Saving Natasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha rocked her pelvis back and forth as she rubbed herself, she was more than audibly wet. Her rubbing became faster and more erratic as she neared her orgasm, and I felt myself grow sexual frustrated as I wanted to give her the sweet release. She moaned out "OH FUCK, LIAM!~" as her body spasmed.

She closed her legs around her hand, and her right hand gripped her boob tightly. I felt a dirty satisfied feeling as I watched my neighbor cum to the thought of me fucking her. What I had seen was so dirty and raw that I felt like I was dreaming, I even pinched myself to make sure I wasn't. Natasha panted and gave out small satisfied moans as her body relaxed, she slowly returned to reality from her heated masturbation.

After a few minutes of just laying in her ecstasy, she got up and dressed herself; I let her pull my shorts back up, it was done sloppily but I don't think I could have imagined she did this if I had woken up with my shorts the way they were now. She turned out the light she had turned on to get dressed and turned the TV off as she crawled next to me in bed.

Again she snuggled up to me, and soon she was asleep. I lay there thinking to myself, I just let her suck me off...

I felt a pang of guilt, I was trying to save her not make her cheat on her husband. I didn't tell her to do it though...she did it herself, which means she wanted to...but...why?

I continued to think of why she would have done it, maybe it was to have a sort of satisfaction that she was her own person again. Or it could be that she had been sexual frustrated for a long time and finally had a chance to get it out. But why suck me off; she could have just masturbated next to me...

Finally, after probably an hour of being awake, I drifted into sleep whilst wondering what I was going to do with Natasha. Worse comes to worse, she can just move in with me somewhere else. I was willing to do whatever it takes to help someone in need; it was something my father had taught me.

12