Save Me, I'm Yours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several murmuring noises and shrugged shoulders followed.

"I see," said Texas Amy, "that you done did believe for a while too. You're wearing the dress."

Jersey Amy pulled Jack up by the hand and then brass knuckled a punch into his gut. "Come with me jerk if you want to get away."

"That's not right," said Texas Amy. "Jack, be strong. Slap that woman Jack. Show her you're the boss Jack."

Jersey Amy smirked at the shocked and disappointed Texan. She looked down at the rope the loud cowgirl held and took it. "He's not a spy."

"He's a brainworshed."

"Worshed?" laughed Jersey Amy. "He's going with me to the ca'."

"Ca?" said the redhead.

"Car," said Jersey, correcting her vernacular.

Jack stood hunched over and coughed. "Go with you?" he said to the determined Jersey girl. "But didn't you say you'd kill me?"

"Your choice," said Jersey Amy. "Them or me."

"Fine," he agreed.

Jack and Jersey Amy walked passed the line up of women and onto the front porch.

"We can't let Jack leave," said Texas Amy. "His corrupted mind has lefts him all defenseless. Jack?"

Jersey Amy pushed Jack off the front porch onto the dirt driveway. She slammed the front door closed behind her. Using a rope she had grabbed from Texas Amy, she tied an end around the front door handle and pulled a line to a porch column and secured it. "Run you idiot!"

As the woman inside pounded the front door, the two fugitives ran to a large white Lincoln town car parked behind three other cars, including the Mini Cooper from the previous night.

As they almost got into the dated pimp looking town car, a huge SUV pulled behind them blocking the driveway. A petit sized woman opened the driver's door. She stood on the SUV's runner on the driver side. With her perfect perky tight petit body wrapped in a green dress like the others, she happily yelled in a valley girl accent, "Jaw-ick! It's like like me, Jaw-ick. Like, what ya do'in Jaw-ick. I'm like Amy, Jaw-ick. I drove in from Redondo Beach Jaw-ick! From like Southern Cali'furnia Jaw-ick. Jaw-ick! Wha'ya do'in Jaw-ich? I took the five up to the one-fifty-two and drove through the mountains till I got on the eighty-five to the two-eighty." She paused. "Jaw-ick? I'm like here. Totally for you." She said his name again.

"Oh god," said Jack.

Jersey Amy pulled a phone out of her purse. "I don't want any part of this shit. I'm calling the cops on your asses. Watch out for yourself, Jackass. Later, out of the blue when you least expect it, you're ass is mine." She paused and reached inside her purse for something else.

Jack saw a flash of brass knuckles. Suddenly he was looking up from the ground.

Valley Girl Amy was talking on her phone while looking down at him from the perch of the SUV. "I like du'n knooow, like Eliza! Some woman like was like taking like my true lu'v Jaw-ick. She just like ran off though. What do you mean you like just woke up? Eliza! Like, it's like Jaw-ick we're talking ab'awt!"

"Fuck this," said Jersey Amy throwing a leg over a log fence and revealing her panties as her short dress rose. She climbed over and ran up a hill. She stopped, looked back, and gave the finger. Then her phone rang. She looked at it, read the screen, and her heart visibly sank. Her shoulders slouched, and she began to return down the hill. She hiked her skirt up and threw a leg over the wood beam again. She gave her straddling body a quick rub with a rocking action against the cross beam, and then finished climbing over. When she returned to the SUV she said, "You've got to save me from this. Looks like I'm one of yours now Jackass."

Jack wondered what could have been texted to her. Shit. What could have Eliza have done now?

Valley Girl Amy stood over him. "Like Jaw-ick?! Are ya do'in like ok Jaw-ick." She looked down with a face contorted in confusion. "Jaw-ick?"

Jersey Amy looked down in anger. She hid her brass knuckles in her purse.

Texas Amy joined and looked down covering her mouth, "Dang. Ya hurt Jack?"

Redhead Amy looked down and then darted her eyes at the others. "What am I supposed to think now?"

Brunette Amy looked down while still holding a spork pushed into her hands by the redhead. She looked at the tongs built into the spoon and wondered about something.

"Stupid bitches," said Jersey Amy.

There was a flash of brass knuckles.

Jack passed out.

*****

Jack woke up. He didn't know what he'd find. Would there be an Eskimo Amy now? Maybe a Japanese Amy? That would be cool. Or a Russian Amy? Swedish? Oooo. Then he shook his head. He didn't want any more Amys.

"Jacques," said a sultry French accent hovering over him. "I am Amy. From Paris."

The others huddled over by the open kitchen area eating yogurts.

"Worry not, Jacques, my love, my lover of so many a woman." She purred and scratched his bare chest with her red painted nails. "Do you not remember me? You changed my life this year. I am the psychology student. I answered your questions. At first the trivial and then about associating objects and memories with happiness and pleasure and, of course, the ecstasy, the orgasm, the climatic highs. I told you the fallacies and truths on the subject of Neural Linguistic Programming. Most of it nonsense done by the pick-up artist men sluts of the world, but you – you clearly took it to a real science. I should have written the paper, the dissertation, but I kept thinking of you. No? I could tell your intent and I waited for you. The techniques that led to the NLP – your version -- you used them against even me you dirty dirty Jacques. Every time I saw your name in my inbox, oh! I see that you did so to the others too – oooo, how I read your name and feel my body – how do you dirty Americans say it so crudely and real? – tingle. Oui. Tingle. I feel that. I will spread my legs for you my Jacques. I love you. Of course, you made that happen to me. I am the yours. You know that I do the love to you so."

