Savouring Georgina's Delicacy

Story Info
Catching up with Dave before the wedding day - & how!
3.3k words
4.5
36.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkdasie
pinkdasie
11 Followers

Readers, this story is a continuation of my previous story Uncle Dave: my favourite babysitter. Enjoy. I look forward to your feedback.

*

Travelling home on the train, deep in thought...

It's coming up so quickly. My wedding day that is. In 2 weeks I'll be walking down the aisle in my beautiful dress. All the arrangements are in place, now I'm just waiting for the day to arrive. My girlfriends and I had a great weekend away together getting pampered with massages, manicures, pedicures, you know, all that girlie stuff and then we danced the night away at nightclub and had fun in the casino.

My fiancé is going away for a 'bachelor fishing weekend' with his mates. My dad's going to Hong Kong on business and mums decided she's going with him because everything for the wedding is organised already. I get off the train and walk home, grabbing the mail. A letter from Uncle Dave, catches my eye. When he didn't reply on time, I just thought he wouldn't be coming to the wedding. The letter says,

Dear Georgina,

Thanks for the letter/invite honey, of course I'll be there to see you get married.

I guess it's a pretty hectic time for you right now with getting ready for your big day and all, so if you find you need some time to get away and relax before the big day, my home is open to you. I live an hours drive away from you on the beach so you could work on your tan, read and laze away a couple of days. Give me a tingle so I can be sure to be home if you decide to come up.

Hugs, Uncle Dave.

I grab my mobile and call the number and it rings forever till the answering machine picks it up.

"Uncle Dave, it's me Georgina. I got your reply to the wedding and I'm so happy you can make it. I was calling hoping to take you up on that offer of a couple of days lazing on the beach. I'm alone for the weekend, so I was wondering if this might be a good time to come up. Please call me on my mobile when you get this message. I'm going to have a shower, so if I don't answer please leave me a message."

I jump in the shower and wash away the day. I have the whole weekend ahead of me. Thoughts of Uncle Dave and the times he minded me when I was younger keep filling my head. I remember all those delicious moments I spent with him and I feel that sexy tingle between my thighs. He always made me feel so very, very special. I wonder if he'll call me back tonight?

I get out of the shower, wrap myself in a big fluffy towel and check my mobile. I have a message from Uncle Dave.

'Hey Georgina, nice to hear your voice honey. Why don't you come up for the weekend, I'm free too. Come up tonight if you can, it'll still be daylight for next 3 hours and I'm only an hour away and we'll have dinner together.'

He left me his address, so I threw on some clothes. Tossed a couple of bikinis and sarongs in a bag and I was off to the Central Coast.

I buzzed his front gate and it opened for me to drive in. The garage door went up and I parked in there. Wow, how nice I thought to myself.

The man waiting for me at the top of stairs said "Hey Georgina honey, you look incredible," as he steps forward towards me.

This man didn't look like Uncle Dave, but sounded like him.

"Uncle Dave?" I said as I looked into his eyes and realised it was him, but he looked so different now.

He just nodded as he said, "I've changed over the years hon."

"Hi Uncle Dave, oh my god, it's been so long." He reaches out to hug me and I hug him back. He's holding me so tight. Oh my god, he looks so different I'm thinking to myself. I step back and look at him and he at me.

"Uncle Dave you look so different with that beard. Oh it's so good to see you again," and again I throw my arms around him.

He laughs and says, "Come on in girl and stop with the Uncle Dave stuff, just call me Dave, ok honey?"

"Ok Dave," I say as he takes my hand I take in the view from the back deck of his home.

Oh my! His house is right on the beach. All I can see is ocean as far out as I can see. A set of stairs leads down to the sand on the beach.

"Oh my god, Unc...Dave this is so beautiful. How long have you lived here? Oh my god, it's so beautiful here," as I move back and forth across the veranda, hardly believing my eyes. I go on excitedly, "Ah, it's just so beautiful Dave," I exclaim again. "I can't wait to get down on the beach, it goes for miles, oh wow".

"Feel like a dip?" he says.

"Not sure I'm ready for a dip but I'd love to dip my toes in and go for a walk while we chat. We have so much to catch up on."

"Let me show you room and you can get changed and we'll go for a walk." My room is beautiful, queen size bed with a sliding door that opens onto the deck with views of the ocean. Leaving the bedroom door open, I slip out of my clothes and into my bikini.

As I turn around to grab my sarong, Dave is standing at the door waiting for me.

"Oops, sorry, I forgot to close the door when I got changed," I said.

"It's alright Georgina, you look sensational honey. I hope you don't mind that I checked you out. You make a beautiful change of scenery for an old man," he says.

As I wrapped the sarong around my waist, I walked towards him, kissed his lips and said, "You aren't an old man Dave, and it's not as if you've never seen me in the nude before," kissed him again, "come on, lets go."

We walked along the beach, the waves lapping at our feet as we talked, filling each other in on what's been happening in our lives. As we neared the rocks area, I saw a beautiful black Labrador playing on the sand and fetching a ball from the surf and ran ahead to pat him. Dave just stood there watching me.

