVinci Code to see what all the fuss was about.

While I was waiting in line to buy my overpriced milk duds and cherry coke, I noticed a woman and her husband in front of me. Well, I assumed he was her husband. I never did get a look at her left hand. Normally I don't pay much attention to anyone at the theater, but there was something about her that caught my attention. She wasn't beautiful – rather ordinary looking, to be honest, but there was something about her... She was wearing a long pale blue sundress that was kind of dated, and it buttoned down the front. She seemed to be furtively looking for someone, which struck me as odd. The guy she was with was a decent looking chap, although he did seem to be a little detached from what was going on around him. He was more interested in the enormous bucket of popcorn he was holding than the woman he was with. Maybe she was waiting for a friend? Hard to say.

As I neared the concession counter, I noted a rather rugged looking guy in jeans and a faded T-shirt standing to one side, watching the sundress lady. Normally that wouldn't have seemed like a big deal, but given that she had seemed to be looking for someone, of course I started wondering if she might have been looking for him. Just then, I noticed that he caught her eye, and she gave him a small, secret smile. Well, now, this was certainly interesting.

Armed with my milk duds and cherry coke, I made my way to the theater, which was less crowded than I had expected, given the publicity and talk of protesters. But, given the construction going on just down the hall from the theater I had been directed to by a pimply-faced usher, I suppose it wasn't all that surprising. There was a lot of construction dust and mess, so it stood to reason that a lot of people may have just gone to a different theater, preferring not to deal with the inconvenience of remodeling. It's not like they were actively doing construction on Saturday, though – from what I could tell, the job site was deserted.

My seat of choice has always been in the back row on the aisle. I don't like having someone sitting right behind me. Fortunately, for the time being, I had the entire back row to myself. Too bad this one wasn't stadium seating, although it appeared as if that might be remedied soon by the construction.

The popcorn guy and the sundress woman sat right in front of me, she on the aisle. She was probably one of those women who had to pee midway through the movie, I guessed, and he probably didn't want to have to move for her. I couldn't say I blamed him. I hated having to move for anyone while I was engrossed in a good film. It's precisely why I prefer to see movies alone.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the man in jeans casually walk in and take a seat about three rows down from the sundress lady, but on the other aisle. Her eyes followed him the entire way while she pretended to listen to her companion talking about the trivia question on the screen. Was he an ex-boyfriend? Or a lover? Was she cheating on popcorn man? Or was she not really with popcorn man – perhaps this was a first date, a blind date maybe – and this other guy was there to make sure she was ok. Her safety net. So many theories, so few answers. I could amuse myself all day with this little situation, but the movie was starting, and I wanted to lose myself in the film. I was hoping it would stay close to the book and I was a little unsure of Tom Hanks in the lead role. I had pictured someone more like Clint Eastwood in this role but seeing as how Ron Howard didn't call me for casting advice, we were going to have to see how Tom worked out.

If you've not seen the movie, I'll try not to spoil it for you, but just as Tom and his beautiful co-fugitive were fleeing the bank, I watched the man in jeans get up and walk out. Not two minutes later, sundress lady whispered to popcorn guy that she was feeling a little ill and was going to go to the restroom and she quickly left the theater. Alright – now I was curious. I followed her.

When I stepped into the hallway, I caught a glimpse of her dress disappearing into the theater under construction. Quickly looking around to make sure there was no one who might see what was going on, I walked to the second entrance to the theater, farther down, opened the door a crack, and peeked inside. It took a second for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, and then I wasn't sure I was seeing things correctly. Sundress lady was on her knees in front of jeans guy – who was leaning against the back of a theater seat – and she was begging him in whispers to let her suck his cock. The top of her dress was unbuttoned and her breasts were on display as she rubbed his cock through his jeans. He told her to go ahead but be quick about it, so she practically ripped open his fly and had that cock out in a matter of seconds. He looked larger than average, and yet she had no problem sliding him all the way down her throat with what appeared to be practiced manipulations His head fell back as she worked on his erection, and it was apparent he was enjoying it. I could just imagine the feel of her slippery buttery mouth sliding up and down his shaft, and I felt strangely jealous of this clandestine couple.

They seemed too busy to notice, so I slipped inside and hid in the shadows. All of a sudden, his eyes snapped open and his head came forward, and he was pulling her up and bending her over the back of the seat he had just been leaning against. He pushed her dress up around her waist as she spread her legs apart, and, grabbing her hips, pushed his dick inside her. She let out a squeal, and he told her to be quiet or someone might discover that she was a little slut. He was ramming her with a steady rhythm, and she was pushing back to meet his thrusts. Aside from an occasional grunt or moan, the only sound was the thwap-slurp-thwap of his thrusts into her obviously wet snatch.

Let me just stop for a moment to tell you how incredibly turned on I was by this point, but I didn't want to risk getting caught by bringing myself off. This was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. I had never considered myself the voyeuristic type before, but this was unbelievably hot.

And then, the moment of truth. He warned her that he was going to cum, and told her she'd better hurry up and finish with him. She took one hand off the seat and reached underneath herself, presumably diddling her clit to speed up her approach to orgasm. Seconds later, he was pulling her to him with greater force as she announced her orgasm with an exclamation of "Oh! Yes! Now!" He let out a guttural groan as he shot his seed inside her, and I took that opportunity to slip back out and return to my seat before I was discovered.

Moments later, she made her way back to her seat as though nothing had happened, and popcorn guy didn't act like he had even noticed her absence. Jeans guy did not return to the theater, and I wasn't surprised. I have no idea what happened in the rest of the movie, because I was too busy replaying what I had just witnessed.

The couple stayed until the credits ended and the lights came back up, as did I. When she turned around to leave, she caught my eye and winked.

*

COPYRIGHT BY TRENDYREDHEAD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DO NOT COPY OR REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.