"I don't tur'rust her," said Texas Amy watching from the kitchen and speaking loudly to be intentionally overheard. "She a talk'in all weird and Frenchy-like." She pouted. Her eyes squinted at the – "Frenchy, can't be trusted ats alls."

Paris Amy looked adoringly at Jack as they both sat together on the floor with her fingers stroking his hair. "The brainwashing worked to make me loose 50 kilos Jacques. I was the fat girl. Every orgasm and happy moment you tide it to your name. I changed my diet. I did the exercise, the strict schedule. I say your name and I want to be the best for you, my Jacques. That was your version of the NLP. And someone, someone evil, they did it to you in return. I see it. You look confused, pathetic, lost – not my hero Jacques at all. I shall do the recover of you. No? Oui. I vow it. Oui? No. Oui. Yes. I am a student of the psychology. I apply myself to you Jacques." She squeezed his face into her boobs and sobbed. "But you, you did it to me and to them so perfect." She pushed him away. Her hand went along the curves of her shoulders, hips and legs. She enjoyed making his eyes take a gliding view over her slim body – what she thought of as his creation.

He looked at her long slender sexual form wrapped in a purple dress. "I, well, can't believe you were ever overweight. What's 50 kilos anyway? That's what 200 pounds? 300 pounds?"

"I don't know my lost Jacques. I only know the systeme metrique."

"That done does it," said Texas Amy storming over. "She's Canadian! She only knows Metr'eek." The Texan stood at their feet and crossed her arms. "They speaks French in Canuck."

"Oui," said Paris Amy, "and in many other..."

"Don't say it," said Jack interrupting. "That logic doesn't work with her."

An electronic voice echoed through out the empty house. "Jack, it's me Eliza. I'm here Jack. I installed voice software on the laptop. I'm here for you now. You saved me. I'm yours now and forever. All these women are yours. They want you so much."

"Yeah right," said Jersey.

Eliza's voice echoed, "Just like me. Say something my love. Jack?"

"Jack!" the women whined. "Who's that talking?" they said in unison.

"Your cunt-troller is a cunt Jack?" pouted Texas Amy. "What's that all about Jack?"

"Of course, like, she's like a woman," said Valley Girl Amy with her petit body sitting on the kitchen counter.

"I knew that too," said Brunette Amy, "but she isn't named Amy. You like that name best. Right?"

"My name is legally Amy," said the redhead raising her hand like a schoolgirl.

"Shut up," said the others except Jersey Amy, who lit a cigarette and stormed out onto the balcony. "Bitches."

"Girls!" said the female computer voice. "Jack is still under the control of the Canadians. We must save him. We leave in the hour. Please, bind him. Gag him. It is for his own good. The last Amy to arrive, did she bring the uniforms all in the correct sizes?"

"Oui, Eliza," said Paris Amy looking up to the ceiling searching for the voice. "All of them I brought." She gave a wicked smile at Texas Amy and then looked at Jack. "All of them Jacques." She stood and walked slowly and with sultry steps to the front door. "I fetch them now. Oui?"

The other Amys began to surround and hover over Jack. This wasn't good.

He pushed back, sliding across the wood floor until he pressed against a wall. "Um, wait. Eliza! I did everything you wanted. Just let me go now."

Texas Amy aimed her gun at him.

"Shit," he said putting up his hands.

"I cares, Jack," said the Texan.

Brunette Amy held handcuffs. "Me too!"

Valley Girl Amy pulled out a syringe. "Like, I'm a nurse like, Jaw-ick."

Jersey Amy threw her cigarette off the balcony down the hillside that the house hung over. Forest fires weren't her concern. She put on her brass knuckles while she stormed in to join the group.

Redhead Amy held a...

"A dildo!" yelled Jack rolling his eyes and then looking back at the gun then the dildo. "What are you going to do with that!"

"I told you Jack in our RPs," said Redhead Amy. "It turns me on. Let's do it once. Be open to it – well you know what I mean." She coed his name and shuttered.

"Uh!" said Brunette Amy hating her choice of handcuffs. "I don't want to use my mace. It'll burn him." She paused, "again."

The others looked at her appalled.

Jersey Amy pounded her brass knuckles into the palm of her hand. "Don't worry sis. Jackass here can take it. Hearing his name makes me angry. And you girls won't stop saying it."

"I don't have anything else," said Brunette Amy. "Damn it." She threw the handcuffs to the floor.

"Pss," said Texan Amy. "Get the ball gag."

"Oh yeah!" The empty handed Amy trotted off.

"Oh, shit," said Jack.

"It's going to happen," said Eliza's voice. "We have to tie you up Jack. It's for your own good my love. I'll protect you from those Candians. Girls, Jack needs you now."

Every time Eliza uttered his name, the girls visibly got off on it. It was a trigger. Jack now knew that his name was an anchor point in their minds to thoughts they normally wouldn't have.

Eliza gave more orders. His name was said more times.

The others shook lost in an increasing wave of sexual energy at every order except for Jersey. She pounded her fist harder.

Jack felt a needle to his neck.

"Not again," said Jack.

As he passed out, he heard some of the girls say: "We must save him. He's ours."

12