Save the Teeny Weenies!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll keep you posted as to when the web site is up and running, and when these items become available.

Finally, I think we need to make a movie to really help spread the word, so if there are any documentary film makers out there who are interested in joining a new and important cause, please let me know. There may just be an Oscar or Nobel Prize in it for you.

But, we need to begin right now by starting to organize on college campuses, and to begin planning protest rallies and marches, so as to start getting on the news. Yes, we will need a great many Teeny Weenie activists, so ifyou are someone who already feels a burning passion to start helping to do something to save little penises, like myself, then please don't wait. Contact me, and get involved before it's too late!

Just remember that saving the teeny weenies and the world begins with you!

12