Saturday Night Special Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unsnapped the top of her suit, letting it fall aside, and lay there naked. I kissed and sucked a nipple and forced my knee between her legs, pushing it upward so as to separate her legs and to grind it against her pussy. Still nibbling and suckling, I slid a hand down the curve of her side to the soft flesh of her ass, drawing her to my leg and up against me.

Just like that, I had to have her. A thought occurred to me. "Teri honey," I began. "There's one part of you I haven't had yet." "Mmmm, yes, baby?" she said, and then, "Oh no Bobby, not now. Maybe tomorrow, but not now. I am just so fucked out."

Yeah,sure. As she said no, her hand moved to undo my pants and pull out my dick, which was nearly hard again. She stroked at it slowly and gently until it reached full length, fully hard and wanting. I put a finger in her hole, testing her wetness, and slowly moved the finger in and out of her, my thumb finding and rubbing her clit.

I rolled on top, kissing her mouth and smoothing her hair, and she spread her legs like an angel, knees up, her heels barely on the ground. I tried to push my cock into her, but she was a little dry and couldn't take it all at once. I circled with my ass, screwing my dick slowly into her hole, a little at a time. I kissed her breasts, tickled at her clit, anything I could think of to make her pussy open up.

About halfway in, she moaned a bit, and her pussy became moist, and I pushed my dick in the rest of the way. "Gentle, Bobby," she said. "I'm getting kind of sore." I moved it slowly and quietly inside her, gently as I could. I paused on one out-stroke, spit into my hand, and rubbed the spit on my dick. It slid back in her, easier this time, and I heard her breath catch as I pushed it all the way in.

I held her arms down with my elbows and rubbed at her eyelids with my thumbs, fucking her cunt slowly and deeply. As she got wetter, I picked up speed, and she raised her legs further, moving her ankles up to my upper back. I thus had a perfect shot at her ass hole, but I decided to respect her wish and kept to work on her tight, hot pussy.

I fucked faster and harder, then gave her the high-speed piston treatment, banging fast and deep into her hole. Her choppy breath ascended the scale in a sequence of squeaks, ending in a prolonged cry of "yesssss ohhhhh". Teri let her feet down to my ass, where she dug her heels in and pulled me into her. "Fuck me Bobby, oh god,fuck me."

I gave her everything I had, changing angles to hit different places inside her, gripping her titties, running kisses all over her mouth, eyes, ears and neck. I tried to hold on, but I couldn't, and my orgasm came suddenly and quickly, my dick soaking the deepest parts of her pussy with juice.

I let out a long, low groan but continued fucking her for another minute. Whatever it was -- the extra soft-fucking, my groan of triumph and release, the feel of warm cum in her body -- seemed to push Teri just past the peak, and she came with a series of groans and coos.

That was it. That was all either of us had. We'd each given the other our best gifts, sort of a Valentine's Day of fucking. We lay motionless, me on top of her, completely weakened and given out. I was done, and so was Teri.

"Bobby, my god, thank you," she said quietly. "That one was for you. I don't have any left. I hurt. I'm sore."

She laughed a little. "I have to get to sleep," Teri said. "You try to touch me again tonight, and I swear I'll kill you."

"No, darlin',you are the superstar," I answered. "I have so much to tell you about how you've changed in my eyes, but I'm too tired, and tired of talking.

"I love you baby."

I rolled off, and we lay in each others' arms and drifted off to sleep.

I was positive this time: I was in love with Teri. I didn't just love Teri -- anyone couldlove someone else, from a mother to a sister, even a good old friend. "In love" was something only two people could share, and only with each other. I was in love with my little sister . . .

(Please continue to the Final Chapter)

12