Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three volleyball ladies looked up from their ministrations on Binge, staring at Wyatt's justly fabled cock. Brick, ever the boss, slapped one ass loudly and announced, "Back to work, ladies."

"Thank you," wheezed Binge.

Linda was suddenly jealous of the mousy blonde. Why her?

Grace took Wyatt's hand and stood. She was nearly as tall as he was. Her body tingled with pent-up passion. He led her toward the rocky, perv-infested side of the beach. Grace imagined a raft of cameras and phones all pointed at her and her escort with the magnificent wang. She grabbed a few more beers to share with Wyatt as they departed.

"I thought I recognized you," Wyatt said. "Why didn't you say something?"

Grace shrugged. "I thought it would be awkward."

She offered him one of the beers. He opened it and slugged down a good half of it. Grace did likewise. Then she wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She led him toward an outcropping of the large, gray, granite rocks. They leaned on the top of a boulder, staring out at the sea and the beach.

Grace felt wonderful, attractive, appreciated. Maybe even loved. She felt warmth toward Wyatt, although she probably should be thanking Brick for all he did. She looked at Binge squirming beneath the sexual attention being lavished upon her, her hands grasping the air, her toes curling and uncurling, and thought, "Binge can thank him for me."

She looked at Wyatt from the side, hoping he didn't notice the way she was drooling over him. He was so different from her own husband Robby. Robby shaved haphazardly, usually on the weekends when he was visiting other builders out of town. His dark body hair was springy and pinched. Robby didn't spend much time with her, probably because she was such a poor lover. No matter how often she showered, bathed, and douched herself, Robby rarely could be seduced to put his slender dick in her pussy. If he had to, he would turn her over and force himself into her ass, usually without any lube. She'd learned to give blow jobs, practicing as often as Robby would allow, which he tolerated somewhat better than just fucking. He didn't notice how frequently she went to bed unsatisfied, waiting for him to drop off to sleep so she could pleasure herself silently.

Wyatt was so different. His reputation was daunting, as was the size of his cock. But, nothing ventured...Grace reached over and took his warm, quivering cock in her hands. It engorged as she held it, radiating warmth and sexual energy. Wyatt reached for her pussy, but instead Grace knelt down in front of him. She stroked his long dick and positioned it directly in front of her mouth. This was going to be fun. All her practicing was just preparation for this moment. The pink tip of her tongue teased the pee-hole a the end of his schwantz. His dick bounced upward and incredibly grew even longer.

"Don't," he said.

Grace looked up at him, confusion in her eyes.

"Your ring. You're married."

"And you've never fucked a married woman?" Grace was hurt and incredulous.

"And I'm too big for fellatio. You'll choke."

"Pretty full of yourself, aren't you? Anyway, what's the harm in trying?"

"And you're my employee. We can't. Really. Let's just enjoy the sunshine. Please."

Grace shook her head so that he didn't see the tears forming in her eyes. One more man who didn't want her. She wanted men, but they wanted nothing to do with her. The world was unfair. Damn Linda and Ann for pulling Brick off her. He was at least working to make her come.

"Now, now. Stand up, Grace." Wyatt put his arms around her and held her very close. Her hand was still on his cock, stroking it slowly, and it was still insistent that it wanted her. How did Wyatt have such self-control? Was she really so undesirable?

Wyatt's hand slipped down her back onto her pert round ass. Unlike Brick's harsh manhandling, his touch was gentle. Unlike Robby, he wasn't trying to stuff his thing up her ass. She turned her head so that he couldn't see her abject disappointment.

Then she saw him. Robby. Her husband. Running like a madman on the beach shouting her name.

"Gracie! Gracie! I know you're here. How could you? Gracie!"

She felt embarrassed for him, but not so embarrassed that she wanted to risk the pain and beating that was in store for her. It seemed inevitable, now, though. The irony was, she hadn't cheated, and probably never would. He didn't appreciate her, but didn't want anyone else to look on or enjoy her emaciated body either.

Grace couldn't believe her life.

Ann recognized Robby just from the way he was ranting about finding Grace. She remembered the intimate talks they had shared at the church, and wanted to protect her. Ann threw on her jean shorts and a tee and waved to Robby to come over. He was the only one fully clothed on the beach, wearing work dungarees, a red plaid shirt, work boots, and wielding a hammer.