I walked back to him, he was smiling and giggling.

"What's so funny" I said, "what are you laughing at?"

He said, "Oh, you just reminded me of when you were a little girl, you always loved to go up and pat the dogs. You were always and still are so cute Georgina."

I took his hand as we continued to walk and talk.

"You want to go around these rocks honey, or head back?" he asked me.

"Lets walk a bit further" I said, "and we'll walk back in the twilight."

"Georgina, I was surprised at the letter you sent me with your invitation to the wedding," Dave said.

"You know I always hoped you wouldn't hate me when you'd think of the things that happened between us. I got the feeling from your letter that you enjoyed those times and remember them fondly."

"Oh Dave, I love those memories. I loved how you always made me feel so very, very special. I loved when you touched me that way."

"I'm glad honey, I'm glad," he replied.

"Lets sit for a bit. This old man needs a little rest before we head back."

"Ok" I said.

I undid my sarong and put in the rock so as not to snag my bikini bottom. I sat down and Dave sat opposite me on the rocks catching his breath.

"It's so pretty here Dave, I think if I lived here, I'd come here every day and just sit and watch the ocean.

"If you did that Georgina, I'd come here everyday just to watch you."

"Would you really?" I laughed. "What if I did something naughty while you watched me?"

"Like what Georgina?" he asked, a smile breaking out on his face already.

"What if I played with myself as I remembered the things you used to do me?"

"Would you do that Georgina?"

"Yes," I said smiling. " I'd do it just like this."

And I parted my legs, I began sliding my fingers along my pussy, I slid a finger inside my bikini pants and moaned.

Dave's eyes were riveted to my bikini bottoms. I pulled my finger out, reached up and pulled my bikini top back on each side, showing off my tits. I slid my hand into my bikini bottoms and started rubbing myself.

"Georgina, don't tease an old man like that" he said huskily.

"Your not an old man Dave. Do you remember how I tasted?" I asked as my hand continued its gentle rubbing.

He giggled, "I tasted you so often honey, I could never forget the taste of you."

I pulled out my hand and offered it to him.

"Do I still taste as good Dave?"

He leaned forward, licking my fingers lightly, taking them into his mouth, he moved from the rock down to his knees on the sand.

"Mmm, yes indeed you do honey, but I'll have to taste it from the source to be sure," he said grinning devilishly.

He pulled back my bikini, uncovering my pussy and started kissing it tenderly. I arched my back a little, giggling because his whiskers where tickling me. I'd never had a man with a beard and moustache go down on me before. It felt funny and ticklish. The giggles turned to moans as I felt him licking me as he'd done so many times before. He was licking back and forth, flicking his tongue over my clit and licking me all over again. He pulled away from me and I opened my eyes.

"Well?" I said.

"Honey, you taste as good as ever, even though you're giggling," he said looking back and forth between my pussy and my eyes.

"It's your moustache, it's tickling me."

He smiled and got back to it, his tongue sliding back and forth, flicking and licking up the cream he'd tasted so often and I'm guessing missed so much. It didn't take long for my cum to gush all over his mouth. He fixed up my bikini bottoms and as I leaned forward he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. I reached down to touch his cock, but his hand covered mine and stopped me.

"Lets head back" he said.

"Ok," I said, and leaned forward and kissed his lips, tasting myself on his mouth, sliding my tongue into his.

I fixed up my top, grabbed my sarong and took his hand and we started walking back to the house.

"Dave, how come you've never let me touch you?" I asked.

He walked on in silence. I stopped walking.

"Dave, why? How come you've never let me touch you?" I asked again.

"Georgina, touching and tasting you always gave me all the pleasure I needed. I didn't want to take it any further with you. Honey, I'm glad you're comfortable with everything I've done with you and I truly believe it might not have been that way if I'd let you touch me and if I'd been the one to take your virginity. I always wanted to be the person who made you feel good and hoped that you'd love me for that forever," he explained.

I just leaned forward and kissed him again tasting myself on his lips.

"I will love you forever Dave, and thank you," I said.

We started walking again and he was licking his lips and I licking mine. We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

As we walked on, I decided that I wouldn't be leaving this weekend without having my way with Dave. Totally my way with him.

We went to dinner and talked some more about what was happening in our lives.

"I'm so glad you accepted my invitation for the weekend Georgina," he said as we arrived back at the beach house.

"Me to Dave and dinner was delicious, thank you. I've always loved Italian food."

He had left a lamp on when we went out and the lounge room, complete with piano looked beautiful in the shadow of the lamp light as the waves crashed onto the shore below.

I laid on the sofa to watch some telly. As I flicked around with the remote I found that Pretty Woman was on again, for what seemed like the hundredth time, but I'd never tire of watching that movie. I loved it. It was up to the part where they were in bed together and she threw all caution to the wind and kissed him on lips and made love with him.

Dave came and sat down at the top of the sofa so that my head laid on his lap. We watched it together, and I began dozing off. I felt him playing with my hair. "Georgina, I think it's time for bed honey, come on, don't fall asleep out here."

