Saving Sandra

Story Info
Middle age couple meet unexpectedly at resort hotel.
3.8k words
4.62
72.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Bill sat toward the rear of the small auditorium listening to the motivational speaker bray on and on about how to sell products. He had lost count of number of seminars such as this one that his boss had sent him to. Bill was the best salesman his company had ever had, bringing in millions of dollars in business every year for the past twenty years. His personal financial state was excellent and second only to his boss. Bill just worked for the pure joy of selling. He didn’t need the money any more, but at fifty years old, he wasn’t even thinking of retirement.

Bill’s boss had also come to Florida to attend the seminar and brought his wife, Sandra, to enjoy the beaches and malls at Miami Beach. After two days Bill’s boss had been called back to the office in Philadelphia. Meanwhile his wife decided to stay the weekend and enjoy Florida’s balmy weather and sunny beaches. Bill had never met the boss’s wife. His boss and she traveled in the upper class of society and made a habit of never socializing with the ‘help’.

Bill had his first glimpse of the boss’s wife when they checked in to the hotel. All he knew about her was that her name was Sandra. Seeing her from across the hotel lobby she looked pretty and had dark hair. He couldn’t see any more of her as she was wearing fluffy leisure clothing that covered her from her shoulders to her ankles. He guessed that was the style in the upper reaches of Philadelphia society. That one look was enough to disinterest Bill in his boss’s choice of a spouse. She was pretty, but Bill thought that she was probably a society snob.

Finally, the speaker ended his talk and Bill rose to stretch. He had had enough sales motivation for one day and decided to skip the afternoon sessions in favor of a nice afternoon nap in his room. He awoke from his nap at four o’clock in the afternoon. Moving into the shower, Bill lathered his firm body and rinsed himself off. As he toweled himself dry he looked at his naked body in the full length mirror in the bathroom. His one hundred ninety pounds were well distributed over his six foot frame. Bill’s hair was still a dark brown with a tinge of silver gray at his temples. His cock was larger than most when flaccid, but erect it only stood at six and one half inches.

Bill dressed casually in a shirt and slacks. Looking at his watch he saw that it was just after five o’clock and time to have a cocktail and dinner. He liked to eat early to avoid the crowds and the long wait for a table. Bill rode the elevator to the lobby and headed to the bar in the hotel restaurant. It was nearly empty and there were many seats at the bar and several tables waiting for patrons. He took a seat at the bar as the bartender was walking toward him.

“Good evening, sir,” the bartender said, “may I get you something?”

“Good evening,” Bill replied, “a whiskey and water, please.” The bartender poured the drink and moved on to let Bill sip his whiskey alone. Bill spied the Maitre‘d and waived him over. He gave him a fifty dollar bill and asked him to reserve a table for him in about an hour. The Maitre‘d thanked him and nodded affirmatively. Bill returned to his drink and sipped it slowly as he watched the patrons begin to enter the restaurant. He smiled to himself as he looked the different variety of clothing the patrons wore. It didn’t seem to him to be that long ago when the better restaurants required men to be in suits with a tie and ladies in dresses. Progress is good, he thought, the era of comfortable clothes was an improvement.

Bill sipped at his second whisky and water as the restaurant began to fill up, glad that his table was safe. The Maitre‘d stopped by to tell him that he needn’t hurry as he had reserved a small ‘table for two’ for him. Bill thanked him and returned to his drink. He looked down the bar and sitting three seats from him was a gorgeous lady. Her head was turned to the side, so he couldn’t see her face, but what he could see was terrific.

She wore a miniskirt that revealed ample well shaped thighs and legs. Her waist was small and her breasts, though not huge were absolutely perfect for her size. Her tight top suggested the she wore no bra and her nipples pushed out at the fabric that contained them. She turned her head and he saw that it was his boss’s wife, Sandra. Sandra smiled slightly and turned her attention to her drink. Bill was surprised to see her and moreover, surprised at how good she looked up close.

A few minutes passed and he heard her talking to the Maitre‘d. She requested a table, but he told her that she would have to wait at least an hour. Even a large tip could not dissuade the Maitre‘d, as the tables were all taken. Bill smiled to himself and decided to play hero. He turned to Sandra and said, “Hello. You don’t know me, but I have the pleasure of knowing you, Sandra.” He said as she looked puzzled at him. “I work for your husband. My name is Bill Roche. I’m his salesman in the southeast USA, ma’am.”

