Saturn

Story Info
Saturn knelt naked.
761 words
2.43
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturn my king has me knelt in front him naked. Hands tied together leather bound and sobbing in pain from the humiliation and strain he has me under. He has beaten me severely, causing welts and red marks across my canvas. He is only to runs his pale white fingers across its definition into the world and awe in his craftsmanship. He speaks to me slowly and calmly in an even tone, assuring me that his actions will justify themselves through discipline. Discipline.

He has restricted my freedom of travel and taken away my wages.

Saturn has shut off my phone and left me lonely. He has forced me from my home to find a new abode.

To all these things he asks me,

"If it weren't for me would you know desire?"

I am your master and through these lessons I will teach you, you will know enlightenment."

Through all this he senses my agony and smiles serenely. "You are to be looked at in shame, you will suffer for what mistakes you make. If you do not learn the lesson of desire that I teach you will wallow in gluttony like the rest of the fools on this earth. Would you like to remain untrue to yourself in such a way as to retain such ignorance?" True manipulation can only be measured in the freedom of choice. If one knows they have no options they will scatter themselves in resentment. But most often manipulation is the key to success.

"You can accept what I have given you. Or you can reject and I will leave peacefully. But when I leave you must realize that you will never know the true meaning of desire again."

Curiosity is roused in the option to walk away. What could I be missing if I am to so freely slink away from it so easily, surly there must be a catch. To never experience such a path that might at some point accompany a light to be discovered in the situation. Saturn is here to teach me discipline, to him I should be grateful. He turns to speak to me with intelligent distance, "I would like you to know the meaning of reward through pain and suspense, and the ability to become one with desire. We all aim to be rewarded, it is a human flaw, but seldom does one appreciate it without me. Please understand that I do this out of what great love I hold for you."

To master the effects only heightens the interest he has laid on the table so meticulously. "We all enter into this agreement called life to be forced to make a choice, to over come our battles with grace and dignity. We must know what is like first, to not have it in our grasp, in order to seriously appreciate its beauty. You will die in order to live. Your pain will mark the level of pleasure that will be encompassed, do you understand the laws I have explained?" His emphasis on desire spoke volumes to my inner thoughts as my excitement rose. The want and need surfaced to know more about the experience like no other. The many things that he speaks of which appeal to my sense of satisfaction is a curse we all hold dear. The desire was already planted in me with such exquisite fashioning that I held my breath for a moment. At that moment he thrashed me, violating the air in a loud fiery tone, "DON'T YOU DARE restrict yourself and INHIBIT the experience at hand!" The lesson has already begun.

How does one find themselves at the foot of Saturn you ask? We chose to regardless of the consequences. The fates introduce us to Saturn and we can't help but become seduced by his logic, his wild passion and his desire to have us release ourselves from the pain he has produced for us. In our own pathological order of the world we feel release through his embrace and relish him long after he is gone; for he gives us the illusion of accomplishment and strength that we formerly lacked knowledge of.

Ultimately, it is our choice to accept his presence. Once we have taken him on, we are forced by the law he has set aside for us, to do as he wishes, or perish. To discover Saturn is to discover what life holds dear. We all hold something dear to us that Saturn can threaten to demolish.... How will you fare under his whip and cane?