"I wanted to have a shower before bed Dave," I said.

"Go on then, then I'll come and tuck you in shortly."

"Thank you for dinner Dave, I had a great time."

"Thank you honey, I felt like the luckiest man in the world with you by my side," he said.

I smiled and kissed him again.

I wrapped my hair in towel so it wouldn't get wet this late at night and had a quick shower. As I turned off the water I could hear the sound of the piano. It had been a long time since I'd heard Dave play the piano. I wrapped myself in the thick terry robe behind the bathroom door and came out to see Dave sitting at the piano, a glass of brandy close by as he played. When the music stopped, I clapped.

He raised his brandy glass as I approached him.

"Want some brandy before bed honey,?" he asked.

"I'll just have a sip of yours if that's ok?"

I stood along side him and as I took the glass and I raised to my lips to sip it. I felt his hand slide inside my robe and touch my thigh. His hand brushed up my thigh and his fingers gently moved across my hairless mound. I parted my legs a little. I leaned forward to kiss his lips, and I felt his hand slide in between my thighs. His hand was moving back and forth between my legs.

As I placed the glass down, he reached up and parted the robe exposing my breasts to his gaze. My nipples were so hard already. He makes me feel so sexy with just the way he touches me that my body sprouted goose bumps.

He picked up the glass, took a sip of brandy as he touched my breast with the hand he'd just had nestled between my thighs.

He put down the glass and began touching them both, pushing them together, nuzzling into them, kissing them. He was moaning as he licked my nipple, taking one into his mouth and sucking it, and then the other. And so on, until I thought I was going to cum as he made love to breasts with his hands and mouth.

He got up, picked up the glass and placed it on the table, picked me up and sat me onto the piano so that my feet where on the keys.

"Lay back Georgina," he said huskily "and let me fulfil a long held fantasy of you honey."

As I did I felt him untie the belt of my robe and move it back so that I was fully exposed to him. He reached up, clasping both his hands around my face and then slowly moving down the length of my body. He sat down in front of his piano.

As my feet started making their own music on the keyboard I felt his rough beard and lips as he began kissing my legs. His big strong hands stroking up my legs. He got back up and leaned over and started kissing my flat belly.

"Georgina, you have no idea how often I have dreamed of having you just as you are right now," he whispered softly between kisses.

I just swallowed and smiled at him.

"Do it Dave, fulfil your fantasy," I whispered back.

He kissed his way down to my bare pussy, licking across my hairless mound and down my slit.

As he sat down again, he parted my legs and began kissing my creamy thighs. He worked his way to that tender little spot on my inner thigh...you know that ultra sexy spot between the top of my thigh and my pussy.

I reached up and started fondling my breasts. Pinching my rock hard nipples as I began to feel his breath closing in on my pussy.

I felt his tongue lick down my slit, pause and press lightly on my clit and continue down till he reached my butt hole and back up again. He started flicking my clit with his finger and his tongue continued gliding over a delicacy he had savoured many times over the years.

He was groaning and moaning as he feasted on my pussy and my feet continued to play their own tune on the piano keys as I squirmed around beneath his mouth.

"Oh Dave," I moaned, "your going to make me cumm."

He looked up for moment, simply nodded his head, and slid his rock hard tongue up into my pussy as his lips locked around my lips.

His tongue darting in and out, my hands squeezing my nipples as I began to moan and float away with the feelings that were building up inside me.

My moans were getting louder as his tongue continued diving in and out as he sucked in all the creamy juices dripping from my cunt.

"Oh Dave, that's it Dave, fuck my cunt with your tongue. Fuck it," I said breathlessly as a wave of utter pleasure washed over me.

He eases off a little as he kisses the spot his tongue has been darting in and off of with, if its possible, more passion.

As I begin to come down from that orgasm, he whispers "Don't stop Georgina, keep going honey. This is my selfish wedding present to you," and he goes back to licking, nipping and sucking at my pussy till after cuming five times.

I can't take it anymore and I'm sure I'll have a rash there from his beard. Oh well, small price to pay for such a delicious pleasure.

He helps me up and once standing I reach down to feel his cock as my lips lock onto his. It's rock hard and I can already feel a dampness there even though I'm already getting lost in the taste of myself on his mouth. He reaches down and removes my hand.

"Time you for you to get some sleep little one," he says.

"I'm not little anymore Dave, and I want to give you pleasures as you've have given me."

"Honey, you have given me all the pleasure I need," he whispers tenderly. "I was so turned on by your actions and motions as I feasted on you, I couldn't help but blow my load in my shorts."

My dressing gown on the floor, he picked me up and carried me to my bed, tucked me in and kissed me good night.

"Good night Uncle Dave, I love you."

"I love you too honey, sweet dreams my sweet."

As I drifted off to sleep I heard the sound of the shower come on and thought to myself...hmm, tomorrow it's my turn to fulfil my own fantasy with you Uncle Dave.

pinkdasie
pinkdasie
11 Followers