Sandra smiled, “Oh, yes, I’ve heard your name several times. My husband speaks often about you and the wonderful job you do for him,” she said.

“I couldn’t help overhearing your discussion with the Maitre‘d about a table. If you like, you can share mine. I bribed him into holding a small table for me.”

Sandra smiled, showing her near perfect white teeth, and motioned for him to join her. Bill took his drink and moved down the three seats to sit next to her. He looked into her dark brown eyes and realized that she was even prettier up close. “You are very kind, sir,” Sandra told him, offering her hand as he sat down. He shook hands with her as they raised their glasses to each other. “I’ll have to tell my husband, Bob, what a chivalrous man you are, saving an old lady from hunger.”

Bill laughed and shook his head. “You certainly are a lady, Sandra, but I don’t believe the ‘old’ part.”

“Well, let’s just say that I’m not a preppie any more,” she replied, “I’m forty two.” Bill smiled and decided not to go any further with the age thing. He moved the conversation to his work and that he lived in Orlando, but his territory covered all of the southeastern United States. They hit it off well and talked for several minutes before Bill called the Maitre‘d for his table, telling him that there would be two for dinner. The Maitre‘d asked them to follow him to a small table near the back of the restaurant, but with a great view of the ocean.

They ate and talked, drank some wine and hit it off so well that to both it seemed as though they had known each other their whole lives. Sandra was a well educated woman that had married her early twenties and appeared to regret that she had done so. Her career field was in computer sciences, but she had never worked in her field or any other. Bob did not want his wife to work, but instead wanted her to help him climb the social ladder for business and personal reasons.

Although their social life was plentiful and sometimes enjoyable, Sandra was not too pleased with her private life. She wanted a family and more privacy, but Bob thrived on society’s acceptance of him and wanted to put off a family until they were well established in society. Bill told her his life story in about fifteen minutes, saying that he traveled a lot, but enjoyed himself. He was good at what he did and it provided him with an excellent living. He had majored in Marketing and was a natural salesman, as his record proved.

Sandra told him that she envied him because he was doing what he loved, was successful and had no other obligations. Her husband had insisted they buy a huge house, with many rooms that they rarely used. She wasn’t even permitted to clean it because Bob wanted to have a maid and other servants doing the menial work. Sandra’s job was to dress elegantly, entertain his social friends and act as the perfect socialite. Bob’s job, other than the business, was to climb the social ladder, dragging her along.

She said that Bob often was called back to his business from a trip, just as he was today. Normally, she would go traipsing back with him, but occasionally she would stay behind to shop or sight see. It was a form of release for her to get away from all the whirl of society and just be an individual like she used to be before her marriage. The time flew by and she was surprised to see that it was nearly eleven o’clock. She had hoped to do some sight seeing, but the evening had quickly evaporated. Sandra thanked him for his ‘Knight in Shining Armor’ dinner rescue and for a wonderful shoulder for her to unload some of her burden.

Bill insisted on paying the bill and they left to go to the lobby elevators. He escorted Sandra to her floor and walked her to her room. She thanked him for a nice evening and he replied that the pleasure was all his. Sandra opened her door and paused for just a nearly imperceptible second, then smiled and went inside closing the door behind her. Bill turned to leave and was several steps down the hall when he heard Sandra call out, “Nightcap, Bill?” He turned to see her in her doorway looking like a lost little girl.

Bill entered her room and Sandra closed the door, looked up at him then placed her arms around him and kissed Bill full on the lips her tongue entwined with his. Picking her up in his arms he carried her into her bedroom to set her down on her feet near the bed. In a flurry of activity they swiftly removed each other clothes until he was naked and Sandra stood in her bra and thong panties. He reached to her bra and unhooked it, releasing her beautiful breasts. They were perfect. Not large, nor small, but up lifted with no hint of sag and full hard nipples. He bent to her breasts to kiss and lick her nipples as she hooked her thumbs in her panties to draw them down. Bill raised his head up from her breasts to kiss her as she stepped out from her panties to stand naked.

