Saving a Lost Kitten Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we were quiet for a while, but I was thinking. Did the fact that women had to face up to the pain of childbirth mean that all women were essentially submissive, either by nature or by design, or maybe even masochistic? I didn't know, but it was certainly worth considering.

One thing I did know: Kitten was mine and I was Kitten's, and we were a family. And that made me the most blessed man in the whole effing world!

Oh, and, gentle reader, just in case you were wondering? We did live happily ever after.

We really did!

(the end)

*****

Thanks to my readers for the many stars they've given out for this series. It was a fun, fulfilling story to imagine and to put into words. Perhaps someday in the distant future, long after we're all gone, a student of literature will pore through the ancient archives of Literotica in search of some submissions that are worthy of remembering, and I would hope that something that I wrote would perhaps deserve even so much as a footnote in his or her learned paper.

Thanks go out to Shysub412, a grand Irish lass, so she is, for her expert help in tweaking the good Father Oreiley's voice. Once again, she has come to my rescue! I raise a glass of Bushmills as a toast to her and wish her inspiration for her own writing and, more to the point, happiness for now and for always. Only she knows how she was honored within the depths of this tale.

Recognition in memoriam to French photographer Jeanloup Sieff (1933 - 2000) for his elegant and inspirational nudes, especially "Derriere anglaise, Paris, 1969," and for his statement recast here by Father Orielly about the female form being proof of the existence of God.

Finally, but most importantly, all my affection goes out to you, Chef Lisa, my darling, adorable, womanly wife, for the continuing support you provide to me over my writing about my strange notions about the essence of love in its many forms. I want you and everybody who ever reads this to know that you are the world to me. I couldn't do it without you, Pooky, because you're my utmost inspiration!

Peace!

-Ham_Sandwich