Saving Geri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers

"Yeah, Geri," he said softly, "that feels so good! Keep doing that, baby ...ooohhhhh!"

A drop of pre-cum formed on the head and she touched it, amazed at it's silky slickness. She rubbed some on the head of his cock with her fingers, watching and listening as she did so. Aaron knew he had to have this woman, and knew it needed to be soon before he blew his load all over himself.

"C'mere ..." he reached down and pulled Geri to him, enveloping her body and her mouth with his own. He stroked her pussy with light touches until he had fanned the flames within her. He knew it was time.

"I don't have a condom, sweetheart. I wasn't planning on this ..."

"It doesn't matter, Aaron. I have loved you for a long time. I was just scared to let you know. Please just make love to me!"

He groaned and rolled on top of her, allowing her to feel his cock nudging at the entrance to her pussy. Geri looked up into Aaron's soft grey eyes, his dark hair tousled and falling over his forehead. He stroked the hair from Geri's face and kissed her softly.

"Are you ready, baby?" He teased her pussy by grinding his hips, his cock rubbed against her clit.

"ooohhh, yesssssss ... I think so ... make love to me, please!"

Aaron kissed her again, this time, more deeply than before. As he did so, he pushed hard with his hips, his cock finding and lancing through Geri's virginity. He felt her tense under him and yelp into his mouth.

With his cock now thoroughly buried in Geri's body, Aaron raised up.

"I'm sorry. The worst part is over. Now the pleasure can begin .."

Aaron began a slow cadence of advancing and withdrawing in Geri's pussy. He sucked her nipples as she rolled beneath him, a cacophony of sensations taking over her brain. She had never been so completely consumed before, and now she understood what the fuss was about. Now she finally understood what it was to love and be loved by a man.

"ooohhh, ssomeethings's happening ... I ... I ... AAAIIIIIIIHHHH!"

Aaron felt Geri's pussy contract against his cock in her first ever fuck-induced orgasm.

"Yessss, baby! That's it! Cum all over my cock ... yeahhhhh ... you're so tight! Keep cumming baby ... give it all to meeee..."

Aaron spoke words of encouragement to Geri, determined to make her first fuck a memorable one. He kept his pace slow, often grinding deep in her pussy so his pelvis rocked against her clit. All too soon, though, he felt the indelible twinges of his own orgasm nibbling at his cock and balls.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum soon ... I need to cum inside you. I want to make you mine. I want to marry you and have babies and I need to cum in you ..."

Geri hunched against him, her own body taking over in the age old dance of pleasure. She instinctively squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles and began to rock her pelvis in answer to his request.

"AAAAAARRROOONNNNN ... I'M CUMMMMINNGGG!!!"

That was all it took. The moment that her pussy ripples squeezed against Aaron's cock, he exploded and all the pent-up lust and passion and cum came roaring down his cock tube and fired like a missile inside her. His face was frozen in a silent scream, all the veins in his neck stood out. Aaron had never cum like that before. Geri continued to orgasm around his spasming cock until she and Aaron were both completely spent. Aaron slumped down and put his mouth on Geri's, kissing her wetly.

Soon, Aaron's cock slid from Geri's pussy and he rolled over, pulling her close to him. Geri snuggled in and began to cry. She cried for her mother, cried for her loss, cried for all the time she'd wasted trying to keep this wonderful feeling at bay. She cried for being so stupid. But most of all, she cried out of sheer joy.

"Geri? Are you okay? Is what we did okay with you?"

Geri wiped her eyes and looked at Aaron with such love that it almost took his breath away.

"All my life I kept to myself. I kept closed off and most people just gave up. But you didn't. You stayed, and you've loved me like no one else has. And now, lying here in your arms, there's no where else in this world I'd rather be. I know Mama would approve."

Aaron pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. He felt her melt against him, her breathing slowing to a slow rhythm. He knew she was asleep, and he was content to lie there and hold her for as long as it took for her to rest. Tomorrow would be the dawn of a new life for Geri: a life without her mom. He also knew he'd played a small part in saving Geri from herself, because now she wouldn't have to face that life alone and empty. Now she had his love, and he was going to make sure she felt it every day of the rest of her life.

hollyh
hollyh
153 Followers
12