Gently, he laid Sandra across the bed with her ass at the edge and her toes touching the floor. Bill spread her legs wide, revealing her luscious pussy, and kneeled between them. Her pussy was wet and her nectar seeped from between her closed cuntlips. Bill heard her moan as he placed her thighs on his shoulders, then kissed her wet pussy as if it were her mouth. Sandra whimpered softly when his lips touched her pussy. Bill drew his tongue along the outsides of her cuntlips, up one side and down the other, several times, as Sandra moaned and whimpered with delight.

He flicked his tongue along the edges of her closed pussy lips, gathering her nectar as it oozed out from between them. His tongue parted the quivering cunt lips and licked inside them, then plunged his tongue deep inside her to swirl it among the soft, pink inner folds of her sweet pussy. Sandra groaned with lust and passion as his tongue skillfully penetrated her wet treasure. Bill’s nose rubbed at her clit which served to heighten her pleasure as the quivering nub stood erect as if begging for more attention. Bill did not deny her.

His tongue flicked and swirled over and around Sandra’s clit while she writhed and trembled with desire. Sandra’s hands clasped the back of Bill’s head just as he sucked her clit. She ground her pussy into his mouth, moaning and sighing as his tongue licked the tip of her clitoris. Locked in loves embrace, Bill continued to lick and suck Sandra’s sweet pussy then reached up to find her hardened nipples. He gently rubbed her nipple tips as she cried out, “Oh, yes…yes…yes.” Taking her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, Bill rolled, tugged and tweaked them. She groaned with pleasure as Bill made love to her pussy with his mouth.

He could sense her orgasm swiftly rising as he tongued her pussy relentlessly while rubbing and tugging her nipples. Sandra cried out, arched her back and erupted in savage orgasm, spewing her nectar all over Bill’s face, mouth and tongue. The sheer intensity of her orgasm caused her to try to push Bill away from her as she could hardly stand his relentless tonguing of her pussy. Bill grasped her wrists and held them fast as he continued to ‘torture’ her throbbing clit with his tongue as Sandra voraciously experienced several orgasms before falling limply on the bed gasping for air.

Bill slowly climbed onto the bed and positioned himself over Sandra as she labored to catch her breath. He bent to her breasts to lick them and suckle at her nipples. Sandra loved his attentions, but they were nearly more than her body could stand as she recovered from the most convulsive orgasm that she had ever had. Bill kissed her full on the lips and she immediately probed his mouth with her tongue and tasted her nectar upon it. Bills arms swiftly went under her knees to lift them up, rotating her hips to his pulsating hard-on, oozing pre-cum. Sandra squealed as his cockhead split her cuntlips and continued moving until it was fully buried within her. She groaned with rapture as his balls slapped at her asscheeks.

Greedily she wrapped her legs about Bills’ waist and locked her feet together. She moaned with pleasure as Bill began to fuck her with long slow strokes, pulling back nearly out, then driving his cock deep inside her again. They both began to sweat profusely as they fucked one another. Sandra held him tightly in her feet and to her breast as he ravished her. She kept kissing his cheeks, neck and lips as they fucked as though there was no tomorrow and in a sense she was right, they might never fuck again.

Again she felt a rising feeling deep inside her, as her orgasm began to stir and bubble towards release. Sandra resisted with all her might to withhold her orgasm, but she was losing the battle. She clenched her pussy muscles tightly as she fought against orgasm to to enjoy Bills’ wonderful engine as it withdrew, only to impale her again and again. Finally, she heard Bill groan and knew that his moment had arrived.

“Oh my God!” she screamed as they exploded simultaneously. His cock spurt forth huge wads of thick white frothy cum, filling her pussy completely. Sandra’s orgasm erupted as she too spewed her nectar around his cock has he continued to fuck her hard. She held him close in a near death grip as her pussy clenched and released his wonderful cock with each discharge of his cum. Bill drove his cock as deep as he could for the final spurts of his orgasm as Sandra compressed her cunt walls around his cock to hold it fast inside her.

They remained in their embrace for several minutes as they gasped for air. Finally, Sandra released her arms from around Bills’ neck and fell back onto her pillow. She was breathing hard and licking her lips while trying to regain her composure. Bill smiled down at her and bent his head to kiss her nose and lick the salty sweet sweat from her cheek. She still held him fast inside her and the involuntary, but energetic pulses of her cunt milked his cock of its residual cum. Bill lay still for a few moments until Sandra’s cunt spasms subsided then rolled to one side to lie next to her.