Linda figured out who he was, too. She had her own plan to protect Grace. She remained naked although she felt very uncomfortable. She'd never gotten used to letting anyone see her nude body, although with Ann's guidance she had tried some risqué excursions. Giving Grace a little time was worth her own personal embarrassment.

Binge lay splayed on the beach, arms and legs outstretched, trying to catch her breath. She patted Brick's dick, and promised she would show him a good time later.

"At the bank?" he suggested.

"Why not? I've a private office." Binge rolled on her hip and posed like the Naked Maja. Brick patted her curvy hip and kissed her shoulder.

Phil Crawl and the three volleyball nudists started back toward their side of the beach, past the rocky outcroppings. One of the women hung back, letting Robby get a good look at her youthful body, hoping he might follow her.

"Where is she? Grace! Gracie!"

Linda walked toward the crazed man. The beach had grown quieter. It was natural later in the day, but it was also quieter because everyone watched the tall, stately brunette with the statuesque figure approach the roaring man swinging a hammer.

"Robby? Robby?" Linda said.

His angry eyes turned toward her. He saw her complete deshabille and scowled. "Get your tits and ass away from me, woman. I'm looking for my wife, not some parading whore."

Linda kept walking until she was within hammer's distance from him. Then, she slapped him, hard, so that he almost lost his balance. The volleyball player who had lingered jogged up to him, too.

"Great. One more skanky twat." He turned away from her, too.

"Well, I was going to invite you to play in our volleyball tournament, but you've got a bad attitude."

Linda added, "I'm sure if she's here, she'll show up. In the meantime, why not relax? Binge, bring us a few beers, please."

Binge grabbed the four last beers, and rolled her hips and breasts over to them. "Here you go."

"Great," Robby said. "One more disgusting pig to look at."

Binge reacted as if she had been slapped. Her head jerked back and she touched her cheek with her hand. Her other hand covered her breasts a moment, then her cunt, then her breasts again.

"I've had enough," said Grace. She stood up and took a step toward the softer beach. "The next step, he'll hurt someone."

Wyatt tackled her. "You can't go out there. At least not yet. You're naked. You'd be throwing gasoline on his fire."

Grace barely heard him. A sharp black stone was cutting into her left buttock, but she didn't mind. His naked body covering hers distracted her. She looked in Wyatt's blue eyes, judged he was being honest, and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him quickly. When he didn't object, she kissed him again. His body responded. She felt heat between her legs and wondered if Wyatt could smell the musk her body was offering.

Brick summoned Phil Crawl, who came jogging back. When he arrived, Brick whipped off his own trunks, revealing his weiner—probably a generous description. Brick and Phil walked up to Robby. Brick put his arm around Robby's shoulders, and leaned close to his ear.

"Look. She'll come back; she won't; she'll come crawling back; she'll leave you; who knows? But until she does, while you're waiting, you should not put your life on hold. Join us playing cornhole." Brick led Robby toward a group of six naked men, tossing bags toward slanted wooden board with a six-inch hole drilled in it. Points for getting it in the hole partially; more points if the bag landed completely inside.

Brick introduced Robby to six men, and ordered Phil to stay close to him. Brick suggested Robby to strip down, after all, National Nude Day. Robby complied to applause and back slaps from the players.

Grace couldn't see much, but Wyatt watched from behind the boulder.

"You should be seeing this," he told her.

She saw a naked Robby smiling, enjoying male company. When the team he was on won, the men hugged, and Robby did, too. She saw his dick was no longer flaccid, but semi-hard. It was rarely that hard around her.

"You see?" Wyatt said. "You are not the problem with your marriage. Someone is living a lie. Now at least you know. Robby probably does, too, but won't admit it yet."

Grace felt as though a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She hugged Wyatt again, and he let her. She felt the stirrings of the monster between his legs. He didn't hide it from her.

Wyatt helped her settle comfortably behind the dark gray boulder with him. He plucked out the sharp black rocks that might jab her sensitive skin. There was excitement in the fact that her husband was nearby on the same beach, naked, but with men he enjoyed. When Grace got to her knees, she stopped Wyatt from coming down.

"Not yet. Just stand there."

Wyatt put his hands on his hips, which made Grace smile. She took his penis and stroked it tenderly, urging it to full tumescence. His fingers toyed and flicked with her bitty nipples. Her breathing quickened at his touch, as though no one had every teased those tender areoles before this. As his excitement grew, he tried to distract himself by pinching each of her nipples, but she wouldn't quit.

The tip of his dick, well-lubricated, slipped into her mouth. She teased him by using it to make a bulge in her cheek, first one side then the other. She pulled it out and studied it again. It was daunting.

"It's all right, Grace. I never expected you to be able to take it all in your mouth."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "That sounds like a challenge."

Wyatt shrugged, the placed his hands on the back of her head. She might need a little help.

Grace opened her mouth and fit the penis in. At the back of her throat she felt resistance. She had to open her entire throat to accommodate him. She'd never done that before, for anyone, but Robby had played porn for her, so she knew it was possible, at least theoretically.

Farther back, farther back. Wyatt's hands held the back of her head. She forced herself forward, and gagged, but didn't remove it. It went in, her throat widened, and it slipped slowly down her gullet. She felt its warmth and girth enter her, and suddenly she found herself imagining how it would feel splitting her pussy, or maybe plugging her ass. The thoughts excited her, but relaxed her body, making it more receptive. Farther back, farther back. Until her lips felt the stubble of his shaved pubic hair. She had done it. She had swallowed him. She lifted her eyes to meet his, his meat still heavy on her tongue.

Wyatt clapped quietly for her.

She extracted his penis from her mouth, licking and sucking it all the way, but careful not to make him cum yet. Then she lay beneath him, her hips angled upward, her legs spread wide and lifted. His hands were on her nipples, causing electric jolts to run from them to her vagina. She grasped his dick with both hands, and worked it to the entrance of her pussy lips. She wished she had teeth behind those lips, to gnaw and strafe his engorged cock. Instead, it slipped in a bit. Then a bit more. She thought that was good, until she looked again. Not even half of his member was swallowed by her pussy.

"It's okay, Wyatt. Push it in. Fill me." She stretched her legs wider.

Wyatt positioned her feet over each of his shoulders. She was exposed, vulnerable, wanting every bit of his gift. He put his hands beneath her ass and lifted up. Grace moaned loudly, caught herself, and bit her lip.

He was in. Securely, deeply, completely. He had never felt anything as wonderful as her long thin body beneath him, and the gentle clasp of the muscles in her vagina. They began to rock forward and back, each movement a thrilling new feeling. Grace's nails raked his back. He bit her nipples and her lip in return. The rocking increased in amplitude and intensity until they both struggled to contain their incipient orgasm. They succeeded for the space of perhaps one second. Then, both bodies took over, shaking, thrusting, spurting, receiving. Sweat beaded on both of them like they had run a marathon uphill. When they finished, they held each other, and studied the other's face. They collapsed in laughter.

"My God, that was fun!" Wyatt said.

"Mmmm," Grace replied.

"You are wonderful, Grace. I've never enjoyed fucking so much."

"Mmmm."

Cum oozed out of her pussy, reminding her of how close they had been for a moment, how she had opened herself entirely to him, and how he had penetrated to her deepest core.

"Mmmm."

Wyatt peeked over the boulder again. Ann, Linda, and Binge were packing up. They were dressed, making it seem as though the oasis had been just a wonderful dream. The only remnant was the lithe, relaxed, still trembling woman nestling in his arms.

"I think you have to get going, darling. Your friends are packed."

"Mmmm." She reached for his cock, which was already recharging.

Wyatt kissed her nose, then her forehead. The cornhole game was breaking up, although Robby made no move to leave. He was sitting naked around a campfire with about ten guys, drinking and smoking. It looked like he'd settled in for a while.

"Now's your chance, Grace. Go. Go!"

Grace sighed, and crawled slowly out from beneath Wyatt's body. She stood by the rock, still naked, still exposed, soundly fucked, waiting for Robby to notice. He never did. She set off to join her friends, her arms swinging jauntily at her sides. She heard Wyatt call to her.

"Grace?"

"Mmmm," she said as she turned around.

"See you at the office."

"Yes!"