“Wow,” she said spent and exhausted, “that was wonderful…incredible.”

“You’re the wonderful one, Sandra. I was the lucky one to be there for you.”

Sandra sighed as she raised up on one elbow. “Bill…you’re the first man other than Bob to make love to me,” she said with a slight sound of guilt. “I just couldn’t handle his indifference any more.” Sandra swallowed hard as Bill told her she didn’t have to apologize for anything, but she gently cut him short. “No…I do have to tell you, so you know that I’m not…not…a…a slut.” The tears welled up in her eyes, but she managed to prevent them from rolling down her cheeks.

“Oh Sandra…sweet Sandra…I know that, love” he told her. “You’re absolutely incredible. I’m just sorry that I didn’t meet you a long time ago.” He kissed Sandra tenderly and listened as she told him how her husband was more interested in the social ladder than in her and her needs. He gave her all the material things that she wanted and some that he wanted her to have, but not what she really needed. She wanted Bob to listen to her and to try to meet her half way, but to no avail. Tonight had changed her somehow. At dinner, Bill had been attentive and really listened to her.

She had been ‘hit’ upon by others in the past, but they were only interested in one thing…getting her in bed. She told Bill that somehow he was different. Sandra vowed to herself throughout dinner that it was only a meeting of convenience that they had met. Her heart told her differently when he walked her to her hotel room, said goodnight and began to walk away. She had expected an awkward situation at her door, fending him off if he demanded a kiss, and perhaps more. But that hadn’t happened and she just knew that he was the one to renew her life cycle.

It just seemed so right to both of them to be lying naked against one another. She moved slightly, bringing her nipple to his mouth. Bill drew the deep pink nub into his mouth and began suckling it as Sandra began to breathe harder. Soon he had brought her nipples together so they touched and he drew them both into his mouth to gently nurse and suckle them. Sandra moaned with desire again as she cradled his head in her arms while he nursed. Bills’ cock was hardening and soon it was at full attention and oozing pre-cum. Sandra moaned with passion and moved to his cock, pulling her nipples from his mouth as she kissed and licked his cockhead free of the thick clear salty pre-cum.

She straddled his chest with her knees and slowly drew her lips over his cockhead and took his cock deep into her mouth. Sandra moved her head up and down his cock, trying to bring it all inside her mouth. Bill writhed in pleasure as she continued to lick and suck his cock. After several attempts she brought it all inside until his cockhead entered her throat and her nose nuzzled his pubic hair. Bill moaned with uncontrolled pleasure as she played mouth games with his throbbing cock. Licking here, nibbling there and all along steering him toward orgasm.

Bill watched Sandra’s asscheeks opening and closing as she moved her mouth up and down his huge cockshaft. He could see her wet pussy gathering its nectar at her slit. Suddenly, he grasped the top of her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy down to cover it with his mouth. She groaned as his tongue resumed licking her treasure as she redoubled her efforts to make him cum in her mouth. Bill’s tongue entered her pussy, gathered her nectar then swirled it over her hard erect clit.

He pulled his tongue away from her clit to draw it along her open pussy to her asshole. His tongue circled her rosebud as she moaned with pleasure. Reaching in between her spread asscheeks, he kissed her asshole several times. Next he French kissed her pink little asshole as she gave a start. Then Bill settled in to lick and swirl his tongue over her asshole, pushing on it a bit with his tongue to her delight. After a few delightful moments he resumed licking her cunt and finally settled on a powerful assault of her throbbing clit.

Bill could feel his orgasm swiftly building in his loins and paused to warn Sandra that he was cumming, in case she wanted to pull her mouth from his cock. She answered with a low “Ummmmmmm,” as she locked her lips around his cock and redoubled her effort to make him cum. Bill moved quickly to her clit and continued to devour it with his tongue. Sandra squirmed with delight as Bill’s magic tongue swirled over her clit and splayed her pussy apart. Both of their hearts began beating harder and faster as they coursed toward mutual orgasm. Suddenly, Sandra screamed with Bill’s cock still in her mouth as she exploded in a massive orgasm, spewing her nectar all over his face and mouth once more.

12